Mha X Super Sentai Male Reade...

By PSHU1234567890

A Middle Schooler Name Y/N Who Lost His Memory When he Was Transported To The Anime World Call Mha. He Was Gi... More

Chapter 1:Super Sentai In The World Of My Hero Academia
Chatper 2:U.A. Entrance Exam
Chapter 3:The Beginning Of U.A.
Chapter 5:The Red Eagle Vs Team J

Chapter 4:Combat Training

237 3 0
By PSHU1234567890

The next day, the class study like any other normal school and now having English lessons taught by Present Mic who is asking them question about the sentences.

having English lessons taught by Present Mic who is asking them

question about the sentences.

Present Mic:Which of these English sentence is wrong?

Present Mic:Which of These English Sentences IS wrong?

Most of the class were confused and didn't understand English.

Ashido/Kaminari/Jiro:(So normal...)

Bakugo:(So damn boring...)

Present Mic:*English* Everybody, heads up! *Japanese" Let's get this: party started!

Yaoyorozu raised her hand in the air to answer.

Present Mic:Hit me!

Yaoyorozu:It's the fourth sentence.

Present Mic:Correct!

Naomi: know the answer, Present mic smile and point at her

Present Mic:Hit me!

Naomi:It's the fourth sentence

[Afternoon class]

In the afternoon the class have Hero Basic Training

All Might:AM....COMING THOUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

Most of the class were very surprise to see the number 1 hero All

Might is a teacher of UA

Kaminari:It's All Might

Kirishima:Wow he really is a teacher!

Asui:That's a costume from to Silver Age, isn't it?

Ojiro:Its style is so different, it's giving me goose bumps.

All Might:teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most unite of this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today-Combat Training!

Bakugo:Combat...

Midoriya:...Training.

All Might:And to go with that are these! Costumes made based on

your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school

started.

Class 1-A:Whoa!!!

All Might:After you change, gather in Ground Beta!

Class 1-A:Yes, sir!

All Might:And to go with that are these! Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started.

Class 1-A:Whoa!!!!

Midoriya:Costumes!

All Might:After you change, gather in Ground Beta!

Class 1-A:Yes, sir!

[Ground Beta]

The entire class were in their costumes and are exiting out of a

tunnel.

All Might:They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware... From now on... You are heroes!

All Might:That's great everyone. You all look cool! Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?

Uraraka turns around to see Midoriya in his costume.

Uraraka:Oh, Deku!

Midoriya:Uraraka!

Midoriya was surprised and blushing at Uraraka's hero costume a tight bodysuit. He covered his mouth as to not breath so much.

Uraraka:That looks cool! Really down to earth. I should've written what i wanted... Mine ended up being a skintight bodysuit. It's embarrassing...

Mineta:The hero course is the best.

Midoriya:Eh?

All Might saw that Midoriya's costume has some same features o him, the ear that is like All Might's two hair on the front, and the teeth on the mask that is almost like his teeth.

All Might:(So obvious.)All might:Now, it's time for combat training!

Y/N:Sorry for the man i was just picking my arsenal.

The class turn around to look in the tunnel, and came out Y/N Go-Phone. He pulls out the Engine Soul.

Y/N:Change Soul Set!

He insert Engine Soul in Go-phone

Y/N:Let's Go On

Go-On Red:Mach Full Force! Go-On Red! Pressing down the road of justice!

Go-On Red spin kick.

Go-On Red:Engine Sentai Go-Onger

Class 1-A:Whoa!!!

Uraraka:You have more of those suit?! You look cool!

Midoriya:S-So cool...!

Midoriya was in a fanboy reaction and his eyes were glowing.

All Might:(So he has more? Interesting.)

All Might:Now, it's time for combat training

lida:Sensei! (raise his hand) This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?

All Might: No, we're going to move ahead two step! Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at the higher rate. Imprisonment, house arrest, back rooms deals. In this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadow! For this class, you'll be spilt into villains and heroes and fight 2 on 2 indoor battles.

Asui: Without basic training?

All Might:This is a real battle to understand does basics! However, the key this time is that there's no robot that you can just beat up.

Yaoyorozu:How will wins and losses be determined?

Bakugo:Can we beat them up anyway?

