The Missing Wife ✓

By MaFIABooks

Arabella never thought she would find herself in a dark alley with a billionaire, let alone end up tangled in... More

Chapter One | What did Cinderella do when she got to the ball?
Chapter Two | Where is Peter Pan's favourite place to eat out?
Chapter Three | Why did Chip and Dale take Daisy Duck to the hospital?
Chapter Four | Why was Anger so mad at Sadness?
Chapter Five | What happened after Snow White sat in the bath, feeling happy?
Chapter Six | Why does Bambi's friend, Thumper, not make noise during sex?
Chapter Seven | Why did Snow White get kicked out of Disneyland?
Chapter Eight | Who is Cogsworth's best friend?
Chapter Nine | Minnie told Mickey she wanted a divorce.
Chapter Ten | Why was Tigger in the bathroom for so long?
Chapter Eleven | What do Disney World and Viagra have in common?
Chapter Twelve | What did Cinderella say to her prince?
Chapter Thirteen | What's red and has seven dents in it?
Chapter Fourteen | And, unfortunately, what did Genie say to Aladdin?
Chapter Fifteen | Why did the seven dwarves go to jail?
Chapter Sixteen | Why can't Miss Piggy count to one hundred?
Chapter Seventeen | What did Genie say to Aladdin?
Chapter Eighteen | Wanna know something about Pinocchio?
Chapter Nineteen | Why was Anger so furious?
Chapter Twenty |Why doesn't Eeyore have any friends?
Chapter Twenty One | How did Mickey feel when he first saw Minnie?
Chapter Twenty Three | What happened after Snow White sat in the bath?
Chapter Twenty Four | Why do Chip N Dale sit on their butts all day?
Chapter Twenty Five | Why did Belle get kicked out of Disney World?
Chapter Twenty Six | What happened first time Mickey and Minnie?
Chapter Twenty Seven | What did Flynn do for Rapunzel?
Chapter Twenty Eight | Why did the prince not remember Cinderella?
Chapter Twenty Nine | Did she really have to kiss a frog?
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Two | What did Nala say to Simba?

12.3K 509 27
By MaFIABooks

Vote | Comment | Follow

My legs were wrapped around another, my hands were resting on a pillow along with my head. I slowly lift my head up from the pillow only to notice I was resting on Nicholas' chest. I smile and lean back down as I pull the covers over our body; I feel his fingers graze my back, I was out of my head, out of my mind.

I was safe.

For the first time I felt safe in his grasp, no nightmares. No hidden fear. Just him and me. "Bella? What time is it?" He groans as he rubs his faces, I moan not wanting him to remove himself from my comfortable grasp, so I pretended I was asleep.

He pushes a lock of my hair away from my face and behind my ears, "I know you are awake," I let out a soft laugh as I dig my head into his chest.

"No, I'm not, I'm sleeping."

"Is it now?"

"Yes." He chuckles as he strokes my hair, I sigh in complete happiness as I try to fall back asleep. "Come on it-Oh shit, Bella move I am late to an important meeting." He removes me but I groan not wanting to let him go, but at the end he gets his way as always as he rushes to the bathroom.

I am too comfortable to stand up, so instead I just watched him rush around the cupboard with a toothbrush in his hand. I calmly stand up and stretch out my legs as I walk into the bathroom doing my business. After finishing I leave the bedroom where Nicholas is and head to the kitchen.

Nicholas dashes down stars as if a cat was chasing him.

"Alright, goodbye." He shouts as he enters the lift, I wave at him making myself coffee since Lauren and Rodrigues are still at it in the bedroom.

It has been a couple hours, has he made it on time? Is everything with him alright? Did he hear me do my ugly snore? Oh gosh he probably did. And what if? I look down at my phone only to notice the month. June. One more before the contract ends. One more before we have to do our almighty break up. Did I want too though? I was enjoying myself, I felt free. I felt loved secretly.

I go up to get changed, I slip on one of his shirts and a pair of overalls. I tie my hair up into a ponytail allowing two strands to attach to my cheeks. I decide to do a bit of make-up, mascara, concealer and some blush. After fixing my profile, I walk out the bedroom and back downstairs to meet Lauren who was scanning a newspaper.

"Nicholas Hernandez chasing his wife in a trolley!" She over exaggerates, my eyes widen as I let out a stranded laugh grabbing the paper. "What the fuck were you doing in a trolley?"

"I ended up in the-oh wait it says it here." I smile as I read. "Arabella Taylor Hernandez, seen in a dumpster only to be pulled out full of laughter with her husband Nicholas Hernandez. Within that funny moment we decided not to disturb them as they shared a beautiful kiss. Before running of the moment, we took photos." I bite into her apple and hand her the newspaper.

