The Missing Wife ✓

De MaFIABooks

Arabella never thought she would find herself in a dark alley with a billionaire, let alone end up tangled in... Mais

Chapter One | What did Cinderella do when she got to the ball?
Chapter Two | Where is Peter Pan's favourite place to eat out?
Chapter Three | Why did Chip and Dale take Daisy Duck to the hospital?
Chapter Four | Why was Anger so mad at Sadness?
Chapter Five | What happened after Snow White sat in the bath, feeling happy?
Chapter Six | Why does Bambi's friend, Thumper, not make noise during sex?
Chapter Seven | Why did Snow White get kicked out of Disneyland?
Chapter Eight | Who is Cogsworth's best friend?
Chapter Nine | Minnie told Mickey she wanted a divorce.
Chapter Ten | Why was Tigger in the bathroom for so long?
Chapter Eleven | What do Disney World and Viagra have in common?
Chapter Twelve | What did Cinderella say to her prince?
Chapter Thirteen | What's red and has seven dents in it?
Chapter Fourteen | And, unfortunately, what did Genie say to Aladdin?
Chapter Sixteen | Why can't Miss Piggy count to one hundred?
Chapter Seventeen | What did Genie say to Aladdin?
Chapter Eighteen | Wanna know something about Pinocchio?
Chapter Nineteen | Why was Anger so furious?
Chapter Twenty |Why doesn't Eeyore have any friends?
Chapter Twenty One | How did Mickey feel when he first saw Minnie?
Chapter Twenty Two | What did Nala say to Simba?
Chapter Twenty Three | What happened after Snow White sat in the bath?
Chapter Twenty Four | Why do Chip N Dale sit on their butts all day?
Chapter Twenty Five | Why did Belle get kicked out of Disney World?
Chapter Twenty Six | What happened first time Mickey and Minnie?
Chapter Twenty Seven | What did Flynn do for Rapunzel?
Chapter Twenty Eight | Why did the prince not remember Cinderella?
Chapter Twenty Nine | Did she really have to kiss a frog?
Epilogue

Chapter Fifteen | Why did the seven dwarves go to jail?

12.7K 526 145
De MaFIABooks

Vote | Comment | Follow

"Our family has a casino night; my mum would want us to stay overnight at her place. Is that fine with you?" Nicholas asks me, we just had dinner with a couple of his allies.

"Okay, that should be fine."

I rub my forehead as we stop in front of my apartment, that is when my eyes laid on the police cars, so many. Nicholas sparks the car and I immediately step out; I throw my bag onto the floor after taking my phone out and dialled Laurens number.

No answer. My heart was beating wishing that she was okay. I rushed inside; a bunch of policemen tried stopping me. "No ma'am, no one is allowed up."

"Let me in! My friend is upstairs. Please, let me check on her."

"There has been a robbery ma'am, please don't-Mr Hernandez."

"Let her through." I looked back facing Nicholas, before rushing up the stairs.

I hear Nicholas following after me, I pull myself to go faster as I rip the heels of my feet. I run down the hallway pushing past every police officer in the way.

It was as if everything was in slow motion, they were blocking me from entering. But when they allowed me through. My heart pounced out of my chest. Blood. So much blood. The crimson colour was draining me.

"Ara-b-el-la" Every voice was blurred out, the voices came in tiny letters as my head was spinning around the room. Everything was trashed, plates, sofas, glass everywhere. The frames, clothes. I gasped in stuttered breath.

Then I saw the teddy bear that my mother gave me, ripped to shreds.

"Arabella."

Every think was gone, I didn't even know how shocked I should be but as I looked around and saw half my things ripped and shredded to pieces.

I hear my name being called from the side, I turned my face and saw Lauren sitting in the corner.

Without a second I dashed towards her, engulfing her in a tight hug as she leans against my chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Lauren." I apologised over and over again, my hands brush through her silky hair, comforting her as much as I could. I put her into this danger. "Everything is going to be just okay; I promise. I'm so sorry for leaving you alone."

She was huddled into my chest, I slowly looked up to see Nicholas gazing straight down at me. I shook my head not knowing what to say, not knowing what to do except to be there for Lauren.

