๐Œ๐ข ๐ƒ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ๐š

Par zwritessss

-๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ- "Would you get on your knees for me?" "If you asked," he br... Plus

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ

5.9K 136 77
Par zwritessss

"You're fired."

"What?" my assistant gasps, tears already welling up in her soft eyes. I slide a box of tissues over my desk- her hands immediately taking five of them. "Why?"

"You've been here five years, Annalise, but you're not doing your job correctly."

"What?" she sniffles. If every time she sniffed was a dollar, I'd be ten times richer.

She slides the box of tissues back to me, but I make no move to grab them. I have a feeling she'll need them again when she realizes my decision is final. Annalise was hired by my partner, who's no longer here, and the only thing she's done right is show up to work on time. Everything else is a disaster which leaves me to pick up the fallen pieces.

I could always get another assistant but I wanted to give Annalise the second chance that everyone said I should give her. I did, and we're back in the same situation...with me firing her. She's so sweet and bubbly, and it sends a feeling of guilt through my body. Alas, being nice and being capable of your work are two different things. She could run tons of businesses if they relied on kindness.

"Please, Ms. Caddel, I can do this. I just need another chance."

Annalise could plead with me all day and my decision would stay the same. I give first chances and I give seconds, but I don't give thirds. Third is too much leniency and a person could think your soft on them- could try to take advantage of that. I don't like being taken advantage of.

"Could I at least stay in my office for the rest of my work hours? You know, to pack up and say goodbye to everyone?"

"Yes," I nod. "I will miss you, Annalise. You were a good energy that everyone- even I, needed."

Annalise smiles at my words while standing up to leave. "Thank you, Ms. Caddel."

"Of course."

Annalise leaves my office, quietly, no doubt going to say goodbye to everyone like she promised. I lean back with a sigh, feeling the same guilt creep onto me. Working morning to night shifts with minimal breaks can take a toll on you. I need another assistant- one that'll do their job correctly. Instantly replacing Annalise feels like a slight betrayal that needs to be done.

"Own a business, Ziya," I mumble to myself while stacking up papers that I've already dealt with. "You'd be rich, Ziya, you can make professional friends, Ziya."

"Talking to yourself again?"

My head snaps up to see one of my favorite co-workers. James Dalton. He's one of the only ones who can skip out on some meetings and show up a week late to work. He takes his job very seriously and finishes work that I haven't even assigned to him, or anyone else yet. Like the time I got a case on a murder, and the guy needed a lawyer. Wow, was he surprised when James proved him innocent in a maximum of two days.

"One of the best ways to spend my day," I respond, sarcastically, while offering him to sit down.

James sits in front of me and crosses his legs like the neat gentleman I know him to be. We've been co-workers and friends for about three years now, and he's never given me a reason to be disappointed in him.

"When's the last time you've been out Z?"

"Let me think," I put my hand on my chin for a second, "when was my my last vacation?"

"Three months ago?"

"Then, three months ago," I finalize.

James looks at me wide-eyed, clearly not expecting that answer. I don't know why he's so surprised- him along with everyone else have always known me to be the last to leave from work, and the first to show up. There's always something to be done and I need to be the one to do it. I need to be the one to do it exactly right.

"Z, you need a break. It's ten pm, leave work early, go out. How's that sound?"

I lean back with my shoulders slumped, my mind running rampage with more thoughts than I had before. An outing is something I need- something that I've longed for ever since my partner left the firm. My life practically ended- not to sound dramatic, when I started running the business on my own.

"James, as much as I'd love to go out, I can't."

"Why not?"

"There's work to be done," I point at the stack of folders that lay neatly on the corner of my desk. "Work that no one but me can do."

"I can do it, if it means getting some work off your shoulders. You know I'm capable if I put my mind to it," James tries to argue.

I know he can do it, I wish he could do it and I wouldn't have to worry about doing it the next morning.

"Z, I can do it. Just enough to get some things off your plate. Okay?"

I stare at the stacked folders for a while before nodding. He can do it and I can come into work tomorrow in a relaxed state.

"Yeah. Okay."

"Can I also make a suggestion?"

"You've been making them all night James, go ahead," I confirm, while pulling on my jacket. I check the time on my phone before stuffing it in my back pocket. James leans forwards, as if what he's about to say is secret information.

