Ansatsu Kyoushitsu OC Fanfic:...

By Michiyo-San

"Class, I would like to introduce my daughter, Kanna! Isn't she just the cutest!" '...YOUR WHAT?!' Kanna, the... More

Kanna
Chapter 1: Assassination Time
Chapter 2.5: Meeting Time
Chapter 3: Karma's Time
Chapter 4: Adult Time
Chapter 5: Assembly Time
Chapter 6: Test Time
Chapter 7: School Trip Time, 1st Period

Chapter 2: Baseball Time

1.5K 44 5
By Michiyo-San

3rd POV

Outside the school building in the middle of the forest, Koro-Sensei is relaxing on a beach drinking a tropical drink and reading the news.  On his right was Kanna, also sitting in a beach chair, drinking a similar drink, "The moon is all they're talking about in America, too.  I wish there were more interesting front-page news.  Right, Kanna-chan?"  He moved the paper in front of her face to get a better look.

Behind a tree, Sugino was observing him target, "He makes a point of relaxing behind the school every day before class, with a drink and an English newspaper he got from Hawai'i at Mach 20. Just as reported. Thanks, Nagisa." Alongside him was Nagisa, holding onto his notes.

Nagisa nodded, "Yep. Good luck, Sugino."

"You got it. That ten billion yen is mine!" Sugino held up a baseball covered in Anti-Sensei BB's. He raised his foot up and began to throw the ball at Koro-Sensei.

We are killers. And our target is our teacher.

As the ball quickly reached their teacher's head, Koro-Sensei was already behind the two boys, "Good morning!" The two boys gasped in surprise, "Remember, speak up when you greet someone!"

Sugino freaked out, looking back at the chair and at their teacher. Kanna waved from her chair and started walking towards them.

"G-Good morning, Koro-Sensei." Nagisa greeted their teacher.

"Embedding those anti-me BB's into a baseball? A fine idea! It won't make the kind of noises an air gun would. However..." Koro-Sensei watched everything in slow motion from his chair, "I had all this time to kill waiting for the ball to arrive, and my cells would fall apart if I touched those BB's directly." Koro-Sensei entered the storage room and fixed a crooked board over the door, "So that's why I popped over to the equipment room to grab a glove." He revealed a baseball glove holding the baseball, leaving the two boys shocked.

Koro-Sensei's face grew green stripes as he tossed the baseball in his glove, "I do hope you can kill me—before graduation, that is." The bell rang signaling homeroom, "Now then, time for homeroom."

Sugino bowed his head in defeat, "Yes, sir..."

Koro-Sensei turned towards his daughter and stuck one of tentacle out, "Shall we take our leave Kanna-chan?"

As Kanna passed the two boys, she turned to Sugino and patted his back, "Good try, Sugino-san."

"Thanks, Kanna..." She walked up to Koro-Sensei and held his tentacle. Nagisa turned towards the sullen boy worried, "Dammit. Guess my bell won't do the trick after all."

"Sugino..." His friend had a shadow covering his eyes, hiding his depressing thoughts.

•••

Our teacher vaporized 70 percent of the moon.  Next March, he said he'll destroy Earth.  For whatever reason, this creature wanted to be our teacher.  The Ministry of Defense gave us a mission: kill him by next March.  There's a reward of ten billion yen!

As Nagisa focused on Koro-Sensei's lecture, Kayano whispered to get his attention, "Hey, Nagisa—Sugino's assassination attempt failed this morning, huh?"

They both turned towards the sullen boy staring at his hand, "Uh-huh.  He's been down in the dumps ever since."

"It's nothing to get bummed out about.  I mean, none of us have succeeded yet."  Nagisa turned his attention towards his teacher once more.

An unkillable teacher: "korosenai."  Hence the nickname Koro-Sensei.

A tentacle quickly flew past Nagisa, catching him off guard.  Sugaya, realizing that his notebook was now gone, panicked.

"Sugaya-kun!"  Koro-Sensei yelled, causing him to flinch.  "So close!  But my features are a bit finer than that."  He turned his notebook revealing edits done in red ink, also including a disturbingly new face with a jaw.

