๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ใ€ก๐’š๐’๐’๐’๐’Ž๏ฟฝ...

By brbietaete

โ”€๐’š๐’๐’๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น-๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ... More

๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€ หŠหŽ-
01 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
02 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
03 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
05 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
06 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
07 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
08 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
09 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
10 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
11 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
12 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
13 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
14โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
e p i l o g u e 1
e p i l o g u e 2
s p e c i a l โ”ƒ 1k!
s p e c i a l โ”ƒ 2k!
s p e c i a l โ”ƒ 3k!
s p e c i a l โ”ƒ 4k!
s p e c i a l โ”ƒ 5k!
more by antaelicc โ™ก

04 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ

3.2K 112 50
By brbietaete

"where's your father? and who the hell are you?" jimin looked down at minsu. "mommy!!" jae jumped unto jimin's leg.

"my baby." jimin's frown went to a instant smile. he picked up jae and put him on his hip.

"i missed you so much." jae kissed jimin's cheek. "same baby" jimin smiled.

"go put away your stuff and go shower, i'll come fix you something and i'll stay and get to know...your friend" jimin put down jae as he ran into the house and up to his room.

"come in." jimin invited. "r-right." minsu stuttered and went in.

they made their way over to the couch and an awkward silence spread throughout the living room area.

"i love the house design." minsu complimented. jimin rolled his eyes. "stop the bullshit. why the fuck did you carry my son here and why didn't min?" jimin asked.

"i don't know if you're aware but me and yoongi are in a relationship." minsu said.

"how come i've never met you? at least i could've been aware of the fact that my son is in care of someone who's not his uncles or his father." jimin blinked.

"honestly i've been wanting to meet you since me and yoongi started dating but he avoided it at first but until recently i found out that he just doesn't want me to meet you. something about you ruining me." minsu explained.

"and you went along with that? listen, i know my personality isn't the best but one thing with me, i'd never judge someone before meeting them and you shouldn't either just based on some shit min told you, then again it is min you're dating." jimin rolled his eyes.

"what's your name?" jimin asked. "minsu" he replied.

"well minsu, i take it that you're treating my son well." jimin said.

"well. . .even though it's been 2 years since i've known jae, he still doesn't open up to me. i just take it that he doesn't like me" minsu explained.

jimin blinked confusedly.

"jae, as in min jae. my son is the most outgoing person you'd meet and he doesn't just dislike someone without a reason. a very good one that is." jimin said.

"well he is yoongi's son also, i guess it's the─" minsu started.

"i don't like new people thing" jimin finished. minsu nodded.

"i'll talk to him for you" jimin smiled. "thanks, that means a lot because i want to get closer to him" minsu smiled.

"i'll leave now." he got up.

"and minsu, whatever min told you about me, it's not true. it's min you should be wary of. he'll break you. just as he did to me." jimin said.

minsu slowly nodded and got up and left after waving bye to jimin. once the door was closed, jimin's smile turned to an instant frown.

"oh you definitely have a type min." jimin mumbled.

jimin walked from the doorway and went towards the staircase "jae baby! are you finished?" jimin yelled. he heard a 'coming!' from jae and made his way to the kitchen.

jimin made two sandwiches, cutting them in half, making four slices of sandwiches. jae made his way down to the kitchen and took a seat on one of the four stools around the island.

"thank you" he smiled as he took a bite into the sandwich. "how's your dad been?" jimin asked.

"he's good but he works alot still." jae laughed.

"heard you don't like minsu, may i know why?" jimin asked. jae swallowed the last bite.

"dad plays with minsu-hyung a lot and i wanna play with dad too. it makes me sad." jae sulked.

"your dad would never put someone else over you, his own child. minsu seems nice too i bet you'd like him, he kinda have the same energy as me and i don't complement people a lot so for me to say that about someone i've just met is big, you know that. give him a chance hmm?" jimin said.

"now i see why dad likes minsu-hyung, he's like you." jae said and jimin smirked. "oh you're definitely my child." jimin said.

"oh~! oh yoongi! yeah! right fucking there" minsu moaned. yoongi grunted as he continue to abuse minsu's hole. "fuck im close" minsu warned.

yoongi licked his dry lips and exhaled as he ran a hand through his long hair.

minsu eyes widened as he felt liquid substance enter him. yoongi had came. with no warning too. that was enough to make minsu lose his shit and also cum and staining the already stained bed sheets.

after their session, yoongi showered, came back and put on his suit. "leaving already baby" minsu sat up, his body wrapped up in new sheets. "yeah, i have 2:00 meeting with jeon." he said.

"jeon? that's your brother's boyfriend right?" minsu asked and yoongi nodded. "i don't know if they're a thing but they sure are talking." yoongi chuckled.

"and his and your company are merged right." minsu added. yoongi held minsu's face and kissed his lips.

"you talk too much, i'll see you weekend." yoongi said. minsu nodded. with that yoongi left.

a man with similar style as their boss entered the building, earning bows and compliments from the employees. his aura was dominant and that had some employees shivering in their boots and heels.

every step he took, it was powerful. his eyes dark as midnight, looking cold and annoyed. his curly mid-length raven hair that reached just about his shoulders, styled in a man bun.

'why is he here all of a sudden?'

'who pissed him off?'

'damn, he's hot'

'something must of went wrong for him to be here in person'

the man dressed in black opened twin wood doors that led to the meeting room.

"finally you're here." yoongi said. "min, hoseok, namjoon, seokjin, taehyung-ah" the man said with his husky voice, but a soft tone for the last mentioned person.

"it's been a while." he took his seat, right beside taehyung.

"you grew taller since the last time i saw you, jungkook." the man named hoseok joked. jeon laughed also, along with namjoon and seokjin.

jeon jungkook

known for his cold tone and aura that scares people away from him or try to even make a deal with him. he's only allows people he respects to call him jungkook. he absolutely hates losing and if he does lose, you're also losing.

he's a man you can hardly get on the media or even find rumors about. recently though, there are rumors about him and a particular person dating. he neither denied nor confirmed these rumors.

anyways, he's someone you just can't reach, and he's very hard to impress. the same person he's rumored to date is the only person that had impress him with his (out of this world) beauty and got him hooked around his fingers.

"so let's get down to business, shall we?" yoongi said and took his seat.

when the meeting ended everyone left the room, leaving the secretive lovebirds in the room.

"are you coming over tonight?" taehyung asked as he was seated on jeon's lap as he was seated on the couch in the meeting room.

"i'm sorry beauty, but i can't tonight. you know your brother's event is coming up and i honestly don't have a suit as yet, so i have to get that done." jeon massaged taehyung's waist but stopped as he saw taehyung getting up.

taehyung rolled his eyes and went to gather his stuff. "i want you. tonight. is that so much to ask for? jeon if you don't want to be with me just say it." taehyung said. jeon got up and walked over to taehyung.

"you like getting on my nerves don't you?" jeon said.

"no i don't. honestly i could care less. it's just that your bitch of a excuse sounds as if you don't want to be with me tonight." taehyung rolled his eyes again.

jeon's hand made it's way around taehyung's neck and held it tightly but gently. he brought taehyung's face towards his and claimed his lips.

his hand travelled from taehyung's neck to his waist, tightly holding it. taehyung pulled away from the kiss and jeon leaned forward again for a next kiss but taehyung put his finger on his lips.

"want more? be at mine at nine. im dressing up pretty too~" taehyung teased as he twirled his finger around jeon's tie and pulled him towards his face.

"baby, can we match at the event please? don't wear any suit. i'll show the outfit tonight." taehyung whined. "we'll continue tonight." jeon said as he led both him and taehyung out the meeting room and out the company itself.

yoongi sat in his home office and contemplated whether or not to send this god damn email. turns out he eventually took his younger brother's advice and decided to let jimin design his outfit. but how the fuck is he going to ask.

"fucking hell" yoongi said for the fourth time.

he groaned and felt like pulling out every strand of his hair. then an idea came to mind.

he and jimin haven't seen each other since the year started. they may have seen each other about five times but hey who's counting? definitely not yoongi. he will make this their sixth meeting but again, who's counting?

"i can't wait to see you. i bet you're still the same judgemental, sassy, little bitch." yoongi smiled as he left his office and made his way to his room.

thank god he showered and had on comfortable clothes so all he had to do was just go and sprawl out on his bed.

yoongi was going to jimin's studio tomorrow.

end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 1.3K 12
โ”€๐’•๐’‚๐’†๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
2.5M 75.8K 121
แด€ sแด›แดส€ส แดา“ สœแดแดก แด›แดกแด ส™แดสs า“แด€สŸสŸ า“แดส€ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ แด€ษด แด€แด˜แด˜
178K 6.8K 32
แดคแดแดแด‹แด‡ แดˆษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… ส€แดแดแดแดค แด€ษดแด… สœแดส€แดแดษดแด€สŸ แด›แด‡แด‡ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€แดค แดค แด› แด€ ส€ แด› แด‡ แด…: [3ส€แด… แดแดˆ แดŠแดœสŸส, 2018] แด„ แด แด แด˜ สŸ แด‡ แด› แด‡ แด…: [19แด›สœ แด…แด‡แด„...
249K 5.9K 109
แด€ sแด›แดส€ส แดา“ แด›แดกแด ส™แดสs แดกสœแด สŸแดแด แด‡แด… แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด‹ษชแด…s แด€ษด แดœษดษดแด‡แด„แด‡ssแด€ส€ส sแด‡วซแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด แดส า“ษชส€sแด› ษชษดsแด›แด€ษขส€แด€แด ส™แดแดแด‹ :)