After The Divorce, I Farmed I...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE!
1:: Going Into The Countryside Disheartenedly
2:: Original Ecological Village
3:: Wife Is Gone
4:: A Lonely Sleepless Night
5:: Black Tea Merchant
6:: If You Want To Be Rich, Build Roads First
7:: Where Did Your Wife Go?
8:: How Is He?
9:: The Vegetables He Grown Sprouted
10:: Blamed
11: New Road Controversy
12: Who Is Not Tempered Yet?
13: President Lin Was Married Early!
14: Want To Fight? I Will Accompany You!
15: Invincible Whirlwind Legs
16: It's So Fun to Set Up A Street Stall
17: Passing By
18: The Suspected Old Person Comes
19: The Late Recipient
20: Ling Persian Cat Has Shown Its Claws
21: The Most Handsome Farmer Brother
22: I Want to Sell Vegetables Live
23: Is Officially Live!
24: No Need For Beauty Software
25: No Need For Beauty Software (2)
26: Is The Person In the Video His Wife?
27: REUNION
28: Use The Washboard
29: Let's Take a Break Together
30: Whose Belly Is Groaning
31: This is My Countryside
32: Live Broadcast With Husband
33: Suspect You Are Engaging
34: Going To The Supermarket Together
35: Ancestor Lin's Crisis
36: My Wife Is Jealous
37: Discrimination and Rumors
38: The Consequences of Death
39: Do I shoot an advertisement?
40: Still Missing a Sister?
41: Catching Fish Live
42: Live Fish Selling
43: My Sister Is Coming
44: Misunderstandings caused by Massage
45: An Awkward Morning
46: Live Bookmark
47: I got a fever again at night
48: Su Ling's Disease
49:: Mr. Su has changed a lot?
50:: Enemy Road Is Narrow
51: Tennis Friendly Match
52:: Beating someone down~
53:: Encountering Second Uncle Lin
54:: I have a friend
55:: The episode at the banquet
56:: A night of trouble
57:: I was in the limelight at the art exhibition chapter
58:: Going on a Date with My Sister
59:: Kidnapping
60:: Live Streaming Kidnapping Incident
61:: Brother and sister join forces
62:: Murder
63:: The Murderer Is Wenxi
64:: The Ancestral House of the Lin Family
65:: He was greatly stimulated
66: Telling the Sickness
67:: Let's Divorce!
68:: It must not be calculated
69:: Back to Shixi Village!
70:: The Abused Child
72: BLANK
73: It's Right to Be Hard
74:: The little sister is popular on the Internet!
75:: Hot Searches for Adoptive Mother Abusing Children
76:: President Lin Cooks
77:: The Nanny Is Here
78:: BLANK
79:: Trouble in Chashan
80:: We Are Not Divorced
81: Meeting Xiao Fangqi
82: He's the Little Daddy
83: We Are All Your Relatives
84: Turning the world around
85: Husband and Wife Live Broadcast
86: Bringing Xiao Fangqi Back to the Village
87: Taking the Children to Town
88: Being Followed
89: The Dust Settled [ END ]
90: [ EXTRA 1 ]
91: [ EXTRA 2 ]
92: EXTRA 3 [ END ]

71: Sister's Advertisement is Starred

709 18 1
By EggLastCrack

When Zhan Yang returned to the Su family's old house, it was already seven o'clock in the evening.

In the afternoon, Mr. Lin finished his work and drove back by himself.

He transferred to the Hyatt Regency Hotel, supervised the construction progress, and discussed with the manager of the engineering team for more than 20 minutes.

At the end, it was dark.

The car was driven away by President Lin. He could only take the bus to Liuhouting, and then take a taxi back to Shixi Village.

Since Mr. Su's live broadcast on the Internet became popular, more and more people came to Fenghuang Mountain.

The B&Bs and farmhouses in Shixi Village are full of guests every day.

In addition, the road out of the village is wide and the car rental is very willing to carry passengers into the village. .

After helping Mr. Su take care of cat and dog photos for a while, he is almost used to it. As soon as he stepped into the living room, he smelled the aroma of food, and her stomach, which was already hungry and panicked, began to growl.

"Wow~"

"Meow~"

King and Lion happily ran over, Zhan Yang squatted down and scratched their heads. It was worthwhile for her to feed them for half a month, and the two little things finally developed friendly feelings for him.

"Assistant Zhan is back?" Su Ling, wearing a cartoon apron, stood at the door of the restaurant and greeted him, "Dinner is ready, you can wash your hands and you can start dinner."

Zhan Yang stood up, flattered. "Okay, Mr. Su."

Su Ling took off his apron and sat at the table of the Eight Immortals.

Today, because of that little boy, he have no time to see a doctor for the raccoon cat or go to the supermarket to buy food, so he can only make a simple dinner.

He boiled a pot of white rice porridge, fried three poached eggs, made ten pancakes, shredded cucumbers and carrots, adjusted the sauce, and dipped it in.

After Zhan Yang sat down, Su Ling said, "I have something to delay today, so let's make do with dinner first."

Zhan Yang said cautiously, "It's already very good."

