Adopted by Sleeping With Sire...

By blurryfacelester

[completed] [in the middle of editing] Monica has been an orphan since birth. Her mother got pregnant in high... More

Adopted by sleeping with sirens
• prolouge •
Presant Day • uno
They Came • dos
They want to adopt me? • tres
Going With Them • cuatro
Unpacking • cinco
Sing To Me • seis
Shopping • siete
Meeting Oliver • ocho
House Party • nueve
Finding Monica • diez
Karma • once
authors note
The Question • doce
School?! • trece
Happy Birthday!! • catorce
Suprise!! • quince
Song For You • dieciseis
Thunderstorms • dieciocho
Becoming Famous • diecinueve
authors note
Yes Sir Sorry Sir • veinte
q&a time?! ^0^
No Please Be Okay • veintiuno
Tears and Hospital Visits • veintidos
Back Home • veintitrés
A Day Of Thinking • veinticuatro
Date With Kellin • veinticinco
Netflix and chill • veintiséis
Meetings And Arguments • veintisiete
Thoughts And Song Lyrics • veintiocho
All Those Memories • veintinueve
Happiness and Phone Calls • treinta
Authors note
Tears and Starbucks • treinta y uno
Having Fun • treinta y dos
Iris • treinta y tres
Fireworks • trienta y cuatro
Authors note
Monicas album
Unpublished chapter
Lovley note
Help authors note
Authors note :)
TRAILER!!
Sequal!!
Authors note ideas
Watty awards

Bullies • diecisiete

5.4K 168 145
By blurryfacelester

I was sitting under the tree with the pretty pink leaves that fell occasionally. It was lunchtime and I waited for eli like I usually do but after a while he didnt show up and I just grabbed my backpack from my locker and headed outside to our seat. I sat there and got a sketch book out. I flipped a couple of pages until I got to a blank one.

I really want to write a song but I want it to be meaningful. Not that anyone's going to hear it but I want kellin to so it needs to be amazing. So far I have peices of lyrics I think would be good but theyre all for diffrent songs and I cant think of any more lyrics. I think a song will just come to you. I heard crunches in the leaves but I usoom it was no one because everyone is walking all over or its eli.

"Hey your that new girl right?" A girls voice said. I looked up from my journal. There was two girls, I reconized them from my classes the one one that spokw was Aaron and the other one next to her was Lindsey.

"Um yeah I guess so." I said.

"Panic at the disco sucks." Lindsey said. I looked down at my shirt I was wearing a pink shirt with lace in the back and it said panic! At the disco in the front of it. I shurgged my shoulders.

"Dont shrug your shoulders at me bitch." Lindsey said again. I didnt say nothing. Aaron smiled at me then took my journal away.

"Hey give that back." I said as I tryed to reach over the table. She didnt say nothing but she was reading it.

"Aww look guys the little twirp thinks she can write songs!"she said in a pretening voice as she showed her friends.

"No i dont. Im not writing a song." I said.

"Whatever im sure you sing worse than you write." Lindsey girl said chopping on her gum and threw the notebook back at me. I grabbed it and rapped my arms around it.

"Aw look at the baby!" Aaron squealed with her very light brown curls boucing.

"Anyways why does eli talk to you?"Lindsey said with a expression like she was a dumb blonde and she glarred at me with her sparkly blue eyes.

"I dont know. Were friends." I said.

"Well then were is he?" She asked.

"I dunno probably home sick or something." I said. Aaron laughed and said "you guys are friends and dont even know he doesnt live in a house."

"Home could mean an apartment or whatever." I said.

"God your so nieve. So Eli is probably not talking to you for sex because you barley have anything. Are you rich?" Lindsey asked as she scanned my body with her eyes.

"I dunno. Hes never seen my house anyways." I said. I was kind of rich I think. Well compared to other houses ive seen ares is really huge and the guys have like 5 cars and security and fans that scream for them and I see their
merch everywhere.

"Hmmmm."

"What?"

"Are you going out with eli? " She asked.

"What no." I said.

"Hmmm do you have boyfriend? Well I dout that you do but it might be rude if I dont at least ask." Aaron said.

"Kinda well We're not officially together." I said refuring to kellin.

"Whats his name does he come here? " she asked.

"No he lives with me and my dad and his friends." I said. Its kind of weird refurring to justin as my dad but I think it would be weirder for me to say my dad justin.

"He lives with you!" She laughed then she gave a fake cough and said "whore."

"Are you a virgin?" She asked me. No.

"Of course." I said offendly. Im really not but its not my fault its my other adopters fault. I didnt concent though. I want my first real time to be magical. I want it to be someone who really cares about me and does it because they love me not my body. So in my eyes yes im a virgin but I know technacly im not.

"Oh okay sure." The Aaron said.

"What d-"

"So do you call him Elijah? "The Lindsey asked.

"No why?"

"Oh you should he loves that." She said.

