Ansatsu Kyoushitsu OC Fanfic:...

By Michiyo-San

"Class, I would like to introduce my daughter, Kanna! Isn't she just the cutest!" '...YOUR WHAT?!' Kanna, the... More

Kanna
Chapter 1: Assassination Time
Chapter 2: Baseball Time
Chapter 3: Karma's Time
Chapter 4: Adult Time
Chapter 5: Assembly Time
Chapter 6: Test Time
Chapter 7: School Trip Time, 1st Period

Chapter 2.5: Meeting Time

901 40 1
By Michiyo-San

3rd POV

Karasuma walked the halls of the secure government facility as Ave Maria played in the background.  He stopped in front of a large vault.  The silver wheel began to turn,  unlocking the golden bars.  A large gust of smoke entered the room as the vault doors opened.  Karasuma stood still despite everything being covered in a light grey veil of smoke.

When Karasuma entered the room, the music stopped playing as he was greeted by a large octopus creature sitting cross-tentacled.  Beside the creature was a table with a China teapot and two teacups holding a dark red colored tea on saucers.  One of the tea cups had a spoon and the others was to the side.  A colorful array of macarons sat on a China plate next to the tea set.

The octopus closed his book as he complained, "They turned off my music."

"You speak Japanese?"

"Nice to meet you, Karasuma Tadaomi-san."

Karasuma walked one step before gasping.  He touched the glass separating them from each other, "Toughened tektite glass..."

"Not nearly enough to keep me in here, I might add.  But since I was the one to propose this arrangement, I figured I should show good manners and follow their rules."  He laughed and took a spot of tea, "I personally requested you to be summoned here.

"I don't remember having an unknown life form among my acquaintances." Hiding behind Karasuma's back, he held a gun with his right hand.

One of the cameras spoke to him, "Karasuma-kun, you must cast aside the fetters of common sense.  All of humanity currently faces an unprecedented threat of unthinkable proportions.  The recent disintegration of the Moon—an incident even the Pentagon could not cover up—was none other than his handiwork."  The octopus took another sip of tea.

"It was a piece of cake. I just blew it away. Simple as that."

"For what purpose?"

"As a demonstration. Thanks to that, my request was honored without the need for lengthy negotiations."

The man behind the camera added on, "To this day, the UN has been doing everything within its power to counter him."

The octopus smirked, "Counter me, eh?"

Data about the octopus began to appear on the screen in a green hue as the camera explained their findings, "He can fly at a maximum speed of Mach 20. He's even able to operate in outer space. And although he has the power to reduce the moon to a crescent shape in the blink of an eye, the source of his energy is unknown. He is fluent in languages from all over the world, has a gentle disposition, and prefers carbohydrates and sugars."

The octopus added on as the information on the glass disappeared, "My hobby is reading."

"What does a monster like you want from us humans?"

"I have decided...that I will destroy the Earth." Karasuma gave a small gasp and started directly at the octopus, "It is a trivial task for me. However, there would be no fun in simply doing it." He placed his teacup down, "So let us make it a game. I will give you until March of next year. In other words, approximately twelve months."

"And we just need to kill you by then?"

"That's right. I will neither run nor hide. Oh, I have an idea. I'll become the homeroom teacher of Class 3-E at Kunugigaoka Junior High School in Japan."

"You intend to drag junior high schoolers into this?"

"There exists a single path along which no one can go except you: whither does it lead? Do not ask, go along it." The octopus quoted Friedrich Nietzsche.

Karasuma still stared down the target, "You haven't answered my question."

"I am quoting the philosopher Nietzsche." The octopus pulled out the philosopher's book from his robe, Also sprach Zarathustra.

Karasuma stared at the recording camera, "Sir, I have no intention of disobeying these orders. However, I do not understand."

"At this point, we have no other means of keeping him under control. We have no choice but to accept his conditions."

Karasuma slowly lifted his gun, "I suppose the game has already begun?"

"Feel free. It will be quicker to show you than to try to convince you with words." The octopus put his book back in his robe and stood up, "Allow me to polish you!"

