Against the odds

By Tonkatsu__

Well well well, how the table turns have tabled. I'm back with something new... not really but you get the po... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Bio

2.1K 24 8
By Tonkatsu__

Oh? What's this? Another story? Hmm??? Hello there! Ladies and Gentlemen (probably mostly gentlemen). You know the drill.  RWBY isn't mine, the images aren't mine, I claim no ownership of anything. Even the original character as they were thought up with the help of 5 others. Well let's get started then.

Name: (Y/n) Araya

Age: 17

Height: 6'1

Gender: Male

Hair Color: Dark Grey with an Orange streak on the right side.

Eye color: Red

Outfit:

But with the sleeves rolled down usually.

Emblem:

On the back of his jacket thingy

Weapon: Memento

A normal Naginata type weapon. The pole arm collapses allowing for easier carrying when not in use. Can also be used as a short sword in its collapsed form.

Semblance: Dragonborn (no not the fusrodah one)

For what it does. Well you'll have to wait and see.
.
.
.

This has been a lot of brainstorming with some boys (and 1 girl) of mine that were interested in me writing stories. They gave me some ideas and this is basically an amalgamation of their pointers all blended together to make a story smoothie. I hope it's as interesting as I think it is. Anyway enjoy! And thank you for checking it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835 28 25
I don't own RWBY only this story idea same for the art work so all credit to the original creators.
248 0 12
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in the...
16.2K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...
61K 1.7K 14
now now now now! get this. team RWBY in the real world like those other books that do it but.... I add Salem to it