Ansatsu Kyoushitsu OC Fanfic:...

Oleh Michiyo-San

"Class, I would like to introduce my daughter, Kanna! Isn't she just the cutest!" '...YOUR WHAT?!' Kanna, the... Lebih Banyak

Kanna
Chapter 1: Assassination Time
Chapter 2: Baseball Time
Chapter 2.5: Meeting Time
Chapter 3: Karma's Time
Chapter 4: Adult Time
Chapter 5: Assembly Time
Chapter 6: Test Time

Chapter 7: School Trip Time, 1st Period

264 8 3
Oleh Michiyo-San

3rd POV

"Nagisa, you figured out everyone in your group yet?", Kataoka asked the feminine boy.

"My group?"

"When you're all set, tell me--you're class president--or Isogai-kun, okay?", she waved goodbye as Nagisa hummed in confusion.

"Have you forgotten?", Kayano walked up to him holding a book with "Kyoto" written on top, "Our class trip is next week!"

"Honestly, who has a class trip this early in Year 3? I can't say I approve," despite his complaint, Koro-Sensei was dressed as a geisha, holding a fan with his tentacles and a wagasa in his teeth.

"--You're totally into it!", Maehara yelled.

"--An apprentice geisha?!", Mimura questioned.

"And it looks good on him!", Okajima added.

Koro-Sensei quickly changed out of his outfit back into his black robe, "Saw right through me," he blushed, rubbing a tentacle on his head embarrassed, "Yes, in fact, I can hardly wait to go on this trip with you."

Nagisa and Kayano laughed awkwardly.

First exams, then a class trip. Even an assassination classroom has a jam-packed schedule.

•••

During P.E., Karasuma gave a breakdown of the new assassination attempt to the students, "As you know, next week is our two-night school trip to Kyoto. Not to put a damper on your enthusiasm, but you're still on duty."

"You mean, we can assassinate him there?", Okano asked.

"Precisely. Kyoto is far larger and more complex than this school, and you'll be moving in groups that he'll be following. It's an ideal location for snipers. The government has already arranged for sharpshooting to join you. If they succeed, they'll share in the ten billion yen based on the degree of their contribution. Be sure to pick assassination-friendly tour routes."

"Yes, sir," The students responded solemnly, realizing their trip wouldn't be as relaxing as they thought.

The bell rang, signaling that the period was over.

•••

The students were back in the classroom, discussing their groups for the Kyoto trip.

"School trip groups, huh?," Nagisa stared at an informational sheet with Kayano and Sugino, "Hey, Karma-kun--want to be in my group?"

Karma hummed, "Yeah, okay."

"Eh? You sure about that, Karma? You won't be pickin' fights and gettin' into trouble on our trip, right?". Sugino asked.

"No sweat," Karma held up a photo of himself with two students showing their ID cards, one beaten up badly, "When I fight offsite, I make sure to silence any witnesses--the whole thing stays hush-hush," a demonic aura surrounded Karma.

Sugino whispered loudly to Nagisa, "C'mon! You can't let him in our group!"

"But we are old friends...", Nagisa muttered.

"Where's our fourth? Nagisa-kun, Sugino-kun, Kayano-chan, and...?"

Kayana smiled and dragged Okuda forward, "Oh, I invited Okuda!"

"We need six. Shouldn't our last member be a girl?"

Sugino smiled and rubbed his nose, "I knew this time would come. I asked her a looong time ago: How 'bout the class idol, Kanzaki-san?", He blushed as he showed off Kanzaki.

"Oooh! No objections here!"

Kanzaki-san doesn't stand out, but she's popular with all of us. No one would mind being in the same group with her.

Kanzaki bowed politely, "Thanks for having me, Nagisa-kun."

"Yeah, sure," Nagisa blushed.

•••

"Okay, no to figure out where we're going to go!"

"Yeah! Where should we start?"

Irina watched from the side and smirked to herself, "What children. A school trip is too little, too late to someone like me who's been all over the world," she flipped her hair.

"Then stay home, Bitch-Sensei," Maehara said, the students not paying attention to her showing off.

"Eh?"

"Keep the garden watered, 'kay?", Okano requested.