"Finer how?!"  Maehara yelled.

•••

"Now then, class, I have some business to take care of today, so if you'll excuse me..."

"Business?"  Isogai asked.

"Yes.  I'm catching a game in New York."  He pet his daughter's head with one of his tentacle, "Papa'll bring over a recording and souvenirs so we can enjoy it together!  Make sure you finish your work by the time I come back!"  She nodded her head as Koro-Sensei quickly left the classroom, leaving large dust clouds behind.

"Bye bye."

"There he goes."  Yoshida complained.
"What's his deal?"  Terasaka also complained.

"It'd be nice if he brought back some souvenirs for us like he does with Kanna-chan, at least."  Kurahashi muttered as she rummaged through her school bag.

"It's sweet when it comes from a parent, but who wants souvenirs from their assassination target?"  Kataoka asked as she passed by her desk.

"Something to eat, maybe.  That way it wouldn't stick around."

"How oddly realistic of you."

"What could he bring back from New York?"  Isogai asked Maehara as he packed up his bag.

"Booze?"  Maehara joked.

"We can't drink!"

"Snacks would be best after all."

Okajima stood up blushing and drooling, "Or a blonde beauty...whoo!"  He continued mumbling about blondes.

"Right?"

"Nee, Kanna-chan?"  Kurahashi asked, getting the young girl's attention.  She was working on math problems her father made for her.

"Hmm?"

"What kind of souvenirs do Koro-Sensei get you?  We're really curious!"  The four of them were looking at the girl to hear her answer.

Kanna placed a finger under her chin, "Mmm, sometimes he brings over bobble heads or traditional foods to try...whatever he can carry really."

"That's actually pretty normal for an octopus going at Mach 20."  Maehara placed a hand on his hip.

"But also pretty sweet, like a Dad on a business trip."

"And sometimes he brings over really big missiles and rockets so we can study them."  She made a large rocket outline with her hands, "One time he brought me a grenade!  It was really cool!"

The four of them sweat dropped.

"Should we be concerned about that?"  Kataoka said a little worried about what other military weapons their teacher gave his daughter.

Nagisa walked passed the chaos and stopped as the Ministry of Defense agent walked in, "Oh, Mr.Karasuma."

"How's it going?  Any clues on how to kill him?"

"Clues?"  Nagisa asked.

The class had a sullen look, meaning they hadn't figure anything out yet.

Hazama sat back in her chair and looked towards the depressed Sugino, "Well, I mean, we are the E Class."

"It's impossible, Mr.Karasuma."  Isogai spoke standing up.

Mimura complained and laid his head on his school bag, "He's way too fast! 

"You can't kill anything that flies at Mach 20."  Okajima complained.

"Indeed, no army is capable of that feat."

"Toldja!"

"But only you have the opportunity.  For whatever reason, he insists on being your teacher."  All the way in New York, Koro-Sensei watched a baseball game in disguise, the crowd looking at him strangely.  As one of his tentacles fed him popcorn, a hidden one was recording the game on a camera.  "Left to his own devices, come next March, he'll blow Earth up.  One looked at that carved-up moon and you'll know: come March, the entire human race will be beyond all help.  He's too dangerous to be left alive.  This classroom is the only place he can be killed."

We E Class misfits had been given the chance to be the heroes who save the planet.  But I don't get it.  Why is Koro-Sensei trying to destroy Earth?  Why come teach our class now?  And what will become of his daughter when that happens?

Nagisa focused on the little girl who moved onto the Japanese problems Koro-Sensei left her.

•••

It was the middle of lunch and the class was eating and chatting amongst their peers.

"So then, when I went over to her place the other day..."

Outside, Sugino was picking at his rice.  Sighing, he covered up his bento and placed it to the side, not feeling hungry after his failed assassination attempt.

"Sugino-san."  Kanna called out to him as she sat beside him.

"Ah, Kanna-chan, hey."

"Are you not hungry?"

"Y-Yeah, I'll just eat when school's over.  I'm fine, really."

