The last seven days | ✓

By komals_14

Farishta had come to remind the duties of "The adi naagin" that's what he had been. But ended up cursing her... More

Declaration!
01 | The solution
02 | The History
04 | The Action
05 | The Wedding
06 | The Jealousy
07 | The Truth
08 | The last chance
09 | The Upshot
10 | The Pain
11 | The beauty
12 | The Epilogue

03 | The Heartbreak

227 38 40
By komals_14

~ Day two ~

***

She had sat near the window at late night thinking and rethinking about the happenings. She could not even blink sleep. Her thoughts and worries were all around Veeranshu. Though she had thought of a solution but feared ,what if that back fired and brought something worst than this.

She remembered his words.

"One day you'll want to touch me, to be near me, with me. I'll make you want to be with me Bani"

"Yes Veeranshu, I wanna be with you. You won I lost. Now can you please stop this and remember me..?" She spoke her mind.

Her right hand went to her tummy, softly placing it there she looked down. Tears at the edge of rolling down. She was strong. She will try her best to do what she wanted. Her best to bring back her love in to life but again yet it was heavy for her.

Having their baby - his baby inside her and not having her husband near by. Yes she was supernaturally strong. But as a woman. As a pregnant woman - as every women want to - she yarned for her husband care and pampering.

"You have become a cry baby Bani. And that's not Veeranshu's type. Be strong at least pretend to be. Fight back. Give him back" Meera's words were constantly ringing in her brain.

But again she would fall weak as she also remembered his venomous words "You are a bloody gold digger and a characterless women" her heart cried tears of fire.

With all this thing she didn't realise that the sun had come up.
It was her second day and still she had no idea from where to start. For that she had to be near Veeranshu and that is not possible. She for now knew the history had to repeat may be then he could react or just glimpse of past would effect him.

But duh. She was in her home and he was in his.

***

As he got up his head hurt. He was high on drinks last night. He himself didn't know why he missed the girl who was a gold digger, a money minded woman. He had drunk a little too much in that feeling.

He ordered for the lime juice and walked into the washroom.

As he was out he saw Tapish sitting on his bed and lime juice placed on the side table. With just seeing that side table he remembered Bani taking out his charger and handing it over to him the other day. The day she left him.

"Good morning Brother" Veer wished sitting on the couch with the lime juice.

"Good morning. Heard that you were too drunk last night. Just came to check upon you"

"Yeah! I'm good" reply with not meeting his eyes.

" So?"

"What so..?" Veer acted as if nothing happened.

"Uff. Ok then. If there is nothing. Take care bye!" Tapish got up buttoning his coat.

"Umm. Brother. How is...umm. Meera?"

"She's doing good"

Veer gave a nod not wanting to directly ask about Bani and give false assumption to Tapish. But boy. Tapish is exactly for the same reason.

"And..? Anything else?"

"Umm how's her sister?" He hesitated.

"Who. Mehek and Dehek? They are looking forward to the wedding"

"Who are they now. Meera has three younger sisters?" Veer questioned.

"No she just has two." Tapish answered.

"But Ba-"

"Oh Bani. She nothing. For you she's a gold digger right? Then why do you ask? Shes an orphan Meera's father got her on the accident. So she doesn't count one."

Tapish saw veer was drowned in his thoughts. And He let Veer think about Bani. After all he had come in for the reason. To give a reason to veer to think about her. And may be this sympathy game would do.

But this was not happening that easy. It was never a easy  straight road ride for them. It was and it is always the rollercoaster ride.

As soon as Tapish was out Ponky who had heard the conversation was ready to fill veer's mind with shit against Bani again.

Ponky came in with his sad face. Veer, as he saw Ponky with the dull face he asked about the same.
Ponky overdramatically said he was alone. And lonely.

"Why you feel your lonely Ponky , we all are here"

"But nothing can be and nobody can be my father. She killed him."

"What.? Uncle is no more? How I missed this. And why nobody told me about this. Nor you nor Dad. What the hell is going on here..?" His frustration of not knowing such important factor was seen in his voice.