"Hey, where should we go on Day 2?"

"Maybe start in Higashiyama?"

Irina had a blank expression that quickly changed into one of anger.

"--Think how assassination would fit in."

"--But this route's more fun!"

Irina pulled out her gun, "What the--?! Don't you leave me out of your exciting plans!"

"Argh! Look, do you want to come or don't you?" Maehara screamed.

"Shut up! I suppose I have no choice but to go along!"

The students stopped their discussion from the sound of the sliding door, revealing Koro-Sensei holding large stacks of heavy red books, "One for each of you!"

"What are they?", Isogai asked.

"School trip guidebooks," Koro-Sensei moved at Mach 20 to hand each student a book.

"S-So heavy!", Mimura remarked.

"They're practically dictionaries!", Maehara screamed, holding his up high.

Koor-Sensei began flipping through the pages of each book, "Every sightseeing spot illustrated, the top 100 souvenirs, and travel self-defense how-to's from square one to practical use! I stayed up all last night making them, of course Kanna-chan helped with the edits," on her desk, Kanna was resting her head on the book, fast asleep, "This first edition comes with a paper craft model of Kinkakuji!", the octopus held up a premade model on his tentacle.

(A/N: So if anyone was wondering where Kanna was for the first quarter of the chapter, she was passed out after spending an entire night reading the book...)

"Just how psyched are you for this?!"

3-E is the assassination classroom. Even I was pouched for this class trip, which would make our days even more jam-packed than usual.

•••

The students arrived at the train station to prepare their travel to Kyoto.

Kanna hummed to herself, "Mmm! I'm so excited! This is the first time I've ever been to Kyoto!"

"Seriously? I thought Koro-Sensei would've taken you there by now, 'cause he's always traveling to who knows where." Maehara asked.

"Papa said that it would be more fun if I experienced it with the whole class! He said it would be more meaningful than just going by ourselves."

"Is that so? Well, guess we gotta make sure you have the time of your life!", Maehara pet her head, messing her hair. Kanna smiled, and fixed her hair.

When the class arrived near the train, they watched the students from A through D class already boarding the train.

"Whoa...The A through D classes are riding first-class!", Sugaya muttered.

"We're the only ones in coach. Like always."

The Class D teacher looked at the students and smirked, "Those are the rules at our school--and they were explained when you came here."

Thing Two appeared from the inside of the train wearing sunglasses, "Students with exceptional grades get priority use of school funds."

Thing One appeared under him eating a snack, "Oh, dear--is that the stench of poverty I smell?"

Kanna furrowed her brows, 'So this is where the money goes...bunch of liars...'

"Do pardon me," The three stooges looked over at Irina, wearing an extremely flashy outfit, strutting like a model, "Greeting, students."

"Bitch-Sensei, what's with the Hollywood starlet look?", Maehara questioned.

Irina laughed and pulled down her sunglasses, "It's a given for any assassin who uses her womanly wiles. A good woman doesn't neglect fashion just because she's traveling."

Karasuma appeared behind him, "You stick out like a sore thumb. Go change. That's not what a teacher chaperone looks like."

"Don't be so strict, Karasuma! These brats are going on a grown-up trip--"

Karasuma interrupted her, glaring deep into her soul, "Take it off. Now."

•••

When they arrived on the train, Irina was hunched over, crying to herself wearing sweats.

"Who's chaperoning who?", Kataoka questioned.

"Guess she's a little disconnected from regular people, seeing as she's only ever killed rich guys before." Isogai finished, sweating at her display.

•••

As the train began heading to Kyoto, the students began discussing in groups about their assassination plans, "Okay, so if we corner him there..."

"Woo-hoo! The Road to Riches", playing board games.

"--I'll edit it up later."

"--Wow, cool!", or getting to know each other better by learning about their hobbies.

"Huh? The train's left the station...but where's Koro-Sensei?", Sugino questioned as his group looked around for their missing teacher.

"Papa said he was getting something, he should be somewhere...", Kanna looked around with them. Nagisa and Sugino jumped back in shock when they saw their teacher stuck on the side of the train, "Ah! There he is! Hi Papa," Kanna smiled in relief.

"Why are you stuck to the window, Koro-Sensei?!", Nagisa questioned.