"I tried to stop them, they tried to grab me and pull me away from everything and then I-he pulled out a gun and he aimed at me, so I picked up the knife that they trashed from the floor and stabbed him... I'm a murderer Arabella, I just murdered the man."

As much as Lauren talks about wanting to kill someone, she would never really do it no matter how many times she talked about it. She was shivering in my arms, and I had no idea what to do. Nicholas seem to busy talking to the police, his face was angry.

"And before I stabbed him, they trashed everything, and he ripped your favourite teddy bear. I tried to save it, but he held me at gunpoint."

I shook my head; how could she even think about my stupid teddy bear when her life was in danger. She tried to save it risking her own life.

Nicholas starts travelling towards us, his hands in both his pockets before he stops right in front of me. I gaze up at him. "You both have to come with me, Lauren and Arabella it is too dangerous for you both to be here or even a hotel. I will bring cleaners here tomorrow to clean up and to save anything that might be valuable item."

We basically had no choice but to go with Nicholas, as much as I didn't want to, I had to think about Lauren and not myself. Nicholas probably had security everywhere around his house, its best if we go.

"Okay, thank you Nicholas." Lauren whispered; Nicholas helps me up from the ground before I help Lauren as well. We follow him out of the apartment building where his car was parked outside, he opens the door for Lauren and me as we slip inside.

"Arabella you can sit in the front with your husband, I want to lie down and take the whole back seat." I couldn't help this more chuckle that left my mother she dived into his leather seats.

I nodded my head closing her door before Nicholas opens my own, I see him carving around the car after opening his own door as he settles in, he sets his key into the ignition and starts the car. I take off my jacket and cover Lauren's body.

"Are you okay?" Nicholas asked me as he indicated on the road beginning to drive, I not my head as I stare out the window. I couldn't help but feel guilty of what had happened, if I was just at home maybe none of this would've happened.

What I noticed that this was the first time I was going to Nicholas' house I began feeling nervous, I knew that I had to share a room with him since we were married, and we didn't want to get Lauren suspicious of anything.

Lauren was knocked out clean, the snores that left her mouth were unreal they and I couldn't help the laughs that left me.

"She snores louder than me." Nicholas assisted; I shoved him on the shoulder gently as I let out a soft laugh.

"You better not be snoring, you do know that we have to share the same bed, don't you?" Nicholas sighed, nodding his head. "Especially with Lauren, she isn't as convinced that I turned out to be married in a day." I whispered, turning my head to see if she was actually sleeping, by the saliva leaving her mouth. I'm pretty sure she is.

"Well then, we have one hell of a week to act. I will tell my mother that we cannot come to hers." I nod my head, feeling somewhat relieved of the fact that I dont need to pretend to his mother.

We reach huge black gates, that open once an armed bodyguard checks who is in the car. The car strolls in, the sounds of cracking stones under the tyres. I look ahead and it was still a road, I make sure to analyse where I will love from now. Guards stood every three metres, and the road continues until I see a dark black roof sticking out from behind the trees.

I slowly sit up until my eyes lock with what is called a mansion, actually I would call if a castle. It was utterly beautiful, the tinted windows with black linings, the dark brown walls shielding the castle. We reach the front after passing a fountain, once the car stops.

The doors are opened for us, Nicholas slides out first and Lauren exits the car.

The maids stood in an orderly line, the butlers stood beside them, and the guards stood on the opposite side.

What would one man need with this many staff?

"Mrs Hernandez, welcome to the Hernandez Estate. We sure hope you feel welcome, if there is anything you would like: Michael here will retrieve it for you, or you may ask any other worker." I look up, Lauren nudges me and I glance at her.

"Thank you..." I give him room to fill his name.

"Andrew, Mrs Hernandez."

"Call me Arabella, short and simple."

"That isn't-"

"Please." I whisper, please make me feel normal for once in my life. Andrew nods, and escorts us inside of the castle. I am introduced with wooden flooring, navy walls that introduce the gold frames. Everything was spotless clean, I was dirty, so maybe having some maids will be good for me. Or maybe I should just continue to be messy and piss Nicholas off.

