The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Lo...

By Silver-Tigress

18 year old Vivian Knight Hunter has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book!!
Author's Note!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49, Filler, Showdown! Vivian VS Erza!
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
The Final Chapter

Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1

136 0 0
By Silver-Tigress

Third Person's P. O. V:

Team Natsu were on their way to the capital city of Crocus, for a job request the king of Fiore had for them, but they had to stop because the back left wheel of their wagon had broken down, and Gray was in the middle of fixing it.

Natsu, Lucy and Happy had wandered off, and Wendy, Charlele had gone after them, since Gray was just about done.

"My Ice Make Magic's gonna fix you for good!" Gray declares while in his usual stance. He drops into a crouch before the wheel, hands held out in front of him. Ice covers the broken parts of the wheel. Gray looks back at the two S-class wizards who'd waited behind with him, as he says, "There. Well, we should get as far as the capital, at least."

Erza replies, her arms crossed below her armored chest as she smiles at him in approval, "I never noticed how practical your magic is. It's nice."

Vivian, standing beside her red haired friend, looks up while waiting for Gray to fix the wheel, to examine his handiwork. She gives the ice mage a smile of approval as well, while saying, "Nicely done, Gray-kun."

Vivian wears a sleeveless white tunic with a purple turtleneck shirt with a matching coloured skirt and a metal breastplate with stomach guard under her tunic. It also has a belt which the brown haired girl leaves undone. On her arms are purple gloves that stop above her elbows and gauntlets with gloves and guards on her upper arms.

On Vivian's feet are thigh high purple socks and white boots.

He smirks back at the girls. Gray shifts his gaze to the city ahead. "Been awhile since we visited Crocus, eh?"

Memories of the time they competed in the Grand Magic Games flash through their minds. "... Indeed," The Requip Magic user murmurs in reply. The Grand Magic Games just feels like it happened so long ago, now that things were much calmer. They have Acnologia and Zeref to worry about.

"You'll never guess what happened!" They look up to see Happy and the others returning, the blue furred Exceed flying toward Vivian.

"I swear that's not what happened!" Lucy proclaims as she jumps out of the trees, and glares at the cat hovering by the Knight.

"Oh, come on, Lucy! We saw the whole thing," Happy says.

Lucy huffs at him, "But I mean it! Nothing happened!"

"Awe! And I was about to miss it!" Vivian whines.

They turn to see Wendy walk out of the trees, her face blushing red. The brunette glances back at Lucy with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing like that happened! I swear!" Lucy exclaims.

"Uh huh. Sure, Lu-chan. Whatever you say," Vivian says in a disbelieving tone.

                   🗡🗡🗡

"The dragon's tomb, deep below the Domus Flau colosseum. I recalled that some of you stumbled across it during the Grand Magic Games years ago?" Toma E. Fiore states to Team Natsu, who are gathered at a table in his castle, while his daughter, Princess Hisui, stands beside him. "A sacred and frightening place. But of those brave dragons who've fought in the war against Acnologia, and lost their lives, now lay in eternal slumber. My ancestors investigated it many times. They chose to erect the colosseum on the mountain above it to commemorate the sacrifice. 100 years ago, a particular staff was discovered in the deepest depths of the dragon's tomb."

His arms crossed over his chest, Natsu utters, "Oh, yeah?"

"You think an old Grandpa Dragon used it as a cane or something?" Happy asks as he raises his right paw.

Blinking his eyes, the king answers, "Well, more than likely, it belonged to a person. Over the years, this staff had absorbed the residual sorrow and anger that lingered in the tomb. So much so, in fact, that it took on a new crystalline form. This staff is known as the Dragon Cry. And it holds enough magic power to eradicate an entire continent. Several days ago, the staff was taken by force, by Zash Cane, a former minister of state of our fair kingdom. Zash is a wicked man—a follower of the dark arts. He once even attempted to overthrow me and my family. But before he could be made to stand trial, his band of mercenaries helped him to escape Fiore."

Princess Hisui inputs, "To make things worse, once the Kingdom of Stella had granted him asylum, he slaughtered all his men. This brutal act was to signal his newfound devotion to Stella."

Team Nasty gasp in shock at that.

"Seriously?! He killed his own guys?" Natsu breathes in disbelief.

"And what's more, after unleashing a campaign of violence and blackmail, he managed to rise up in that kingdom, as well," The king says.

Charlele says distastefully, "What a perfectly horrible man."

The king nods his head in agreement. "And now, I'm afraid this scoundrel controls the destructive power of the Dragon Cry. I need you to take it before he can cause more mayhem."

Erza accepts as she nods her head, "We shall."

Happy turns to Natsu as he asks, "Hey, do you know where the Stella Kingdom is?"

Lucy puts a finger to her chin thoughtfully as she answers, "Uh... I think it's somewhere off Ishgar. An island completely surrounded by cliffs."

"It's also almost entirely cut off from the outside world," Katsumi adds.

A sickened expression crosses Natsu's face as he groans, stiffening at the horrible thought, "An island...? Ugh... that means we're going to have to take a boat...!"

Happy snickers at that.