"Well, I was buying snacks in the station and was late boarding, so I'll tag along like this till the next station. Oh, and don't worry--", Koro-Sensei turned invisible, only his clothes showing, "this camouflage just makes it look like my clothes and luggage are stuck onto the train."

"That's not normal in the slightest!", Nagisa reprimanded.

•••

Koro-Sensei finally made it onto the train, placing his large luggage beside him, "It sure is tiring, trying not to stand out while traveling," Koro-Sensei was in his human disguise, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"Then don't bring such an enormous suitcase," Okajima chastised.

"You already stand out enough," Kurahashi added, bending over to check on the octopus.

"Isn't it iffy, a state secret being so obvious out in public?", Nakamura asked.

Koro-Sensei gasped in shock, his towel flying onto Kanna's face, as his fake nose fell off.

"And close up, that disguise won't fool anyone," Yada added.

Behind the four students, Sugaya began carving fake noses, blowing off the dust, "Koro-Sensei...Here," he tossed over the noses, which Koro-Sensei caught in his wriggly gloves, "First we'll fix that droopy nose of yours."

Koro-Sensei placed a nose on his face, "Wow! What a fantastic fit!"

"I carved it so it'll fit the roundness and spirit of your face. Making stuff like that is a specialty of mine."

"That's amazing, Sugaya!", Isogai rested on the chair's headrest.

"Sugaya-san's so cool, I wanna learn from him..." Kanna smiled to herself, folding the towel and placed it inside her father's bag.

"--He looks infinitesimally more natural!"

Kayana smiled to herself, playing cards with her group, "--You always see new sides of people who you travel together."

Nagisa nodded his head, "Yeah, and depending how this trip turns out, who knows what true colors will be revealed?"

Sugino looked at Kanzaki, blushing, "Hey, I'm going on a drink run. Who wants what?", He quickly looked away embarrassed.

Okuda raised her hand, "Oh, I'll come, too!"

"Me, too!", Kayano stood up.

•••

The three girls smiled, heading towards a different part of the train. Kanzaki bumped into a student from another school, and they bowed their heads.

"Oh, excuse me."

The student looked back at the three girls as a gang of his friends walked up to him, "What school're they from?"

"Probably Kunugigaoka."

"Wow, so a whole bunch of super-smart lads and ladies, eh?"

"But that one didn't seem to special, did she?", the students mocked Kanzaki.

"Say...how about we teach 'em a lesson in Kyoto?", the thug the girls bumped into tossed a small book in the air, reading "School Trip Itinerary".

•••

When the students of Kunugigoka finally arrived in Kyoto, Classes A through D arrived at a luxury hotel, while the E Class arrived at a traditional inn. Kanna held a small fan, and stood in front of her father to fan him.

Koro-Sensei rested sickly on a couch, his head deflated and slightly blue.

"So he gets all sick and groggy on bullet trains and buses?"

"Koro-Sensei's Weak Point #8: Prone to motion sickness"

"Are you all right? Why don't you lie down in your room?", Okano tried stabbing Koro-Sensei, who quickly shifted to his right. Her, Kataoka, and Isogai each took their turns to try to stab their teacher, who quickly dodged their attacks.

"No need to worry. I'll just pop back to Tokyo. I forgot my pillow."

"All that luggage and you still forgot something?!"

"Papa, I told you to make a checklist," Kanna pouted.

"Papa is sorry..."

"Koro-Sensei's Weak Point #9: Can't sleep without his own pillow"

Nagisa continued to happily write down new information on his teacher. To his side, Kanzaki was rummaging through her bag.

"Well, Kanzaki-san? Did you find the itinerary?" Kayano asked wordily.

Kanzaki shook her head, "Nnno..."

Okano, Kataoka, and Isogai continued to stab at the queasy Koro-Sensei, "You're so earnest, Kanzaki-san. I admire your putting that itinerary together all by yourself. But never fear. As long as you have one of my handmade guidebooks, everything will be find," the octopus held up his large guidebook, still dodging the knives.

'But we wrote up an itinerary because we didn't want to lug those around!' Okajima and Maehara thought at the same time.

