The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Lo...

By Silver-Tigress

18 year old Vivian Knight Hunter has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book!!
Author's Note!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49, Filler, Showdown! Vivian VS Erza!
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
The Final Chapter

Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3

90 0 0
By Silver-Tigress

Third Person's P. O. V:

Vivian stands beside Erza as the Fairy Tail wizards walk through a beautiful forest. Shafts of moonlight pour in through the trees, and brightly coloured fruit grows on the branches.

Wendy murmurs, "This forest is beautiful!"

Happy drools as he gazes longingly at the fruit, paw on his chin, "That fruit is so sweet, it's glowing!"

Charlele tells him, "They're not for us to eat."

"We'll set up camp here for the night," Erza says.

Gray says, "I just hope they don't find us again."

Natsu says as he stops trying to break the crystal in his hands, "Then, we gotta sleep in shifts!"

Gray says in agreement, "That's a good idea."

"I can go first!" Upon saying that, Natsu falls onto his back with a yawn.

"Already?!" Gray exclaims in surprise, eyes wide.

"So, if I understand correctly, they plan on using the Dragon Cry to extinguish all of the stellanium," Vivian murmurs. They'd set up a campfire, and were sitting around it. Lucy has now changed back into her regular attire.

Wendy asks, "But do they know if that's even possible?"

Gray muses, "Well, say it does work, then the whole country just goes bankrupt?"

Vivian says, "Well, no matter what, we cannot allow them to use the staff's magic power."

"Agreed," Erza nods her head.

"Right," Says Gray in agreement.

Charlele says, as Happy wanders over to a glowing fruit, still drooling, "She'd said there'd be a ceremony tomorrow night."

Lucy murmurs, "We only have till then to get it back."

Happy says as he chews on a large fruit, "I'll help you steal it, Lucy!"

Charlele snaps at him in a flustered tone, "I thought I told you not to eat the fruit!"

Later that night, they'd all taken it in turns on watch duty, and Erza had approached Vivian while Lucy is having her turn, saying there was something she needed to show her. So, now here the Requip Magic user was, wandering through the forest with Erza leading the way.

"Erza-nee-chan, where are we going?" The Valkyrie Requip Magic user asks with a hint of curiosity in her voice.

Smiling back at the pretty brunette, Erza replies mysteriously, "You'll see. It's a surprise."

Vivian falls silent as she follows Erza through the forest, shafts of soft moonlight spilling in through the trees. They reach a grove of trees with bushes, and Erza pushes them aside to reveal the sight before them. Stopping, Vivian gasps, her hazel eyes widening at the beautiful scene. Countless beautiful and bright stars decorate the night sky, and scattered along the ground are countless stellanium crystals, all in various formations, seemingly glowing with the stars themselves.

Vivian feels her mouth curl into a smile as awe shines in her eyes. "It's so beautiful!" She murmurs, stepping further into the clearing.

Erza smiles as she steps up beside the Knight, and says, "Well, after today, I figured you could use this time to relax."

Vivian gazes around the clearing, feeling happiness swell in her heart. Vivian turns to her fellow S-class mage and whispers gratefully, "Thank you, Erza-nee-chan!" Vivian throws herself at Erza and wraps her arms tightly around the red haired Requip Magic user, making her blink in surprise for a second. Then, a smile curls Erza's own lips upward and she hugs Vivian back tightly.

Vivian feels her body relaxing considerably as she lets out a sigh of content.

This was just perfect, but...

... there's something, or rather, someone, missing...

After what feels like an eternity, Vivian and Erza pull back. The brown haired girl smiles as she says sincerely, "Thank you, Erza-nee. I really appreciate this, but, I just wish that... Rogue-kun were here to see this..."

Erza gives her a look of understanding as she replies, "I understand, Viv-chan. But, you'll get to tell him all about it when you get back."

Vivian nods, smiling at the thought. Now she can't wait to get home to tell Rogue all about her adventure.

🗡🗡🗡

The next morning, Team Natsu race through the forest in the direction of the temple, where the ceremony is to be held.

"There's some sort of commotion ahead of us," Erza says.

"I'll check it out," Gray tells them, and bounds away.

"Please be careful, Gray!" Wendy calls. The rest of Team Natsu continue ahead.

As they do, Natsu chuckles, "Oh, oh! Here comes the welcome wagon!"