Ochako:Will the punishment be expulsion like with Mr. Aizawa?

lida:How shall we be split up?

Aoyama:Isn't this cape crazy?

Go-On Red:Guy's stop it!

All Might look like he can't handle all the question

All Might:I'll answer all your question! Now listen here

He pull out a tiny script

Midoriya/Go-On Red:A script!

All Might:The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon some where in their hide out . The heroes are trying to dispose of that. When you touch The heroes need to catch the villains and the zero pointer destroy or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes.

Go-On Red/Midoriya:The situation feels too American!

All Might:The teams and match ups will be determined by drawing lots!!

lida:They're being decided so haphazardly?

Midoriya:Pros often have to create makeshift teams with heroes from other agencies, so maybe that's why?

lida:I see. The discernment to look ahead... Please excused my rudeness!

All Might:It's fine. Let's go this quickly! All the students were chosen as teams.

Uraraka:Wow, it must be fate! I'm counting on you!

Midoriya:*Thoughts* Seriously?!, have to speak properly, or else.

Go-On Red:Uh... a little problem here. Who do go with?! The numbers are not equal!

All Might:Hm... looks like you have to go on your own. Looks like we're having a 1 on 2 fight.

Go-On Red:Works for me. I'll go against Team J, i don't care if they lose or win.

All Might:It's settle, you are Team K!

All Might is picking random teams to fight.

The first two teams to fight will be... these guys!

It reveals to be Team A and Team D.

All Might:Team A will be heroes, and Team D will be villains. Everybody else, head toward the monitor room.

Class 1-A: Yes, sir!

[Time Skip]

All Might:Villain team, go in first and set up! In five minutes, the hero

team will break in, and the battle will start!

Team A/Team D: Yes, sir!

All Might:Young lida, Young Bakugo, learn to think from the perspective of the villains. This is pretty close to a real battle. Go all out. Don't be afraid to get hurt.

lida:Yes, sir!

All Might:If things go too far, I will stop it.

lida:Yes, sir!

Bakugo was growling in anger of Midoriya.

[In the Building]

lida:Even if this is training, it pains me to become a villain. So our job is to protect this? 

He knocked the nuclear bomb.

lida:It's a papier-mache

Bakugo:Hey!

lida turned his attention to Bakugo.

Bakugo:Deku has a Quirk, right?

lida:You saw that extraordinary strength, didn't you? It appears to carry a lot of risk, though... However, you seem to be especially angry when it comes to Midoriya...

Bakugo was still angry.

[Team A's Perspective]

Uraraka:It's a lot of work to memorize the building's floor plan. But All Might is just the same as when he's on TV. Unlike Aizawa-sensei, it looks like there's no expulsion, so we can relax and-- You're not relaxed at all!

Midoriya:Well, it's because... we're up against Kacchan... And there's lida, too, so i feel like i need to be on guard...

Uraraka:I see. Bakugo's the one who makes fun of you, right?

Midoriya: He's amazing. He's a piece of work, but his goal, his confidence, his physical strength, and his Quirk are way more easier than mine. But that's why right now... i don't want... to lose...

Uraraka: A fated battle between men, huh?

Midoriya: Oh, sorry, this isn't your problem, Uraraka.

Uraraka: It is! We're a team, aren't we? Let's do our best!

All Might: Now, let's start the indoor person-to-person combat training with Team A and Team D!

[In the Monitor Room]

All Might:Okay, everyone, you all should think as well.

Go-On Red:*thought*wish you well, Midoriya and Uraraka.

[Back to Team A]

Midoriya and Uraraka's entered into the building through a window.

Uraraka:We've infiltrated successfully!

Midoriya:There are a lot of blind spots, so let's be careful. The two of them were moving carefully and quietly as to not make too much noises, and not to get caught into a fight immediately. Then, Bakugo jumps out of a hallway.

Bakugo:Rah!!

He throws an explosive punch, but Midoriya and Uraraka dodged the attack.

Midoriya:Uraraka, are you all right?

Uraraka:Yeah, thanks.

She noticed that half of Midoriya's mask was torn off.

Uraraka:Deku?

Midoriya:It's just a scratch.

Bakugo:Come Deku, don't dodge.