"I know why you married him; he seems like a bit of a dick, but he loves you, that's for sure." I look up into her blue eyes.

"How would you know if he loves me?"

"Look at how he is smiling whilst running after you, then the way he smiles in your kiss." She says pointing at the picture. "I feel like he's freed you, you look so much more stress free, and you haven't had a panic attack in five months. That's big, even for you. You chose right, I'm proud of you."

She was right. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I have fallen for Nicholas, and I am falling hard. I never trusted a man before but with Nicholas, I knew I could. He is an amazing man, from his looks to his hidden personality. My panic attacks. The pills? I haven't had any of that, I haven't had no panic attacks since the debt situation. I

it was like I was being awakened and I did not want to go back to sleep. Before, sleep was the only way out of my hell. No waking up to a new heaven.

I smile widely, she kisses my cheeks and walks back upstairs with two coffee cups in her hands.

I walk out of the apartment and decide to walk to the coffee shop.

It was the best walk I have ever had, the smile never left my face as I ordered myself, Nicholas and my workers, along with some extra. My hands were full, so the woman gladly helped me out. Grabbing him some breakfast I walk to the florist first.

Pushing the door open, I see my florist overloaded with customers. I chuckle as Jake was being overdid along with his brother and Greg.

The woman smiles at me, and I thank her for her help, she nods her head walking away as I hold the eight cups of coffee, separated in four sets. I handed them all coffees before leaving them at it. I walk down the paths and grab myself a taxi to his company.

After a short ride, I arrive in front. I

open the door handing the man a ten-dollar bill before slamming the door shut. I continue walking inside, waving at the security guards as I hand them each a coffee. "Thank you, Mrs Hernandez- "

"Arabella please." I shouted walking inside; I arrive at the receptionist and hand them both a coffee. They gasp and the woman who hated me from day one thanks me kindly, I continue walking towards the elevator. The moment it opened it revealed Ben, Nicholas assistant. I handed him a coffee and he looks down at it.

"Take it, I got it for you. You're going to need it." I mumble.

"Thank you, Mrs Hernandez." He whispers taking it from my grasp, I notice how much he was carrying and slide my bag over my shoulder.

"Let me help you out."

"No really, there is no need."

"Ben, please." I whisper, I only had two coffees in the container. So, I grabbed a few folders to give him help and he sighs as he stretches out his shoulders. "Alright, where are we taking them?"

"To the meeting, if you don't mind."

"Would Nicolas mind?" I asked.

"No, his important meeting was a few hours ago. This meeting, he hates." I chuckle as the elevator opened to a different floor I haven't touched.

Workers, phones ringing, cubicles. Everything was crazy yet silent in a way. We walk inside and I see the women staring at me, we stroll down the paths before arriving in front of a glass door. Ben opens it and Nicholas' eyes stumble up upon me. I give him a smile and when he notices I was carrying folders he immediately stood up.

He walks towards me and takes the folders from my dying arms, "Ben, why did you allow my wife to help you?" He growls, Ben cowers underneath his tone and so does the two men sitting on the swirling chairs as they watch us.

"Sir-I- "Ben stutters.

"I offered Nicholas, don't worry. Also, I got you a coffee and some breakfast since you ran out in such a hurry this morning." Nicholas settles the folder onto the long, glass table. With chairs tucked in. The view of New York out through the windows.

I settle his coffee and breakfast down, Nicholas smiles as he looks down at it before looking at me. "Thank you." He whispers, even though he wanted me not to hear it, I bloody well heard it and he just said thank you. He just said thank you to me! That is another step we made.

"You're welcome, I should get going back to the florist. It is so busy today." I pick my bag up over my shoulder to take my phone out and slip it in my front overall's pockets.

"Alright, I will pick you up after work then." It was as if he was using me as an escape, he looks so bored, but I had things to do in the florist today.

"Goodbye Hernandez."

"Bye Taylor." I walk out of the meeting room, took the initiative to look back and see Nicholas staring at me. I wave at him, and he gives me a slight nod as I reach the elevator.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 7.8K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
1.7M 72.3K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
1M 41.6K 39
Are you tired of the damsel in distress stories then this one is just for you. Read and have fun... Highest ranking #97 in Romance. Highest r...
924K 21.9K 58
⚠️ MATURE STORY⚠️ "Now, why is a little girl getting involved in the devil's playing field. Didn't daddy ever tell you not to play with the big boys...