"M'kay. Oh, and Papa wanted me to give you this." She pulled out Sugino's baseball from her bag, "All polished up." She started fumbling with the ball and felt around the Anti-Sensei BB's attached to it, "How do you play baseball, anyway? I don't really get it."

Her question left the boy confused, "You...don't know what baseball is?"

She shook her head, "Papa talks about it and he promised to show me a game today, but I'm still not sure." She looked at Sugino with stars in her eyes, "You know a lot about baseball, right Sugino-san?!"

"Well yeah, I like baseball...but I'm not the best person to explain it to you Kanna-chan." He gently pulled the ball from her hands and stared down at it, a shadow covering his eyes, "To be honest...I'm not that good."

"Huh? What do you mean?", she tilted her head.

"I see you gave Sugino-kun his baseball back Kanna-chan! Good job." They both turned around to see Koro-Sensei standing on the side of them.

"Welcome back, Papa."

"Koro-Sensei...Wait—what are you eating?" Koro-Sensei was biting into a large green coconut.

"A coconut I bought in Hawai'i yesterday. Want a bite?"

Kanna nodded her head, "Yes please."

Sugino looked at him weirdly, "You're supposed to drink out of it!"

Koro-Sensei pulled out another coconut from his academic dress and quickly chipped away at the husk with his tentacles. He gave Kanna the coconut with a straw and tiny umbrella as he sat down in the middle of the two.

"Nice throw yesterday." Koro-Sensei took another bite out of the coconut and Kanna took a sip from hers.

"Easy for you to say. Clearly I have no hope of hitting you at Mach 20 with my throwing speed." Sugino kept tossing the ball in his hand.

Koro-Sensei turned towards Sugino, "So you're in the baseball club?" The boy stopped and stared at his baseball.

"I used to be."

"Used to?" Koro-Sensei and Kanna asked at the same time.

"Clubs...The E Class isn't allowed to be in clubs, out at this satellite campus. Our bad grades got us here, so we're supposed to focus on studying."

"That's some major discrimination."

Kanna nodded her head, "You're a good player Sugino-san. You deserve to play."

"It's all right. You saw yesterday, right? How slow I am?" He tossed the ball high in the air and reminisced on his time in the baseball club, "So slow that I couldn't pitch a single strike, and I got benched. Pretty soon I lost interest in studying, too, and wound up in the ol' End Class."

"Sugino-kun?" The baseball player turned towards his teacher who had a circular shadow over his face, "Let me give you a little advice."

As this was occurring, Nagisa was looking for Koro-Sensei to turn in his notebook, "Gotta turn this in!" He walked out of the classroom to the halls before stopping and looking outside the window, "Koro-Sensei and Kanna...talking to Sugino? About what?" He gasped and headed outside, "Is...is he giving Sugino a talking-to about yesterday's attempt?"

"Wow, he's really up in arms!" When he went outside, he saw Koro-Sensei holding Sugino up in the air wrapped around his tentacles in a very odd position. Kanna was sitting on the steps watching this all unfold, sipping her coconut. He ran through the grass to his teacher, "Koro-Sensei! What are you doing?! What about your pledge not to hurt your students?"

Koro-Sensei laughed, "Sugino-kun...That unique pitching form I saw yesterday? You're copying major-league pitcher Arita, aren't you?" Sugino gasped at his teacher's incredible deduction, "But you know, the tentacles don't lie." He placed Sugino on the ground, "Your shoulder muscles are out of whack compared to Arita's."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

A shadow dawned upon his face, "You won't be able to pitch his super fastballs with that body, no matter how much you try to imitate him."

Sugino gasped and tried speaking up, but Nagisa beat him to it his fists shaking, "How...How can you be so sure?"

"Nagisa?"

"Because we're misfits? Because we're the E Class—the End Class? So why bother? Is that it?!" Sugino looked down in despair.

"Hmm, well...how do I know it's impossible?" He pulled out a newspaper from his sleeves, "Yesterday I checked the man himself."

Sugino and Nagisa had a shocked and disturbed look on their faces, "Well, then, never mind!!"

"I got his autograph, too!" He pulled out a shikishi board reading, "Knock it off, Tentacles! —Arita".

"You asked him for an autograph like that?! No wonder he was furious."

Koro-Sensei cried and handed the board to his daughter, "Here you go Kanna, please treasure it well."

Kanna sweat dropped as she looked at the writing, "Thank you, but you really shouldn't have..."

"I get it...I just don't have his talent." Kanna and Nagisa looked sadly at the boy.

"On the other hand, your elbows and write are more flexible than Arita's. Train well and you could far surpass him. These fondling-for-comparison's-sake tentacles are never wrong. There's more than one kind of talent." Koro-Sensei placed a tentacle on his shoulder before walking away, "Find an assassination that suits your talent."

Sugino looked at his hand, "My elbows and wrists...are better? My...my talent?" He smiled to himself.

As Nagisa ran to catch up to Koro-Sensei, Kanna stayed behind with Sugino. She crouched down to his height and smiled, "You're a good player Sugino-san, you have strengths of your own. I don't know who Arita-san is, but you don't have to copy him to be good at baseball, you already have the ability in your hands. You're the best player to explain baseball to me, Sugino-san."

The baseball boy smiled and stood up, "Yeah, you and Koro-Sensei are right." He pet her head, "Thanks for believing in me, Kanna-chan, and I promise to be the best teacher I can be."

Kanna smiled, "I'm looking forward to it!"

As the two bonded, Nagisa caught up to Koro-Sensei entering the classroom, "Koro-Sensei! You mean you went to New York just to give Sugino advice?"

"Of course. I'm his teacher. It also gave me an opportunity to give Kanna a lesson on baseball as well."

"Most teachers wouldn't go that far. But you will? The guy who's going to destroy the Earth?"

A memory of a woman in a lab coat caressing his tentacles flashed through Koro-Sensei's mind, "Nagisa-kun, I became your teacher to keep a promise I made." He grabbed Nagisa's notebook and began to grade it, "I will indeed destroy the Earth, but first, I'll be your teacher. Taking you kids seriously is more important than the end of the world."

Nagisa grabbed his graded notebook, "Koro-Sensei...Please don't write weird problems on the back." On the back of his assignment was a bonus question on explaining why a tentacle drawing was adorable, "I know you want to show off your grading speed, but..."

Koro-Sensei looked down in disappointment, "It's like a bonus! I thought you'd be happy."

"More like a penalty."

"So, er, I hope all of you will seriously enjoy both studying and assassinating." He began twirling his red pen before eating it, his face growing green stripes, "Even though you'll never pull off the assassinating part." Despite Koro-Sensei's weird behavior, Nagisa gave a small smile.

•••

Outside, Sugino began practicing his pitching. When he threw the ball, it caught Nagisa off guard, causing it to bounce off the glove and roll behind him.

"Wow, Sugino! That broke so fast, it practically disappeared!" Nagisa ran up to get the baseball.

Beside Sugino, Kanna bounced up and down in excitement, "That was so cool! It was super fast it looked like the ball teleported."

Sugino laughed as Nagisa threw the ball back toward him, "I'm working on a curveball that puts my elbows and wrists to good use! Even my slow straight will look fast next to this guy. I'm sure they'd both just put him to sleep, though." Sugino smiled and held out his BB baseball, "But I'll hang in there, Nagisa, Kanna-chan—with baseball and assassination both!" He threw the ball toward Nagisa and he caught it in his glove.

Our teacher had ultra-high speed and multifunction tentacles. Honestly, I don't think we can kill him. And yet...

"Koro-Sensei!" Sugino leaned against the window to signal his teacher who was working on grading papers. "Can you come here? I'd like to kill you for a sec."
Koro-Sensei's face green green with stripes as he laughed, "Haven't learned your lesson, eh?"

And yet, Koro-Sensei is mysteriously motivating, and it's kind of fun, being in his assassination classroom.

•••

Outside in the middle of the forest, Koro-Sensei was sitting on an orange blanket making snow cones with a penguin snow cone machine.  Kanna was sitting in front of him, already snacking on her's.

