To The Moon And Back. °•Steve...

De Wisconsin_Cheese

"I love you to the moon and back...°•°" ---------------- INFO: -you are Billy Hargrove's best friend (conside... Mais

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
°authors note°
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter 8

chapter seven

18 0 2
De Wisconsin_Cheese

As we arrived to the junkyard we started setting up our trap.

10 minutes later we see Lucas coming by...with max?

"Hey guys!" Lucas said as he hopped off the bike, max as well.

"Hey sinclair!" Steve says waving at Lucas.

"Whose that?" Steve says pointing at Max, waiting for Dustin to reply

I notice Dustin staying silent. Ohhh...Max is the girl.

I lean into Steve whispering into his ear, "I think that's the girl Dustin was talking about."

"Oh shit. Poor Dustin." He whispers back. I nod in response and continue setting up our trap.

"Wait...y/n your part if this?!" Max says as she sees me dumping the meat in the middle.

"Sadly, yeah." I say as I let out a sigh. I just want this whole situation to be over.

I noticed Lucas and Dustin talking over by the car. I see how it is, we work, and they get to relax. Steve also notices and walks up to them with a chair in his hand. He startles them by slamming the chair onto the car, making the two boys pay close attention to him.
" Hey dickheads! How come the only y/n and random girl over here are helping me! We lose light in 40 minutes let's go." Steve says, the boys look at eachother and stay still.

"I said let's go!" Steve states again walking towards me.

"ALRIGHT ASSHOLE" Dustin yells following behind Steve.

"Okay! Stupid!" Lucas also remarks.

"Jeez these kids." He sighs starting to baracade the bus. I laugh and sigh kissing Steve on his cheek

"We heard that!" Dustin yells giving Steve a glare.

"They're practice for the future." I wink and walk away to max.

Time skip to the finishing of the trap

As it got darker, we all sat in the bus, Lucas ontop of the vehicle being our look out.

I sat on Steve's lap, watching him play with his lighter.

"So you really fought one of these things before?" Max asks, still not believing everything Lucas told her.

Steve nods his head in response and keeps playing with his lighter.

"Are you like 100 percent sure it wasn't a bear?" Max says still in disbelief.

"Shit. Don't be an idiot, okay? It wasn't a damn bear." Dustin says while pacing around the bus, sounding annoyed at her.

Steve looks at Dustin with pure shock, so does max.

I look between Steve and Dustin knowing it was because of Steve's stupid advice.

"Why are you even here if you dont believe us? Just leave." Dustin says.

"Geesh, someone has a stick up their ass. past your bed time?" Max says, clearly being pissed off at Dustin. She climbs up to were Lucas is.

"That's good. Just show her you don't care." Steve says giving him a pat on the back.

" I don't."

Steve winks at Dustin making Dustin cringe...and me aswell. I think I just got my first ick.

"Steve. Stop winking, just no." Dustin said with a grossed out face.

"Babe...no." I said giving him a disgusted look.

"What you didn't like that?!" Steve said looking at me.

"No!" I said smacking his shoulder.

He chuckles giving me a small peck on my lips.

"Ew. Gross. Stop it. My Virgin eyes can't handle this." Dustin said as he covered his eyes.

"We'll stop! You can open your eyes Dustin." I said laughing at the poor boy.

"You guys see anything up there?!" Steve yells preparing himself for them to say yes.

"Nothing yet!" Lucas replies. Steve sighs and sits back down.

"WAIT! I see him!" Lucas says making us look outside the bus window.

Lucas comes down with max to see what was happening, we all notice that the 'demo-dog' as Dustin calls it, wasn't taking the bait

"Why isn't it taking the damn bait?" I wonder, seeing the demo dog pass the cow meat.

"Maybe it's sick of cow.." Steve says grabbing his bat.

"Steve are you stupid!" I say holding him back from leaving the bus.

"I have to y/n, I'll promise I'll be okay." I nod, letting him go.
He smiles and kisses me passionately before hopping out of the bus.

"Hey! Shithead!" Steve yells at the demo dog, making it turn to him.

The creature creates a loud screech, causing me to cover my ears.

"Holy shit! That's definitely not a bear!" Max says, running up to me holding my hand. I hug her as she looks terrified.

The demo dog lunges at steve, but steve dodges the monster.

"Lucas go back up! Be his look out!" I ordered, pointing up towards the ladder. He hurrys up the ladder, grabbing his binoculars.

The demo dog then runs at steve with full force

"STEVE!" I yelled with panic.

He takes his bat, pushing the monster off to the side, causing it to drop on the ground.

He sighs as he let's his guard down.

"STEVE BEHIND YOU!" Lucas yells at him. But it was too late, the other demo dog pushes Steve against the car, violently trying to eat his face off.

I hold onto max even more, not wanting to look at what was happing.

Steve hits the demodog, making it go away from him.

"Steve you're surrounded by them!" Lucas warns Steve.

"Shit!" Steve says.

All the demo dogs start running at him, I open the bus door, peaking through the door to see Steve swing violently at one jumping towards him.

"STEVE HURRY!" I say. He starts running towards the bus until he's once again pinned onto the ground by one of the many demo dogs.

"I'm going out there. Everyone stay inside the bus!" I ordered, Lucas heard and came down inside the bus. everyone then scooted into a small corner, grabbing onto eachother.

"BE SAFE Y/N DONT DIE!" Dustin says, trying to be calm.

"Holy shit!" I yelled to myself, not believing that my dumbass was actually going out there. I grab a tennis racket that was by the bus and run towards Steve.

I swing at every one of the demo dogs coming towards me, causing them to go flying the oppisite direction.
I finally reach Steve, and before the demo dog eats bites him I hit it, causing it to bleed.

I help Steve up, then immediately running away, running faster than we've ever ran. Both of us running for our lives.

"CMON GUYS HURRY!" The kids yell at us, holding their hands out.

"HURRY UP YOU IDIOTS CMON!" Dustin yells.

We jump inside the bus, immediately closing the bus door causing the demodogs to crash into the door.

We here a few seconds of silence before we hear something above us.
All of the sudden heads of the demo dogs pop out trying to get it, rattling the entire bus.

"Everyone behind me! Now!" Steve orders, holding out his hands protectively, backing us up into a corner.

All of the sudden they stop, we hear a faint alarm ringing off to the distance. They look behind them before running off.

Steve drops his hands and relaxes sitting down onto the bus seat.

"I think you scared them away!" Dustin says happily, giving Steve a fist bump on his shoulder.

"I don't think I did...I think they were running towards something..."

______________
______________

That's the end of this chapter! I'm so excited for the next one!
Love everyone who taking time off their day and reading my story, I really appreciate you guys 💗💗

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4M 104K 42
"Two damaged people trying to heal each other is love." He mumbled. In which a boy that came from an abusive home fell in love with a girl who felt l...
388 8 9
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʙʏꜱɪᴛᴛᴇʀꜱ || ꜱᴛᴇᴠᴇ ʜᴀʀʀɪɴɢᴛᴏɴ uoʇɓuıɹɹɐH ǝʌǝʇS || sɹǝʇʇısʎqɐᙠ ǝɥ⊥ Stranger Things Steve Harrington Steve Harrington x Reader Steve Harrington...
239 0 26
Steve Harrington and childhood best friend Layla Hopper find themselves in new scary situations with adults, teens, and mostly middle schoolers. So t...
26.6K 446 49
"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭...