The Missing Wife ✓

By MaFIABooks

Arabella never thought she would find herself in a dark alley with a billionaire, let alone end up tangled in... More

Chapter One | What did Cinderella do when she got to the ball?
Chapter Two | Where is Peter Pan's favourite place to eat out?
Chapter Three | Why did Chip and Dale take Daisy Duck to the hospital?
Chapter Four | Why was Anger so mad at Sadness?
Chapter Six | Why does Bambi's friend, Thumper, not make noise during sex?
Chapter Seven | Why did Snow White get kicked out of Disneyland?
Chapter Eight | Who is Cogsworth's best friend?
Chapter Nine | Minnie told Mickey she wanted a divorce.
Chapter Ten | Why was Tigger in the bathroom for so long?
Chapter Eleven | What do Disney World and Viagra have in common?
Chapter Twelve | What did Cinderella say to her prince?
Chapter Thirteen | What's red and has seven dents in it?
Chapter Fourteen | And, unfortunately, what did Genie say to Aladdin?
Chapter Fifteen | Why did the seven dwarves go to jail?
Chapter Sixteen | Why can't Miss Piggy count to one hundred?
Chapter Seventeen | What did Genie say to Aladdin?
Chapter Eighteen | Wanna know something about Pinocchio?
Chapter Nineteen | Why was Anger so furious?
Chapter Twenty |Why doesn't Eeyore have any friends?
Chapter Twenty One | How did Mickey feel when he first saw Minnie?
Chapter Twenty Two | What did Nala say to Simba?
Chapter Twenty Three | What happened after Snow White sat in the bath?
Chapter Twenty Four | Why do Chip N Dale sit on their butts all day?
Chapter Twenty Five | Why did Belle get kicked out of Disney World?
Chapter Twenty Six | What happened first time Mickey and Minnie?
Chapter Twenty Seven | What did Flynn do for Rapunzel?
Chapter Twenty Eight | Why did the prince not remember Cinderella?
Chapter Twenty Nine | Did she really have to kiss a frog?
Epilogue

Chapter Five | What happened after Snow White sat in the bath, feeling happy?

14.3K 562 120
By MaFIABooks

Vote | Comment | Follow

"Bella, someone is outside, something about debts and shit." Lauren said, I look around my office and rush my finger into my hair. The Landlord. I pick myself up from my desk and slowly walk out, wanting a black hole to swallow me inside.

The moment I stepped out of the office; I was met with an old man.

"Mr-"

"Pay up, pay up or get out." He shouted, I chuckle awkwardly around the customers and invited him into the office where he could shout at me all he wants.

The moment I stepped in; my begging phase began. I normally did not like begging people.

"Mr Larry, please give me one more month. I had no idea about the debt-" The one thing that annoyed me was when I was interrupted, I found it super disrespectful.

I should have checked if my ex-boss paid her finances and all, but I didn't, I just took the shop because I was in need of storability. "Excuses, you owe me forty grand worth of rent, electricity and water. I am not waiting anymore." I rushed to my safe, opening it and took out the four grand I saved up.

I handed it over to him, "four grand, this is all I have. Please, just please give me at least six months and I will pay up upfront." The man gazed down at the money, he snatched it from my hand and counted it up on the table.

"Fine. Six months otherwise I will kick you out."

I nodded my head as he slammed the door shut behind him.

My body slouched onto my chair, my hands wanting to pull out every strand of my hair. I was stressing again, and my anxiety was eating me up, I felt like I was having another anxiety attack.

I began breathing heavily, my head hurting me from the late nights.

I slowly stand up from the chair beneath me and stumble towards my bag, ripping it open as I start looking for my pills. "When-where are they?" I whispered to myself, shredding the thing inside.

I screamed angrily and flipped my bag inside out as everything fell onto the floor.

I dropped as well and searched the floors for the orange plastic bottle.

The door opens and I see Jake and Lauren by the door. "Get out. Get out now!" Lauren sighs and pats Jakes back, she walks over to me.

Picking something up from the floor.

She hands me the pills along with some water.

She sits on the floor with me as I swallowed the two tablets, she brings my head against her chest and soothes me slightly. The tears, the walls that I built up so effortlessly tumbled down. I ever thought, I never thought I would have a panic attack, but I did.

I just gave every last penny I ever had.

"It's okay Bella." I stuttered the tears that streamed down my eyes, I crawled up in her arms in a ball.

"I'm so tired," I whispered, she nods her head and strokes my hair.

"I know baby, I know. Calm down now, alright. I think you should talk to Lorenzo again. You always feel better when you do." She suggested, I sighed nodding my head knowing she was right.

"Are you sure? I know Fridays is a busy day." I asked.

"Yes, everything will be fine. Of you go." I smiled thanking her as I pick my things up, I walk out of my office and see Greg and Jake working near the Allium flowers. As I stride towards him, Jake turns and smiles at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you." I whispered, he shook his head and engulfs me into a hug.

His hands stroke my brown hair before kissing my forehead.

If only he wasn't gay, then I would have jumped his bones, but I got a stern eye form Greg which did nothing but make me laugh.