Unsheathing their swords, Erza and Vivian leap forward and while Erza swings her sword swiftly, Vivian thrusts hers to take out the soldiers in their path, both swordswomen's knees bent.

Whipping her head to their comrades, Vivian calls, "Head to the temple!"

Erza adds, looking back at Wendy, Natsu and Lucy, "We'll handle the guards!"

Lucy responds seriously, "Okay!"

Natsu adds, "Keep going!"

Happy, who's fur is now red, chimes, "Aye, aye, Sir!"

His eyes turning to animated white stunned circles, the Dragneel exclaims in shock, "Oh my god! Why are you that colour?!"

"Huh...?" Happy utters as he gazes down at his paws in puzzlement. He gains the same expression as Natsu as he cries out, "Waaahh! It must be 'cause of that fruit I ate last night!!"

Meanwhile, back with Erza and Vivian, the two swordswomen gives cries of immense exertion as they cut down another bunch of guards.

A few more fire bullets of magic energy at them but Erza and Vivian expertly deflect them with their swords.

With a swing and thrust of their swords, Vivian and Erza take down the last of the guards.

"I've been expecting you, Red Haired and Brown Haired Swordswomen," Says a female voice, causing the two Fairy Tail members to turn. The silver haired stellanium leg user perches on a pillar.

Erza states, "It's the leg fighter."

"You're wrong," The silverette returns. She raises her right leg in the air, like a ballerina. "It's the lovely leg wizard!" She let's put a bell like laugh. Still laughing, the woman leaps nimbly across the pillars.

Erza and Vivian take off after her.

                      🗡🗡🗡

Vivian and Erza find themselves standing on plateaus across from the leg fighter. The evening breeze tosses their hair.

Swan makes the first move and brings her leg down first on Erza. The redhead deflects her attack. Swan throws her leg down on Vivian but she too deflects it with ease, from the top of her sword.

Swan leaps back, giggling. She sends out a wave of power from her left stellanium leg at both Erza and Vivian. They each block the attacks. Vivian and Erza let out a gasp as more waves of power are sent at them.

The two swordswomen run forward and deflect the attacks.

Swan continues to throw blades of power at Erza and Vivian as they run along a rocky wall while their bodies glow with their requips. When they land, Erza is in her Heaven's wheel Armor while Vivian dons her signature blue and pink Valkyrie armor.

Erza requips two swords and then summons several more. She fires them at the silverette as Vivian unleashes Shooting Star. Swan slams her left foot down and a shockwave blasts out.

The swords drop to the ground and Vivian is thrown to the ground.

"What?!" Erza breathes in shock. The Knight quickly jumps back to her feet and lands beside Erza. Swan runs at them.

Swan looms above Vivian and Erza and kicks them both into the wall. They grunt at the impact.

                      🗡🗡🗡

"Valkyrie Sword Magic: Twinkle," Vivian says as she dashes about the silver haired woman while thrusting her sword. She dodges a kick from Swan. "Valkyrie Sword Magic: Supernova."

Vivian aims a couple of thrusts at Swan's feet which she misses before slashing up at her chest, and thrusting at her. Vivian thrusts back towards Swan's stomach before Swan kicks her back.

Swan throws out her yellow sash and it turns into a chain with a star at the end. Erza dances back to avoid it and dives backwards into the water. The chain sinks in after her.

Erza requips into her Celestial Spirit Armor as Swan thrusts the chain in after repeatedly. She eventually feels it latch around Erza. Swan pulls Eras out of the water and rests her right foot against her left thigh, the backs of her hands on her hips.

Swan then begins to spin rapidly until she's concealed by a whirlwind. "Grand Fouetté!" She calls out before sending out a barrack of stellanium blades at the redhead.

They hit her and she's sent to the ground with a heavy thud. Erza gets to her feet as Swan slowly steps across the water towards her. Swan lets out a gasp as the water lights up red around her.

She notices scarlet magic circles have formed the Big Dipper around her. Vivian gets to her feet as she watches her fellow requip mage in awe.

"Since when did Erza know Grand Chariot...?" The Knight thinks as she recognises it as Jellal Fernandez's Heavenly Body Magic spell.

Swan asks in confusion, "But how?! There was no time!"

Erza explains with a smirk, "I took a little bit or inspiration from your footwork. I thought that I might give it a try as well."

"You can try..." Begins Swan as she runs and leaps through the air towards Erza, swinging out her stellanium leg. "... but you lack my finesse!" Swan's leg clangs against Erza's armored leg as she meets the silverette in the air. Swan gasps with shock. "What...? Beautiful! But I don't understand! My lovely kick should leave you mesmerised!"

Erza tells Swan as she wraps both legs around her neck, "While your kicks are lovely, something's lacking in your execution!" Erza begins to flip them over. "The Seven Stars will judge you more harshly! Grand Chariot!!"

Swan hits the water with a splash as a massive beam of red light shoots up into the sky. When it fades, Erza is revealed to be standing on the ground and the chain binding her disappears.

The scarlet haired maiden smiles at her victory.

🗡🗡🗡

Ezra and Vivian gasp sharply out of surprise as draconian like creatures suddenly burst out of the water with glowing red eyes.

Erza and Vivian stand back to back as they grip their swords.

Erza requips into her Flight Armor while Vivian requips her Valkyrie Armor. With two swords in Erza's hands and her rapier in Vivian's, the two swordswomen lungefor the draconians and slash and thrust their swords at them.

Erza and Vivian slash their way through the monsters as Vivian says, "Valkyrie Sword Magic: Supernova!" She thrusts at the feet of the draconians then their chests before thrusting at their feet again and then their stomachs, cutting them down.

Erza and Vivian start when the draconians they'd taken out get back up on their feet and whip around as they thrust put their swords threateningly.

Vivian grits through her teeth, "You've gotta be kidding me! Solar Flare!" With her sword glowing with red energy, Vivian lunges forwards and cuts down a few draconians, using her heat based technique. "Shooting Star!" Vivian launches herself through the air at more draconians and takes them out. Erza slashes get Sonic Claw spell through more enemies and they go down as well.

"Second Origin, Valkyrie Seord Magic: Star Rift!" Vivian's sword glows an iridescent colour and she gives a cry of immense exertion as she thrusts her rapier at several more draconians.

Vivian and Erza look up when a bunch of gold magic circles suddenly spread throughout the night sky.

Vivian exclaims as she and the Scarlet gaze up at the magic circles, "What's happening up there?!"

Erza murmurs, "It doesn't bode well."

At one point, the magic circles begin firing blasts of magic power down at them.

Eventually, all the magic circles in the night sky stop firing energy and fade out of existence. Vivian and Erza blink their eyes in surprise as the draconians drop lifelessly to the ground.

They smile at one another as Erza requips into a purple floral kimono with detachable sleeves, and Vivian requips into a sleeveless white and yellow dress with buttons down the front a bow just below her chest.

Vivian and Erza murmur knowingly, "Natsu."

For they both knew the Fire Dragon Slayer has succeeded in stopping the ceremony.

🗡🗡🗡

Team Natsu now stand in front of the king and princess, apologetic expressions on their faces. The Dragon Cry had returned to its original form, the ribbon, so that basically meant that they'd failed in their mission to retrieve it.

Happy felt the need to apologise and give the king a gift. "It's a special fruit from Stella!" He says, proffering a box with the red coloured fruit inside. "And it gives you Fire Magic abilities! Look!" Happy demonstrates by eating one. His body glows red and he unleashes burst of flames.

The team stares with dumbfounded expressions, unable to believe what Happy had just done. His attack had just hit the king of Fiore, making the others feel a little afraid. The king seems to be at a loss for words at what just happened.

"You dimwit!" Charlele hisses, face palming.

"Oh, Happy...!" Vivian mutters, sweat dropping at him.

The king remains stunned as Happy seems to realise his own mistake. Natsu could only choke out one word:

"RUN!!!"

Team Natsu whirl around and flee the Flower Blooming Capital of Crocus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 13.6K 46
Y/N is a seventeen year old girl who is part of an independent Guild of Dragon-slayers called, the Dragon Gem. When they enter in the Grand Magic Gam...
1.9K 31 14
The war with Zeref has finally ended, but not the way everyone hoped. The Fairy Tail guild has one sole member still alive. That member is Lucy Heart...
17.5K 197 39
Akira Suishou Mizuno has been taken back by her former dark guild, Dark Star. Everyone is devastated by the loss of their little sister, and friend...
41.9K 777 35
Zero was always hunted down. Either it being the Magic Council, or guilds, she has never belonged anywhere because of her father. They share the want...