Mystery App! What is this cha...

By Chimera_Regarion

A broken phone shouldn't work, right? Then please someone explain how this is showing some strange text mess... More

Strange things going on...
Soo weird...So curious!
Better solution then being insane....
just checking...
Can't let me go? Come on! Please?
Oh I am in trouble!
Nothing like in chat...
Explain the unexplainable!
What a true mystery...
Trust me... I am on your side..
How great this would be...

We don't talk about this!

662 48 11
By Chimera_Regarion

A/N: Book: Supreme Ruler Of UA  , Chapter: Who angered the Caterpillar? Murder Mystery Part 1?

Me: Hawks is number 1?

Hound Dog: Not that I know off.

Me: Also you guys were ready to just... What?

Hound Dog: I don't know.

Me: Does RG really know how to handle poison?

Hound Dog: Look kid, she is a healer. She knows how to heal and kill you.

Me: ....

Hound Dog: Anyways this shit is really starting to get hot.

Me: Okay how about giving it to me then?

Hound Dog: I am not giving it to you so you can get injured. I am the offical hero here and Rg would kill me if you end up in her office again.

Me: So she really is this scary.

Hound Dog: Yes.

I was sure that we would have talked a bit more about what just happened since these heroes just kinda kindapped a kidnapper and were about the end the mans life from what it seemed. Not only that but All Might and Endeavor both number 1 and 2 were gone which didn't make much sense but something told me it was their fault as well....

Before we knew it the phone showed us some stuff again. However the smoke was getting heavier and the display was glitching making reading the text a bit hard by now. 

Class 1A Group Chat:

RipOffSonic‍♂️: I suggest reviewing what happened the day before yesterday in order to find out what we did to anger our Sensei. We want to be at our best after all!

⚡Pikachu⚡: Maybe he just didn't get enough sleep?

Acidqueen: Or maybe someone stole his coffee?!

AllFrogsGoToHeaven: Wouldn't he just sleep in class like he did today and he also always has a thermos with him. *ribbit*

Kirby: Maybe it's because of what happened to Midoriya.

Hot'n'Cold: He looked angry when he found him in the trash.

SHINEE: Yeah as if that fucking caterpillar cares for us!

TheRock: Agree after what he done to us! Midobro was just lucky he was sick at home.

Diabetes: I hope he is doing fine now.

4thwallfixer: Why not ask him?

BlastingMusicAt3AM: @DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer

Kirby: @DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer

❤MOMo❤: @DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer is online

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: What's up?

I'makickyourass: Are you okay?

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: I am better now.

❤MOMo❤: We are soo sorry Midoriya.

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: It's okay. It was surprisingly comfy in there.

Hot'n'Cold: Was that the reason you refused to get out?

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: Yep.

TheQuietTone: I don't think that it's good for you being there.

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: Why?

✨Icanseeyou✨: Mon ami, it's not a place anyone should be there.

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: But Kacchan threw into a couple of them in the past. So it's fine.

RipOffSonic‍♂️: @SHINEE explain!

SHINEE: WHY DO I FUCKING NEED TO DO THAT?

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: Good point.

❤MOMo❤: Why are we chatting again at 00:00?

AllFrogsGoToHeaven: Beacuse we wanted to figure out why Aiazwa-sensei was mad at us. *ribbit*

❤MOMo❤: Oh yeah, does anyone have any ideas?

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: Did anyone steel a cat from him?

Kirby: No and he even traded with the other hero lesson teacher.

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: Wait you don't know who the other is?

❤MOMo❤: No.

RipOffSonic‍♂️: Midoriya, please share the information with us if you have any.

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: It is Hawks the number 1 hero.

⚡Pikachu⚡: You kidding!

Acidqueen: There is no way!

⚡Pikachu⚡: Right as if the number 1 hero would teach us!

Acidqueen: Where did you even get that information?

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: Staff group chat.

⚡Pikachu⚡: Hah what a joke!

Acidqueen: Right! I can't stop laughing!

TheRock: Bro, worst joke I have heard today.

RipOffSonic‍♂️: Midoriya, it is not very plus ultra to lie.

Aizawa is online

Aizawa: if you guys are not in bed in the next 3 minutes, tomorrows lesson will be 10x harder!

Aiazwa is offline

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: Wait why is Aizawa-sensei here?

Kirby: Oh we needed to include him in the group to find out where you live.

TheRock: Bro we better go to sleep now!

DarknessCult: The darkness is on my side!

Aizawa is online

Aizawa: 2 seconds and i was not joking!

Aiazwa is offline

BlastingMusicAt3AM: Oop we better off now!

Everyone went off exept DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer

Aizawa is online

Aizawa: problem child, SLEEP NOW!

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: What if I don't want too? I heard if you don't sleep for more than 3 days one gets insane...

SHINEE is online

SHINEE: You fucking mental Deku? Go to fucking sleep!

SHINEE went offline

Aizawa: *sigh*

Aiazwa is offline

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: Wait... no, nonononono NONONONONO... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HELP

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer went offline

SHINEE is online

SHINEE: HAHAHA DIE YOU IDIOT!!!

SHINEE went offline

Out of the chat:

The phone overheated that much till it exploded and we couldn't even react to the last thing we read at all. Thankfully Hound Dog threw the phone on the ground in time and I went for the fire extinguisher to put the flame out.

Hound Dog: Soo.... we are not gonna talk about this to no one, understood.

Me: Alright.

Hound Dog: I do not need Nezu to get some fals ideas.

Me: Alright.

Hound Dog: And don't say anything to Aizawa or All Might.

Me: I won't not as if they would believe me anyways.

Hound Dog: Good.

Me: Soo what about the I was sent here for a reason.

Hound Dog: We gonna say that you are too tired and need some rest.

Me: Sounds good.

Hound Dog: We both need that after this. So you can either rest here for the rest of the day or get back to your dorms.

Me: If you don't mind, I would stay here.

Hound Dog: OF course.

Me: Thanks.

This was how it all ended. It started bizzar but honestly how would you even talk to anyone abou this so it was really nice seeing that someone also was into this mystery. On that topic, I couldn't even solve the mystery since my phone exploded and that spooky thing was gone. No more random chats that would appear or anything like that.

I was back to the normal every day life... Unfortunatelly a very boring life where Kacchan was at least not nice and my mom was alive plus I was not suicidal.

~~END~~ 

A/N: Thanks for reading this book. I hope you enjoyed it as well. This was a sneek peak out off all the chatfic stories I have written so far while also doing a small story out of it's own :). Maybe you found something you are interrested or want to check out.. I would be more than happy if you did....Whelp see ya gems around in maybe another story of mine :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33K 27
After a couple of group chats that were created and destroyed, Mic decided to give it another shot and created a UA staff group chat. Unfortunately f...
742K 26.2K 100
What would you do if your best friends add you to a hero group chat? Be happy? What about a hero in training group chat? Whelp that is something Izuk...
226K 7.7K 16
What would you do as a pro-hero if you were added into a Junior School Class Chat? Leave right?! Or maybe even tell them they got the wrong number...
161K 5K 20
A wrong order made Present Mic encounter a blood green haired child. Not soon after that the small hero group chat went into poor chaos. Now a year a...