Vintage | J. Gilbert

By danyelle19

In which a Mikaelson falls in love with a Gilbert. More

Book I: Season 2
2:01
2:02
2:03
2:04
2:05
2:06
2:07
2:08
2:09
2:10
2:11
2:12
2:13
2:14
2:15
2:16
2:17
2:18
2:19
2:20
Season 3
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.06
3:07
3:08
3:09
3:10
3:11
3:12
3:13
3:14
3:15
3:16
3:17
3:18
Timeless

3.05

1.3K 40 8
By danyelle19

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah said inside the dressing room. Klaus and Stefan occupied two chairs as they sipped champagne, Gala no where in sight.

"There's not." Klaus answered. Before Rebekah exited in a short black dress.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then? You know I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore trousers so women today can wear nothing." Klaus told her.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident."

"It's dance music." Stefan told her.

"People dance to this. And where is Gala?" Rebekah asked looking between the two men. "I figured after daggering me she would be begging for forgiveness."

"I don't know where she is. Are we done?" Klaus questioned her.

Gala on the other hand was miles and miles away. She had spent the entire night driving to Mystic Falls. She knew she could have done a spell or called the Bennett twins to do the work. But she was ready to be home.

Stefan had been texting her updates or mostly just complaining about leaving him with her siblings. But it wasn't until she was five minutes away from the Gilbert home that the texts were more frequent. He was telling to hurry up, that Gloria had just finished setting up. How Rebekah had just offered herself up to be channeled.

Gala threw the car in park before rushing up to the front steps and through the front door. She passed Jeremy who was coming down the stairs as she heard Elena talking the Bennett sisters and Caroline in the kitchen. She came to a stop as she was hit with a bit of déjà vu as she rounded the corner, the smell of the Gilbert chili was never her favorite.

"Gala." Jeremy called as he followed after her causing the girls to look up.

"Necklace." Gala said moving towards Elena. "I need your necklace."

"What? Why?" Elena questioned as she took a step back from the approaching girl.

"No time to explain." Gala reached forward as Elena went to pull the necklace off.

But was to late. The necklace burned a circle into her skin causing her to scream out in pain. Elena finally pulled the necklace off and Gala took it into he hand, placing her other over it she muttered spell after spell.

She was trying to block any magic that was coming through. She was getting glimpses of Gloria and Rebekah. Her sister sitting on a table, her hand in Gloria's as she tries to find the locket. She could see Stefan's worried face as Klaus just stood waiting on his answered that he craved.

"Okay. It should be good for a few hours." Gala said holding the necklace up, letting it dangle in front of herself. "The spell will need to be reinforced though."

"What the hell just happened?" Bonnie questioned as Elena took the necklace.

"My brother is trying to find that necklace. He had a witch look for it, which is why it burned you." Gala explained.

"And why does Klaus want my necklace?" Elena questioned.

"It's supposed to give him answers from the person that it originally belonged to." Gala explained causing the girls to grow even more curious.

But Gala didn't care any longer. Her job was done so she turned on her spot and locked eyes with Jeremy. A smile graces her face as she moved around the island in the kitchen and jumped into his arms. He held her tightly as she wrapped her legs around his waist and buried her head into his neck breathing him in.

She pulled away from his neck and placed her lips on his kissing him as he carried her away from her friends. He carefully made it up the stairs and into his room, kicking the door closed, before she pulled her lips from his. Both of them breathing deeply.

"I wasn't expecting you back today." Jeremy said as he dropped her on his bed.

He shoved his drawings from the bed as he crawled above her and claiming her lips once again.

"Didn't plan on it." She moaned as his lips moved to her neck. "Definitely glad I did though."

XxXxX

"Gala!"

Gala's turned away from Jeremy at the sound of her name being called. She spotted Elena and Caroline sitting on a bench. Bonnie walking up to the two girls also turning to her head in the direction of the couple.

"Go. We'll catch up later." Jeremy said bringing her attention back.