Midoriya:I figured you'd come for me first.

[The Monitor Room]

Kirishima:A surprise attack from the start? Bakugo, that's cheating! A surprise attack isn't manly at all!

All Might:A surprise attack is a strategy, too. They're in the middle of a real battle right now.

Ashido:Midori avoided it!

Kaminari:There goes bakugo!

[Back to the Fight]

Bakugo:I won't do as much damage that this fight gets stopped, but I'm gonna get close!

Midoriya grabbed Bakugo's right arm.

UrarakaWow, he's like a martial arts master!

Bakugo:*Thoughts* What's with this guy? Did he read my move?

Midoriya:Rah!!!

Bakugo's hand was emitting explosion from his left hand, but Midoriya pulled his right arm and slams him at the floor.

Bakugo:Gah!!!

The class watching were surprised of his moves.

Midoriya:Kacchan... You usually start with a big right swing. How

much do you think I've watching you? | wrote an analysis for all the heroes i thought you're were amazing in my notebook. In the notebook you blew up and threw away. Bakugo looks at him with anger.

Midoriya:My "Deku" isn't always going to be mean "useless"! Kacchan, my "Deku" means "You can do it!"

Uraraka was surprised of his words. Bakugo stands up from the floor.

Bakugo:Deku... Even though you're scared...

He began emitting explosion on his hands.

Bakugo:That's what i hate about you!

lida:Hey, Bakugo! Give me your status! What happened?

Bakugo:Just shut up and defend. I'm really angry right now!

lida:I'm not asking about how you feel! Hey! He hung up... Going off on his own like that... What is wrong with him?! Jeez!

[The Monitor Room]

Kirishima:What was Bakugo saying? Can't tell with just the cameras in a fixed position and no sound.

All Might:He's talking to his partner over the small wireless radio. You can bring that plus the building's floor plan, and this capture tape! Once you wrap this around your opponent, it shows that you've captured them.

Ashido:The time limit is 15 minutes, and the heroes don't know

where the nuclear weapon is located, right?

All Might:*English* Yes! The heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here! Heroes should be able to turn the tables on whatever predicament they're in. Besides, didn't Aizawa-sensei tell you, too? you know-- Here we go--

Class 1-A:Plus Ultra!

Aoyoma:Monsieur, Bakugo is--

All Might:Huh?

[Back to the Battle]

Bakugo prepares an attack.

Midoriya:Uraraka, go!

Bakugo flew and delivers a kick, but he missed.

Bakugo:Looking away? You must be sure of yourself.

He noticed that Midoriya nearly wrapped his leg, so he delivers an explosive punch, but Midoriya dodged his attack.

[The Monitor Room]

Sato:That guy's amazing!

Sero:He's not even using his Quirk fighting against the guy who finished first in the entrance exam!

Go-On Red:As long as he do his mission, that's fine.

Class 1-A:Huh?

[Back to the Battle]

Bakugo was preparing to fly at Midoriya, but Midoriya ran away from him.

Bakugo:Come back here, Deku!

Bakugo began chasing him down, but he doesn't where he went. Midoriya continue running away until he feels like he lost him.Bakugo kept looking and looking, but he was annoyed.

Bakugo:HEY! YOU TRICKED ME, DIDN'T YOU?! WAS IT FUN TRICKING ME ALL THIS TIME?! HUH?! YOU'VE GOT A FLASHY QUIRK THERE, DON'T YOU?! TRY AND GET ME WITH IT! 'CAUSE I'M BETTER THAN YOU!

Midoriya heard him yelling and was surprised.

[The Monitor Room]

Kirishima:He seems real angry, It's scary!

Go-On Red:I don't quite like his Ego.

[Back to the Battle]

Bakugo appears to be blasting every door open to find Midoriya, but there were no sign of him. lida is standing still and protecting the bomb by keeping a lookout. Midoriya was sitting down by a nearby hallway and was thinking about a plan.

Bakugo:WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU DAMN NERD!

Meanwhile, Uraraka finally found and reached the room where the weapon is secured, but lida was still there guarding it.

Uraraka:*Thought* Found it. Now i just have to tell Deku and hide until he gets here.

