The heartless mafia Alpha king

By Hapiness345

******* "Help, I don't know him." She cried, as she ran towards a group of men outside a bar. "Get back here... More

chapter 1: you wouldn't dare
chapter 2: I will kill you
chapter 3: I am sorry
chapter 4: I will end you
chapter 5: all your fault
chapter 6: a rough nut to crack
chapter 7: an order or a request
chapter 8: I don't have all day
chapter 9: watch your tongue
chapter 10: I hate you
chapter 11"that's not it."
chapter 12"you leave me no choice."
chapter 13"I will make your corpses pretty."
chapter 14 "mine!"
chapter 16 " no one lies to me."
chapter 17 "bloodlust"
chapter 18 "ultimate price"
chapter 19" something wasn't right"
chapter 20 "I am not your toy."
chapter 21 "No more."
chapter 22 "a setup."
chapter 23
chapter 24
Author's note
chapter 25 "you want death?!"
chapter 26 "rejection"
Chapter 27 "New found weakness"
chapter 28 "hello nephew"
chapter 29 "correct yourself!
chapter 30 lurking enemies
chapter 31 let me tell you a story
chapter 32 the queen
chapter 33 his aching heart!
chapter 34 starting a purge!
Chapter 35 The gathering
Chapter 36 remember the rules
Chapter 37 Starting all over again
Chapter 38 New beginning
Chapter 39 meeting his family
chapter 40
Chapter 41 Bringing bad news
chapter 42 A simple sorry would have done it
chapter 43
Chapter 44 watch your back
Chapter 45 The calm before the storm
Chapter 46
chapter 47 The king has been shot!
Chapter 48 The battle begins
Chapter 49 Decades ago~
Chapter 50 Run for your life!
Chapter 51 Looking death in the eyes of a wolf

chapter 15 "where is she?"

663 19 1
By Hapiness345

So nobody can wish me happy birthday here? 😒

Don't worry I will tell Sapa to visit alll of you. 🤣

____________________________________

Silence.

Nothing was heard apart from the stinging silence and the faint mumblings around her.

"Why...mark her?"

A faint snippet of the question broke out, followed by angry growls and then a whimper in submission.

"Don't you dare question me?" The voice roared, making her heart leap even when she was unconscious.

"...Alpha."
The voice whimpered like a dog that had been scolded.

She could only hear their words faintly, but that very word, "alpha," stuck to her brain before she fell once more into darkness.

The next time she opened her eyes, it was due to the stinging rays of the sun.

Her eyes fluttered open, drowsiness still heavy on them, while blinking rapidly to reduce it.

Her eyes scanned her environment, and her brain tried to figure out where she was.

She scrunched her brows, having no memory of when her best friend, Chloe, came to pick her up, as the room was too expensive to be called hers.

Lisa's frown grew deeper the more creases appeared above her eyebrows as she tried to figure out where she was.

She moved a little, shoving the duvet cover and pushing them to her knees, and then her eyes grew wide in mortification and horror.

Looking at her body, she found out that her clothes had been replaced, and now she was only wearing a white button-up shirt, which was two sizes too large for her, and shorts.

She flew instantly to her feet, her heart pounding as she thought of the worst things.

Her head swirled with questions, but more importantly, there was the throbbing pain in her neck.

Her hand flew over, trying to soothe the pain by rubbing it slightly and carefully.

A patch was gently laid over her neck, but it itched, and the only thing she wanted was to scratch it.

Lisa's eyes raked the room once more, taking in the beautiful room.

The soft, feather-like bed she had been sleeping on was queen-sized, and the beautiful golden-red duvet lay on the bed messily.

A chandelier hung from the ceiling, giving the room a royal look.

A huge flat screen stood proudly on the other side of the wall, claiming the majority of it.

Her lips pursed and stretched into a thin line, her brain going into overdrive due to all the thinking.

A heavy but quiet knock brought her out of her thoughts, startling her.

Once more, she grew scared, her heart battering in her ribcage as her brain finally settled on the fact that she had been kidnapped and trafficked.

The knock came again, and her heart pounded loudly in her ears, sweat appearing on her forehead.

She wanted to hide—anything to get away from here.

"Ma'am?"
A gentle voice called meekly, putting her panic on hold.

Tentatively, she walked toward the giant door, her strides painfully slow.

"Ma'am?" The voice called again.

"Are you okay?" The voice asked softly, worry laced in her words.

"Yes." She breathed out faintly, her hand hovering over the door's knob.

