The Rubber Hero: My Hero Acad...

By yDave16

This is the story of Y/N. Izukus's best friend and almost brother, and Bakugo's weird rival. See his journey... More

Origins
Training for U.A.
Love Interest winner
U.A Practical Exam and first day
End of First day / Battle Practice
Class rep / USJ #1
USJ
Prepare for the U.A Sports Festival!
U.A Sports Festival!
Cavalry Battle
Battle Tournament starts
Second andThird Rounds / Y/N vs Bakugo/ End of Sports Festival
Hero Names
Internships 1
Internships 2

Bio

8.6K 109 119
By yDave16

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Appearance:

(Ignore the Straw Hat and scar)

Age: 15-17

Height: 1.70 (5'7 F)

Personality: "Y/N's someone who can always be seen with a smile on his face. He likes to help people in whatever way he can, and he loves to see the people around him happy. But most of all, he loves meat. When it comes to intelligence and things that require a lot of thinking, Y/N struggles a bit, but when it comes to combat, he is an absolute badass that will kick the ass of anyone who deserves it. Y/N is able to identify a woman's beauty and compliment her for it, but without being too much of a perv.

He will always sacrifice himself and do anything for those that he cares about."

Quirk: Rubber

Every part of his body is completely made out of rubber.

I haven't been able to choose the love interest yet. 

I'm currently choosing between the following two. So, please vote:

- Momo Yaoyorozu

- Mina Ashido

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 50 9
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...
178K 9.8K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
268K 7.7K 57
Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy.
27.5K 870 34
Unable to deny the overwhelming attraction between them, transfer student, (Y/n) Sorasu, and Katsuki Bakugo decide to begin a secret relationship jus...