Good Intentions

By Euphyrus

After losing his family to murder, Leo didn't think his life could get better. Living in a world where everyo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19

18

98 6 3
By Euphyrus

Nick's eyes widened and his eyebrows raised.

"What?"

"You've been so kind to me lately, mon beau," Nick said as his eyes softened.

"You asked me to give you a chance, and it won't kill me do it, so there you go," Leo explained.

Leo hates not going his way, but knew that struggling was just gonna make it harder for him.

"Okay, I'll stay with you tonight, but don't try to kill me in my sleep," Nick joked.

"No promises."

—-

After dressing down in a t-shirt and some shorts, Leo was going to get himself in bed but stopped when he saw Nick had already gone in first, shirtless. He couldn't stop his lips from falling half-open, nor could he stop staring.
The man was more muscular than Leo thought he'd be, and he had no idea he was hiding all that muscle under his suits. He could see how broad his shoulders were, and how defined his chest was. Leo could feel himself secretly thanking that he was paired with someone so beautiful for a mate.

"Get in here," Nick commanded.

After closing his mouth, Leo slipped under the sheets awkwardly.

"You were so brave this morning kissing me but now you're acting shy?" Nick joked. Leo could feel his deep laugh rumble against him.

"Why are you naked?"

"I'm not naked, I'm wearing pants," Nick said. "Unless you want me naked."

Nick mentioning being naked reminded Leo of sex, which reminded him of how he hasn't been marked yet. Nick seemed like like the type to always get his way, and after all the abducting and recapturing, Leo was surprised Nick didn't even make an attempt to do so. Leo thought that it could be that Nick was thinking about his father's words- how he wasn't fit to be Nick's mate. Leo wasn't going to bring it up, he already spilled so much about himself and didn't want himself to get too vulnerable, especially after he allowed himself to indulge in his alpha the last couple of days. He was getting weak, but he trusted in his gut that this was all just a reaction to the pheromones from being so close to his alpha. It was just instinct and lust.

"What are you thinking about?" Nick asked, which echoed the question he asked Leo the other night.

"You," Leo said without thinking about it.

"What about me?" Nick propped himself up on his elbow, revealing his rippling muscle. Leo had to look away.

"I'm confused." At this point, Leo was speaking his kind with absolutely no filter. He didn't really care anymore. No matter what he said to Nick, he was never going to return to his shit apartment even if it meant freedom. He sought the feeling of being vulnerable, needed it even. After years of being alone and having the burden of carrying the memories of his dead family, he just wanted to feel safe, and Nick provided it. His alpha was his safe house.

"Why?" Nick's voice was low, almost a murmur.

"I think I like you," Leo blurted out. He couldn't deny it. The amount of attraction and want he felt towards Nick was indescribable and couldn't be measured, but he felt that he was betraying himself somehow, damaging his pride.

Nick was silent, and leaned dipped his head to get closer to Leo. The blind tussles of hair was tickling Leo's nose. He wanted to feel the heat and kiss him again, like the kiss they shared that morning, but he held himself back. He needed to get his thoughts out.

"I like you even though you took me away from my home and everything I know." Leo swallowed. "But you saved me, and I don't know if I like you because you saved me or because it's the pheromones. And I want to like you because you gave me a better home, feed me, and love me even though I sometimes want to kick your ass, but another part of me wants to deny all of this because I do feel that if you weren't my mate, you wouldn't love me, you wouldn't-"

Nick leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to Leo's lips, silencing him.

"That's not true, angel," Nick said and twirled and a strand of Leo's black locks between his fingers. "I love you for you. More than you'd ever know."

"You don't even know me-"

"I don't have to. I know I love you now, and I'll still love you after knowing more about you," Nick whispered and kissed him again. It was sweetness.

"But your dad said I'm not fit to be your mate," Leo argued.

"My father knows nothing about us. I believe you're my mate for a reason."

"Then why haven't you marked me?"

Nick went silent and raised his head to get a better look at Leo. "I didn't think you'd want me to."

"I didn't say I didn't," Leo mumbled. He wasn't even in heat, but he yearned to bare his neck so that Nick could sink his teeth into his skin.

Nick laughed, a low rumble. "You want me to?" His hands crawled under the sheets and his fingers danced across Leo's stomach, leaving fire where he touched. "You want to be mine forever, angel?"

Nick dragged his mouth to Leo's neck, where he peppered it with kisses to his jaw, sucking on the skin there. Leo exhaled deeply.

"Just a couple of days ago you told me, and I quote to eat shit, and that you hated me."

"Change of heart," Leo muttered.

"It hasn't been long since you've tried to escape a few times."

"I learned my lesson."

"Why the change of heart, hm?"

"Because you love me even when I'm terrorizing you. You love my flaws." Leo was horny, and the fact that Nick was his alpha didn't help.

"That's true," Nick agreed and continued to kiss the crane of the younger man's neck. Leo shivered. "So you want me to mark you?"

"Maybe." Leo was thinking that maybe it wasn't lust at all. It was the heart's instinct.

"It can't be reversed, and we won't be able to leave each other's side without feeling pain. That's a big commitment."

