The Rubber Hero: My Hero Acad...

By yDave16

This is the story of Y/N. Izukus's best friend and almost brother, and Bakugo's weird rival. See his journey... More

Bio
Training for U.A.
Love Interest winner
U.A Practical Exam and first day
End of First day / Battle Practice
Class rep / USJ #1
USJ
Prepare for the U.A Sports Festival!
U.A Sports Festival!
Cavalry Battle
Battle Tournament starts
Second andThird Rounds / Y/N vs Bakugo/ End of Sports Festival
Hero Names
Internships 1
Internships 2

Origins

5.7K 107 132
By yDave16

Izuku: It all began in China, in--

WAIT A GODAMN MINUTE!! WHY IS HE NARRATING?! I'M THE NARRATOR!!

yDave: "WELL TOO BAD!! YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO SHARE!! HE'LL NARRATE THE STORY!! WHILE YOU NARRATE WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THE MOMENT!! Izuku, proceed."

Izuku: A-Ah, right!

Ahem.

It all began in China, in Quingaqing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in various places... and time passed without the cause being identified. Before we knew it, the supernatural became normal, and dreams became reality. The world has become a superhuman society, and about 80% of the world's population now has some kind of special trait. In this world swirling with chaos... the profession that everyone once dreamed about and admired came into the limelight. That profession is....heroes!

Two boys could be seen running through a crowd to watch the fight between a villain and some heroes. One of the boys had green hair, while the other one had black hair.

(Y/N) (L/N) 14 years-old

(Ignore the Straw Hat and the scar.)

The villain that was on top of a bridge, roared.

Izuku: "That's a huge villain!"

Y/N: "Yeah. He's a big boy." He said simply while eating a piece of meat.

RP = Random Person.

RP 1: "But man, turning into a monster's an amazing Quirk."

RP 2: "What did he do?"

RP 1: "He stole someone's bag and went out of control when he was cornered."

RP 2: "A Quirk like that, and he's a bag snatcher?"

The pushed their way through the crowd to get a better view. Suddenly, a hero jumped over the crowd.

Women: "KYAA~!! YOU CAN DO IT, KAMUI~!!"

Kamui jumped up the bridged, before dodging an attack from the Villain.

Villain: "Get away!"

Izuku and Y/N finally made it to the front of the crowd, Y/N was carrying Izuku on his shoulders.

Y/N: "So who's fighting?"

Izuku: "Kamui Woods! The young and talented rising star!"

RP: "Heh. You gave a perfect commentary, kid. You're a fanboy, aren't you?"

Izuku: "U-Um... W-Welll..." He got nervous.

Y/N: "Yeah! He is!" He responded with a smile.

Back on the Fight

Kamui: "Illegal use of powers during rush hour and robbery resulting in bodily injury. You are the incarnation of evil." He extended his arm as branches began growing out of it.

Izuku: "Oh, here it comes!"

RP: "Show us something flashy, Tree-Man!"

Y/N: "Uh... grow some uh... branches?" He said not really sure how to cheer for Kamui.

Izuku: "Pre-emptive..."

Kamui: "... Binding..."

Izuku/Kamui: "... Lacquered Chain Prison!"

Just as Kamui's attack was about to reach the villain, another hero arrived.

Mt. Lady: "Canyon Cannon!"

Y/N: :V

Kamui: "Eh?"

Suddenly, a bunch of men pulled out their cameras and began taking pictures while saying "Here it is."

Mt. Lady: "Today is the day of my debut! My name is Mt. Lady. A pleasure to make your ass-quaintance."

Kamui: *Still in the same pose* "Sh-She's getting the credit...

Izuku: Along with the superpowers came an explosive increase in crime. As the country was stuck in the slow progress of drastic law reforms, courageous people started performing heroic acts from out of comic books. Guarding against superpowers and defending against evil. Heroes were soon accepted by the public, and it was established as an official position. Based on their performance, they are paid by the government...and gain renown among masses.

Izuku was still in Y/N's shoulders, although this time, he was taking notes on a notebook.

Izuku: "Gigantification, huh? She looks like she'll be popular, and it's an amazing Quirk, but thinking about the damage to the city that'll go hand in hand with that, its use might be limited? No, but whether or not she can control the size..."

Y/N: "Yo, Izuku! You're muttering again!"

Izuku: "A-Ah! I-I'm sorry!"

RP: "Hey wait, you're taking notes? You wanna be a hero? That's great you can do it! Both of you!"

Izuku/(Y/N): "Yes! We'll do our best!" They answered with a smile.

Time Skip

The boys went to school.

Teacher: "Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but...you're all...pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?" He asked while throwing the papers into the air.