Kanzaki looked down in deep thought, "I know I put it in my bag...Did I drop it somewhere?"

•••

On another side of Kyoto, another group of students stayed in "Hotel Nightmare"

"Oh, and tomorrow's a free-study day in Kyoto. Shut up and listen! Just behave until this school trip's over, okay?", A teacher yelled at the students, who weren't paying attention.

The student that bumped into Kanzaki looked at her itinerary and smirked, "So this is the route those brats'll be taking tomorrow..."

•••

"...So uh...any reason why you're here, Kanna-chan?", Nagisa asked the young girl holding Okuda's hand.

Kanna nodded her head, "Mhm! There's a cafe with a bunch of super tasty desserts on your route!"

"Really?!", Kayano asked excitedly.

"You did a lot of research didn't you, Kanna-chan?", Kanzaki smiled.

"Yep! I read they have some of the best mochi and...I couldn't wait," she blushed and looked away shyly.

"So it's not 'cause you like us, but because of your stomach, got it," Karma teased and poked her cheek, "You're a bit of a glutton aren't you, Small Fry?"

Kanna shooed his hand away as Nagisa and Sugino stared at the map.

"Nagisa, this might be a good assassination spot," Sugino complimented.

"Can the snipers see it?", Nagisa asked.

"This is one weird school trip," Kayano chimed. Nagisa's group was walking alongside a bridge.

"You bet it is. But it's fun."

"We're here in Kyoto and all--I want green-tea warabimochi dumplings!", Kayano exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Me too! Me too!", Kanna cheered with her new sweets buddy.

"Then why don't we put some poison in them?", Okuda recommend.

Kayano and Kanna jumped back in surprise, "What for?!"

"Koro-Sensei has a major sweet tooth."

"Nice: poison him with famous local treats."

"What a waste of good dumplings!", Kayano and Kanna exclaimed at the same time.

Kayano hugged Kanna close, "Don't listen to them Kanna-chan! They don't understand the beauty of sweets like we do!"

Kanzaki thought to herself, "If only there was a poison that actually worked on him..."

The six students were in deep thought for a moment before Sugino broke the silence, "Y'know, I wanted to forget about assassination on this trip. I mean, look at these sights! What does any of this have to do with assassination?"

"You'd be surprised."

•••

Nagisa's group, plus Kanna stopped next to "Inoshikacho Sushi-Go-Round", to look at a gravestone reading, "Here marks where Ryoma Sakamoto...". Both Kayano and Kanna snacked on some mochi they purchased.

"Ryoma Sakamoto...You mean--"

"Yeah: this is where Omiya was, the inn where Sakamoto was assassinated in 1867," Karma informed.

Nagisa looked down at Koro-Sensei's guide book, "And walk a little further and you'll be at Honnoji Temple, though its location's shifted a little over time."

"Oh, right...Nobunaga Oda's death was a kind of assassination, too."

"In just this one kilometer, some big-name assassinations went down. This city's always been the heart of Japan; well, it's also the Mecca of assassinations."

"I get it. Now that you mention it, this is turnin' out to be a real assassination vacation," Sugino muttered, leading the group to their next destination.

All those targets were people who had a huge effect on the world. The Earth-destroying Koro-Sensei was a textbook target.

"Next up is Yasaka Shrine," Okuda whispered.

"Yep."

"Oh, c'mon, let's take a rest. I want some sugary Kyoto coffee," Karma whined.

Kayano rose her fist in the air, "Yeah, let's have some!"

Kanna rose her fist afterwards, "Coffee!"

Behind them, a student was watching their every movement.

•••

The students, and Kanna, stopped in an alleyway between two buildings in Gion.

"Wow, Gion is practically deserted this far inside," Kayano noticed, smiling at the gloomy sight.

"Yeah, with all these places that turn away newcomers, no one much comes here just to wander around, and you don't need a nice unobstructed view. That's why I put it on my ideal course: it's perfect for an assassination," Kanzaki informed.

"That's our Kanaki-san! You've really done your homework!", Kayano cheered, "This is where we'll do the deed, then!"

"Perfect is right," A deep masculine voice interrupted them. A group of delinquent students surrounded them, "Why are ya walkin' around somewhere that's ripe for a kidnappin'?"