She was about to contact Midoriya until she heard lida talking to himself about Bakugo and himself.

lida:Bakugo is a natural at being bad, but that fits this training perfectly. Then i must also devote myself to being a villain. That's right. This is another trial to turn me into a man who will not bring shame to the lida family. Become a villain! Be dyed by with evil in order to become a hero! i am... extremely evil!

He turned around with a scary look on his face and eyes, this made Uraraka was about to laugh, but covered it.

Uraraka: *Thought*He's taking things so seriously!

lida:Have you arrived, Uraraka?

Uraraka suddenly moved away behind the pillar and revealed herself.

lida:I knew that you would come here alone instant Bakugo ran off by himself. Your Quirk allows you to make the objects you touch float. This is why i put away all the things on this floor before you arrived. Now you cannot play your little tricks! You have blundered, hero! Hahahahaha!

Uraraka: He's starting to look... like a villain...!

[Midoriya's POV]

Uraraka:Deku!

Midoriya:Uraraka! How's it going?

Uraraka:lida found me. Sorry! Right now, he's slowly...

Midoriya:Where are you?

Uraraka:The middle of the fifth floor.

Midoriya:Almost directly above!

Midoriya knew that there isn't much time and he is trying to capture Bakugo. He heard a steaming noise from behind, who appears to be Bakugo.

Bakugo:They're loaded.

Midoriya:Kacchan.

Bakugo:Why won't you use your Quirk? Are you saying you can win even if you don't use it? Are you underestimating me, Deku?

Midoriya:I'm not scared of you anymore!

Bakugo was growling in anger more and smirked at him.

Bakugo:With your stalk, you probably already know, but my Quirk, Explosion, let me secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from the sweat glands on the palm of my hand and make it explode 

Bakugo glock his grenade-like gauntlet and aimed at Midoriya.

Bakugo:If they made this the way i asked, then these gauntlets will store the nitroglycerin inside them, and...

He was about to pull the trigger.

All Might:Young Bakugo, stop! Are you trying to kill him?!

Bakugo:If i don't hit him, he won't die!

He pulled the trigger out from the gauntlet and shot some nitroglycerin at him, Midoriya somehow dodge the attack and the explosion crumpled most of part of the building which also caused some rumblings.

[The Monitor Room]

Kirishima:This is supposed to be a class!

Go-On Red:This guy...! A Maniac!

All Might:Young man! Young Midoriya!

[Back to the Battle]

The explosion made a huge hall which lead to the outside. Midoriya's right sleeve was torn off and his mask was no longer in his face.

Midoriya:Is that... even allowed...? Wow...

Bakugo is walking his way through the smoke.

Bakugo:The more that's stored in these gauntlets, the stronger the blast.

The left gauntlet of Bakugo's was glowing red and Midoriya was frozen in fear.

Bakugo: Come on, use your Quirk, Deku... I'll force you to surrender even if you're at full strength.

[The Bomb Room]

lida:Bakugo, answer me! Did you do that? What in the world did you do? Explain yourself!

Uraraka charged at lida, but lida turned his attention back to her.

lida:I won't let you, hero!

Uraraka used her Quirk and was floating in the air.

lida:Can she make herself float now, too?

Uraraka:Release!

lida activated his Quirk, too, to catch Uraraka before she touched the bomb. She nearly touched the bomb, but lida used his Engine Quirk to move fast and grabbed the bomb to a different area. Uraraka crashed onto a wall.

lida:Your Quirk is not a threat if you cannot touch anything. I'll hold out until time runs out!

[Back to Midoriya and Bakugo]

Bakugo: Hey, hey, what's wrong, Deku? I didn't hit you, so you can still move, can't you? Come and get me!

Midoriya:Uraraka, what's the situation?

Uraraka:Deku!

Bakugo:Ignoring me again? I can't believe him!

[The Monitor Room]

Kirishima:Sensei, you should stop them! That Bakugo's really crazy! He's gonna kill him!

All Might:No... Young Bakugo, the next time you use that, I'll stop the fight, and your team will lose.

[Back to Midoriya and Bakugo]

Bakugo:Huh?

All Might: To attack on such a large scale inside is inviting the destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting. That is foolish plan for both heroes and villains! You will lose a lot of points for it!