"Um okay." I said. They looked at each other and smiled. They looked around a bit and said "do you want to come with us?"

"No." I said. They sighed and both of them went a different direction around the table and grabbed my hands and tried to drag me along with them.

"Stop leave me alone!" I yelled.

"Shut up were friends you can trust us." One of them said. I kept screaming and struggling. Where are the teachers when you need them?

We entered some restroom and Aaron said "Look if I see you talking to Eli again I will hurt you." She came close to me and then said "like this." Then she punched me right in the stomach and I fell over straight away. I felt like I was going to throw up. Then Lindsey said "and like this. " with her stupid blonde dumb girl voice but then she kicked me. Then both of them started hitting me and beating me.

"Stop leave me alone!" I yelled. They laughed as they yelled names like "whore" and "slut" and "bitch" and many other things. Then the bell rang and Aaron said "I better not see you talk to him again or i swear I will hurt you even worse."

Then I heared their heels and chanclas walk away. I stood up grabbing my bag. Everything hurt. I made my way into the biggest stall anf locked it behind me. I went against the corner and sat down hugging my knees, crying.

This is all elis fault. He wasnt here to help me from then but he was the one who caused it.

After the bell rang for everyone to be in class I waited a while until I knew no one was going to be in the halls. I grabbed my bag and took off as fast as I could even though my sides hurt, well everything hurt.

I ran out of that restroom, out of that hall, out of the school.

I started walking home but then I realized the guys are going to be home and I dont want them bombarding me with questions. I made a left turn, the opposite direction of my house. There was some wood as I walked through ducking under branchs and stepping over tree trunks.

Once I was a decent size in the middle of the woods I sat down on the grass that was fully covered in autumn colored leaves and leaned up agaisnt the tree.

I got my journal out along with a pencil.

I kept thinking about what happened just litteraly happened a few minutes ago. Then a song came to me. I started writing down random lyrics. My writing was messy but whatever. I wrote and wrote and wrote.

-

I was done with the song. I was still in the woods and ive just been practicing singing it because kellin is going to make me sing it to him.

I sang the song again and then checked my phone.

"Shit!" I yelled as I closed me journal and grabbed my bag and made my way out of the wood.

There is no way ill get back to the school before the guys get there. I sighed putting a hand in my pocket. I felt something. I grabbed it out. It was the key for the house! Ill just say I thought I had to walk home.

So I made my way to my house which was only like a block away.

"Monica?  Kellin and justin just left to get you." Gabe said.

"Oh really? Sorry si- Gabe. I-I thought I had to walk home." I said afraid that maybe he would get mad and hit me.

"No its okay but how did you get here so fast?" He asked.

"Oh the teacher let us out early." I said.

"Oh okay well just go relax or something. We're going to make spaghetti," he smiled "of course yours will have no meatballs."

"Um what's spaghetti? " I asked.

"Oh um. Well its- hm well kind of like- hmmm well youll see it went we make it. Its really good youll like it." He said. I sure hope I do because theyll be mad if they make it and I dont eat it. I went upstairs throwing my bag on y bed and closing the door behind me.

I looked in the mirror and I basically had like no make up on so I redid it. I sat on my bed and my phone buzzed. It was kellin.

"Hi?"

"Monica where are you?" Kellin said. I wasnt sure if he was frantic or mad.

"Um I walked home I didnt know i-im sorry sir. I mean kellin." I said queitly.

"Oh no monica its okay were not mad okay. We were just waiting here forever for you we didn't know what happened to you. Well okay we're going home." Kellin said.

"Okay bye. "

"Bye beautiful." He said and I can basically see his smile. I smiled too and said a very small bye again and hung up.

I opened my journal and quickly practiced quietly so gave doesnt hear me.

"Were home monica!!" I heard kellin yell from downstairs. I ran down them and my day has been so bad I just wanted to attack him in a warm, comforting hug but I didnt. I just smiled like a goof standing infront of him.

"Hey midget." Justin smiled as he rubbed my head. I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow "midget?"

"Yes midget." He smiled and rubbed my head again. I smiled and kellin pulled me into a side hug.

"Someone's in a good mood." Justin had walked off a bit so I told kellin "because i have something I wanna show you." Then I grabbed his hand and pulled him up the stairs. When we entered my room I didnt bother closing the door and I sat on my bed grabbing my journal and shoved it in his face. He backed up a bit but grabbed it from my hands reading it.

"Wow this is really good." He smiled putting it down.

"I know its not great but maybe you could help me?" I said with helpfulness in my eyes "like change a few things so it sounds better."

"Well sing it so I know how its going to sound." He said. I grabbed the notebook and cleared my throat.

"I know I sing horrible but don't judge." I said. Then I sang the whole song.

"Wow that was amazing! I can hear where changes need to be made but maybe when its done we can record it!" He said excitedly.

"Um I dont know." I said.

"Come on. This song, your voice, and a gutair in the background would be a perfect acoustic." He said.