"There he is!"

"He said he'd be snacking in shaved North Pole ice today."

"That octopus, hittin' the North Pole like it's the corner shop!"

"Now!  We split the ten billion!"  Isogai instructed from the bushes, revealing Yada, Maehara, Mimura, Okano, and Kataoka hiding as well.  They nodded in agreement.

"Koro-Sensei!"  The six students called out to their teacher running towards them with big smiles on their faces.

"Could we have some shaved ice, too?"

Koro-Sensei began crying, "They've opened their hearts to me—with such smiling faces!"  Kanna turned towards them with a spoon in her mouth and began scooting away.  The six students pulled out their hidden knives and jumped at him, "And such lethal intent!"

Koro-Sensei quickly escaped, leaving the fallen over penguin snow cone machine in his place, "Huh?"

"But you know...your smiles were a little forced.  That wasn't enough for me to let down my guard."  In one tentacle, he held his shaved ice and in the other was a cloth holding the Anti-Sensei knives, "Set aside these dangerous anti-me knives, stop and smell the flowers, and start by learning to put on a good smile."  The students looked down to see that their knives were replaced with beautiful red and yellow tulips.

Kataoka took notice of the familiar flowers, "Hey, Koro-Sensei!  These are the flowers we've been growing!"

Koro-Sensei starting panicking, "Is that so?"

Yada and Okano began crying, "That's low, Koro-Sensei!  After we took such good care of them, and they'd finally bloomed..."

"Papa did a bad thing, apologize."  Koro-Sensei began freaking out at his students sorrow and his daughter's scolding.

"Apologies!  I'll get you some new bulbs!"  He zoomed away and quickly returned with tentacles full of bulbs, "Here you go!"

He stood in front of the garden where he took the tulips and began replanting new bulbs.  Kanzaki and Okano watched over him.

"Don't go planting them at Mach speeds, now!"  Okano yelled.

"Understood!"

"Handle each one gently!"

"Got it!"

Isogai and Maehara looked at their panicking teacher, "Hey...isn't he going to be destroying the planet?"

"Y-Yeah...and here he is planting tulips."

Terasaka, Yoshida, Muramatsu, and Hazama looked on from behind the shed.

Terasaka began complaining, "Tch.  The monster's tryin' to be all goody two shoes."

On the other side, Nagisa began writing in his notepad.  Kayano walked up from behind to check on him, "What are you writing, Nagisa?"

"I thought I'd jot down Koro-Sensei's weak points.  I might get a good assassination hint from 'em."

"Huh..." Kayano looked over to see what he was writing.

"Koro-Sensei's Weak Point #1: When he shows off, things get shaky"

"And that's supposed to be useful?"  Nagisa looked sullen at the lack of information.

"Whaddya mean?  They could come in handy!"  Sugino reached out and took a look at Nagisa's notes.  He read out loud, "Height: About 3 meters standing tall.  Special moves: supersonic speed cruising."  He paused, "The hell is this?"

"So...not useful, then."

"Not right now."

"What's not useful now?"  The three students looked down at Kanna who was still snacking on her shaved ice.

"Kanna!  Great timing!"  Sugino bent down to her height, "Do you think you can lend us a hand and tell us some of your old man's weaknesses?  I promise to buy you as many sweets as you want with the ten billion yen if you do!"

"Really?  As much as I want?!"  She asked excitedly.

Sugino nodded his head, "Yeah!  Promise, just give us some hints!"

Kanna smiled brightly, "If you think bribery would work than you'd be very wrong!"

"Eh?"  The three were caught off guard.

"As much as I love sweets, I wouldn't expose my papa's weaknesses for them.  That's just not right."

"Aww, not even a little?"  He pinched his fingers.

Kanna shook her head, "I don't tell Papa about your assassination attempts, it's only fair I don't tell you his weaknesses.  If I gave you all the answers, then you wouldn't learn anything! After all, this is a classroom! Assassination is just another learning experience!"  She smiled as she took another bite out of her shaved ice.