"Says the one who thinks as if kidnapping someone off the street isn't a big commitment."

Nick laughed again and dragged his fingers to Leo's crotch, where it lingered.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm not a kid, of course I'm sure."

Nick smirked and teased him by grazing his skin with his teeth for a while. "You won't be able to turn back."

"So be it. At this point it just sounds like you're making excuses. Now I'm thinking that maybe you are listening to your father about how I'm not a good match for you-"

Leo's words were cut short when Nick sank his teeth into his skin, just below his jawline on his neck. For a moment it was all just blinding and searing pain, but it was over as soon as it started. Leo gasped as his whole body was pumped with pleasure, his veins coursed with warmth. His body jolted and squirmed as Nick grabbed his dick from above his shorts, all while continuing to mark him. Happiness and joy flooded his brain, a feeling Leo thought only happened in books, and he felt nothing but love and adoration for his alpha. He moaned as Nick palmed him though his shorts.

"N-Nick," he groaned.

After a moment of virgin ecstasy, Nick unlatched himself from his neck and wiped his mouth with his hand.

"You're mine," be growled before leaning in again to kiss him. He immediately got Leo to open his mouth and tasted him. His free hand flew to the black haired man's neck while the other slipped under his shorts and grabbed his cock.

Leo trembled at his words and didn't have the chance to say anything in return when Nick went down to kiss him again. It was violent, but he could feel Nick's love though his lips. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as Nick jerked him off.

"I want to watch you cum for me," he said, leaving no other option. "Okay?"

He delicately licked Leo's neck wound before placing another kiss on his jaw. The bitten man's breath shook and trembled as Nick brought him closer and closer to an orgasm. Nick's palm was soft, and he was going at a pace that was driving Leo wild. The lack of air from Nick choking him was turning him on even more. He moaned as his hips bucked.

Just when he was going to reach release, Nick let go.

"W-Why?" Leo stammered and grabbed onto Nick's arms, trying to bring them to his crotch again, but he was unmoving.

"Beg for it."

"No!"

In a flash, Nick turned his whole body and blanketed himself over Leo. The sheets and pillows ruffled around from the shift of weight. His silhouette under the dim light of the room was intimidating, but Leo wasn't scared.

"Tell me how badly you want to cum," he demanded as his grip on his neck tightened lightly.

"Make m-me cum," Leo said, desperate to finish his orgasm. "Please I need to cum."

Nick smirked as slid down his body all while removing the covers around them. He aggressively pulled down on Leo's shorts and without warning, took him into his mouth and started to suck. He went up and down Leo's length slowly, indulging in pleasuring his omega.

"A-ah!" Leo moaned as his hands flew to Nick's hair. Now that he was marked, all the pleasure Nick was giving him was ten times more powerful, and it overwhelmed him and almost painful. Leo was so close go reaching his high, and his back arched as his orgasm came close after a little sucking.

Nick stopped sucking for a moment and looked up from between Leo's thighs. "You're just like a cat, running away from me and hissing before. Now you just want your cock sucked and begging to cum."

Leo shivered at his words as shame warmed his face, but he felt so good that the shame went away quickly.

"I w-want it," Leo said hoarsely.

"I know you want to cum, baby."

"N-No," he objected. "Y-your dick."

Nick raised a brow as he massaged Leo's thighs. "What about my dick?"

"I need it i-inside," Leo pleaded. "Please."

Nick grinned as his eyebrows drew together in frustration. "I can't do that, baby."

"Why?" Leo demanded sadly. Tears started to pool in his eyes.

"You're not thinking straight," Nick said. "You were just marked, and I'm not sure normal you wouldn't  be happy if he found out."

"But I want it now!"

"Shhh, you'll get it soon enough."

"Please, I need you inside me," Leo begged. In response, Nick drove one hand to Leo's neck and tightened his grip, choking him gently. Leo moaned.

"I want you to beg me to fuck you when you're of sound mind. When that happens, I'm going to make you cum with just my cock until you can't fucking walk," Nick said threateningly. "Right now I'm going to make you cum with just my hand, okay?"

"O-Okay," Leo said and frantically nodded his head. He knew that sex would definitely be a plus, but he just wanted to finish.

After stroking him for a while, Leo could feel the high coming to a climax, his toes clenched and his back arched, making Nick go at an even faster pace which made Leo go crazy.

"I'm g-gonna cum," Leo moaned as he gripped Nick's arm.

"Cum for me, mon ange," Nick cooed. The second he finished his sentence, he leaned down to kiss Leo and drowned his moans as he finally came. His hips shook and the air was stolen from his lungs as he rode his high and tears filled his eyes from the intensity of it all. Nick smiled at the mess his mate made of himself.

"Beautiful," he whispered to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 900 44
An alpha like Layle always gets what he wants, until he wanted his best friend, his beta best friend. Both trying to figure themselves and the world...
639K 20.8K 33
Luke fought with cancer for four years before he died at age of 20. But his strong will to live made him live again transferring his soul to a small...
23 3 11
Falling in love with your childhood best friend is so hard. Keeping and gripping all of your feelings inside. Now, the time has come for you to reali...
105K 4.7K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...