Karma smirked, "Something tells me you fellows aren't here for sightseeing."

"Well, we ain't here for you. Hand over the girls and get lo--", Karma shoved his hand into the punk's face and slammed him into the ground.

"Seem Nagisa-kun? Fighting's no problem at all when there's no witnesses."

Nagisa gasped and pointed in the direction of the delinquents.

"I'm gonna stab ya!", As a thug ran at Karma with a box knife, Karma threw a cloth covering a bike into his face and pushed him into the ground.

As Karma fought off a delinquent, Okuda ran into a corner, holding onto Kanna's hand tightly. They crouched down and hid.

"Stab me? As if."

"No! What--", The other student delinquents grabbed Kanzaki and Kayano, "--Don't!"

Karma glared at the students, "--Get it now?", as the leader whacked him in the back of the head with a blunt object. The others ganged in and kicked at his body.

"Karma-kun!", Nagisa yelled.

"Hey! Knock it off!", Sugino charged at one of the delinquents, but was kicked in the gut, slamming into Nagisa.

"Get the car!", the leader instructed the others, dragging away Kayano and Kanzaki, "That'll teach you junior-high kids to mess with us."

Appearing right before our eyes was a pack of high-schoolers. It was an assault by mystery creatures a full size larger than us.

A delinquent punched Nagisa in the face, knocking him out cold.

•••

"Nagisa-kun! Sugino-kun!"

"Get up, please!"

Nagisa woke up at the sound of Okuda's and Kanna's voices, a bruise on his right cheek.

"Everyone okay?"

Sugino leaned against the wall, holding onto his stomach, Kanna bending over, looking at him anxiously.

Nagisa sat up, "Thank goodness you're all right, Okuda-san...Kanna-chan..."

"I'm sorry--I just ran and hid," Okuda apologized. Kanna bowed her head, guilt-ridden.

"No, you two did the right thing," Okuda gasped and looked over at Karma, who held the back of his neck, "They're no strangers to crime, those guys. Even if we report them, it won't be over that quickly. Although...I'd like to handle their execution myself."

"But...how are we gonna find them?", Sugino questioned.

A shadow appeared over Kanna's face as she walked over towards Nagisa's bag, holding up the guide book Koro-Sensei gave them. She looked back at the four with a strong resolve, "With this."

•••

The delinquent high-schoolers drove the white van they kept Kayano and Kanzaki into an abandoned building.

"I called up our buddies. Got everything ready for a little commemorative photo shoot, too," Kayano and Kanzaki were tied up as the leader told them about their plan, "I thought I'd seen you somewhere before. This is you, right? At a Tokyo arcade last summer?", The leader showed them a photo of Kanzaki, dressed in punk fashion with dyed hair, on his phone, "I told my buddy to let me know if he found me the right girl. Had plans to kidnap you, but then lost sight of you. Who knew you were a student at that famous junior high? But look, I get it. The higher you are, the deeper you wanna fall."

The delinquent's leader moved his face closer to Kanzaki's, "Well, from now until nightfall, the Professor of Ruin will teach you alllll about that."

•••

Nagisa, Okuda, and Sugino looked at the page of the guidebook Kanna turned to, "When a Group Member Has Been Abducted...What normal guidebook would have that eventuality?!" Sugino asked.

"Papa wanted to be extra prepared for this field trip! He wrote down every possibility that could happen. Page 1246 is, "Recovering From the Shock of Seeing Souvenirs Bought in Kyoto Being Sold in a Tokyo Department Store", and Page 1247 is, "Cheering Up Your Lonely Self After Seeing A Lovey-Dovey Couple on the Banks of the Kano River"! It's quite a doozy," Kanna tapped her chin, remembering what else was in the book.

"That was word for word...", Nagisa muttered, starring at the pages Kanna referenced.

"What, did you memorize the whole book?" Sugino questioned concerned.

Kanna nodded her head and gave an innocent smile, "Papa said he wanted me to memorize the book in case someone lost their's! Especially Chapter 17! He said it was important to know what to do in case of an emergency!", she smirked proudly, "I'm like a second guidebook!", She remembered Koro-Sensei going over the entire book in the staff room with her, pointing out different pages with his tentacles.