"Ma'am, can I come in?" The person asked, placing a hand on the door.

"You need to have breakfast." The person urged trying to make her see reason.

"S—sure." She stuttered. "You can come in."

With her permission, the door opened, revealing a young lady and a slightly older woman.

"Good morning, ma," The young woman greeted her cheerfully, a bright smile on her beautiful face.

"Good morning, ma'am. How are you?" The older woman greeted with a bow, causing the young lady to also do the same.

"Ugh..." She stated dumbly, at a loss for words at their behaviour towards her as panic set in once again.

Noticing the panic on her face, the older lady smiled warmly at her, nudging the young woman beside her with her foot.

"Would you like to have a bath before you eat?" The young lady asked cheerfully in hopes of making her calm.

"Bath?" Lisa asked, moving her head to the side curiously and in question.

"Yes." The older lady chuckled before stating her point clearly. "Bath. The bathroom is over there."

She pointed to one of the doors on the left side of the room.

"Thank you." She breathed out.

"No problem, Lu—"  the young lady said, pausing in her sentence when a cough cut her off. "I mean Lisa."

She let out a nervous laugh, scratching the back of her head.

Lisa stood rooted to her spot, fear-stricken, as she took a shaky step back.

"H—how did you know my name?" Her voice shook with concern; she had never told any of these women her name.

"Oops," the young lady muttered, looking anywhere but at Lisa, knowing she was being glared at by the woman beside her.

"Please, pay no attention to Yvonne. She just likes meeting new people and is very excited to meet you, and everybody here knows your name. "
She spoke kindly. Her glare was still fixed on the young woman beside her, whose head was down.

"My name is Diane," she added, smiling lightly at Lisa.

"I still don't get how you know my name."

"We were told your name; it's as simple as that, dear." She replied, her eyes speaking softly to Lisa's soul.

"And who told you?" Lisa inquired, her back hitting the wall, having no place to walk.

"That's not my place to tell you, dear, I am sorry," Diane said, her sad eyes looking at Lisa with pity.

"Then where am I?" Lisa demanded, gritting her teeth and trying to push back tears.

"You are in the palace." Was Diane's short reply.

"Whose palace?"

She begged, tears starting to form in her eyes again as her brain made her come to the conclusion that indeed, she had been trafficked and sold to a rich man as a sex slave.

"Don't cry, dear." Diane cooed, trying to get close to her, but was stopped by Lisa.

"Please stay where you are." She held out her hand, causing the lady to halt.

"In that case, you need to be ready." She sighed.

"I'm sorry if I can't give you the answers you need to your questions, but I have no right to tell you anything whatsoever." Diane pleaded with her eyes.

"We need to get her ready now; he is getting impatient," Yvonne said, worry filling her face as she spoke.

"So, I was sold?" Lisa muttered, her voice quivering, tears spilling from her eyes.

"It's not like that, Lisa; trust me." She said, trying to calm the crying Lisa, now in her arms on the floor.

"But we need to get you ready, or else we would be in big trouble." Yvonne cried out in fear.

"I don't want a punishment from the alpha." Yvonne squeaked her eyes, flashing a dull yellow before moving to their normal blue orbs.

"Alpha?" Lisa frowned, the word registering in her brain once more.

She had heard this word before but couldn't put a finger on it.

The two ladies looked at themselves, one holding a threatening glare while the other tried to bury herself for failing to keep shut for the second time today.

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard, causing the three ladies to snap their heads in the direction of the noise.

"He is coming. Do you see? I informed you we had to hurry her up." Yvonne sobbed, trying to hide her small body.

"I don't want to get punished, oh goddess, please help me." She prayed and scurried behind Diane for protection.

"Who is coming?" Lisa asked, noticing the pale face of the older woman.

"Him." Diane breathed out in fear, her eyes strictly glued to the door.

"Who is him?" She creased her brow to ask, but a loud bark cut her off, bringing fear into her once more, and then everything came crashing in.

She remembered everything that happened that night.

Tears poured from her eyes ceaselessly as she shook her head, thrashing about in Diane's hold, trying to escape.

"Where is she?" His voice thundered.

Vote|| comment 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 569 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
199K 7.5K 62
[Is being Edited.] Silveen, a young Omega who is displaced by her family due to her inability to shift, finds love and settles for it until she expe...
768K 19.9K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
221K 8.3K 60
[COMPLETED] BOOK ONE of the LACKING HUMANITY SERIES * * * In a cold and damped cell lies a young she-wolf whose life is controlled by scientists. All...