   🗡🗡🗡

Team Natsu have finally arrived at the Kingdom of Stella. They gaze in awe of its beauty. Due to his motion sickness, Natsu is currently slung over the boat's railing, the others beside him as they gaze at the island ahead.

The brown haired swordswoman explains as their boat finally arrives at their destination, "Stella's a continent largely based on the export of stellanium, one of the hardest minerals in the world. They say the more starlight it absorbs, the more brilliantly it glows."

"Sounds cool," Gray says as Erza nods in agreement.

"It is splendid, indeed, from what I've heard of," The redhead says.

"Sounds romantic to me," Lucy says, smiling.

"Speaking of romance, I've heard the night skies there are absolutely breathtaking," Charlele says.

Wendy muses, "It sounds like a wonderful place to me."

Happy says, "I just hope their fish is yummy in my tummy!"

Natsu, now overcome with motion sickness, groans, "I just hope we get there soon...!"

Vivian gives Natsu a sympathetic look as she murmurs, "Don't worry, Natsu. We'll be there soon."

🗡🗡🗡

Team Natsu were able to infiltrate the bar Altair, where they put their plan in motion. Natsu and Wendy go wait outside the tower, while Vivian and Erza act as waitresses. Gray, meanwhile, is the security guard.

And the entire crowd seems to love the Heartfilia.

Lucy dances gracefully on stage, twirling and waving her arms gracefully, swaying her hips. While the crowd was busy watching the brown eyed girl on stage, they had no idea that the group has small microphones hidden behind their ears to allow them to communicate with one another.

Lucy wears a pink bikini outfit that reveals way too much skin, especially for her liking. She wears anklets and bangles on her upper arms. But, she put up with it just for the sake of the performance.

And the crowd appears to be enjoying the blondes' performance, having dubbed her as the "Blonde Bombshell."

When the dance ends, Lucy strikes a pose, causing the men to cheer and clap even louder, while many cat whistle at her.

"And, once again, there goes my dignity," Lucy sighs.

"Don't worry about it, Lucy. You look great out there," Gray tells her, wearing a black vest over a long sleeved white shirt paired with black dress pants and enclosed shoes, a black tie around his neck. The Heartfilia instantly gasps and attempts to cover her mostly exposed chest, blushing in embarrassment.

"Then why do I have to wear these skimpy clothes!" Lucy demands indignantly

Vivian cuts in, wearing a sleeveless black dress, a tray of drinks in hand, as she walks to a customer, "From what Erza-nee-chan and I gather Zash keeps all of his stolen goods locked away inside a tower. He unlocks it using a special ring he wears. But let's not forget that he is a high ranking official. Taking the ring by force—that'd spark an international conflict. That's why, we've come to his favourites bar to steal it right off his finger." They spot a tall man with brown hair and dark eyes with two long thick scars going up his right cheek push his way through to the front of the bar, closer to the stage. "Just keep him distracted."

Gray says, "Lucy, that's where you come in."

"Okay," The Heartfilia replies.

In a black one piece suit with fishnet stockings and bunny ears, Erza murmurs, "Now, it's time to get this started."

The spotlight turns on again, showing off the smiling blonde, as she giggles, and the crowd cheers excitedly. Lucy shakes her hips before she raises one of her legs in the air, like a ballerina, and twirl gracefully. Lucy bends and raises her leg higher.

Zash takes a glance at the stage where a blonde is dancing, and he immediately feels curious.

Lucy crouches in front of a guy near the front of the stage, and runs her hand along his cheek, making him gape as hearts appear in his eyes. She twirls around as she waves her arms gracefully.

There's a winning smile on Lucy's features. Lucy giggles as she whispers, winking, "Gemini."

Gemini transforms into Lucy atop the bar counter as they throw out a leg, and wriggle their toes invitingly at Zash, seated next to them. He immediately blushes, his eyes widening and shining with awe.

Lucy, or rather, Gemini, gets up on the counter and twirls a couple of times before sitting on her knees in front of Zash, smiling with a blush on her face.

Vivian takes this chance to sneak up on a distracted Zash and swiftly but sneakily pick pocket the ring on his finger without the man noticing at all. She turns and walks away. Vivian glances back at the blonde on stage and Erza, giving them a subtle nod, before walking off.

The Knight heads to a backroom where she finds Gray waiting for her inside. "One copy, please," She says politely as she takes out the ring, and gives it to him.

"One copy coming right up, ma'am!" The Fullbuster replies before cupping both hands above his head and using his Maker Magic to make a perfect copy of a second ring. Gray shows his girlfriend the ice copy as he smirks, and she gives him a nod of approval, showing him the real ring.

"Thank you, Sir!" Says Vivian, smiling, before she leaves the room.

Gray turns and heads to a darkened corner where Happy and Charlele wait.

"Alright. Now, it's your turn," Gray tells them as he hands Charlele the copied ring.

"We'll get this over to Wendy and Natsu A. S. A. P," She says.

"A special delivery!" Happy exclaims excitedly.

"Ready, Charlele?" Happy asks. The white furred Exceed nods her head.