"Yes, Veer brother. She killed him. That Bani. Because dad had caught her red handed. And he knew she was here for money and all the fantacy. Specially behind you. He wanted to stop her and save you. But before that she killed him. She killed him. " Ponky hugged Veer.

This broke veer. He was close to his uncle. And not having him by his side broke his heart. He was never the one to express his feeling for anyone until Bani happened to him and now he doesn't have Bani in his memories too.

As he came to know that Bani killed his dear uncle he was hurt more. He was now slightly missing her. Though he will never accept and will never address it. But there was something unexplainable he felt towards Bani. And now the hatered just got pumped up. He hated her for the lie that was told. Which was not completely lie. But the way Ponky portrayed it would definitely make it difficult for him and his heart which was already in confusion ,this information didn't help.

This was all together a very new and shocking truth that veer got to know with different explaination which was totally opposite to the fact. But the only thing that was true in this shit was. Yes, Bani had killed him. He was crossing his limits and that made Bani to kill Pavan for the betterment for both the clans.

But who was there to explain this to veer. None. And obviously Veer mistook her yet again. The slow and steady soft corner which was sprouting in his heart was ruptured with the false.

***

As Bani was distrubed she wanted to get out for a while to think straight and at the same time Ritu asked Bani and mehek or Dehek to go out for purchasing a marriage related stuff. And as usual the lazy girls didn't agree and Meera thought of accompanying her to the market. And that would be a good time to discuss their plan too.

Bani and Meera reached the market and stepped down from the auto rickshaw.

"We need to buy red Pallu and a sliver plate for the welcome" Bani tried remembering.

"Bani umm.. let's divide. So that the work will finish soon. And can get back home and you could also rest." Meera suggested.

"Fine. Sounds good" Bani confirmed and both walked in the respective directions.

Bani finished with the necessary shopping and was waiting at the billing counter for the payment. The cashier was busy and excused himself to attend something important.

As she stood there she saw a jhumka that resembled hers. The same one that she had lost long long back after that truck accident. And with that she remembered that "nice man" who had saved her.

She stood there starring at it. Deciding weather to purchase it or no. It was her favourite one. She had lost, but now after many days she saw the same pattern but then she decided not to. She wanted the same one she lost.

Something's can never be replaced, no matter how similar they are.

She stepped out she collided with him. The man. Huge body rock like arms.

"Veeranshu?" She exclaimed.

Veer dragged her holding her elbow joint.

"Veeranshu, what? What happened and what are you trying to do" she cried.

Pushing her the opposite to him he yelled "you killed Uncle Pavan?" He asked directly.

The ray of hope raised in her eyes. Did he remember?

"I'm asking you Bani. You killed him.?"

"Why? What.? I mean do you remember what happened? Veeranshu" she stepped close to him with the hope.

"Just answer it. Did you kill him?" And before Bani imagined and hoped for more there came his alligations again.

"Just because he knew you are a gold digger and characterless woman who is behind me..? Just because he should not expose you. You killed him?"

Tears formed in her eyes. "Why do you think I killed him? This is why..?"

"So you did kill him. Damn I should have known you Bani. I should have."

"You know me very well Veer, but you're just not recognising it."

"Oh just shut up. I'll never see you. I hate you Bani. I hate you. Get lost."

But this time she didn't budge. Instead of crying. She gave back. Meera's words were working. And she was too. Cause of course that's what veer would want. The fierce"adi naagin" back. Not this cry baby.

She jerked his hands off her.  Wiped her tears with back of her right hand.

"Yes. It's me. Now what.? What will you do? You'll kill me. Come on then. Bring it on. I'm right here. And let me guess this information to you is given by Ponky or Daksh. I know"

"How? How do you know?"

"Yeah so I was right. Is your interrogation over. Then let me go." She tried walking past him but he again held her and pulled her towards him. Her chest attached to his hard one.

"I asked how do you know? Just answer me damn it" he raised his voice.

" Uh-ha don't shout Veeranshu. Don't not good for the health you know." She mocked.

