โ€ขHERโ€ข enola holmes x reader

็”ฑ crazy4swazy

ENOLA HOLMES X FEM!READER 2 in #milliebobbybrown ๐Ÿฅˆโค๏ธ ๆ›ดๅคš

CAST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 7

1.2K 59 51
็”ฑ crazy4swazy

LONG CHAPTER
SHERLOCK IS IN THIS CHAPTER

The very next morning the two girls sat in the fancy carriage. It was a cold morning. The big gates of the castle opened revealing a huge stone castle. "Wow." Enola gasped through the window. "It's beautiful isn't it?" Y/N said in admiration.

"It sure is." Enola spoke, half looking at Y/N and the window.

"Okay, let's go over the plan," Enola said, almost as if she was talking to an audience again. Y/N decided to ignore it, thinking it was a habit of some sort. "I'm a widow, who has become a private detective. And you are...?"

"I am a policewoman who apparently has news that Tewkesbury has been spotted across the country. And hopefully that'll send them in the wrong direction." Y/N said with a smile. She had been slathered in makeup and forced to wear a wig by Enola in order to disguise herself.

Enola frowned and reached her hands onto
Y/N chest. "Your tie isn't quite right." She said, fixing the navy tie. "There we go, Miss Policeman." Y/N sat in silence, staring at Enola in shock. "I-um, thank you."

"APPROACHING." The carriage driver announced loudly, startling Y/N and Enola out of their moment. "Oh, well..." Y/N said brushing off her pants. "We're approaching." She said awkwardly.

Enola nodded and pulled down her veil. "We are indeed."

•••

"Announcing the arrival of Miss May Beatrice Post and Officer Quinn." Announced the servant before turning and walking away. "Even the way he walks screams fancy." Y/N whispered to Enola. Enola laughed quietly, earning a harsh glare off the guards. "Apologies." Enola smiled bashfully.

The big wooden doors slammed behind them, causing a loud bang.

•••

"What is your buisness here?" Sir Whimbell asked impatiently. His harsh stare lingering on Y/N. Y/N looked at him and smiled. "Well, I'm a private detective." Enola said. "And I've come to offer my services."

"My sister has all the help she needs." Whimbell spoke. "Show the ladies out." He said. "Wait!" Y/N blurted out. Sir Whimbell and Lady Tewkesbury turned to look at her, they stared her down as if she had murdered somebody.

"How rude of me, haha." Y/N said awkwardly. "I have some news. I think you'll want to hear it." Sir Whimbell and Lady Tewkesbury looked at eachother and then at Y/N. "Well, go on!" Lady Tewkesbury said, her voice extremely high pitched. "We don't have all day, girl." Whimbell argued.

"Alright, alright. You're son, and nephew, has been spotted across the country. Somewhere in the country side, volunteering in a garden to help grow crops and vegetables." Y/N lied.

Enola smiled to herself, "Is this a joke?" Lady Tewkesbury said, looking between the two girls accusingly. "Excuse me, I am no joke! I am a lady detective and she is a highly respected officer."

Lady Tewkesbury stood there, her eyebrows furrowed. "Please leave, before we make you leave!" Two guards walked over to escort them out. "We work for Sherlock Holmes!" Enola screamed, catching their attention.

"I...I'm his assistant. And Officer Quinn is a great great friend of his." Enola said, very convincingly. "He sends us ahead of time to prepare the ground."

Lady Tewkesbury walked over to them, in shock. "Sherlock Holmes is interested in out case?" She said hopefully.

Y/N nodded. "....yes."

"And he..." she took a deep breath. "He sent along a widow and a female officer to fleece his path?"
"A very good issue to take." Enola spoke.
"We may have overthought our outfits."

Y/N cleared her throat. "Being a female does not impact my ability to do my job. Sure, I'm smaller then men, but I'm most likely braver then most men. And one thing for sure, I can most definitely fight better then men. Sherlock trusts us-"

"Poppycock! I'm sorry, but I've heard enough. You do not know Sherlock Holmes." A man exclaimed as he strolled out of another room.

"Oh, Lestrade. So pleased you could make these young ladies acquaintances." Whimbell said.
"I am Lestrade of Scotland Yard, and I am a close personal friend of Sherlock Holmes."
He said confidently.