"You scare me sometimes Kanna...", Sugino whispered, sweating.

"Eh? I do?", The young girl tilted her head in confusion, as Okuda giggled to herself.

Nagisa sighed, "It's calmed us down, anyway. Everything we need to do is right there."

•••

Back at the abandoned building, the group of delinquents were distracted, leaving Kayano and Kanzaki by themselves.

"That picture...So even our earnest Kanzaki-san went through a phase. Didn't see that coming," Kayano whispered.

"Yeah...My dad was really strict--always after me to get a good education and a prestigious title. I wanted to get away from all that, so I'd take off my famous school's uniform, change my look, and hang out where no one knew me," A shadow appeared over Kanzaki's eyes, "How dumb can you get? The only title all that plating around ever got me was End Class. I don't know where I belong anymore..."

The leader crouched down in front of the girls, "Whyncha hand out with us? We're totally anti-titles here! We trash those elitist bastards. Or maybe just put 'em back the way they were, like? Oh, yeah, we done puh-lenty of that kinda stuff," he smirked proudly at his disturbing behavior.

Kayano looked to the side, disgusted, "You're the worst."

The leader grabbed Kayano by the throat and lifted her in the air, "You some kind of elitist, lookin' down at us like that? Huh? I'll pull you down to our level, all right!", he tossed her onto a couch, Kayano gasping for air, "Now, when you get back to your rooms, you stay real cool and say, "We were just having some fun singing karaoke." Do that and no one gets hurt. Let's get together once we're all back in Tokyo, eh? Maybe while we reminisce over our fun vacation photos..."

The door slowly creaked open, "Oh, that's them. Our photographers have arr--", he was stopped by his buddy, beaten up and bruised. Karma tossed him to the front like garbage.

"School Trip Guidebook page 1243: What to Do When A Group Member Haas Been Abducted," Nagisa's voice echoed through the abandoned building.

"If you have no leads on the perpetrator, first use the content of your conversation and any verbal quirks to determine if he/she is from the local area. If not, and if he/she was wearing a school uniform, see page 1334," Kanna finished, as the group walked closer to the delinquents, "You may be up against another student on a school trip, stirring up trouble."

Kayano smiled, "You're here!"

"I-It's you! How'd you know we were here?!"

"Being unfamiliar with the area, the perp can't go too far after the abduction, but will choose a secluded spot nearby. If this is the case, see page 134 of the appendix. My Mach 20 bird's-eye-view map of abductor hideouts may help," Nagisa turned to the page of the book, showing the map.

"That guidebook's amazing! That's the perfect way to foil an abduction!" Sugino exclaimed.

"Right? Papa was very thorough on this book!"

"I guess we should take it with us after all! Good thing we had Small Fry here to show us how useful it was," Karma teased.

"That's no guidebook I ever heard of!", The delinquents spoke at the same time.

"So? What's it gonna be, fellows? You've already done so much! You'll be spending the rest of your trip...", Karma gave a death stare, "...in the hospital."

"Hmph! You junior-high brats, actin' all tough...Those'll be the buddies I called. They're the worst badasses you goody two-shoes have ever--", the five looked back a the doorway, but instead of dangerous buddies, was a yellow tentacle wrapped around the thugs, passed out wearing spiral glasses, "The w-worst--whaaat?!", the leader asked shocked.

Koro-Sensei's eyes glowed red in the shadow, "No badasses here. I took care of them all."

"Koro-Sensei!" Nagisa, Sugino, and Okuda turned back in relief. Karma smirked, looking over his shoulder.

"Papa!"

"Sorry I'm late. I was letting you handle this while I searched elsewhere with a fine-tooth comb," Koro-Sensei threw the boys to the side.

"And, uh, why are you hiding your face like some stagehand?", Nagisa questioned.

"This is an act of violence, and I'm afraid you'll associate this face with me being violent."

"Koro-Sensei's Weak Point #10: Worries about keeping up appearances"

"Nagisa-kun, you had the guidebook so I could be alerted right away," Koro-Sensei handed Okuda, Sugino, and Karma a guidebook, "Kanna-chan, I'm happy you memorized the book like we went over, Papa is so proud," the young girl gave a toothy grin.