It was much more abundant than eating alone.

Su Ling smiled and said, "Let's have dinner then!"

He took some shredded cucumber and carrot, dipped it in the sauce, wrapped it in a pancake, rolled it up and put it on the small plate in front of Lin Feng.

"Let's eat and see."

"Yeah."

Lin Feng picked up the burrito, took a bite, chewed and swallowed, then nodded, "It's delicious."

Su Ling's peach blossom eyes curved into crescents, and continued with the burrito.

"Eat it yourself." Lin Feng put the burritos in the plate into Su Ling's plate.

The two of you fed each other, Zhan Yang moved his buttocks, picked up the porridge, took a big mouthful, and secretly made up his mind that he would move to the hotel in the town tomorrow, unless it was necessary, he would not disturb him the two worlds of President Lin and Mr. Su.

Last time, Xu Yunzhuo worked with him as a light bulb, but this time he was alone.

After dinner, Lin Feng called Zhan Yang to the study, clicked on WeChat on his mobile phone, and played the video.

"...You little bastard, you can beat your father and mother, do you still want to beat me?" The woman's sharp scolding sounded, making people angry. To a five- or six-year-old ignorant child, is it a normal person to scold so badly?

When the video camera turned to the child's face, Zhan Yang widened his eyes, raised his head and lowered his head in disbelief, comparing the faces of President Lin and the child.

This...this...this child is not President Lin's illegitimate child, right?

It looks too, too, too alike!

Does Mr. Su know?

Just thinking about it, Su Ling appeared in the video, and he stepped forward to stop the woman's abuse.

"Uh, President Lin, what's this... what's the situation?" Zhan Yang was at a loss.

"Su Ling met this child at the pet hospital." President Lin briefly explained the process, and Zhan Yang was surprised to hear it.

An unfamiliar child who looks very much like Mr. Lin was beaten and scolded by his adoptive mother.

Mr. Su scolded him and stepped forward to dissuade him, and ended up making trouble at the police station. Moreover, the child has pinhole scars on his body, so you don't have to guess to know that he has been abused!

The adoptive mother who would call her children "bastards, white-eyed wolves" is definitely not much better.

"What does Mr. Lin want me to do?" Zhan Yang asked solemnly. With a harsh adoptive mother, the child's situation is very worrying.

Today's trouble, he don't know what kind of terrible punishment the child will receive when he goes back.

Lin Feng said, "He shouldn't live in such a family."

Zhan Yang was stunned, and instantly understood what he meant.

"Yes, I see."

At night, Su Ling was lying on the bed, tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep.

Lin Feng stretched out his long arm and held him down. "It's very late, go to sleep."

Su Ling sighed, lying on his chest, puffing out his cheeks and saying, "I feel very uncomfortable when I think that the child will be beaten and scolded when he goes back. You didn't see him The pinholes on the back are so dense that it makes people worry."

Lin Feng rubbed his soft curly hair and softly reassured. "I have already asked Zhan Yang to do errands."

Su Ling asked hesitantly, "Do you think... I mind my own business?"

There are many poor children in the world, and there are many left-behind children in Shixi Village alone.

Their parents are away from home for many years, and they are brought up by the elderly.

There are not a few people like Li Dahai who drop out of school to do farm work. He sympathizes with them and does what he can to help, but never gives birth to the idea of ​​adoption.

That boy is different.

The first time he saw him, he had an inexplicable intimacy.

The child originally had a happy family and was the baby of his parents.

He was an orphan after suffering a tragedy in the world. He was already very pitiful. He was adopted by a distant relative, beaten and scolded, and even abused.

Lin Feng kissed his hair gently. "No. Anyone with a conscience will lend a helping hand."

Su Ling said, "I hope he is safe."

Lin Feng patted him on the back. "Yes."

Su Ling closed his eyes, smelled the fragrance of the shower gel on the man's body, and gradually fell asleep.

Early the next morning, Su Ling took Lion to the town's pet hospital again.

The doctor carefully checked the civet cat's body and said that everything was normal.

After the estrus period, it could be sterilized.

Su Ling made an appointment for the surgery and picked up the ignorant raccoon cat.

"Lion, soon you won't have to worry about heat." He kissed the kitten's head.

"Meow~" Lion called out obediently, not knowing that he was about to say goodbye to his balls.

After leaving the veterinary hospital and just getting into the car, the phone rang and Su Ling picked it up.

"Hello, hello, Manager Ruan."

"Hello, Mr. Su, I'm sorry to disturb you."

"What's the matter?" Su Ling unzipped the cat bag and put it on the passenger seat.

Lion asked curiously. Get out, look around.

"Lingmei's advertisement has finally hit the stars. It was broadcast on three satellite TVs, and the response was very good. Topics related to Lingmei were directly searched." Ruan Wenya said excitedly.

"Ah? Really? I've been too busy for the past two days to pay attention. That's great!" Su Ling said sincerely.

Xiao Qi finally took a step successfully. As long as she continues to develop, her star career will become more and more brilliant.

"I expect that after today, the number of tourists to Phoenix Mountain will double. Mr. Su will ask the villagers to do the reception work as soon as possible." Ruan Wenya reminded kindly.