Sugino sighed in defeat.  Nagisa added in, "Yeah, it wouldn't be fair if we relied on you for all the answers.  Sorry, Kanna-chan."

She nodded her head in agreement and began walking off to check on her father.  She turned around and looked at Sugino, "But if you do win the ten billion yen, can I have one dessert please?"

Sugino chuckled and smiled, "Well I did promise," the girl smiled brightly with stars in her eyes as she skipped away.

Nagisa looked back at the girl.

We are killers.  Class 3-E at Kunugigaoka Junior High School is the assassination classroom, and the other students are elite members of a prestigious prep school.

Down at the main campus, Karasuma was discussing with the principal with one of his underlings, "I believe the Ministry of Defense has already informed you, but as of tomorrow, I'll be joining the E Class as their P.E. teacher.  I'll be keeping an eye on him, of course, but the students will be needing technical and mental support. Never fear: I have my teaching certificate."

The principal faced his back towards Karasuma and stared outside of his window, "Go right ahead.  Just remember: their education and safety come first."

He began to turn to leave, "If you'll excuse us."

Karasuma and his underling began walking through the halls of the main building, "What an understanding principal!"

Karasuma snickered, "The government is compensating him handsomely.  But it is remarkably convenient.  A creature capable of destroying the earth that not even the military can kill...and he's teaching?  Thank God the only ones who know about this are the government, that principal, and those Class E students."

"Yowch!  If I do any worse, I might end up in E!"  Karasuma took notice of two students talking about their grades and the E Class.

"Seriously?  Once you ride up there, you can kiss all hope goodbye.  At the satellite campus with no meals, filthy toilets—treated like dirt by students and teachers alike!  You need crazy-food grades to have any chance of making it back.  It truly is the End Class!  I'd sooner die than wind up there!"

"I know right?  Better buckle down so we don't turn out like those losers."

— Tell Us Kunudon! —

"Hi everybody!  I'm Kunudon, the mascot of this institution!  I'm this segment, I'll tell you all about Kunugigaoka Academy!"

"Yaaay!"

"Kunugigaoka Academy has a standard deviation of 66.  It's a school where you can find cheerful, fun motivation!"

"Really?  That's super!"

"Everyone gets along really well, and everyone is equal!", as the acorn says this, he pushes a pile of blocks representing E Class, making it fall down.

"Everyone is equal!  Yaaay!"

— Segment Over! —

"I see: by discriminating harshly against a handful of students, the majority will work harder under pressure and a sense of superiority.  It's structure is reasonable enough, and that satellite campus is perfect for our top-secret mission.  But it's really got to suck for those End-class pariahs."

(A/N: Bah, you'll adopt them soon enough Karasuma!!)

As Karasuma climbed up the mountain and reached E Class, he was greeted by Kayano and Kanna holding bamboo.

Kayano skipped in place, "Hello, Karasuma-san!"

"Hello."  Kanna bowed her head.

"Hello.  Starting tomorrow, I'll be here to help out as your teacher."

"Oh, will you?"

"I look forward to it."

"So now you're Karasuma-Sensei!"

"Eh?  But Papa's name is Koro-Sensei.  Does that mean his real name is just Koro?"  Kanna tilted her head.

"Ah!  No, no, no!  Koro-Sensei is still Koro-Sensei!"

"So is Karasuma-san, Karasuma-Sensei-san?"

Kayano sweat dropped.  "Don't think to hard about it, Kanna-chan."

Karasuma turned to the side, "By the way...where is he?"

"Well, Koro-Sensei ruined the class's flowerbed, so to make up for it," Okajima ran behind the two girls holding rope.  On the tree beside them, Koro-Sensei was hanging on a branch by rope, as the class tried stabbing at him with Anti-Sensei knives tied onto bamboo, "he's holding an assassination tournaments but with a handicap."

Koro-Sensei's face had green stripes as he continued to dodge the attacks, "A little something extra by way of apology!  You'd have a hard time finding me more immobilized than I am now!"

