Me 262 In a different world...

By BIGTOSE888

A Me 262 Pilot on the Graf Zeppelin was out and ready to attack the ship when the Zeppelin was attacked and r... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Little Announcement
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Important update.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 11

1.2K 31 15
By BIGTOSE888

"Writing"

Akagi POV

I was putting bandages around my leg that got bitten, but then I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind me and I turned my head around. 

Akagi: Observer Alpha, what do you want?

Observer Alpha: I just wanted to see what happened to a friend, so what happened?

Akagi: The shark from that IB girl bit my leg for no reason.

Observer Alpha: You pushed something that she didn't want to talk about so it's your fault. 

Akagi: are you on her side now?

Observer Alpha: No but I'm trying to get IB on our side, now since the attack is approved, I can give you this. 

She pulled out a dark purple cube.

Observer Alpha: This is the last cube needed to activate Orochi and you can get your sister back.  

Akagi: Good, Orochi had drained most of our resources for a while but now the Crimson axis will take over the seas. 

She gave me the cube and put the cube in my picket. 

Observer Alpha: damage the base, not fully destroy it.    

Akagi: Fine.

I headed to my carrier. 

F POV

I don't remember anything that happen after leaving Akagi behind but I started to wake up and I felt something soft under my head. 

???: You must be tired.

I looked up and saw a woman with a red dress, white long sleeves with black ends, a hood, brown hair, and brown-sh eyes. 

"What happens?"

???: You were unconscious on the ground when I passed by, so I took you in my carrier. Also, you look different than a normal Sakura Empire ship. 

"Yea, I'm from Iron Blood."

???: That would explain it but what are you doing here?

" To report anything that happens here or on the battlefield to Iron Blood, anyway what's your name?"

Zuikaku: My name is Zuikaku, the second in the Shoukaku carrier class. 

"My name is F, nice to meet you."

Zuikaku: Nice to meet you too. Are you going to our battle tomorrow?

"Yes I will but can I go with you?"

I saw that she was surprised by the question.

Zuikaku: Y-Yea, sure but souldn't you go with Lady Akagi?

"No, she did something I didn't like and I don't want to talk to her."

Zuikaku: Ok, we are an hour or two to wait for departure, so get comfortable. 

"Ok, but what am I laying on?"

Zuikaku: Um my thighs. 

"... I'm going to stay like this."

Then I went back to sleep. 

1 hour and 30 minutes later 

Shoukaku POV

I was looking for my sister for the mission that we have to go but I could not find her. I went to her carrier, went to the deck, and I saw her but there was someone laying in front or on of her. 

Shoukaku: Sister, what are you doing? 

I ran next to her and saw that there was someone that was laying on her thighs. I'm surprised because the only person she does lap pillows with is me. 

Shoukaku: Zuikaku, Who is this? And why are you giving them a lap pillow?

Zuikaku: She was F from Iron Blood and she will come with us during the mission. Um, I let her lay on them but woke up and fell back asleep. 

Shoukaku: So you let them back sleep on your thighs?

She nodded and had a light blush.

Shoukaku: Do you know why she has a mask?

Zuikaku: No, I didn't ask her about it.

I saw that the mask was starting to fall off but then a shark appeared and roared loud enough that made F woke up.

F: What's wrong Friedrich!?

The three of us stared at each other for a while, but the shark lay on the deck, looked sad, and made a low sad roar. F looked at the shark, went up to its head, and rub its head.

F: It's alright buddy, you tried to do the right thing but at least it didn't happen in front of Akagi, she would do something crazy.  

Zuikaku: Y-your not a girl?

F: I'm not Zuikaku, but don't tell anyone because It will put a target on my head, alright? 

She nodded and F looked at me.

Shoukaku: I won't say anything as well.

He sighed and put the mask on.

F: Alright, well since you know my face and voice, I'll tell you something about me and why I'm here. 

We nodded and listen closely. 

F: I'm not a ship but an aircraft, FDG is my biological mother, and the reason I'm here is to report everything from battles to small things so the officers of IB will either join The axis or remain natural. 

I stared blankly at all of the things that she said but  Zuikaku was only worried about one thing.

Zuikaku: Your mother is FDG?

F: Yes.

And she sat down on the deck and said something 

Zuikaku: I-I let an I-I-I-IBB-B-B Officer's son on my thighs. 

F: Yea, it was very comfortable and soft.

From that, Zuikaku passed out and repeated the same sentence. He gave me a compliment, over and over.

Shoukaku: Do you like my sister?

F: That is for you to find out and me to know but she is beautiful, but we have a mission to go and I have to record for IB. 

Shoukaku: Yea, we going to leave in 30 minutes. 

F: Alright, I'll get my camera ready for recording. I'll be in the underdeck. 

F left for the underdeck and Zuikaku was still laying on the deck. I sat down next and check on her.

Shoukaku: Are you alright, Zuikaku?

Zuikaku: I'm fine but it's hard to believe that there is a man here, he is also a son of an officer in IB, and recording every battle that he is in for a big decision that could tilt this war on our side or Azur Lane's side. 

Shoukaku: Yea it's hard to believe but it does add a lot of pressure on us for this war anyways I saw what you were blushing from his compliment. do you like him?

I said in a teasing way and she had a light blush on her cheeks.

Zuikaku: I-i think so but I bet that he has a girlfriend back In Iron Blood. 

Shoukaku: I doubt it because he wouldn't sleep on your thighs and he gave you components.   

Zuikaku: I didn't want to think about that right now because we have a mission to complete. 

I nodded and started to head to my carrier to get ready. 

A few hours later 

F POV

I have gotten my camera ready, got the bag that Graf gave me ready with all of the equipment ready, made my plane disappear, and my rigging appeared and the camera was located on my right shoulder. I went to the deck and sat down and look out at the ocean. It looked amazing and calm but then. 

Akagi: We are near AL's base.

F: Alright, I'll get to altitude and send a signal so I can start recording. 

She nodded, I levitated up a little, activated my rigging, and started to climb a little. I leveled out at 300 m (about 984 ft), levitated in one place a wait for the signal, but then an explosion happens and the camera started to record.  

After the battle 

I sent the video to IB, started to descend, and landed on Zuikaku's carrier. 

Zuikaku: Welcome back but we have a small force that we have to attack, so get ready.  

I nodded and waited.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 513 11
Formerly Azur Lane x Male Reader. What if a ship from the future somehow came to the past? Well, let's find out as Azur Lane finds an ally that might...
177K 1.6K 43
Gerald Was Cruising (Vibin) In The Pacific Waters Then Suddently He Collapsed And Suddently Wakes Up In An Unknown Ocean With An Island In It (NOTE:...
119K 2.5K 40
The first shipgirl created, she was based off of the design for a proposed German Battleship, and took the role of mother to the first generation of...
11.2K 188 26
Azur lane fanfic: Erich Loewenhardt an earlier draft design for aircraft carrier "A" (FlugzeugtrƤger A). Finds Himself alive for the first time learn...