"There's this club, Intoxicator, I think you'll like it."

Intoxicator... I've probably heard of said club before.

"Why do you think that?"

"Because I know you... and I know your tastes," he says with a wriggle of his eyebrows. Typical James.

"My tastes?" I question, with a sly smirk. "What exactly are my tastes, James?"

James tries to hold my gaze, but falters, soon looking down at my desk. He's easy to tease majority of the time which makes the friendship a little more interesting. I don't tease him when he's in a relationship because there are times when the partner has gotten jealous or insecure. I don't want to be known as the woman who destroys all her friend's relationships.

"You- just go to the club, alright? You'll enjoy it, I swear."

I stand up and circle my desk, making sure to slide my hand up James' arm before finally resting my hand on his shoulder. I lean down and show him a smile that he and my sister have only seen.

"I appreciate you, James. You know that?"

"I don't hear it enough, but yes. I know," he rests his hand over mine before shooing me away. "Now go, I'm staying in your office for the rest of my hours."

I pat his cheek and leave the building, my body craving a steamy- hot shower. I could skip the club and just rest in my bed, catching up on hours of sleep that I've lost in the last three months. Except, James hooked me in with that club.

"Because I know you... and I know your tastes."

He knows how to reel me in, and he uses it to his advantage every time. I'm a fool to fall for it.

I get home in no time, my Lexus parked next to my Audi. The neighboring houses lights are off, signaling just how late in the night it is. They're also mostly elders, and they like to sleep in early. I lock my car, then go into my house- stopping to feed Baisley, my dog, her food. She doesn't sleep until I've come home and fed her.

"It feels weird to be home this early" I mumble to myself, my feet carrying me to the bathroom that's connected to my room. I can get clothes afterwards.

I strip myself of my clothes, throwing them in the hamper. Mental note: do laundry this weekend. I free my hair from the ponytail I've put it in, and soothe my scalp a little. The feeling is so nice. I grab my tooth brush and brush my teeth while turning on my shower, so it'd be hot by the time I get in. I finish that along with rinsing my mouth with mouthwash before getting into my shower.

The hot water cascades down my body, the droplets flowing through my every curve. It relaxes me, instantly, my head tilting back in the pleasure.

"Such a shame I can't stay in here longer," I mutter, my hands lathering up soap onto my scrub. I wash myself clean along with my hair, reminiscing about how healthy my hair used to feel- just like this.

I let the water rain over me and clean my body of the soap that immersed me. I finish washing my hair from the soap and products before getting out the shower- my warm feet tingling as it meets the cold floor. Making sure my shower is fully turned off, I head back into my room with a blue towel around my body. My hair gives its best messy look when it air dries, so I leave it.

I have two closets. One for my causal and work clothes while the other is more for if I'm going out somewhere that requires me to dress more fancy in a sense. On the way home I looked up the club James told me about and it looks kind of exotic. Guess James does know me.

I go towards my 'casual closet' and it doesn't take me long to find what I'm searching for. A red halter-top, black leather pants, with heels. I wear a laced set underneath, my bra showing a little at the top. My leathered belt is around my stomach close to the start of my waist. My hair is semi-dry by the time I spray perfume and run red lipstick across my lips.

"Mm, let's have some fun," I say to myself in the mirror. It's time for me to let loose a little.

Moving downstairs, I grab my wallet, keys, and phone. The clock reads 11pm. I walk out my home, my phone auto locking the doors and windows. The keys I grabbed are the ones to my Lexus, so I get in and waste no time in starting my car. The heat turns on as I put on my seatbelt and back out of my driveway. Hooking my phone up to my bluetooth radio, I put on a song to get me in the mood.

"Bet you like it when I show up in a gown
Let my body work it out, slow your grind
Don't tell me to stop it, just let me on top and
Baby you want it, yeah"

I wonder how many men are at the club that'll kneel for me...call themselves a good boy for me...who'll shamelessly desire me.

I get to the club and park by the entrance to save myself a long walk. I put my wallet in my dashboard along with my phone. I get out with my keys and ID walking to the black-steeled doors. The burly man guarding the door looks at me once before turning back and doing a double-take. I flash him my ID, his eyes checking my image and age before letting me in.