"So you claim." Enola spoke, her arms crossed.
"He's never mentioned that name before, I can assure you-"

"Sherlock Holmes works alone, everybody knows that. And let me ask you something, Officer, or should I say Y/N L/N and Enola Holmes?"

Lady Tewkesbury and Whimbell gasped dramatically. "You!" Lady Tewkesbury screamed, pointing at Y/N. "Where is my son!? Where!?"

"GAURDS!" Whimbell yelled. "TAKE THE THREE OF THEM AWAY, INSTANTLY!"

"RUN!" Enola screamed as she grabbed Y/N's hand and pulled her along. "Get them!" Lady Tewkesbury screamed, "she knows where my son is! She's a bad influence! A bloody feminist, too I bet!"

Y/N and Enola ran, dodging the gaurds. The reached the doors and pushed them open. "Follow me!" Y/N screamed as they jumped into the bushes.

They continued running through the trees.
They ran until the castle was out of sight and they could no longer hear the yells of Guards and the cries of Lady Tewkesbury.
"It should be around here somewhere."
Y/N said. "What are we looking for exactly?" Enola questioned.

"My home."

•••

Edith hummed a tune as she cleaned the teacups. She looked over her shoulder and noticed a man standing alone in the cafe. "Grab a book and have a seat, and I'll be with you as soon as I'm free." She said to him.

The man turned to look at her.
Sherlock Holmes.

"Delightful." He said calmly. "Perhaps you could join me for tea?" Edith looked him up and down in shock. She sighed.

"I advise you not to..." He said as Edith walked away. "...walk away." He sighed and followed her into the small kitchen.

The shelves were covered with teacups, plates, and teacups of all sorts. "And yet you walk away anyway." He said.

"Whatever you think you know, Sherlock Holmes, please be advised that if you disturb any of my customers—" Edith spoke, holding a teapot up to him as if it was a gun.

"You'd hurt me badly?" He interrupted.
"I'm well aware of your talents, Miss Grayston.
The question is, what you'd risk if I were to advise my friends in the government to take a look at this place. I know my brother would be delighted to browse your seditious, dangerous, and extremely banned bookshelves." He said, holding up a book he found in the cafe.

Edith scoffed and lowered the teapot.
"You see?" Sherlock said, his voice deep. "We can both hurt each other. Now, please put the teapot down. In your hands, it is a mighty weapon."

Edith laughed and slammed the teapot on the table. The tension in the room was high.
"Thank you." Sherlock said. "Now, do you have any sense as to where my mother is?"

"How did you find me?"

"Letters hidden up her chimney. The ash on the sole of her show and the coal dust led me to them." He explained. Sherlock was a calm person, unlike Edith.

"She always said you never missed anything." She said as she angrily made a cup of tea.

"She needs to be home. She has a daughter that needs her."

"Enola? Oh she's fine, and if I must say, she's made a friend. Maybe a bit more. They both seem to be surviving perfectly fine out here."

Sherlock raised his eyebrows. "So you've seen her? And she's with somebody? A boy, I'm guessing?" He questioned. "Nope, not a boy." Edith said with a smile.

Sherlock's eyebrows raised even higher. "Is she safe with this person?"

"Well, she knows how to fight. The way they looked at each other? Yeah, they're safe." Edith said, dusting off her hands. "The girl she was with, has a friend. A useless boy. Clearly, he didn't stick with them. Enola is on a great path, and so, for better or worse, is Eudoria."

"Whatever mischief you-"

"Mischief!? A poor choice of word." She said angrily, slamming her hand on the table. "Try not to sound like your brother. You haven't any hope of understanding any of this. You do know that?"

"Educate me as to why?" Asked Sherlock, eyeing her curiously.

"Because you don't know what it is to be with our power. Politics doesn't interest you. Because you have no interest in changing a world that suits you so well."

"A pretty speech." He said calmly.

"A scary one."

•••

Enola and Y/N walked through the garden.
"So you grew up here?" Enola asked.
"Mhm, in a small treehouse which was built for Tewkesbury." Y/N laughed.