Kayano slid in towards Nagisa who was holding his gun, "Any luck, Nagisa?"

"He's totally not taking us seriously."

Karasuma slid in too, looking at their strange assassination attempt, his eyebrow twitching, "You call this assassination?!"

Kanna slid in front of him, "This looks fun."

Nagisa realized something and pulled out his notepad, "But—hang on.  Going by Koro-Sensei's weak points..."

As the students continue trying to stab and shoot at their teacher, he continued laughing, "I'm afraid it's no use, students of Class E!  Even with this handicap, I'm still far faster!  Killing me is still a far-off dream—ah."  The branch broke, causing Koro-Sensei to fall face first into the grass.  The students all stared down at him as half of his face turned blue in worry.

"Now!  Kill him!"  The students chased after him as Koro-Sensei shrieked in fear.

"Rats!"  The students continued stabbing at him as he rolled away, "Aah!  Too dangerous!"

"Koro-Sensei's Weak Point #1: When he shows off, things get shaky"

Kanna smiled, "Papa looks like he's having fun."

"Those noes might come in handy."

"Yeah.  I'm gonna keep at it."

"Hey...wait!  M-My tentacles are tangled up in the ropes!"

"Koro-Sensei's Weak Point #2: Freaks out easily"

"Why, you little..."  Koro-Sensei got out of his ropes and jumped to the roof of the shed.

"Damn!  He got away!"

"You'll never make it all the way up here—you lack the base capability!  Ha ha!  Dummies!"

"And we were so close!"

Koro-Sensei continued laughing before bending over, taking deep breaths, "I'm doubling tonight's homework."

"So petty!"

"Koro-Sensei's Weak Point #3: No tolerance"

Koro-Sensei quickly left, leaving an air trail behind, "He's gone!"

"But this is the closest we've ever gotten!"  Kataoka cheered.

"Keep this up and we'll definitely get out change to kill him!"  Isogai joined in.  Their classmates joined in cheering, thinking they have a chance to kill their teacher.

"Ooh, and then we get ten billion yen!"

"What shall I spend it on?"

Karasuma looked at the students strangely , 'Junior-high kids talking happily about assassination?  This is one unusually space, all right.'

"Think we can kill him, Nagisa?"

"We will.  Otherwise, we'd never be able to face him."

'It's so strange...how the students with the liveliest expressions at this school...are here in E Class, with their target teaching them.'

Koro-Sensei smiled and laughed as he crossed the ocean to who knows where.

•••

At the Ministry of Defense, one of the female agents explained the situation to a new student entering the class.

"Those are the circumstances. Given the crisis the earth is in, you must speak of them to no one. If this gets out, you will be made it undergo a memory-wiping operation."

The student shook the paper showing Koro-Sensei, "Eeyikes!"

"All members of the E Class have received the same explanation; they're already part of the mission. Once your suspension is over, you will return to the E Class. Therefore, you too will be given the assassination assignment."

The student threw his paper over his should, "So, uh...Does this rubber knife really work?" He bent one of the Anti-Sensei knives in his hands.

"Yes. It's harmless to humans, but we guarantee it will work on him."

"Huh! I guess it doesn't matter if he's not human." He stabbed the paper beside him on the chair and held it up, "I've always wanted to try..." He let go of the knife, causing it to fall to the ground. He smirked, revealing his canine sharp teeth, his red hair and golden eyes glowing in the darkness of the room, "...killing me a teacher.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 5.6K 33
(Y/n) and (Yf/n) Yuki are twin sisters who are also very talented Assassins. They were hired to take the a mission that had to do with the moon being...
29.4K 940 48
Kaede's Twin!ReaderxKarma Hi, my name's (Y/N) Kayano. While my fraternal twin sister, Kaede, is a famous actress, I'm a famous singer. We were both t...
418K 9.4K 48
Just one shots of this awesome anime/manga <3 Currently, requests are closed, but as soon as I catch up in all those that are already made, they w...
54.3K 1K 30
To everyone my name is Aika Tora. To one, I'm Hime. I'm in class 3-E, also known as the End class of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. 70% of the moon...