Class: "YES!!"

Teacher: "Yes, yes, you all have wonderful Quirks! But using your powers at school is against the rules!"

Bakugo: "Teach! Don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!"

The students began yelling at Bakugo.

Bakugo: "You all should shut up like the extras you are!" He said with cockiness.

Y/N: "WHAT'D YOU SAY, YOU BASTARD?! YOU WANNA GO?!" Y/N was now in front of Bakugo, as both of them were clashing their foreheads, and glaring at each other.

Teacher: "(L/N)! Sit down! And Bakugo, if I remember correctly, you want to go to U.A High, right, Bakugo?"

Students: "Eh?! U.A High school?! It was in the top 0.2% this year, you know! Their acceptance rate's always really low, too!"

Bakugo: "That's exactly why you guys are just extras! I aced the mock test! I'm the only one at this school who could possibly get into U.A. I'll definitely surpass All Might and become the top hero! My name'll be inscribed on the list of top earners!" He declared while standing on top of his desk.

Teacher: "Oh yeah, Midoriya and (L/N) wanted to go to U.A., too, right?"

Everyone in the class turned towards Midoriya and began cackling.

Students: "Huh? Midoriya? No way! You can't get into the hero course just by studying!"

Y/N: "EVERYONE! SHUT THE HELL UP!! IF YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM WITH IZUKU APPLYING TO U.A.! THEN SAY IT TO MY FUCKING FACE!!"

The entire class quieted down. In the past, Y/N had beaten up students who had made fun of Izuku. So, they knew pretty well what would come if they continued laughing. Y/N and Bakugo were once more glaring at each other.

Time Skip

It was the end of the class. Y/N was waiting for Izuku to finish packing up. He looked in his phone to see the news about the villain fight earlier.

Y/N: "Hey, Izuku. I'll wait for you outside. I'm thirsty."

Izuku: "Okay. I'll be right there."

Y/N left the classed and headed to a vending machine to drink some water. Izuku went out of the classroom with his head hanging down.

Y/N: "Izuku? Is everything okay?"

Izuku: *Sigh* "Just Kacchan picking on me again."

Y/N: "And what did he say this time?"

Izuku: "That I shouldn't apply and....to believe that I'll be born with a Quirk in my next life and take a last chance dive off the roof..."

Y/N crushed the water bottle that he was holding. Y/N was about to go beat Bakugo up, but he was stopped when Izuku grabbed his shoulder and shook his head.

Y/N sighed and reluctantly nodded. They made their way home, and reached a koi fishpond where the fished were eating Izuku's notebook. It was all burnt up.

As they walked home, they reached a tunnel where Izuku tried laughing like All Might.

Y/N: "HAHAHAHA!!! TH-THAT NOT LIKE IT AT ALL! AHAHAHA!!" Y/N laughed while holding his stomach.

Just then. the sound of a sewer lid coming off caught the attention of the two boys. They turned around and saw some sort of green sluggish monster.

Izuku: "A villain?!"

Monster: "A medium-sized invisibility cloak..."

The two boys tried to run, but the monster got Izuku and began to take over his body.

Monster: "Don't worry. I'm just going to take over your body. Calm down. It'll only hurt for about 45 seconds. You'll feel better soon."

Y/N: "Izuku! Hey! He's not into that sort of stuff!! Let go of him!! Gomu-Gomu no... Pistol!"

Y/N's fist stretched forward, and it landed on the monster, but it did nothing as the punch just went right through.

Monster: "You can't grab me. I'm fluid!"

Y/N: "Damn it! Izuku!"

Y/N ran towards Izuku and the monster, when suddenly, the sound of the sewer lid was heard again and All Might appeared.

All Might: "It's all right now, young men. I am here."

The monster launched some attacks at All Might, but the hero easily dodged them.

All Might: "Texas Smash!"

All Might's punch caused some wind pressure that freed Izuku.

Y/N: "Holly shit! All Might!!"

All Might: "That's right! Is your friend okay?"

Y/N: "Huh? Oh, frick! Izuku!" Y/N ran up to Izuku and began slapping him.

Y/N: "WAKE UUUUPPP!!!!"

Finally, Izuku woke up. Izuku looked up and saw All might with his signature smile, before freaking out. Y/N laughs at Izuku's reaction.

All Might: "I'm glad you're okay. Sorry 'bout getting you caught up in my villain fighting. I don't usually make mistakes like this, but I was in high spirits on my day off in a new place. HAHAHA!! But, you were a big help. Thanks! I captured him safely!" He shows the villain trapped in plastic soda bottle.

Izuku was still in a trance.

