The Missing Wife ✓

بواسطة MaFIABooks

Arabella never thought she would find herself in a dark alley with a billionaire, let alone end up tangled in... المزيد

Chapter One | What did Cinderella do when she got to the ball?
Chapter Two | Where is Peter Pan's favourite place to eat out?
Chapter Three | Why did Chip and Dale take Daisy Duck to the hospital?
Chapter Four | Why was Anger so mad at Sadness?
Chapter Five | What happened after Snow White sat in the bath, feeling happy?
Chapter Six | Why does Bambi's friend, Thumper, not make noise during sex?
Chapter Seven | Why did Snow White get kicked out of Disneyland?
Chapter Eight | Who is Cogsworth's best friend?
Chapter Ten | Why was Tigger in the bathroom for so long?
Chapter Eleven | What do Disney World and Viagra have in common?
Chapter Twelve | What did Cinderella say to her prince?
Chapter Thirteen | What's red and has seven dents in it?
Chapter Fourteen | And, unfortunately, what did Genie say to Aladdin?
Chapter Fifteen | Why did the seven dwarves go to jail?
Chapter Sixteen | Why can't Miss Piggy count to one hundred?
Chapter Seventeen | What did Genie say to Aladdin?
Chapter Eighteen | Wanna know something about Pinocchio?
Chapter Nineteen | Why was Anger so furious?
Chapter Twenty |Why doesn't Eeyore have any friends?
Chapter Twenty One | How did Mickey feel when he first saw Minnie?
Chapter Twenty Two | What did Nala say to Simba?
Chapter Twenty Three | What happened after Snow White sat in the bath?
Chapter Twenty Four | Why do Chip N Dale sit on their butts all day?
Chapter Twenty Five | Why did Belle get kicked out of Disney World?
Chapter Twenty Six | What happened first time Mickey and Minnie?
Chapter Twenty Seven | What did Flynn do for Rapunzel?
Chapter Twenty Eight | Why did the prince not remember Cinderella?
Chapter Twenty Nine | Did she really have to kiss a frog?
Epilogue

Chapter Nine | Minnie told Mickey she wanted a divorce.

13.2K 566 159
بواسطة MaFIABooks

Vote | Comment | Follow

Hope you're enjoying the book so far x

Follow my instagram for updates!

I thank the driver briefly; I settle to the concrete as he opens my door and pulls me out. A tall restaurant with a long line was in front of us. People start recording us as soon as Nicholas steps out, and their phones fly out of their pockets. As we enter the restaurant, Nicholas puts his hands on my back.

"Do we not have to wait in the queue?" I whispered; Nicholas shook his head.

I actually noticed that I have never seen this man smile, laugh or even chuckle. Was his life that boring? That serious? I'm glad I was only here for temporary. The moment we stepped foot, the manager rushes towards us.

He held a menu card for two people, "Mr Hernandez, Mrs Hernandez. We didn't know you were coming." The man awkwardly laughed, I looked at him with a small smile. He wore a white dress shirt and a waist apron which looked more expensive than the food.

I took this initiative to look around.

White tables, white marble floors, and golden chairs. Diamond-studded chandeliers. A champagne wall covered in the most upscale for the wealthy guests. I examine my outfit as I glance down at the dark lighting in the restaurant, which provided seclusion. I wasn't made for this way of life.

"It was a last-minute decision," Nicholas said bored as he stared at his phone, the waiter nods his head and asks us to follow him. We begin walking down the tables, woman look up giving me weird looks. I held onto my bag tightly.

"Her husband is a billionaire, and she is wearing a forty-dollar dress?" It's thirty dollars! It's a fucking bargain.

"Don't talk about her like that, she might get her husband to sue yours." They snickered.

I know jokes and let me tell you, that was not even an ounce bit funny.

The waiter shows us to the table by the ocean, I gasp at how beautiful the view in front of me was. The ocean breeze whispers like a lover, placing salty kisses on my cheek and tousling my long auburn hair. On days like this it playfully fillies the sails of the harbour boats, flutters their flags and pushes along the clouds.

The sea is infinite blue in infinite weather patterns, yet in all this she is the prettiest colour I ever saw. The waiter pulled my seat before Nicholas interrupted him by asking him to leave, I thanked him, and he looked at me surprised. As I sat down, I pulled my dress.

