The new venom

By aresdoo0667

Peter Parker reunites with the venom symbiote and becomes venom to take down his symbiote five spawns, scream... More

The bond in the sewer
The monster in the sewer

The bank heist

781 6 4
By aresdoo0667

Venom climbed out of the sewer hole up into the city, he was completely hidden in the darkness of the night. The symbiote was angry, it wanted revenge on its spawns, but it had no idea how they could find them. Those pests are hard to find when they don't want to be found. There are no leads for them to follow, nothing that can lead them to them. The only thing that they can do is go to the place where its spawns ambushed it and Gargan. So venom started swinging to the place where the ambush happened.

Venom couldn't believe how fun it was swinging with this new body of his, his new webs were so much stronger than his old ones. The symbiote wanted to go to the place where the five symbiotes came for it, venom wanted to go there. It was strange for venom to feel like he wasn't really in control of his body, like he was some kind of a puppet for the symbiote, but the power is too amazing to complain. With this power he knows he can do anything, he loves it.

Venom landed on the ground, there was no one around, this alley was cold and dead. The five symbiote may be long gone, but the symbiote could still sense their odor. How could it been so stupid, of course there was nothing here that it could use, they were smart enough to clean up after them. There was no blood or anything, why was it so stupid. Venom could feel the symbiote's anger, so he came up with a suggestion.

"EDDIE TOLD USSSSS THAT GARGAN ISSSS ALIVE! WE CAN GO AND SSSEEEE HIM!" Said venom.

The symbiote liked that so it agreed to his suggestion. After a short swing through the city, venom had arrived at the hospital where Gargan was held. The symbiote could sense Gargan so it knew what room he was in, it would be easy for them to get to him. Venom landed on the hospital wall next to the window that belonged to Gargan's room, then venom climbed in. Gargan looked like he was dead, he looked like a corpse. It was no surprise he looked like this, he was almost getting no support or medical treatment because he's a supervillain. A supervillain that many wanted to see dead. Then the symbiote got an idea, a great idea. Its spawns probably know that Gargan is alive, they know they left him half dead, so what if they pretend to be him?

A small part of Peter was waking up from the symbiote's hold, fighting through the darkness and the pain. He knew this was wrong, this is horrible, he knows he needs to get free from the symbiote. But when the symbiote started to change his body again, that small part went back to sleep.

Venom was surprised when he felt his body start to transform, it felt weird, he had gotten used to this body. The symbiote was changing them into Gargan's venom. There was not much difference about Gargan's venom, but what was most noticeable about his new body was his eyes. Now in the middle of his white lightning bolt eyes were two yellow human eyes that glowed. His body also became more slim and shiny, he now looked just like Gargan. Then the symbiote told him its plan and he found it perfect. Of course it was clear, they should pretend to be Gargan. This plan was genius. But there was one problem, what should they do about Gargan. Thankfully the symbiote had already come up with a solution with that, it made venom walk towards Gargan's unconscious body and made him open up his mouth.

Peter woke in his bed, someone was knocking at his door furiously.

"What happened?" Peter asked himself, it was like he had just woken from a long dream. A dream he wanted to go back to.

"Parker? Are you there?" shouted the man that was knocking at his door, he wouldn't stop knocking.

"We'll be there in a minute!" shouted Peter as he started to get out of his bed.

As Peter walked to the door, he felt the symbiote change itself into normal clothes around his body. Now he was wearing a white T-shirt and plain blue trousers. Peter opened the door and saw Eddie Brock standing on the other side.

"Sup, Pete." Eddie said as he walked inside. "So, care to explain why you left?" Eddie asked.

Peter closed the door then answered, no, it was more like the symbiote answered for Peter. "Look, I walked and walked and found nothing but a damn lizard dog. The symbiote was not there or is just dead. And why I didn't come back to you is because those damn sewers are like a maze. You know." Peter said. It was hard for Peter and the symbiote using I instead of We, but Eddie can't know they have bonded. Also the symbiote knows Eddie's symbiote can't sense it, Eddie's symbiote needs to have Peter's blood to do so and it doesn't.

After hearing what Peter had to say Eddie gave him a strange look. "I know you're going through some shit right now and you don't want me asking, but I never have heard you speak like that. It was like I was listening to Mac Gargan." Eddie said.

Peter and the symbiote were surprised by this, the symbiote was also scared.

"Huh? I don't if I should be insulted or not, Eddie. But you're right, I'm going through some things right now and I'm sorry if I'm not in the mood for being polite to you." Peter said, and now the symbiote did not make him speak.

"I see." Eddie said suspiciously. "Then I guess I should just leave when you're not in the mood," he said.

"That would be great." Peter said.

After Eddie had walked out of his apartment and he had closed the door at his back, the symbiote transformed them into venom.

"WHY CAN'T HE JUSSSST LEAVE USSSS ALONE!" Hissed venom. "WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM!"

Then the symbiote slithered from Peter's head as Peter looked outside his window so watch Eddie walked away. The symbiote did this just to be 100% safe, maybe Eddie would look up at Peter's window and see their true face looking back at him.

"Looks like he's gone." Peter said. "HE'SSS GONE FOR NOW!" The symbiote covered Peter's face again. "ITSSSSSS TIME TO START OUR GENIUSSSSS PLAN!" Venom said as he crawled out of the window and started to swing into the city.

If Venom wanted to bring the five symbiotes out of hiding he needed to start some trouble, and that's what he's about to do. But if their plan should work, he needs to act like Gargan, be like Gargan. The symbiote knew this, that's why Peter spoke like Gargan back when they were talking with Eddie. Peter was becoming more like Gargan by the minute. And what does Gargan love? He loves money. So where venom was heading was a bank, a bank that they would rob. Their plan was genius.

"WOW! THE PLACE IS CROWDED!" Venom said as he saw how many people were at the bank he chose to rob. "WELL IT WILL JUST BE MORE FUN FOR USSSS! HEH!" venom said as he started to swing straight at the bank. Venom bursted through the bank wall, he was not trying to be sneaky.

As venom landed on the bank floor, many people started to scream and almost all of them started to fight to get out of the bank. Venom just laughed and the chaos that was happening around him, he only cared about the money. Then the alarm went off, and with the alarm came security guards. None of the guards tried to tell venom to stand down, their first action was to shoot at him. But their guns were useless against venom's skin, actually it backfired at them because venom sucked in the bullets into his body and then fired them back at them. Killing all the guards at once. Now venom laughed even harder, just like what Gargan would do. Peter didn't even realize that he had just killed, that he had became a murderer. This was so fun for him, feeling this powerful and strong. After he was done killing the guards, he started to get his money. It was quite easy for venom to get the money, the only thing he had to do was punch through the bank door and that was super easy for him. Venom decided he would just take four bags of money, if he needed more he could always come back. Then venom jumped through the hole in the wall that he made when he neutered the bank and started to swing into the city.

Scream stared at the TV, then she smashed it and shouted. "HOW CAN THIS BE?! I WAS SURE IT WAS DEAD! AND HOW IS IT BACK WITH THAT DAMN MANIAC?!"

The other four symbiote looked at her with no answers, they also were shocked that Gargan was somehow back with the venom symbiote. "RIOT I HAVE A JOB FOR YOU, A VERY SERIOUS JOB." Scream hissed as she stared into riot eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
246K 17.7K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
945K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.