"Thank you, I really am sorry. I should get going, Lauren is closing up." They nod their head and I walk out of the florist. The streets are the most private of public spaces, much the same as walking in a country lane in some rural place.

These streetlamps that light the way in every night-time are ours, as brilliant as any landing strip for skyborne pilots.

My stomach growls with hunger, I reach Lorenzo's workplace.

The moment I pushed the door open, I was bombarded by gasps from Lorenzo and Mia, they were a happily married couple.

Old as well, Lorenzo had black hair and a weird, shaped beard, his eyes were piercing blue. Mia on the other hand was a red headed old woman, her eyes were brown, and she was chubby the same as Lorenzo.

"Quella è Bella?" Lorenzo whispered as he slowly creeped up to me, I couldn't stop the smile that grazed my face as he stops in front of me.

[Is that Bella?]

"Bella è qui! Mia, come quick! Our Bella has finally decided to visit us." Lorenzo said, Mia gets out the kitchen and screams in happiness as she embraces me into a tight hug. Lorenzo also squeezes me to absolute death.

[Bella is here!]

"Mi dispiace tanto di non aver visitato prima, ero così occupato-"

[I'm so sorry for not visiting sooner, I was just so busy-]

"Nonsense Bella, we understand." Lorenzo whispers, his hands rubbing against my arms.

"Thank you, Enzo, thank you Mia, you can help me with one thing. I am starving." I said, Mia gasps and pulls me to a table as she sits me down.

"Well then, allow us to feed you. Lorenzo, get our child some food now!"

"On it beautiful!" Lorenzo screams as he rushes to the kitchen, Mia sits in front of me and grabs both my hands as she screeches with joy. "So, tell me everything. Men? Life? How is Lauren?"

"Everything is fine, no men in my life and Lauren is finally dating."

"It's about time, that woman needs to get married. I need to have a wedding." I let out a soft laugh, shaking my head as she picks her teeth with the toothpick.

"She is only twenty-one Mia,"

"So, I got married when I was sixteen. Forty years of marriage with that man. I don't know how I did it."

"Excuse me, is living with me such a bad thing!" Lorenzo shouted from the kitchen.

"Maybe if you would pick up your dirty socks from the toilet then I wouldn't be thinking about a damn divorce."

"You are thinking about a divorce!"

"Of course, I am, the number of men I see every day with muscles and what do I get! Flabs." Mia shouted.

"My flabs are amazing, aren't they Bella?"

"Of course, they are." I laughed out.

"See, someone agrees."

"Well maybe if you lost a little weight and stopped eating pizzas-"

"Oh, you can talk!"

"Are you calling me fat Lorenzo Garcia!?" Lorenzo rushes out of the kitchen with dough in his hand as he moulds it together, Mia rolls her eyes pointing to him as she stares at me. I couldn't stop the laughs coming out of my mouth.

"You called me fat! In reality I know you love this belly of mine."

"This man is in love with himself too much."

"Because I am a beautiful specimen."

"Speak for yourself."

The thing I love the most about Mia and Lorenzo relationship was that they were carefree, they never cared about what anything or anybody thought of them. They were real to each other and could make as many jokes as they wanted without one another getting offended.

Mia and Lorenzo can never go one day without a silly fight, but they will always make up with a small kiss. As they did now. "Bella, come up and help me please." I nodded my head and slipped off my jacket as I handed it to Mia. I was wearing a tight t-shirt and blue jeans; I looked like a waiter.

"Can you just pick up the dirty plates on each table please, I sent the waiters home early because I didn't think it was about to get packed."

"Of course, Enzo, I can work if you want me too today."

"Really? That would mean so much to me, look at how crowded it is getting." I smile and kiss his cheeks as I grabbed myself an apron from the hanger and tying it around my waist.

I walk towards the door; a long queue was held, and I immediately turned into my waiting mode. "Hi, welcome to Lorenzo's Kitchen, how many?"

"Just four please."

"Follow me." The customers nod their head and smile as they follow after me, I grab some of their menus and place it onto the table. "Call me when you are ready to order." They thank me as I continue on seating everyone down.

I rush to the kitchen and bring table for their orders.

I used to work here with Mia sometimes, so I'm used to everything. Nothing has changed a bit since the last couple of years. Everything is still the exact same, I smile as small memories pop into my mind, Mia and I used to sneak into the kitchen and steal some quesadillas.

"I told you; I don't like these sorts of places."

"Trust me their pizzas are amazing!"

"Welcome to Lorenzo's Kitchen, how many?"

The moment I look up, I locked eyes with a pair of hazel ones. He had eyes of the sea and wet pebbles. The centre was all pebble, soft reflective browns, spreading out to waves of sea blues and greens under an overcast sky.

The outer edge was rimmed in deep ocean blue, but the overall effect was of hazel eyes, the brown elements being more dominant since they complimented his hair and the freckles that lay over the bridge of his nose.

Nicholas Hernandez.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 21.8K 58
⚠️ MATURE STORY⚠️ "Now, why is a little girl getting involved in the devil's playing field. Didn't daddy ever tell you not to play with the big boys...
113K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
429 29 11
A fun-loving young woman yearning for financial freedom and love becomes entangled in lies and scandal while working for a cynical billionaire. ...
55.7K 1.5K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...