I'll go with option 2.

"Mr Hernandez is very- well he has OCD. He likes everything clean and collected, hence the amount of staff. There are six room, but your room will be on the third floor with Mr Hernandez." I nod my head, "we shall get your friend a spare room."

"However, there are rooms that are absolutely prohibited, such as the fifth floor and Mr Hernandez' office." He warns me, fear aching in his eyes. Okay then. Guess we're checking those rooms out soon.

He introduces me into 'our' bedroom after taking Lauren to hers, the darkness took over so quickly but with a flick of the switch light is introduced. The room was clean, and by clean I do not mean the ordinary type of clean.

The walls were painted into a beautiful dark green, with hanging gold lamps attached to the ceilings. Beside the bed are round coffee tables, with wooden legs and a small gold glass vase with orchids hanging out of it.

The bed sheets were a lighter colour of green with exactly three pillows on each side, a throw blanket is straightened across it.

The ceiling to floor windows, a balcony, opposite the bed allowed the vision of the trees swaying around the rain to be, what a calming view. The carpet was a light greyish-green also carpet that covered the dark oak wooden floors.

Two different doors on the opposite side of the room, one of them is a bathroom and the other is a walk-in wardrobe.

I grab one pile of clothing's and walk into the walk-in wardrobe. All of Nicholas clothing were neatly hung against the wall, from suits to normal shirts.

My fingers graze his clothing's, and for some odd reason I press it against my nose. Nicholas had a significant smell, oddly it was very nice and not the normal type of smell. I see the wardrobe in the middle of the room and notice beneath the see-through glass was a row of different type of watches.

Woah.

I open the draw and slide out what seems to be a very expensive watch, I wrap it around my wrist and see the difference in size. Goodness, look at the amount of space left.

The sound of a door slamming frightened me, causing the watch that was once wrapped around my wrist to fall and slam against the wooden floor. My eyes widen, I bend down immediately and lift it up to see the top glass shattered.

The floor had a slight dent to it. Oh fuck. "That's a fifty thousand dollar-watch." My head shoots up and locks with a pair of green ones, he stood by the door-having to bend his head a little due to the height.

"I am so sorry." I whisper.

He walks towards me, takes the watch from my grasp before chucking it onto the glass table.

Sadness claims my stomach, I felt so bad.

"I'll-I'll pay for the damages."

"With what money?" He's right. I could not repair a fifty-thousand-dollar watch.

"What's yours is mine, right?" I chuckle out, he walks towards a certain draw and pulls it open. I watch him slide down his blazer before throwing it onto the couch, he begins to unbutton his shirt whilst I just stood there.

He slowly slides it down his arms, revealing a tattoo just beneath his neck.

'The most dangerous person is the one who listens, thinks and observes.'

His shoulders were broad, huge.

"Are you staying to watch me get change?"

My head shot up from the mystical bedroom. "Your home is so beautiful."

"It is more of a house than a home."

He unbuckles his belt and that's where I take the decency to give him a bit of privacy by leaving the room.

As he finishes, he hands me a silk shirt.

I thank him and enter the changing room watching the long mirror as I try to reach my back zipper, I managed to get it halfway done but struggled so I tried forcing my body out of the dress. I couldn't due to my hips. "Nicholas!" I shout.

"Nicholas!" I shout once again; the door opens, and Nicholas casually walks in half naked. A towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was wet, damp into smooth curls. He stood by the door with a grim look, I looked down at the dress that was now stuck.

"The zipper is stuck..." I whispered.

He raised an eyebrow.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

82.5K 1.9K 80
You & I are one big It's complicated Leon King a young CEO and also the hottest bachelor in NYC. Girls throw themselves at him some just to be in...
1M 41.6K 39
Are you tired of the damsel in distress stories then this one is just for you. Read and have fun... Highest ranking #97 in Romance. Highest r...
1.7M 72.3K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
31.8K 1.8K 27
To get through a heartache after the sudden breakup, Arabella moves to New York City to start another chapter of her life. Driven by the hope to make...