The glass shattered and broke down to dust as Karasuma began firing at the tentacled monster. The octopus dodged the bullet, leaving a dent in the wall. Karasuma continued firing, each round missing as the creature got closer.

The octopus caught the seventh bullet between his feelers, still smoking from the shot. He laughed as he held the bullet up, revealing that the front of Karasuma's gun had been broken off.

As the pieces dropped, Karasuma pulled out a knife from behind his back and began attacking the octopus, "You said we have one year, correct? What are you trying to pull?" He stepped over a small dark red messenger bag as he stood in a defensive position and continued to stab.

"Don't get me wrong."  The octopus dodged pulling Karasuma forward as he moved to the side, "After considering many possibilities, I concluded this should be a fair condition for both sides."  He moved behind Karasuma as the man turned around to stab him, holding the back of his neck.  However, he quickly dodged to the side.

"Talk about an unilateral decision!"  Karasuma continued his quick attacks, but the octopus was quicker, dodging every stab.

"It's a compromise!"  Karasuma jumped back, realizing his attacks weren't working.  He looked at the table holding the tea and macarons, and back at the octopus.  In a swift movement, he kicked the table over with his left foot, the desserts flying in the air.

This shocked the octopus, leaving him wide open for Karasuma to tackle him to the ground and stab him with his knife through the heart.  When the octopus stopped moving Karasuma stood up, thinking he got him.

He turned his attention to a bed in the corner of the room, the sides covered with a long sheet.  Still monitoring the octopus, he walked over, picking up the messenger bag in the process.  When he saw that the creature was still down, he bent down and lifted up the sheets, revealing a small girl hiding under the bed.

Karasuma's mouthed opened in surprise, disgusted that the creature would kidnap a child for his demands.  The girl had snow white hair and blood red eyes.  She scooted backwards under the bed, but Karasuma stopped her.

"Hey, it's okay.  I'm not going to hurt you."  The girl turned her attention towards her.  Karasuma held up her bag, "This is yours, right?"  She scurried out from under the bed to grab her bag.

"T-Thank you."  She muttered quietly as she put it on, clutching tightly onto the strap.

Karasuma placed both hands on her shoulder, "Everything will be alright. Don't worry, we'll get you back home."  The girl looked down, twisting her bag's strap. Karasuma took a deep breath, "My name is Karasuma. Do you mind telling me your name?"

She spoke softly, "My name is Kanna."

"It's nice to meet you, Kanna." The girl gave a soft smile.

Their introductions were interrupted by the sudden slithering of the octopus.  Karasuma stood up and placed the girl behind him.  The octopus stood back up, twisting the knife, revealing that instead of his heart, it hit the book he was hiding.

"That was quite...rude to Nietzsche."  The book fell on the floor.

"Don't underestimate humans."

"While I have no intention to going so..." The octopus held the knife towards the side of his head and stabbed himself.  As the knife penetrated his head, it began to smoke and melt.  The octopus laughed as he pulled the knife off, the metal residue still on his head, "As I told you, you cannot kill me by ordinary means."  He threw the knife aside.  "Now...I trust you will come to Japan with me, Karasuma Tadaomi-san?"

"Were you testing me?"

The octopus began to laugh, "You pass.  And as such, I believe it's time to introduce my captive.  Kanna-chan?"

The girl walked over from behind Karasuma and stood in front of the octopus.  She bowed with a smile on her face as the octopus placed two tentacles on her shoulder, "Thank you for protecting me, Karasuma-san."  The meek terrified girl was replaced with a calm and cheerful one.

"This is my daughter.  I thank you for taking the initiative to protect her.  Many others have failed to do so in the past.  I see the clues I left were dutifully noticed. However the final say goes to her."  The octopus  looked down the girl, "What do you think Kanna-chan?   Does he deserves to pass?"

The girl looked up at her father and nodded, "Full marks."

