The Missing Wife ✓

By MaFIABooks

Arabella never thought she would find herself in a dark alley with a billionaire, let alone end up tangled in... More

Chapter One | What did Cinderella do when she got to the ball?
Chapter Two | Where is Peter Pan's favourite place to eat out?
Chapter Three | Why did Chip and Dale take Daisy Duck to the hospital?
Chapter Four | Why was Anger so mad at Sadness?
Chapter Five | What happened after Snow White sat in the bath, feeling happy?
Chapter Six | Why does Bambi's friend, Thumper, not make noise during sex?
Chapter Seven | Why did Snow White get kicked out of Disneyland?
Chapter Eight | Who is Cogsworth's best friend?
Chapter Nine | Minnie told Mickey she wanted a divorce.
Chapter Ten | Why was Tigger in the bathroom for so long?
Chapter Eleven | What do Disney World and Viagra have in common?
Chapter Thirteen | What's red and has seven dents in it?
Chapter Fourteen | And, unfortunately, what did Genie say to Aladdin?
Chapter Fifteen | Why did the seven dwarves go to jail?
Chapter Sixteen | Why can't Miss Piggy count to one hundred?
Chapter Seventeen | What did Genie say to Aladdin?
Chapter Eighteen | Wanna know something about Pinocchio?
Chapter Nineteen | Why was Anger so furious?
Chapter Twenty |Why doesn't Eeyore have any friends?
Chapter Twenty One | How did Mickey feel when he first saw Minnie?
Chapter Twenty Two | What did Nala say to Simba?
Chapter Twenty Three | What happened after Snow White sat in the bath?
Chapter Twenty Four | Why do Chip N Dale sit on their butts all day?
Chapter Twenty Five | Why did Belle get kicked out of Disney World?
Chapter Twenty Six | What happened first time Mickey and Minnie?
Chapter Twenty Seven | What did Flynn do for Rapunzel?
Chapter Twenty Eight | Why did the prince not remember Cinderella?
Chapter Twenty Nine | Did she really have to kiss a frog?
Epilogue

Chapter Twelve | What did Cinderella say to her prince?

12.9K 568 264
By MaFIABooks

Vote | Comment | Follow

I look down at the address that was Ace has given me, then I look back up at the skyscraper. This should be it right?

I walk inside, hearing laughter, talks and chatter.

People passing through with models holding bags and a face full of makeup. This was a modelling agency. It was clear by the number of models walking past.

I scream mentally before I see somebody walking into my direction holding a clipboard.

"Mrs Hernandez, welcome. Mr Hernandez is upstairs doing his photoshoot. Follow me." I smile and follow after him, every step he took I took four. This man was huge. He wore fitted glasses and a nice suit, every time we pass a model. He points them into directions. As if doing his job whilst tagging me along.

We walked down a beautiful hallway full of model photos.

He pushes open a silver, metal door. I thank him as I walk in seeing a photoshoot happening. Nicholas was standing on a white framed paper; my eyes widen when I notice he was half naked. Well not really, he was wearing a shirt that was fully open. It showed his beautiful body.

Nicholas was half shadow, every muscle on his torso flowing from the light into the dark. He was a living work or art, his tanned skin so tempting to touch; every move giving away his strength. His eyes were locked onto the monochrome street outside before he shifted his face towards me.

"Andrew, a break please. My wife is here." He said, Andrew nods his head as the stylist walks out. He was wearing a pink hot suit, talking to Nicholas as they walk towards me.

"Now, who is this beauty?" The man in the pink suit said, he gasps as he feels my hair. Grabbing my face, turning it into every direction. "Wow, spin for me darling." I glance at Nicholas; he nods his head as I turn around.

"This beauty is my wife, Carlos."

"She is beautiful...body. Waist...legs for days and her height! Make up and dress please!" I raise an eyebrow, Nicholas does as well before Carlos turns to the both of us. "Mr Hernandez, please can the both of you model together? Calvin is going to love this! The Hernandez couple." I was suddenly excited.

Calvin, as in Calvin Klein.

"I would love to! To model for Calvin."

"But that means you have to wear under wear only." I was never ashamed of my body unless someone brought it up where I felt insecure on a day but modelling for Calvin Klein is a one thing opportunity.

I glanced at Nicholas, and he folds his arms over his chest.

"I don't mind, it's not like my husband hasn't seen me naked before. Isn't Nicholas?"

"If she is comfortable, I guess I cannot say no." Nicholas shooed out, I smiled and turned to Carlos. Carlos claps his hands as he pulls me away from Nicholas, he shoves me onto a chair and one man, three women with all their equipment huddle around me.

Carlos squeezes in and asks me for my size, as I told him he nods his head running off.

I was being fiddled with like a child, but I adored it, the company I was given was funny. We were talking about weird things, and I got along with them. "I'm sorry to say this but you are so much more different than what I expected you to be." One of the women with black short curls said.

"Why? What did you think I was going to be like?"

"Bitchy, rude and ignorant. But I'm glad you aren't otherwise I would have messed up your make up." I couldn't stop the chuckle that left my mouth.

The moment we finished, Carlos drags me up from the chair and into the changing room. I see a black and grey Calvin Klein Original hung up. I strip my clothes of, thank heavens I shaved yesterday.

This underwear fitted me perfectly, I ripped of the curtains and Carlos screams as he bounces up and down. He pulls me out and turns me around, "you look amazing! Oh my god, your body is to die for! Get the cameras ready, just stand next to Nicholas whilst we get everything ready." I nodded my head as I slipped on a robe, I walked over to where Nicholas was typing on his phone.

His hazel eyes meet mine as he casts a quick peek down at my now-covered body as soon as my feet hit the white paper floor. Nicholas' gaze progressively lowered as he looked me up and down as I removed the robe and gave it to the woman.