Director Dou is really amazing.

In just a few minutes of commercials, both the mystery of the origin of Yulu tea and the natural beauty of Phoenix Mountain are captured.

The audience groaned.

The video and promotional images posted by Yulu Tea's official blog have been reposted tens of thousands of times, and the comments are full of a group of little girls who are licking their faces asking who the actor who plays Xianjun is.

Of course, there are also some yin and yang strange comments, all of which are Lin Yun's few loyal fans, and can be ignored.

"Thank you, Manager Ruan, for your reminder. The village chief and the village committees have already made preparations." Su Ling said.

Shixi Village has been impoverished for decades, but this year has finally improved.

Before, he broadcast live to bring goods to the agricultural products in the village, and it has achieved initial results.

Now, with the advertising effect, it attracts tourists, stimulates consumption, and gets rid of poverty and becomes rich just around the corner.

After hanging up, Su Ling patted Lion's little head happily.

"Great, everything is going in a good direction."

"Meow~meow~" Lion rubbed his palm coquettishly.

Su Ling went to the supermarket, bought meat and seafood, and returned to the village to see private cars parked under the big banyan tree.

When the road was built in the village, the entrance of the village was also renovated.

A huge stone was placed in front of the big banyan tree, on which was engraved "Stone Creek Village".

Thirty parking spaces are available for tourists.

Su Ling turned the steering wheel, and the car went around the square and headed for the cement road to the east.

This is the road to the old house of the Su family.

Usually only his family drives the car, so I saved some money and only built a one-way street.

Arriving at the basketball court, through the front windshield, Su Ling saw an unfamiliar luxury car parked in front of his courtyard.

Who?

Is it a tourist in the wrong place?

Su Ling parked the car neatly, pressed Lion's head into the cat bag, zipped up the zipper, and got out of the car.

Walking over to the car, he looked suspiciously through the window.

Suddenly, the car window in the back seat slowly lowered, revealing an old face.

Seeing the other's face clearly, Su Ling's pupils shrank, full of shock.

"...Grandpa...why are you here?" he said hoarsely.

The driver's door opened, and a handsome man in a silver suit came down.

He greeted Su Ling with a warm smile, "Long time no see, Xiao Ling."

"Long time no see, second cousin." Su Ling hugged the cat tightly, put away emotions, not salty and authentic.

Three years ago, he broke up with the Su family, and he had almost no contact with the rest of the Su family.

Today, his grandfather and second cousin came from afar, and he was really flattered.

Su Ze respectfully opened the door of the back seat and reached out to support the old man's arm. "Grandpa, please slow down."

Mr. Su put his arms on his grandson's shoulders and got off the car slowly.

Due to an illness, he was in poor health and was slightly inconvenient to move.

Su Ling, who was standing by the side, hesitated, and stepped forward to help.

After getting out of the car, Mr. Su lifted his drooping eyelids and looked at Su Ling.

"Let me wait outside the door for two hours, you're the first one." There was an unpleasant reproach in the old voice.

Su Ling was speechless.

Isn't it a matter of course that they come uninvited and are locked out?

Who would stay at home every day, waiting for guests to come?

"Sorry, I went to town to do something." Su Ling lowered his eyelids and said apologetically. As a junior, don't have the same knowledge as the elders.

Grandpa Su glanced at the raccoon flower in the cat bag and elongated his face.

Su Ze said in a timely manner. "Grandpa's health is not very good. After sitting in the car for two hours, it will inevitably be a little uncomfortable."

Su Ling said. "Then go into the room and sit."

With the old man's footsteps, he and Su Ze Together, they helped Mr. Su to the front of the courtyard and took out the key to open the door.

As soon as the door opened, the beautiful and elegant courtyard came into view, and Su Zejunyi's face flashed a hint of surprise.

From the outside of the courtyard, you can't see the scene inside.

After stepping over the threshold, you can see the antique buildings and lush trees, and you can't help but admire.

What a quiet and chic garden!

It's no wonder that when Su Dan mentioned it, there was an unconcealed jealousy on his face.

Old man Su looked at it as he walked, walked into the living room and saw the furnishings inside, his face sank, and the crutches in his hand hit the ground heavily.

"The second son, this prodigal son, actually sold the antiques left by his ancestors and built such a nondescript house!"

Su Ling instantly restrained his smile.

======

ELC: oh...people are here

AFTER THE DIVORCE I FARMED IN THE COUNTRYSIDE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 813 66
NO OFFICIAL ENGLISH TRANSLATION MTL'ED BY QUISI (UNEDITED) RAW: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3635974 TITLE: 和反派杠上以后我哭了[快穿] AUTHOR: 朝邶 STA...
144K 4.7K 197
Original : 异世之寒门首辅 Author : 秋风破席 Status : 708 Chapters (Completed) The librarian Han Zhengtai took the library to travel to the ancient Liang King...
393K 14.5K 114
COMPLETED Original title : 怀上豪门老男人的孩子[穿书] Author : Sweet And Greasy Millet Porridge When he woke up, Zu Qi miraculously found himself transmigrated i...