I'm glad a pretty face won't just get you into this club. A person could be underage and harmed...although I have no right to talk. I was entering clubs at seventeen with immature boys who couldn't wipe their asses properly.

LED lights flash around the room, highlighting my face and the exposed parts of my body. My hair is just the way I like it which is why I walk around in confidence. I know who I am and right now I'm the person that owns this club. Guys stare at me from the bar and some even manspread to make themselves look more inviting. Nothing I want though. Still...it could work in my favor.

I walk up to the bar and lean next to a guy who looks desperate for a little action. I lean my head to the side and lower my eyes a little. My nails drag across the counter to his hand, making him visibly gulp.

"Buy me a drink?" I ask, my fingers almost intertwining with his. He nods and puts my drink on his tab. I kiss his cheek in thanks before kissing his neck back to his ear. "Thank you, darling. I promise to pay it back in full."

"Y-yeah."

I leave him at the bar and find myself sitting on a soft couch that's placed near the back of the club. I spend a good twenty minutes in amusing myself with watching half the men get rejected by females who have no interest in them. Myself included. The men who approached me wanted full control, and that's something I won't give them.

My eyes catch a man with dark black hair, that stops at the bottom of his ears. It's more long in the front than it is in the back but it suits his eyes that hold danger, dominance, and a hidden submissiveness. Exactly what I want. His tattoos paint his body like a never ending canvas and I want my marks to add onto it. He converses with the bartender for a few minutes before putting some money down and heading across the club.

I watch him approach a group of women, his attention on a woman who looks beautiful in the dress she's wearing. Her red hair compliments the dress and her stained lipstick so well. I see why'd he choose her, but I also don't. She doesn't look like the type to try and gain some control. She won't tell him what to do, she won't tease him or bring him to his edge, she can't make him cum without a touch to his body. She can't. I can tell it's her first time in a club like this and her friends whispered for her to show her body.

She could get a man without doing that. Her face is enough to have any man wanting her for the night.

The two head towards the back and I lean back in the sofa while sipping on my fourth drink. They won't last long in there.

A man stands in my line of vision, his thighs the first thing I see before I trail my eyes up to his.

"What's someone like you doing sitting alone?" he flirts. The common line almost every guy has said to me since I've been here. Nothings changed since when I was seventeen. Literally nothing.

"Waiting for a man to beg for my attention," I say, not batting an eye. "Are you him?"

He chuckles, his arms crossed.

"Shouldn't I have you beg? To be under me? I'm known to be good in bed."

I cringe at his entire statement and go to say something but my eyes catch someone rushing towards the back rooms in a hasty, messy state. Not long after, he comes back out with the man from the bar. They both look disappointed and only the sex gods know why. They start to head towards the entrance and my eyes can't seem to leave them. Him. The one I want to see on his knees with his mouth shut and eyes pleading- his body waiting for me to touch him.

The guy from before sees that I'm no longer paying attention to him and leaves with a scoff. I retain my position and lean back on the sofa with my drink in hand and eyes piercing through the man who dares leave the club. He throws his head back in obvious distress making our eyes meet. I don't dare look away from him, my lust radiating off of me in waves. His eyes widen for a quick second before he's all the way out the door.

"Interesting," I murmur. I tilt my head back and smirk. "He's mine...and James, I owe you an orgy or something."

I down my drink, leaving my glass on the glass holder and go to leave the club.

"Hey-hey!" I turn around to see the guy that bought me a drink. "You said you'll pay me back."

I nod.

"I'll be back."

But it won't be for you.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

358K 8.6K 61
He loathe his wife, yet he can't take his eyes off her. He wants her gone, yet he can't seem to stay away. He wants her to suffer, yet he's overl...
1.1M 37.8K 59
AN MXM ROMANCE NOVEL HIS LISCIHKA "I've been married to a woman for 18 years, I-I wouldn't know the first thing about being with a man," I admitted w...
2.2M 50.2K 50
๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ| ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป โI need you to stop moving. Each time you move I'll spank youโž she nodded. Simply just...
52.4K 1.4K 65
**MATURE** โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž "Fuck me" I told him bluntly, his hands falling on my arms only to tightened. "What?" He asked and I leaned against the island. "You...