She kissed him softly before jogging across the Lockwood's backyard to get to her friends.

"Okay, I got it." Bonnie said as Gala sat down beside Elena. "I have an identification spell that might be able to tell me what magic affected the necklace."

Elena handed over her necklace. Gala was contemplating if she should tell them about the necklace. How it was never Stefan's to hand over. Or how it was a magical talisman that was created over a thousand years ago.

"It's gonna take a while." Bonnie said before looking at the original. "Or you can just tell us about it. I mean you did come out of nowhere to stop a trace on it."

Her friends looked at her. Waiting for her to spill what she knew.

"Fine." Gala sighed. "The necklace is a talisman created by a witch many years ago. My brother needs it to contact the witch who made it, to find out why his hybrids are failing the transition. They could've used my necklace but Fayanna currently has it, so they settled on that one."

"If his hybrids are failing, does that mean he can come back to town and find out that I'm still alive?" A worried look crossed Elena's face as Bonnie pulled her grimoire out.

"Stefan stayed in Chicago to try and detour my brother from coming back here." She explained trying to ease some of the worry. "He's been keeping me up to date."

"Speaking of Stefan." Caroline said being the attention to her as Bonnie got to work on the identification spell despite just learning it's a talisman. "You're not, like switching Salvatore's, are you?"

"Switching Salvatores?" Gala smirked as she looked at Elena. "What did I miss?"

"What?" Elena was caught off guard by the question.

"Damon was over this morning, helping her cook the chili. Yeah, apparently their cooking together now. And they've been close all summer." Caroline explained to her before turning back to Elena. "As your friend, who worries for you daily, what is the deal with you and Damon?"

"There is no deal. He's been just as focused on finding Stefan as I have."

"Yeah but that doesn't make him in less Damon. If my own father, who I love dearly, can't change me...no one's changing Damon." Caroline argued. "Not even you."

"Yeah but all it takes is one person. Sometimes it's family, sometimes it's the girl that looks like their ex," Gala teased the doppelgänger who just rolled her eyes. "But seriously all it takes is one person to be nice or love them unconditionally and that person can change them for forever."

"Look, why are we even talking about this?" Elena was annoyed with the two.

"Hey, guys?" Bonnie said gaining their attention.

The three girls looked to the young witch before noticing the necklace floating up. Gala was quick to pull her phone from her pocket, but after seeing nothing from Stefan she furrowed her brows and stuck out her hand. The necklace flew over and landed in her palm.

"What are you doing?" Caroline questioned as the girls watched the locket.

"She wasn't doing anything." Gala said after quickly assessing the necklace before muttering Stefan's name under her breath.

She placed the necklace between her palms again before muttering the same spell from that morning. Reinforcing the blocking of the magic from the other side. She pulled  grabbed her phone once again texting the only person that would be close enough to keep an eye on Stefan. Someone she didn't think she would ever text for help.

Keep an eye on Stefan.
I have a feeling something is
going to go down with the witch Gloria.

XxXxX

Once again Gala found herself in Jeremy's room. But unlike that morning she was fully dressed and seated on the floor. Her personal grimoire, the one she stole from her brother that was her mothers, and the many Kol has collected from witches over the centuries, laid scattered out around her.

"So, are you looking for something in particular?" He questioned as he picked up a thick book and made sure not to knock over the candles.

"No." She answered honestly. "Ever since getting my magic back, I've been trying to brush up on actually performing magic. It's one thing to know the spells and to teach others the spells, but doing it yourself, it takes practice."

"Any of them belong to someone interesting?" He asked as he carefully flipped through the pages.

"Not really. Most of them were from common people just trying to live their lives and survive until the next day." She said though about the books carefully before going back to the ones in his hands. "Except the one your holding."

"Who did this one belong to?" He took a seat in the floor across from her.

"My brothers first love." She answered sadly. But that answer alone caused him to look up curiously. "Kol fell in love with a princess in the 15th century. She was a witch and they were inseparable. She died in the crossfire as we tried to flee."

