The Missing Wife ✓

By MaFIABooks

Arabella never thought she would find herself in a dark alley with a billionaire, let alone end up tangled in... More

Chapter One | What did Cinderella do when she got to the ball?
Chapter Two | Where is Peter Pan's favourite place to eat out?
Chapter Three | Why did Chip and Dale take Daisy Duck to the hospital?
Chapter Four | Why was Anger so mad at Sadness?
Chapter Five | What happened after Snow White sat in the bath, feeling happy?
Chapter Six | Why does Bambi's friend, Thumper, not make noise during sex?
Chapter Seven | Why did Snow White get kicked out of Disneyland?
Chapter Eight | Who is Cogsworth's best friend?
Chapter Nine | Minnie told Mickey she wanted a divorce.
Chapter Ten | Why was Tigger in the bathroom for so long?
Chapter Eleven | What do Disney World and Viagra have in common?
Chapter Twelve | What did Cinderella say to her prince?
Chapter Thirteen | What's red and has seven dents in it?
Chapter Fourteen | And, unfortunately, what did Genie say to Aladdin?
Chapter Fifteen | Why did the seven dwarves go to jail?
Chapter Sixteen | Why can't Miss Piggy count to one hundred?
Chapter Seventeen | What did Genie say to Aladdin?
Chapter Eighteen | Wanna know something about Pinocchio?
Chapter Nineteen | Why was Anger so furious?
Chapter Twenty |Why doesn't Eeyore have any friends?
Chapter Twenty Two | What did Nala say to Simba?
Chapter Twenty Three | What happened after Snow White sat in the bath?
Chapter Twenty Four | Why do Chip N Dale sit on their butts all day?
Chapter Twenty Five | Why did Belle get kicked out of Disney World?
Chapter Twenty Six | What happened first time Mickey and Minnie?
Chapter Twenty Seven | What did Flynn do for Rapunzel?
Chapter Twenty Eight | Why did the prince not remember Cinderella?
Chapter Twenty Nine | Did she really have to kiss a frog?
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty One | How did Mickey feel when he first saw Minnie?

12.1K 510 83
By MaFIABooks

Vote | Comment | Follow

We both barge into the house together; I slip off my heels and throw them to the side.

We make our way upstairs; I settle my things onto the bed and turn to face Nicholas.

His hazel eyes, I knew they told a deeper story. I knew it. Nicholas holds onto my cheeks pulling me closer to him. I knew I liked Nicholas. Gosh this man was difficult. I thought ladies were confusing but no, it was actually men. "Nicholas."

"Fuck this." He whispers again, the same as the last time before his lips crash in contrast to my own, but this time. It was gently, it was soft. It was emotional. It was meaningful. All my problems, they felt as if they were all fixed from this kiss. Yes, we kissed before but this one. I felt the feelings.

My hands graze his stubble, his hands rest onto my cheeks as he leans back onto the bed. I sit on top of him not breaking our kiss. "Nicholas..." I whisper as my forehead rest on his.

"I think I'm fall- "I'm interrupted mid-confession by a tremendous crash; we both sat up straight. I leapt from the bed, worried that Lauren might have been hurt. I opened the door and rushed along the corridors and up the stairs. I trip over them and look down to see Rodrigues and Lauren making out on his kitchen counter.

I felt like I wanted to vomit everything out.

Nicholas is beside me rethinking of having a brother. "Get the fuck of my counter, the both of you." Rodrigues pulls his mouth away and wipes his lips as he smirks at Lauren.

"Brother, sister-in-law. How are the both of you?"

"Wow, you jumped from one guy to another very quickly." I whisper to myself.

"Me and Roddy are going to the bedroom to have sex. Come on." Lauren grabs his hands as they stumble past us, I turn my head to Nicholas who looks madly traumatised.

"Oh, stop with the face, let them have their fun- "

"Oh yes! Yes, just like that."

"Who's the boss?"

"You are, oh god you are."

"Or just install soundproof doors next time."

"They are soundproof." He mumbles, I let out a loud laugh and push his arms slightly as he gazed down at me.

"Let's go to the bedroom and watch a movie? I can grab us some snacks and all, you can do your work whilst I keep you company?" I asked, well said but same thing.