"Th-This is your teacher? Bullshit! Who's he think he is, lookin' like that?!", The delinquents charged at Koro-Sensei, holding bottles of alcohol.

"Bullshit, you say?", At Mach 20, Koro-Sensei whacked each student with his tentacles, "That's my line."

The boys fell to the ground, 'What'd he do? He's too fast to see!', The leader questioned in his head.

Koro-Sensei opened his mouth, causing smoke to fly out, "Don't be touching my daughter or my students with your filthy hands, slow enough for a fly to land on them," his face was pitch black.

The other members ran away as the leader stood up from his knees, "So even the teachers are special at elite schools...You're lookin' down on us 'cause of your rank, aren't you? Makin' fun of me for bein' a stupid high-schooler!", he charged at Koro-Sensei with a knife, the others followed suit.

"We're not elite," Koro-Sensei extended two tentacles outwards towards two delinquents, hitting their chins, "They're students at a famous school, that's true," two more charged at Koro-Sensei, who dodged and wrapped a tentacle around their neck, "But they're considered the school outcasts," he slammed their faces together, "Their class name is the object of discrimination," Koro-Sensei jumped up and whacked more delinquents with his bottom tentacles, "And yet, they take on so many things with a positive attitude."

The leader charged at Koro-Sensei with his knife, which was swiftly taken care of with the octopus's tentacle, "They wouldn't drag others down with them--not like you," he flung the leader backwards, "It has nothing to do with our school or my title. Be they in a clear stream or a muddy river, the fish who swim forward turn out the finest."

Kanzaki's eyes widened, a bright light gleamed on her face as she took the words to heart.

Koro-Sensei held a tentacle feeler up, "Now then, students, let's take care of them. We'll teach them a physical lesson on the fundamentals of school trips."

From behind, Nagisa, Sugino, and Karma slammed their guidebook down on the delinquents' head. Okuda used her school bag to help to help with the impact.

'When did they come up from behind? And they didn't wast any time takin' out those cudgels...We picked...the wrongest bunch to hassle...', the leader thought as he passed out.

•••

The six students, Kanna, and Koro-Sensei stood outside of the building, the sun already setting.

"For a while there, I didn't know what was gonna happen," Sugino sighed in relief.

"If it'd been just him and me, I'm sure it would've worked out," Karma threatened

"Quit scarin' me!"

Okuda and Nagisa laughed at Sugino's and Karma's interaction. Kayano held a hand over her chest, "Thank goodness! You okay, Kanzaki-san?"

"Yes, fine."

"What happened, Kanzaki-san?" Koro-Sensei questioned.

"Eh?"

"No one would blame you for being shaken up after that terrible event. But instead, you look like you've shaken off all your hesitation."

Kanzaki smiled brightly, "That's right, Koro-Sensei! And thank you."

"Not at all," he laughed, "Shall we get on with our school trip, then?"

"Yay!" Kanna cheered, walking in front of the group.

"Hey, our group never got to try our assassination attempt," Sugino mentioned. Meanwhile, Karma tried to stab Koro-Sensei from behind, who rightfully dodged,

"I-It really wasn't the tine or place for that," Okuda whispered.

"We'll just kill him tomorrow."

Koro-Sensei laughed, "I do hope you can."

Inconveniently enough, our target is our ever-dependable teacher.

~~Author's Notes ~~

Happy Birthday Koro-Sensei!
May you rest in peace.
You will always live on in our hearts.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

911K 17.6K 59
Welcome to my assassination classroom one shots~ Things to take note while reading my book 1. I don't indicate whether it's a angst or a lemon in the...
55.3K 1.4K 14
[Discontinued - Cringe warning, lots of typical y/n shenanigans, proceed at your own risk] So you were dumped into Class-3-E to rot with your fellow...
209K 5.6K 33
(Y/n) and (Yf/n) Yuki are twin sisters who are also very talented Assassins. They were hired to take the a mission that had to do with the moon being...
15.5K 594 55
Class 3E, the end of the road class, the dead end class the perfect class. Nagisa Shoita lived in three different worlds, one at school, one at home...