Izuku: "The number one hero... All Might... H-He's the real thing... He looks completely different in person! Oh, right! An a-autograph! Where should I--? In that notebook!"

Izuku opened his notebook to see that All Might had already signed it.

Izuku: "HE ALREADY DID!!"

Y/N: "Dang. He fast."

Izuku: "AAAHH!! TH-THANK YOU VERY MUCH! IT'LL BE AN HEIRLOOM! A FAMILY TREASURE!" Izuku bowed multiple times at incredible speed.

All Might: *Thumbs up* "Okay! Well, I need to take this guy to the police. See you again on the other side of the screen!"

Izuku: "Wait, already?"

All Might: "Pros are constantly fighting enemies and time. Well then, I'm counting on your continued support!" He flew off somewhere else.

Y/N: "Okay! See ya!" He waved goodbye.

Y/N: "Well, that was fun. Don't you think, Izuku?"

No response.

Y/N: "Izuku...?"

Y/N quickly looked around for Izuku, before looking back up, and seeing Izuku squirming around and hanging onto All Might's leg.

Y/N: "AAHH!!! IZUKU!!" Y/N ran off after the two.

Time Skip

Y/N was currently running around the city. He had lost sight of Izuku and All Might.

Y/N: *Panting* "Frick! Where'd they go?!"

Suddenly, Y/N heard a girly scream.

Y/N: *Gasp* "That girly scream! Izuku!!" Y/N ran towards the direction where he heard the scream. Y/N reached a building and quickly ran up the stairs to get to the roof. (Reminder that it would be illegal if he used his quirk.) While running up, Y/N passed by a very very skinny guy. Finally, Y/N reached the rooftop.

Y/N: *Panting* "Izuku! You're okay!"

Izuku: "Y-Yes. Sorry f-for making you worry."

Y/N: "I'm just glad that you're okay. But now I'm hungry."

An explosion occured a couple of streets away.

Izuku: "A villain! What hero will go to the scene?" Izuku began running, but suddenly stop and got a sad expression. As he began walking down the building, with Y/N walking along side him.

Y/N: "Hey, I forgot to ask. But where's All Might?"

Izuku: "He... left..."

Y/N: "And did you do it?"

Izuku: "Huh?"

Y/N: "My guy, I've known you my entire live. I know that you probably asked All Might if you could be a hero even without a quirk. So, what did he say."

Izuku: "The same thing that everybody've told me my whole life. That I can't be a hero, and that I have to consider what's realistic."

Y/N: "Well, I call bullshit!"

Izuku: "Huh? B-But--!"

Y/N: "Let me tell you something. If there is anyone in the entire world that can be a hero even without a Quirk, it's you. I perfectly know what you're capable of, Izuku. So, even if it's without a Quirk, we'll find a way for the both of us to be heroes, and if we can't find a way, then we'll just have to make a way!"

Izuku: "Y/N..."

Y/N: "Remember this alway, Izuku. When the whole world is against you, and even if you're against yourself, I will always be there to support you. No matter what."

The moment was interrupted by another explosion. They saw a crowd looking at a scene with a lot of smoke and fire. The two got curious and got close to see. They looked closer and saw the monster from before holding Bakugo hostage.

RP 1: "Why aren't the heroes doing anything."

RP 2: "They can't. Apparently the villain caugh a junior high schooler. It's been like that for a while."

Y/N saw Izuku cover his mouth. They couldn't do anything but helplessly watch Bakugo struggle againt the villain; However, when they saw Bakugo look towards their direction. Izuku began running towards the monster.

Y/N: "SHIT! IZUKU! WAIT!"

Izuku grabbed his backpack and throws it at the monster's eye. Izuku then began trying to get Bakugo out, but the monster was about to hit Izuku. That was when Y/N jumped in.

Y/N: "Gomu-Gomu no...Pistol!" Y/N's attack landed on the monsters other eye. Distracting the monster for a few moments.

Monster: "Brats! DON'T GET IN MY WAY!!"

An attack was launched towards the two boys and they closed their eyes. Yet it never arrived. They opened their eyes and saw All Might.

All Might: "I really am pathetic."

Izuku: *Gasp* "All Might..."

All Might: "Even though I admonished you, I wasn't putting what I said into practice! Pros are always risking their lives!"

Monster: "All Might!"

All Might quickly grabbed Bakugo and pulled him out.

All Might: "Detroit Smash!!!"

All Might punched the monster so hard, that it caused an air pressure to blow throughout the street, and it was so hard that even Mt. Lady was struggling to hold everyone in place. And as for Y/N, he got sent flying for being made of rubber.