"And answering your questions. Daddy will never want to do that. He is already suffering for his deeds. And if it was said by Tapish, he would tell you the whole truth. But seeing you respond this way. It must be someone amoung those two. And now I feel its Ponky for sure."

"How do you know? I'm asking that. You were not there. And-"

Bani wiped his chest over the heart in a mocking way. "Don't stress cutu. You'll not get it. At least not now. So better go. And drink till your gut hurts."

"You know this too?"

"Yes you had come home the same way the other day. So I just told umm guessed"

"You are way too smart than I think Sweetheart" as he uttered that word Bani's world froze. All she saw was a hope. Her hope was getting stronger. The chance was higher. And this boosted her energy to the next level. Her eyes shone with glistening layer of tear.

"What did you say?" She couldn't help but ask for more.

The moment she asked that his head hurt. His head playing this "sweetheart" word again and again in his mind. Why did it made so heavy for his brain? He thought.

He left her with the jerk and Bani stepped back but held her balance and as a reflex her hand reached her tummy to make sure her baby is safe.

"I came here to ask what I asked. And I got my answer. And now I would never want to see you again." He concluded with the numerous confusions running in his mind.

Stepping a step closer to him "It's you who came searching for me. Whatever might be the reason is." She closed the distance between and brought her mouth close to his ears, whispering huskily "You'll miss me. You are missing me. And you'll come again. In search for me." Saying that she distanced herself, turned her heals and walked away but not without throwing a last glace at him. This left him confused would be under statement.

He just stood there trying to process of the happenings right now. He had come to shout at her. To be angry. But this Bani, was all so different from the one he saw at his home. She was not crying to love her. But she gave back. She challenged. And she was strong. She appeared confident.

And the last line she told rung again in his ears. "No, I'll not miss you. Cause I hate you for killing my uncle. No. I'll not" he said more to himself.

***

Bani explained the happenings to Meera as they sat in the restaurant to get their tummy filled. Specially for Bani. She felt happy that she was back to herself and close to him. At least physically and without his conscious concer. But she still touched him.

The physical touch really helps a lot. In many factors. After all human are emotionally weak and a simple physical touch or hug from loved ones boosts their energy. And that's what happened with Bani now. She was all smiles.

"Should I ask something happened that I should not?" Meera teased.

"Nothing much that I can explain. Just his hands on mine. And that's special for now. " She said what happened.

With that they reached home.

Bani saw a hope which was improving. And that made her think more. She was excited to share the precious news with him as soon as possible. The happiness was uncontrollable and she needed to share it with him. Though she missed his pampering right now. She knew one day he will make it. She believed in their love. Her almighty God.

Today she went to bed with the smile. Though the second day had gone. But that gave a glimpse of Veer who remembered a tiny part of her. The endearment he always called her "Sweetheart " that was enough to know he will remember her. Not today. But at least tomorrow.

Her hand on the tummy. "We'll make it baby. I know. And now I have you as my strength. I'll surly make it happen. For my love. For us. For our happy family that I always dreamt." She shared her thoughts with the sprouting baby inside her. Trusting her plan for the next and a subtle smile on her face, she went to sleep.

Sometime things don't go as we planned. We must just trust the process and timing of the one who is above everything. The all mighty God. He surly has a plan.

***

Don't forget to Vote if you like it.
Waiting to read your thoughts on this chapter.

Also sorry for the delay, I had messed up with the chapters and couldn't come up with the right one. After spending a week, the chapter come out as you read above.

Hope you liked it.

Love
- Author ♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 855 8
COMPLETED The Sarvashresth Adi Naagin and Cheelon ke Rajkumar, Bani and Veeranshu have rebelled against the age old system and fallen in love but eve...
34.8K 2.9K 30
well hey guys so this story gona different I try it something new so basically a pure devil fall in love with angle or you can say he is obsessed w...
20.6K 1.8K 40
UPDATE MONDAY TO FRIDAY This book starts from when veer is under chandini's spell and her sleeps with bani for one night and then tells her he never...
1.2K 130 22
It's the second part of my previous story.. Vani ~ Mission k liye pyaar But as the story setup is lil different here... so i would mention the chang...