"Alright," Carlos walks towards me, Nicholas was leaning on a few white blocks, half naked only his underwear was worn. Calvin Klein.

Carlos pushed me between his legs as he brings up one of my arms to rest onto his shoulder, he pushes me against Nicholas' chest, "Okay Mr Hernandez, please kiss her neck for me. Arabella face the camera as he does and let him lift your leg up."

Nicholas looks at me for consent and I nod my head.

He pulls me even closer, lifting my legs on his waist as he presses his lips against my neck. Butterflies swarm my stomach as I face the camera.

Carlos tells Nicholas to put his hands around my back.

Then a photo was taken. "Perfect! First try and it's amazing! Can you both stand up." Carlos comes back towards us; he makes me stand facing the camera as Nicholas stands slightly behind me but besides me at the same time.

Carlos brings Nicholas' hands and wraps it around my stomach. "Lean your head on his shoulder so we can show the underwear." He walks away. "You know what, free style."

"Freestyle?" I whispered to Nicholas.

"It means do what you want, we have to make it look like we are comfortable with each other, do you allow me to touch you?"

"Yes."

"Does that include a kiss?"

"Only today, don't try to take the mick." His lips slowly turn up, he turns me around and pushes me flush against his chest. Kicking my legs to separate them, one of his hands press on my back as he looks down and glances at my lips.

"Perfect! Perfect, I feel the chemistry. Get the shot! Get the shot!"

I bring his other hand to put on my back as well as I lean my hands onto his biceps as I face the camera. It has been a few hours, then the last shot.

Carlos forced Ace to sit onto the floor, as he did, he rested on his elbows.

I smirked knowing exactly what to do, I straddle Nicholas.

I suddenly feel him harden against me; butterflies find me once again. I wrap my hands around his neck as I look him in the eyes, I did feel the chemistry, as much as I didn't want to, I did. And I knew he felt it to, through the shift in his eyes.

Our skins touching.

It felt nice.

"Arabella, how about we remove your bra?" My head shot up and so did Nicholas'.

"My bra?" I didn't know, I glanced at Nicholas, and he surrenders his hands. Right, he couldn't tell me what to do. Part of the contract. I bite my lips; every model does that. I mean why can't I? "Okay can Ace cover it with his body. So, like he faces you and I face him?" I whisper.

Carlos nods his head and forces everyone to get back to work, I stand up and Nicholas lifts himself up.

"Are you sure? We do not have to if you do not want to." Nicholas whispers.

"I don't mind but cover me please, I trust you." I whispered back; Nicholas nods his head as he stands in opposite of me. I breathe in before slipping of my bra Nicholas helps me by pulling it over my head and I hear a light go off. They took a photo. I hand the woman my bra and face Nicholas-he doesn't look down though, he just stares into my eyes.

"Are you in love with my eyes Mr Hernandez?" I whispered; Nicholas' hands wrap around my waist as I bring my arms over his shoulders. My breast was flush against his chest, and I stuttered a gasp.

I was looking so deep into his eyes, I was hypnotised.

"Lauren was right."

"What do you mean?"

"You do have a nice ass."

My eyes widen as I rest my head onto his chest, lights were going off; photos were being taken. The moment we finished, and a break ring was heard. I was handed my robe and slipped it on whilst Nicholas stood in front of me. As I finished, I stumbled away from Nicholas to go get changed.

I locked the door and stared myself in the mirror. I took deep breathes as I immediately got changed into my jeans and a baggy jumper that reached my thighs. I tie up my hair and grab my purse before unlocking the door.

"Mrs Hernandez, come look at the photos." I smiled walking towards them, the moment I reached it, Nicholas was changed and ready as we skimmed through the photos. They were beautiful. I tried to take a sneaky glance at Nicholas without him noticing but saw him already looking in my direction.

"You look beautiful." I hear him whisper, I was probably blushing crimson.

"Thank you."

"Okay, get ready to see your face everywhere. I sent you the photos on your email, post them if you would like. Make sure to tag me in it! Goodbye Mrs and Mr Hernandez." Carlos walks away to go for his break, I glance at the naked photos.

It stops at one where Nicholas was helping me take of the bra.

Nicholas looked beautiful, even when out of the blue.

He really was a super model in disguise. "Do you want me to drop you of home?" He whispered from behind me, I jumped in shock before tumbling down. I crashed against the laptop, and I groaned as my back collided with the floor.

"My laptop! I mean, oh no are you okay?" I hear someone say, I look up and my eyes widen when the light flag was about to fall on me before it was grabbed and steadied. Nicholas takes over my vision and helps me up.

My eyes widen when I see the broken laptop.

"I am so sorry, I will pay for that- "I said, looking at the crushed keys.

"Its fine, I needed a new laptop anyways."

"I will still pay you- "Money was handed over my shoulders, the man took it thanking us as his eyes widen at the amount. I turn to see Nicholas walking away, both his hands dug deep into his pocket.

"I am so sorry." I was utterly embarrassed, embarrassed of myself as I walked out to catch up with Nicholas. The moment I was beside him, I couldn't stop the laughter that left my mouth. "I actually broke his laptop."

"Are you best friends with the floor?" Nicholas jokes. Wait. Did Nicholas make a joke?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 63.5K 48
BSMP Book 1: Billionaire Stole My Panties (available on Dreame, Inkitt n AnyStories) being edited BSMP BOOK 2' Endless Love ': BSMP BOOK 3: Yes, Mr...
4.4K 814 10
In a world where he's never been on receiving side, she gives him everything by her love. He is hard to love, but she loves him like breathing. *** "...
1.7M 72.4K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
1.5M 50.7K 76
Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...