"That's awful."

"Kol went back a couple years after everything and took some things, her grimoire being one."

"What about those dead witches? Do you think they could teach you anything?" He changed to a slightly less heavy topic.

"No access." Gala told him. "Fayanna, Bonnie, nor I have access to them anymore."

"Since when?"

"Since I brought you back to life. Since the helped by letting me channel them as well. There is a balance to nature and there are consequences if you mess with it. But I would do it over and over again just to make sure that you were still here."

Gala have him a small smile before looking back down at her books. Deep in thought about what other consequences that could still happen since coming back from the dead was a big deal. She took a glance at Jeremy before it clicked. He was the one that came back.

"Is everything really okay with you? I mean you're the one that came back to life, there should be some side effects. And Elena also said you've been have a hard time since then." Her brows furrowed questionably at him.

"No, I'm fine, you know just been uh...a little out of it lately." He answered with a shake of his head as he grabbed a different book and flipped though the old pages, amazed at the different things that she could possibly do.

Gala watched him for moment longer, not believing that he was fine at all. She felt her spine crawl, causing her turn her head to the right and look behind her before doing the same thing to the left but seeing nothing.

"Something's wrong." She said aging his attention.

As the words left her mouth, the books on the floor caught fire. Gala's eyes went wide in shock as she backed up, magically throwing the book in Jeremy's hands away so he didn't get burned. She quickly distinguished the fire.

"Are you okay?" She questioned worriedly.

"What the hell just happened?" He was shocked at what just occurred.

"I don't know. I just had this feeling like someone or something was here. Then the fire happened." She bent down to access the books. Glad that none of them had any long lasting damage.

"Hey everything is gonna be okay." He said lifting her shin to look at him.

He pecked her lips before moving over to the bathroom to clean the soot from his hands. She bent down to access the real damage. Though the book belonging to the princess was fine, the others tools a beat. The hard backs had scorch marks while the pages contained burnt edges

Gala paid no attention to Jeremy as he closed the bathroom door but as soon as she heard him speak her brows furrowed. He was the only one in there, why was he talking to himself? She purses her lips as he mentioned that who ever couldn't just pop up like that.

'Was he seeing things?' She questioned herself.

But then she heard the last part. 'Goodbye Anna'.

Gala put the burnt grimoires away before standing from her position on the floor. Seeing ghost was the only thing she could think of, the only explanation about what was going with him. She didn't know what to think if he was actually communicating with his dead ex or even exes.

"What's wrong?" She questioned when he returned from the bathroom, like she didn't just figure it out.

"You asked me before if something was wrong and I said no." She nodded for him to continue as he motioned for them to sit. "That was a lie. Something happened after you brought me back."

Gala listened intently as he explained. Seeing both his exes. How he was actually able to talk and feel Anna now more than he did a few weeks ago. Which concerned her greatly. You shouldn't be able to touch or feel the others from the other side.

She stood from her spot and paced for a moment thinking of things she could do to fix it. Or see if the Bennett were willing to help. She stopped pacing and turned to face him. She stepped between his legs and placed her arms around a his neck loosely.

"We'll figure this out. Seeing the dead is one thing but talking and feeling is something entirely different. And not a good different."

He nodded and pulled her closer, kissing her gently. She pulled away as her phone buzzed in her pocket. She pulled it to see a message from her brother.

'Time for another reunion traitor.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 62.6K 56
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž | โ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จโž โŽฏโŽฏ In which Tyler Lockwood's sister is the key to the immortal hybr...
50.7K 1.3K 21
Stefan Salvatore's love story โ™ก Where Stefan stayed for the doppelganger but instead fell for her friend. *There will be some changes in the plot!
4.5K 163 9
When the Mikaelson come to town live completely changes for Bonnie and she find out secrets that change a lot of things for her
4.1K 49 16
"I'm not losing you too."