The Dragon Stone ↣ Riven ↢

By InnoRLx

FATE: THE WINX SAGA Rose Lindor starts her journey of becoming the fire fairy she's always wanted to be at Al... More

01: Here's To A New Adventure
02: Fiery Feisty Fire Fairy
03: Miss suitcase
04: Are You High Right Now?
05: It's Definitely Not On My Schedule To Go Third Wheeling
06: Is My Face What Heaven Looks Like To You?
07: Yes, Hit Me
08: Girls Aren't Really My Thing
09: Are You Into Me?
10: I Did Miss You
11: Where's The Fire At?
12: You Seem Like A Nice Person
13: Don't Worry About It
14: I Get It, He's Hot
15: Come On, Live A Little
16: Consider Me Impressed
17: Creeping In The Dark Doesn't Look Good On You
18: Is That All You've Got?
19: I Would Never Turn You Away
20: You Almost Burned Me!
21: You Could Use A Little Distraction
22: He's Bad News
23: You Can Stay Here
24: Back Off
25: I'm No Good For You
26: We're The Winx
27: Does It Still Hurt?
28: No Way In Hell
29: Control Is Overrated Anyway
30: Roommate swap?
31: That's What Friends Are For
32: Remembering That I Love You Is Enough

Prologue

4.8K 52 0
By InnoRLx

For as long as Rose Lindor could remember, she had been imagining what her life would look like when she would finally attend Alfea, a school for fairies and specialists. Fairies are magical creatures, each given the blessing of an element. For Rose, this was fire. Specialists, on the other hand,  don't own the same magic as fairies, but they're not common people either. Each of them possesses a small amount of magic which helps them to excel in all different kinds of combat. Their physical condition is extraordinary, and they are primarily trained for battle. As you can tell, Alfea is not a regular school. Its main focus is to help fairies and specialists become the best version of themselves. God knows Rose could use it. She was born and raised in Solaria but her life had not been without struggle. Largely because she had a difficult relationship with her parents. Her parents love her very dearly but to Rose, that love could sometimes be suffocating. They have always wanted to protect her, which they did by setting strict rules and making decisions for her when it came to her magic. It had made Rose a little insecure and it had prevented her from becoming the person she truly was. If Rose could only be able to use her magic, get to know it, learn how to control it, everything would be easier. Or so she thought. With that in mind, she was ready to start a new chapter of her life at Alfea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.2K 61
「 riven x f!oc 」 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, faye silva starts her first year at alfea college training to be a specialist. she finds herself becoming close w...
11.9K 297 13
"I need you to talk to me Sparky." "Go back to not caring Riven." FATE THE WINX SAGA S1-S2 Riven x OC female character All rights reserved
77.4K 1.4K 22
Demetrie returns to the place she grew up in, Alfea College. In this place, she never felt like anyone cared. When Demetrie returns, she eventually f...
281K 7.3K 34
Eira Dowling grew up around Alfea as the adoptive daughter of Farah Dowling, the headmistress of Alfea College. Growing up, she knew nothing about he...