He nods his head as he walks back up the stairs, I invade the kitchen for every single snack in sight but there was none. None at all, not even a crisp packet. Does this man not eat? I growled angrily as I stormed up the bedroom.

I push the door open and folded my arms as I grab his keys and slip on a jacket of his. I grab a jacket of his own and throw it onto his head.

"What the hell?"

"What the hell for sure! There are no snacks. So, we are going late night shopping."

"Seriously?"

"Come on, I'm ready." He rolls his eyes as he shrugs on his jacket, I slip my shoes on and walk out of the room hearing a bed creak.

We stagger inside the shop after a silent, furious drive. As I make my way down the aisles, I give Nicholas the basket to carry.

I cram each and every snack into the basket to the point where a trolley was required. So, while Nicholas went to acquire one, I kept strolling and waited for him to come back with a cart. I had my eyes fixed on the chips.

"Can we hurry up?"

"No, I need to focus."

"Just get all of them."

"No, I need to get a specific one."

"Hurry up then." We were in line waiting after selecting my favourite snacks, and I was exhausted.

Half drowsy, I was resting into his arms as we waited in the huge line that was in front of me. When Nicholas' arms were over my shoulders and bringing me into his chest, I noticed how they had moved about. A smile appears on my lips as I encircle his waist with my arms.

"This is the first time you are ever quiet, and I enjoy it." A smirk engulfs my lips now.

"Don't get used to it."

"I can silence you in many ways..." He leans down to my ears, "many more sexual ways." I pushed him away from me.

The parking lot was empty as we finished paying and loading everything into the boot, and I looked down at the trolley we needed to return. The moment Nicholas closed the car boot, I jumped inside as the trolley started to move. The trolley was going more quickly. A bit too fast for my liking.

"Oh shit! Nicholas!" He turned around and his eyes widened as he chased after me, I cried out in laughter. I notice him pointing at something behind me and laugh out loud, but I choose to ignore him due to the manner he was acting.

While the man I was falling for was running after me, I scream loudly as I continued moving down the parking lot. I then looked up and watched the stars.

My hands were not in the cart, and I was being blown by the wind. My trolley flips over as soon as I sit up and I see a trash can, which causes me to be tossed into.

I felt like I was ready to throw up when I fell on a stack of closed bags, but the lid slammed down on me instead. I covered my nose, and a split-second later Nicholas' figure was standing there with the lid drawn over.

"Are you serious?" He says out of breath.

"Was the Nicholas Hernandez running after me? Don't worry I'm not going anywhere." I wink at him; he closes the lid causing me to fit in laughter as I scream for him to open it.

"Except in a trash can." He returns, I giggle as he lends me his hands, he pulls me out of the trash dump and back onto my feet.

"You have to try it! It was amazing. I felt free." He rolls his eyes as he pulls a banana skin of my head and onto the bin.

"You can book a taxi; no way are you stepping into my car smelling like that."

"Oh, shut up." I engulf him into a hug, my legs wrapping around his waist as he stumbles back.

"Arabella! Now I stink."

"We can shower together..." I whisper.

"Now that I would not mind..."

"I know," I bite onto my lips, I press them against his lips before a bright light flash in my closed eyes, I opened them to reveal a storm of paparazzi screaming. Nicholas grabs onto my hands and pulls me out of the screaming reporters.

We look at how far the car was before I pull him behind me, we sprint away from the paparazzi.

He keeps up with me and the moment I enter the alley way, I push him against the wall, pull his hood over enough to cover our faces as I smash my lips against him. "Where did they go?" I feel his hands go to my ass as he slowly grabs onto it. I never broke our kiss, "over there!" They run past us.

I pulled away from the kiss.

"I think they are gone- "I was dragged back; Ace's hands were on the back of my neck as he continues sucking onto my lips. I allow him entry to my tongue as they dance perfectly against each other. My fingers play with his belt buckle as I turn my head sideways to allow him to deepen the kiss.

"You make me go crazy." He mumbles.

"Good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 58.3K 60
[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afraid of people leaving her, she built wall...
82.5K 1.9K 80
You & I are one big It's complicated Leon King a young CEO and also the hottest bachelor in NYC. Girls throw themselves at him some just to be in...
355K 7.8K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
149K 4K 42
Evelin has never hold a baby in her life since she remember, let along to have one of her one. Her life wasn't complicated, she was just a journalist...