The wind eventually disperses and it began raining. The people began cheering for All Might, and moments later Y/N falls back down, face-first.

Y/N: *Muffled* "Ow... I-I'm okay..."

Izuku: After this... heroes collected the scattered sludge, and safely delivered it to the police. I got majorly scolded by the heroes... but Kacchan and Y/N got praised. Although, Y/N was angry at the heroes for scolding me, and told them how him and I at least did something, while all they did was wait for someone else to arrive.

Time Skip

The two boys made their way home. Most of the time, Y/N complained about being hungry. Just then, Bakugo arrives.

Y/N: "Bakugo?"

Bakugo: "Deku!"

Izuku: "Kacchan?!"

Y/N: "Spongebob!"

Bakugo and Izuku looked at Y/N with confusion.

Y/N: "Uh, sorry..."

Bakugo: "I never asked for your help! And you didn't help me! Neither of you! got it?! I was fine by myself. You're a Quirkless failure playing without a full deck! Don't think you can look down on me! Are you trying to make me owe you?! Don't look down on me! YOU DAMN NERDS!!"

Bakugo stomps away as Izuku sweatdrops and Y/N holds his laugh.

Y/N: "HAHAHA!! HE'S TOTALLY A TSUNDERE!!"

They turned to walk home, as All Might slides out of an alley.

Y/N: "Oh, yeah. That ain't suspicious at all."

All Might: "I AM HERE!"

Izuku: "A-All Might?! Why are you here?"

Y/N: "Yeah weren't you surrounded by reporters until just now?"

All Might: "Getting away from them was a piece of cake. Why?"

Y/N: "Because you're All Might?"

All Might: "Because I am All Migh--!"

Izuku/(Y/N): "AAAAHHHH!!!!"

Y/N: "WH-WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! ALL MIGHT JUST DEFLATED!! B-BUT THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!! AH! I KNOW! YOU'RE A FAKE!!" Y/N yelled out while pointing at All Might accusingly.

All Might: "Shit! I ran out of time again! I assure you that I am All Might."

Y/N: "Lies!"

Izuku: "A-Actually, Y/N. H-He really is All Might."

Y/N: "NANI?!"

All Might and Izuku then told Y/N about All Might's injury and the fact that he can only work for 3 hours. All Might then spoke to Izuku.

All Might: "Young man. I come with thanks, a correction, and a suggestion."

Izuku: "Huh?"

All Might: "If you hadn't been there... If you hadn't told me about your life... I would've turned into a guy in a bodysuit who was all talk. Thank you."

Izuku: "That can't be! It was my fault in the first place. I got in the way of your work... and i said all those impertinent things even though I'm Quirkless..."

All Might: "That's right. It was because it was none other than the timid, Quirkless you at the scene... that I was able to act. Top heroes have stories about them from their school days. Most of their stories have one thing in common. Their bodies moved before they had a chance to think."

Y/N looked at Izuku with a smile as Izuku looked at him.

Y/N: "Heh. Guess who moved before thinking?"

Seconds later Izuku began crying and looked down, trying to hide his cry.

All Might: "That was true for you two, wasn't it?"

Y/N: "Yeah. I didn't really thought it through. All I knew is that I wanted to protect Izuku and help Bakugo."

Izuku fell to his kness as he kept on crying.

Y/N: "After all of this, there is no denying it Izuku. I told you, didn't I?"

(Y/N)/All Might: "You...can become a hero."

Izuku placed a hand on his chest and continued crying, Y/N placed a hand on Izuku's back.

Izuku: Dreams can become reality. By the way I forgot to mention that this is the story of how I--

Y/N: WE!!

yDave: "THE FUCK?! HOW'D YOU GET IN HERE?! I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH BUDGET FOR ALL THIS AUTHORS!!"

Y/N: JUST KEEP ROLLING!!"

Izuku: U-Um.... This is the story of how We became the greatest heroes.
—————————————————————————
yDave: Hey, y'all. I need to help choose something real quick. Would you like for Haki to appear as a second Quirk for Y/N? Or as some sort of ancient technique or art that has been forgotten by most of civilization?

Don't forget to vote and comment. Hope y'all like this story. BYE BYE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 561 35
Izuku a normal boy(or so he thinks so) lives with his lovely family in Mustafu city has a dream to become a hero which gives hope to all the people w...
914 3 40
Izuku, having faced bullying all of his life due to his powerful fire quirk and being trained to the point of abuse since childhood, meets Shouto, wh...
22.7K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
399K 13.6K 24
It's been a few years since the Class of 1-A has graduated and became full-fledged heroes. But one by one, they meet and become intrigued by a young...