Bakugo was even more angrier because of the points he lost.

Bakugo:Rah!!!!!!

Midoriya:Go to the pillar by the windows! Over and out!

Bakugo:Fine, then! Let's fight it out with our fists!

He charged at Midoriya by flying using his explosive power, Midoriya was waiting to counterattack Bakugo, but Bakugo flew over and blasted him at the back with his explosion.

[The Monitor Room]

The entire class were surprise of the attack.

Kirishima:What was that just now?

Todoroki:He doesn't look like the type to think, but he's more subtle than i expected.

Kirishima:What do you mean?

Todoroki:He changed his course in a blast that doubled as a smoke screen and then did it again immediately.

Yaoyorozu:Getting in a clean hit while fighting against inertia requires fine lateral adjustments to the power of the explosions.

Kaminari:He's too talented... Too talented... Ugh...

[Back to the Fight]

Bakugo:Here, I come! It's your favorite right swing!

He forcefully punched his right arm and grabbed him.

Bakugo:Deku! You are... below me!

He then slams him on the floor like he did from earlier.

[The Monitor Room]

Ashido:This is lynching! He can capture him for this exercise by just wrapping the tape around him!

Tokoyami:Those are not the actions of a hero.

Kaminari:I thought Midoriya was pretty amazing, too, but in terms of combat power, Bakugo is definitely a ball of natural instincts.

Midoriya was shown running away from the fight.

Ashido:He's running away?

Kirishima:That's not something a man should do, but he has no choice. But something's strange... Why...?

[Back To The Fight]

Bakugo:Why won't you use your Quirk? Are you underestimating me?!

Midoriya: No...

Bakugo: You've been like this ever since we were kids... Have you

been underestimating me like that since then, you bastard?!

Midoriya: That's not it... You're... You're an amazing person, so that's why i want to beat you! | want to win and surpass you, you idiot!

Bakugo:Don't look at me like that! You damn nerd! 

The two of them charged at each other and prepared for right punch, their hands were glowing and are charged with full power.

[The Monitor Room]

Kirishima:I said, this looks bad! Sensei!

As they were getting much closer, All Might was being pressured to end the fight.

All Might: Both of you, sto--

[Back to the Battle]

Midoriya: Let's go, Uraraka!

[Uraraka's POV]

Uraraka: Okay!

She hold onto a pillar, which kind of confused lida for a bit.

[Back to Midoriya]

Midoriya fully charged his punch, but he wasn't going to aim at

Midoriya: Smash!

He used his power to break the concrete floors above him and he

took the damage for Bakugo. The power broke every concrete floors to the fifth floor, and this caught lida's attention.

lida:What the--?

Uraraka used her power on the pillar which is now broken to carry it.

Uraraka:Sorry, lida! Improvised special move-- Comet Home Run!

She swings the pillar as a bat and the particles are flying to lida's direction.

lida:You call that a home run?!

lida blocked the particles and Uraraka jumped to the other side.

Uraraka:Release!

She landed and hugged the bomb.

Uraraka:Retrieved!

lida:No...! The weapon...!

The voice echo through the building which is kind of ruined.

Bakugo: That's what... From the start, you were... You are underestimating me, aren't you?!

Midoriya:I wasn't... going to use it.... Because |i can't use it... Because my body can't handle the impact... Aizawa-sensei said so, too... But... this was all... i couldn't think of...

This made Bakugo shocked.

[The Monitor Room]

The time was up and the winner are being determined. The entire class was surprised of what Midoriya did.

All Might: Hero... Hero... Hero team... wins!

Go-On Red:Oh Yeah!

[Go Onger Ending]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1K 51
When a young boy with a knack for drawing gains a power to summon the creatures from his very pages, he must learn to harness the power for good, and...
277K 4.7K 47
A boy hated for his power now lives by himself but fate has a different story for him. So he meets the number 1 hero and gets into the best hero scho...
3.6K 108 5
[Shin Kamen Rider x My Hero Academia Crossover!] After the event of Shin Kamen Rider. The Shockers move their new phase, they become dimension terror...
264K 6.6K 36
In a world where the majority of people have abilities called quirks, a white-haired boy gets stuck with a strange little girl. After saving her lif...