"So, what are your conditions?" Nicholas asked, settling his phone near his plate as he leaned against the chair. It was as if I was lost for words.

"My conditions right, no sex, no kissing in front of everyone-" He interrupts me.

"But we have to make it believable, how is a husband not going to kiss his wife?" He returned, was I really going to kiss him? I mean his lips looked really nice, and smooth. I wouldn't mind kissing him but I dont want to seem too easy. Kissing a stranger. Kissing a man, I despised.

"Only when needed then but sex or any sexual activity is not allowed." Nicholas nods his head and I look around the restaurant. "That includes any sexual activity with anyone else."

"So, you expect me to be a virgin for five months?" He expressed.

"If I can do it, I'm sure you can keep your dick in your pants."

The waiter comes and settles the wine glasses onto the table. "The owner has sent you the finest bottle Mr Hernandez," Nicholas nods his head as the waiter pops the bottle and settles it onto the table, he grabs a towel and slowly begins pouring into the glasses.

"Thank you." I spoke. "I signed the contract from before by the way,"

"Were those the only conditions?" He asked, I raise the glass of wine to my lips.

"No, I made you a contract of my own."

"Of course, you did."

I open my bag taking out the contract I hand wrote since Lauren broke the printer.

"These are my rules." He looks down at the contract.

"One: No sexual activities with anyone. Two: You dont pay for anything I buy or want to unless it is really expensive. Three-" I smile as he looks up at me. "You have to move in with me, we are married."

"No, I'm not moving in." I shrugged taking a sip of my wine.

"Arabella, this is a must. It is only temporary, and you get your own room." I shake my head; Nicholas fist folds and I notice the vein being released on his forearms.

"I will only move in if Lauren moves in," I knew for a fact that Lauren would say no, she will say no because she loves her room to death. So, it was an easy go with me, Nicholas rubs his forehead.

"Hand me your phone." I look up and hand it over to him, he types something in and hands it back over. I look to see Nicholas number scheduled on my contact list. "That is my personal phone number, we have to buy a ring and a new phone along with some clothes tomorrow."

"I'm working, I have a Job Nicholas."

"Yes, you are currently working for me. I will send you some good employers for your little shop-"

"It isn't little, I'm looking to expand soon anyways." Silence overtook us whilst we wait for the food, "So, tell me things about you. I need to get to know my husband."

"I have a daughter." My eyes widen, shock plasters itself across my face. Nicholas has a daughter.

"I-Is the mother the missing wife-"

"Yesterday morning, I lied to you. My wife was not one for the spotlight; she did not want anyone to know that she was my wife, not out of any sense of embarrassment but rather for fear that they would come after her. She passed unconscious while giving birth to our daughter; the doctors brought her back and instructed me to go home." He moves about in his chair while taking off his blazer. "She disappeared when I went back to get her."

"Why?" He shrugs his shoulders.

"Everyone believes that I killed her."

"What's her name?" I ask.

"The child or the mother?"

"Both..."

"My little girls name is Rose, she's six years old and loves painting." He hands me his phone; the background was of his daughter. She looked beautiful, he brown hair fallen to her shoulders and her perfectly round hazel eyes.

"She's beautiful," I whisper handing him the phone.

"Yes, her mother was beautiful."

"What was her name?"

"Sophia, Sophia Novak."

This all made me see Nicholas in maybe a different way, he stares at me for a couple of minutes before we were interrupted with the waiter placing our food onto the table.

"So, Rose has never met her mother?"

"No, she hasn't..." How could someone just run after giving birth? How could someone run and leave their family? I slip my hands into Nicholas'.

The silence circled around in my mind, the question alerted every never and fibre of my being.

His hands felt so cold in mine, I gulp down my saliva and inhale deeply as butterflies rush through my stomach.

My eyes betrayed me and looked up, they locked with a pair of green ones. In those green eyes, I saw what I think is a future. His pale green eyes had the softness of developing buds and the hope of spring.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.6M 50.8K 76
Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...
364K 7.9K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
2.3M 63.5K 48
BSMP Book 1: Billionaire Stole My Panties (available on Dreame, Inkitt n AnyStories) being edited BSMP BOOK 2' Endless Love ': BSMP BOOK 3: Yes, Mr...
32.3K 1.8K 27
To get through a heartache after the sudden breakup, Arabella moves to New York City to start another chapter of her life. Driven by the hope to make...