Panty and Stocking with Garte...

By Cheetahx2

A company of ghosts has moved into Daten City, taking advantage of human greed. Two angels, Panty and Stockin... More

AUTHORS NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28

CHAPTER 7

1.8K 50 15
By Cheetahx2

Nobody's POV:

Right now inside a classroom, Barby was shoeing some of her fans two expensive bags.

Barby:I guess I was born with it.

She said this proudly, when suddenly the wall next to the, is busted through by See-through with Stocking, Panty and Izuku inside. They drive off sending dust and debris onto Barby and her fans who looked shocked while Barby coughs as the bags in her possession crumbles to the ground.

Next in science class Panty, Stocking and Izuku were in all in lab coats wearing the protective eye wear with the latter being the most focused on the little experiment with Stocking simple being more focused on the broccoli headed young man.

Panty: Look how hot I am as a scientist. Hard on.

Saying this will holding up a beaker of liquid.
Without the three of them noticing expect for a certain broccoli, Barby switches the liquid in Panty's hand for a purple one with a skull and crossbones on it. Unfortunately her plan backfired when Panty sneezed and sent the liquid flying from its beaker and onto Breif who was behind her who was now covered in the purple liquid and having bumps all over his body before he started to foam from the mouth. Panty laughs while Stocking was trying hard to hide her laughter while Izuku was having a worried look on the boy who was on the ground. Hiding under the table, Barby crushes a test tube in her hand from anger.

Next came the Gymnasium where we see Barby doing a cheer with her cheerleader.

 Cheerleaders: "GO! GO!" They say simultaneously.

Barby: "GO!" She finishes raising her right pom-pom into the air but then she hears squealing girls behind her so she turns her head back towards the Bleachers to see Izuku sitting on the bleachers reading or more importantly writing something in the book being observed into it while surrounded by Lovestruck girls and even some boys who were all squealing in happiness. 

Next, she looks to her left to see Panty on top of a tower of oiled men in her bikini while drinking a tropical drink. 

Barby's cheerleaders collapse. Now Barby was expertly twirling around a spirit stick when she's done her cheerleaders all clap and cheer for her. Next was Stocking's turns who had two of them.

Stocking: "Kay." She says, confused.

Stocking effortlessly twirls hers around and somehow she cuts Barby and her cheerleader's uniforms to pieces. She also sends of her sticks flying, Barby and her cheerleaders cover their exposed bodies as boys quickly crowd around with cameras. Barby glares at stocking until stockings flying stick comes down and hits Barby in the head. Next is one classroom, a large crowd had gathered where Panty was giving advice to the other girls as Barby angrily watched from atop a desk.

Panty: "Take notes, my nerd lings." She says.

Panty strikes a sexy pose as the girls copy her until the last girl hits the desk Barby was on, sending her rolling into Brief. She crashes into him sending him into a trash bin and herself face down on the floor. A group of boys admire Barby's panties as the janitor comes in takes Brief still in the trashcan.

Now in the school main hall, Barby and her group of cheerleaders strut into the middle of the school to see all the banners that say "BARBYDOLL'S" being replaced by new banners that have a red "P" with panties wrapped around it, a dark blue "S" with a stocking on its lower end and a silver "I" with a Green Lightening surrounded it; in the middle of a white circle that reads Panty, Stocking & Izuku, new King and Queens. Barby watches in shock as they roll away the final banner to reveal the new one underneath. Barby flails her arms around and begins stomping around in exasperation. 

Inside of art-class; the teacher was sitting at their desk while the students were drawing and talking with one another. Meanwhile, Izuku,Stocking, and Panty were sitting at their table together. Stocking was drawing a cake while sucking on a candy sucker, Panty was twirling her pencil between her fingers while looking bored after drawing a few dicks and other things involving male genitalia, and Izuku was busy reading something on his phone. Panty looks to Izuku to see he's completely concentrated on his phone. A naughty smirk grows on Panty's face as a plan forms in her head. With her plan formed, Panty put's it into action. She then shakes Izuku's shoulder, getting his attention.

Izuku: "Yeah?" He asks, looking up from his phone while staring at Panty.

Panty: "Teach want's us to go grab something from the supply closet." She says nodding towards the door.

This made Izuku think through on what he heard from one of the Anarchy Sisters until he just nodded his head 

Izuku: "Alright." He answers before slipping his phone into his pocket with Izuku and Panty leave the class with Panty silently cheering to herself.

The two of them walk down the hall towards the Supply closet, when Izuku opens the door and walks in before looking around at the shelves filled with cleaning equipment, extra papers, pencils, and other school supplies.

Izuku: "So what are we looking for." He asks before his eyes widen at the sound of the door closing making Izuku sigh internally.

'Please don't be what I think it is'

Izuku: "Ms. Panty, what are you doing?" He asks, but he already had an idea.

Panty: "I'm giving you a reward. For what you did this morning, Loyalty like that deserves a reward." She says while advancing on Izuku who slowly backs up.

Izuku: "It really isn't necessary. You guys are my friends and I would never betray you two." 

He says backing into a shelf causing him to be trapped.

Panty: "Yeah, but this is also for the times you've helped us before. And I know deep down you want this to." She says confidently with a grin. Izuku then looks away, avoiding eye contact while grinding his teeth trying to control himself but he knew she was right and it was hard to admit but Panty was a perfect girl with an amazing body and and he would be lying if he didn't feel an attraction to her. He started hearing a little voice...but it wasn't from the Past Users of OFA but his own voice that was filled with lust in the back of his head telling him to acknowledge her and as the seconds ticked by the Idea became more and more appealing, So with that Izuku turned his head towards Panty, staring into her eyes with intensity and began snaking his arms around Panty's waist, who looks at him with surprise for a second; she wasn't expecting him to go along with it. She smiled victoriously and wrapped her arms around his neck. The two leaned towards one another with their lips coming closer and closer, feeling their needs to want each other, with Izuku pinning Panty down causing her eyes to have a lustful look in them with Izuku growling, ready to take her but that was cut short.

Stocking: "I knew it." She says after opening the door. This caused Izuku to quickly moved away from Panty with a heavy blush while she glared at her sister.

Panty: "God fucking damn it, Stocking! I was so close to getting into his pants!" She yells, aggravated.

Stocking: "Whatever, I don't care. Come on, we have to get to our next class." 

She says walking away. Both Panty and Izuku follow Stocking with the former walking with a nerved expression and the latter blushing.

'Holy Shit, I can't believe I almost did that. What happened? Usually, I could resist the opposite sex, but something just took over. Wait, did the God from this Universe did something to my Body?....Oh shit don't tell me if Panty does that again my sexual desire might get amplified even more. if that happens, I don't know for how much longer I can keep it contained." He thought to himself before he felt Panty tap his shoulder. Panty: "Although we didn't get to have any fun, you still deserve a reward, so here." She says before kissing Izuku on his cheek. Izuku began blushing again and looked away, embarrassed, Panty laughed from the sight of her blushing friend as the three of them walked to the next class.

Chapter End.

Hope you guys enjoy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.6K 12
Update - This is temporary complete for Wattpad's issues but I will still update the book. Discription: Y/n Hashibira is Inosuke Hashibira's twin bro...
116 4 5
After a summer of becoming world-famous idols, Panty and Stocking Anarchy return to their newly built school. A new season but with familiar adventur...
574K 25.4K 30
{Obey me x Female Tokito Muichiro Reader.} _____________________________________ ❝𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻? 𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁.❞ In wh...
82.5K 653 32
DISCONTINUED. Alright, this is my first time writing fanfic so please cut me some slack. Point out any issues or suggest what you would like to see...