With the ring in the white female Exceed's paws, the two of them turn and take off through the window.

"Thanks, you guys!" Gray calls after them appreciatively.

A little further down the street, Panther Lily pauses when he sees Happy and Charlele fly past them. "Hmmm..."

"Lily! What's up?" Gajeel questions, ignoring Juvia behind them and Levy.

"It's nothing. I just thought I saw Happy and Charlele flying down the street," Lily replies

The Iron Dragon Slayer groans in annoyance, "I hope they're not taking the same job we're on!"

                      🗡🗡🗡

Lucy starts sweating nervously as she holds her hands up in front of her, her back pressed against the wall of the room she had been lead to by Zash after the last performance. The brunette man boxes her in with a hand on the wall beside Lucy's head, a smirk on his lips.

"Err, I think you might have the wrong idea, Sir!" She says timidly, as Zash leans his head down toward her.

"Oh, I got all kinds of ideas!" He says huskily, a smoking cigar in his mouth.

"Uh, I mean, I'm just not that kind of girl!" Lucy tries to say, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Well, what kind of girl are ya? Maybe you're the kind that wants to be my girl, huh?"

Zash rakes his eyes up and down Lucy's body, while licking his lips greedily. She shivers in disgust.

Zash continues to smirk at her until a male voice clears their throat from behind. "Excuse me!"

"Huh?!" Zash and Lucy turn to see Gray there.

"But I'm afraid that I'm going to have to ask you nicely to leave our dancer alone."

Lucy feels more relieved to see the ice wizard there.

Suddenly, the door is thrown open again to reveal a couple of soldiers in bronze armor. "I-I'm sorry, Sir! It's the staff! Some wizards broke into the vault and stole it!" The first soldier exclaims.

Zash scowls as he whirls on Lucy and Gray, anger evident in his face.

"I knew we shouldn't have let that idiot handle the hard part of the job!" The Fullbuster thinks in irritation.

Gray goes to punch Zash, but he catches his wrist easily. "Who the hell are you?!" Zash demands angrily.

Gray smirks as he says, freezing Zash quickly, "I'm the guy telling you there's no smoking backstage!"

The soldiers groan in pain before they're dropped to the floor. Erza and Vivian stand in the doorway, Erza and Vivian with a hand on their hips.

"Okay. It's time to move," Erza tells them.

"Let's go!" Lucy says as they make their leave.

After the wizards make their escape, Zash easily breaks through the ice and says, "There's no doubt they've come from Fiore."

They eventually find a group of soldiers chasing down Wendy and the Exceeds. By now, the sun has completely set. Erza runs along a roof while Vivian hangs back with Lucy. Erza takes the staff from Wendy and dodges magic bullets. She requips into her Armadura Fairy Armor and easily wipes out the soldiers, flipping over them.

Erza then tosses the staff to Gray who catches it with ease. He notices a few soldiers are chasing him, and flips around, while slamming his palm on the roof. "Sorry, fellas!" Gray apologises as ice spreads out along the roof, causing the soldiers to slide off, screaming.

More soldiers appear before Gray as he lands. They fire more arrows as he throws off his pants, vest and shirt, and keeps running. Looming before the last soldier, Gray rams his knee into him, knocking the man back. Gray resumes running and spots Lucy and Vivian running below.

"Lucy! Viv!" Gray calls. He throws the staff down and Lucy catches it. More soldiers pursue them.

The brown haired girl skids to a halt and whirls around to the soldiers. "Sorry, but this is as far as you're going to go!" She requips into her Valkyrie Armor and unsheathes her rapier with a flourish. Vivian bends her knees as her sword begins to glow blue. Vivian takes off running at lightning speed as her sword leaves a trail of blue light behind and heads right for the crowd of soldiers. "Valkyrie Sword Magic: Flashing Comet!"

Vivian charges right through the crowd of soldiers and knocks them all down with her rapier. A massive sonic boom is released upon impact. Vivian skids to a halt outside of the group and spins around before brandishing her rapier with a smirk, satisfied as she takes in the soldiers on the ground.

Suddenly, the Requip Magic user hears shouting and the sounds of battle nearby.

"Let's go, guys!" Vivian looks up to see Natsu flying ahead from Happy's paws while carrying Lucy bridal style. "We're leaving!"

Vivian grins before the brown eyed girl requips back into her new mission attire. Then she and her teammates follow after the Dragneel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 1.7K 37
A girl. Lost. Abandoned. By two dragons. Her Mother and Father. She's a puppet. His puppet. Emotionless. A puppet without her strings that connect h...
108K 1.8K 13
(Y/N) (L/N) a very mysterious girl. She is a Fairy Tail member, but not just any Fairy Tail member, no she's a triple S-Class wizard, a Shadow God Sl...
653K 13.6K 46
Y/N is a seventeen year old girl who is part of an independent Guild of Dragon-slayers called, the Dragon Gem. When they enter in the Grand Magic Gam...
279K 2.8K 200
You are (Y/N) (L/N), an S Class Dragon Slayer Wizard from Fairy Tail!! You always have a code, which is to protect your family at all costs!! You see...