Karasuma smiled at the girl and laughed under his breath as he walked towards the duo, "You're the first person to beat me so soundly at hand-to-hand combat."  He stuck his hand out towards the octopus.

"Why, you're quite capable for a human as well."  He reached a tentacle out toward him and they shook hands.

Karasuma gave a bright smile, "Those students are lucky to have you as their teacher.  And now that I look at you, you're pretty handsome to boot."

The octopus winked as the two laughed and embraced. "Let's do that again."

--Flashback Over--

"And, well...That's basically how I met Karasuma-sensei."  Koro-Sensei sat on his chair backwards explaining the story to Nagisa and Kayano after school.

Nagisa leaned against the window, "So that's what happened.  I find it a little hard to believe, though."

Kayano was sitting at her desk with her bag laying in front of her, "You sounded pretty different from how we know you."

"I was rather uptight back then.  Let's say I hurt everything in my way."

Karasuma slid open the door to the classroom, "Enough of your made-up stories."  Kanna stood beside Karasuma tugging at his pants with one hand.

Koro-Sensei gasped in shock, "Nyuwah!"

"I only met you after you arrived in Japan."

--Real Flashback--

Koro-Sensei was sitting at his desk in the teacher's office reading Shōnen Jump.  He had hot tea and a plate of cookies beside him.  Kanna was sitting on the other side of the desk doodling.

Karasuma stood by the door staring at the strange creature.  The both stood in silence for a few seconds before Koro-Sensei spoke up, "Oh, hi there."

'An octopus...' Karasuma thought.

--Flashback Over--

"Yeah, there's no way Koro-Sensei would be that cool."

"Why do you agree on that?!"

"Papa's a liar."

"Not you too Kanna!  I even added you into the story!  Okay, how about this one?"  Koro-Sensei cleared his throat, "Frozen...since prehistoric times, I was discovered by the American military, and...Oh, imagine me as having Brad Pitt's voice."

"Like I said, stop making things up."

"Eeehhh?"

--Extra: Uncle Time!--

Karasuma was typing out report on his computer. Kanna was sitting beside him drawing, and Koro-Sensei sat on the opposite side grading paper.

As Kanna was coloring, the tip of her colored pencil broke off, "Aww." She looked at the broken pencil and reached on the side for her octopus pencil sharpener. However, it was out of her reach. She whined before pulling at Karasuma's sleeve, "Excuse me Uncle Karasuma, can you pass me my pencil sharpener please?"

Karasuma eyes widened a little in surprise as he turned his head to face her, "Uncle?"

She jumped back in surprise as she fumbled with her pencil, "Papa said I should call you Uncle Karasuma now because you're gonna stay here."

Karasuma had an irk mark on his head as he looked at the snickering octopus, Karasuma muttered under his breath, "Damn octopus..."

However it was loud enough for the little girl to hear, making her distraught, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you upset! I won't call you that anymore, I promise!"

Karasuma gave a small gasp before turning towards the now stripped face of Koro-Sensei, realizing he is now trapped since he didn't want to hurt the little girl's feelings. He sighed, "Call me whatever you want kid." He reached over for the pencil sharpener and dropped it in her hands.

Her eyes sparkled as she gave a bright smile, "Thank you Uncle Karasuma."

Karasuma had a faint smile as he turned his attention back towards his work.

Koro-Sensei placed a tentacle near his mouth and pouted, "Can I call you Uncle Karasuma too?" An Anti-Sensei blade was swiftly throne at his head before he dodged it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 594 55
Class 3E, the end of the road class, the dead end class the perfect class. Nagisa Shoita lived in three different worlds, one at school, one at home...
29.3K 940 48
Kaede's Twin!ReaderxKarma Hi, my name's (Y/N) Kayano. While my fraternal twin sister, Kaede, is a famous actress, I'm a famous singer. We were both t...
55.3K 1.4K 14
[Discontinued - Cringe warning, lots of typical y/n shenanigans, proceed at your own risk] So you were dumped into Class-3-E to rot with your fellow...
47.1K 859 27
When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was assigned to assassinate their teacher who h...