"Okay maybe but help meee with the song." I smiled. He scooted really close next to me.

'

The past half hour or so kellin and I have been working on the song and its gotten even better.

"Okay I think were done!" He smiled and I said "I really like it." Then he rapped one arms around me and gave me a small hug then said "ready to record?" I was nervous but I shook my head yes and we got off the bed heading down stairs.

"Dont tell the other guys." I whisphered. Kellin shook his head and we went into a recording studio.

-

Its been about an hour and kellin and I have been sitting on the couch in the small recording stuido. Hes teaching me how to play on this wooden gutair so I could do the music how I want to when I record. Im getting the hang of it.

We were both sitting with our legs crossed facing each other.

Kellin struck a few strings with a little purple pick as he looked at the guitar. Then he looked back at me handing me the gutair and pick.

I got the gutair settled in my legs and repated the thing that kellin did.

"There you offically got it!!" He practically yelled smiling and we both grabbed each others hands and pumped our fist in the air. Then he let go and I place the gutair on the floor and put the pick on the table.

"So lets go record." I smiled.

"U-um just w-wait." Kellin said nervously.

"Huh?" But then kellin slowly leaned in and our lips crashed once again. I fell back agaisnt the couch and kellin crawled on top of me but being careful not to put all his weight on me. We continued to kiss as he put his thumb on my cheek and I put my hands through my hair.

-

"I'll be your worst enemy
Try to kick, kick, kick me when I'm down

You're gonna kick, kick, kick me when I'm down
Kick, kick, kick me when I'm down

Kick me when I'm down
Kick me when I'm down, down, down
Kick me when I'm down" I finished the song along with playing on the gutair. Even though kellin was just on the other side of the glass window, holding his lucky pic made me feel like he was right beside me and telling me that im doing great.

"That was awesome monica! " he yelled so I could hear him through the glass. Then he took off the headphones. I placed the gutair down along with the pic and kellin came running in and he picked me up into a hug and spun me around. I laughed with feeling my cheecks getting red. Just a minute ago kellin and I wree making out on the couch (and thats all we did) but now its like it never happened even though we both know we did. I guess I like it that way. I dont want to be all lovey dovey with kellin. Well at least not right away.

He had put me down and we went back into the room and he said "okay want to hear it?"

"Sure but I know its going to sound horrible." I said.

"I know you would say that so I put auto tune in it so your voice could sound better. Even though its already amazing." He said.

What he auto tuned it?! Wtf?! He didnt even ask me!

I was mad but just said "okay play it."

Then he played it and the way he auto tuned it made it sound amazing!

It stopped and kellin looked at me for feed back.

"It - It was awesome! I love the way you edited it!" I smiled hugging him. He laughed and said "so you think it sounds amazing?"

"Yes!"

"Okay im glad you say that because I didnt edit it at all  I didnt even touch anything. That's your actual voice." He smiled.

"Why did you lie?"

"I wasnt lieying. Well okay I was but it was because if yoy thought I changed it to make it better you might like it but in reality I didnt do anything to it." He said. I didnt say anything.

He turned around and pulled a disc out of something and said "look here this is your song.".

"Thanks kellin." I smiled.

"We go show the guys? "

"No." Then we left the studio and I went upstairs to put the disc away and sighed falling into the bed.

Everything still hurt. Things started bad but ended up okay at the end of the day.

To be honest I was thinking of suicide or cutting after that but I didnt.. because I was focused on my song. Maybe wrighting songs could be my alternative instead of cutting. I changed into shorts and a long sleeve thin sweatshirt. It was 9pm but I was so tired. I got under the covers and was falling asleep. Then there was a knock at my door and I mumbled "whhat?" Then the door opened and I felt someone get in the bed with me. I smelt their cologne and it was kellin. He put his arm around my waist and I stiffened at the touch.

"It s okay monica I'm not going to hurt you. I just thought we'd cuddle for tonight. Just cuddle." Kellin whisphered. God he was such a dork but he was kind of my dork so I started drifting off back to sleep.

"Monica what is this bruise on your cheek? "

Oh no.

-

Authors note: Yay this chapter was almost 3000 words! The picture on top is how monica looks in her pink shirt. And watch the youtube video because i just wanted to show you that a girl can sing this without the screams. And shes amazing at singing. So yeah. Monica sings the sing kind of softly but she puts her voice it it. Lol okay bye. Sorry it sucked

QOTD: who ships monica and kellin?

AOTD: I do!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 10.9K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
78.4K 2.2K 26
"Ms. King, I'm sorry to tell you, that your father was in a car crash as a result of drunk driving, he did not survive the impact." A police officer...
63.9K 2K 45
PLEASE BE AWARE I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 ITS GOING TO BE LOWKEY CRINGE "Life always comes to an end, but some go being remembered. I went by trying...
4.3K 174 31
Kellin suddenly started a new life after his mom, sister, and him managed to escape his father. After settling, Kellin takes an interest in Vic Fuent...