They came across a tree branch. "Aha! We're getting closer." Y/N exclaimed, she grabbed Enolas hand and began walking faster.

A jingle of the wind chimes came as the wind blew. "Here we are." Y/N said as she looked up at the old willow tree. Enola looked up and squinted her eyes. "I have spare clothes. My old ones. ....which were Tewkesburys old clothes.
He basically donated everything to me and my mother."

Enola smiled and walked over to the ladder. "Shall we, Officer Quinn?" Enola asked, putting on a fancy accent. "Indeed, we shall, Miss May Beatrice Posy."

They climbed up. Once they reached the top Enola looked around in awe. An old mattress was on the ground with a hammock above it. Different size jars sat on the edge of the ledge.
Different ornaments that Y/N and Tewkesbury made hung from the branches.

"It's so..." Enola said as she looked around. "Cool!" She exclaimed. "I feel like I'm in one of the story's my mother read me when I was only a child."

"Wow, I didn't expect a reaction as positive as that." Y/N smiled. "Let me get us some clothes."

Y/N walked over to an old whicker basket which had a clasp on it. She undid the clasp and pulled it open. "Here," she said, handing Enola some old trousers and a shirt.
"Thank you." Enola said, watching Y/N as she took out clothes for herself.

Y/N stood up and faced Enola. "So, um..."
She said awkwardly. "I'll just...turn around.."
Enola said as she slowly spun around the opposite way. Y/N nodded and did the same.

Enola finished buttoning her shirt while Y/N was still struggling to get her corset undone. "Um-" Y/N struggled. "Can you help me?" She asked, pointing at her back.

Enolas face flushed as she nodded. "Um, o-of course!" She rushed over and placed her hands on the back of Y/N's corset. "Sorry, Enola. I don't really have that much experience with these things." Y/N laughed.

"It's alright." Enola said as she undid each button. "I'm more than happy to help." She chuckled.

A little while later the two of them sat on the mattress on the ground. Enola burst out laughing. "So, you pushed Tewkesbury out of the tree house because he wouldn't give you his sand which!?" Enola laughed.

"Yes! I was starving!" Y/N exclaimed. "He was fine though, he only broke his arm."
"Only!? Oh my goodness!" Enola exclaimed, laughing even harder.

The two of them stopped laughing and sat in comfortable silence. "I really missed it here." Y/N spoke gently. She stood up and looked over the edge. Enola noticed some open notebooks, with drawings of beautiful flowers on the pages. "Wow." She whispered.

"Those were Tewkesburys, he's a total flower nerd." Y/N smiled. Enola smiled and made her way over to a crate, she pulled the lid open to see weapons and knives. "....oh." Y/N muttered.

"So, this is where you laid your plans?" She questioned. "Or maybe that's what you wanted them to think..." she said as she looked through an old book that was on Y/Ns desk.

"We we're leading them astray." Y/N spoke. "There was nothing good for us here, Enola. My mother was gone and Tewkesbury was being forced to become something he didn't want to be."

Enola pulled out a map. "This must be why Bowler Hat was there... at Limehouse. He was already here, following your breadcrumbs.
So what was your real plan, Y/N?"

Enola opened a notebook and saw an old drawing of Y/N and Tewkesbury with New York written on the corner. "We wanted to go to New York." Y/N said. "That didn't really work out, did it?" Y/N smiled.

Enola laughed. "Oh, you tickle me, Viscount and L/N you magnificent runaways and your clever brains that I should've given you more credit for."

"ITS NOT AS STABLE AS YOU THINK!" Somebody shouted from below. Y/N and Enola fell back, Enola falling on top of Y/N. "Some of those branches are extremely capricious!" The two girls stood up, Enola helping Y/N up.

"Good morning!" Y/N called out.
"Ah, Y/N. You're back. And you, I believe we've already met, although we're dressed differently. I'm Tewkesburys grandmother."

"You'd already discovered this, hadn't you?" Enola called out. "We found it a few days ago. I already knew, Tewkesbury and Y/N were never the quite ones. Would you care to come down?" She asked.

NOT PROOFREAD
WORD COUNT : 2238

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

228K 35.5K 92
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
26.7K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
81.2K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
166K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad