Son Goken Tempest: The Saiyan...

Bởi Bolt8091

In another universe in a different time.. Son Goken, was 23 years old when he, sacrificing himself to save hi... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1 Son Ryu
Chapter 2: Goken meets Goblins
Chapter 3: Battle at The Goblin Village
Chapter 4 Rimuru Tempest

Prologue 2

418 14 10
Bởi Bolt8091

???: Son Goken

It shows Goken floating in an ethereal like void, as a booming voice called for him.

Goken: (groans)

???: Son Goken

Goken felt his body land on top of something gently. As he let out another groan.

Goken: W-what?

Goken opened his eyes and looked around. His eyes widened when he saw the endless void.

Goken: W-Wait! When did I get here? Last thing I remember I blew myself up to cripple Goku Black.

Goken then noticed the titanic pillars that in front of him. There were at least four of them and when he looked up to see the top they looked like they had no end to them at all.

???: Finally awake I see.

Goken got into a defensive stance as he looked around for the thundering voice.

???: Calm yourself child. I mean you know harm.

Goken somewhat relaxed as he questioned the voice.

Goken: Okay then, where are you?

???: HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Goken felt himself lose his balance as the voice let out booming laugh that shook his bones.

???: Why would one need to hide themselves, when they with you right now?!

The voice asked in a jovial humorous tone. It almost sounded like his grandpa Ox. One thing is it's already confirmed that it was male. But then Goken realized what the voice, that it was with him right now. He looks left and right looking for it. Until the voice spoke up again.

???: Look behind you child.

Goken did as the voice said and turnt around only for his eyes to widened in utter disbelief. He found where the voice was coming from and it was coming from a very very very very VERY large dragon.

They're in the void

Goken looks around and realized he was in the hand of this massive giant. He dwarfed even the largest planets, and stars surrounding them. They all look like ping pong balls around him . He looked like a literal speck in this thing's hand.

Like this but much much much larger.

Goken: (in disbelief) Holy shit.

Dragon: Holy shit is correct young one. Look in awe, for you are within the presence of Omnipto! THE MIGHTY OMNI-KING OF CREATION AND DESTRUCTION! THE UNIVERSE EATER! THE GOD OF ALL GODS!

Goken:.........Okay. But isn't Zeno the omni-king?

Omnipto looks at Goken and brings his massive left hand up closer to his face.

Omnipto: He is, but that's in the dimension you come from.

Goken: Dimension.

Omnipto waves his hand and all the planets and stars began to change. It revealed infinite amounts of universes and timelines.

Omnipto: Yes Son Goken, you and I are apart of the never ending of the omniverse. All universes that exist, or a collection of multiverses, or a higher-dimensional multiverse. I an the Omni-King of Omniverse 20,456,578.

Goken: Wow, didn't know that.

Omnipto: Yes, (grabs a universe in the claw of his hand) You see Goken you come from, Omniverse, 276 and many other universes have fighter that could give your father a run for his money. Like this universe here, it holds a very powerful alien who's powers come from the Earth's yellow sun. This would definitely be a fight your father would crave, the end result would be them just coming to a draw.

Goken: Wow! I would love to meet someone like! Who's the strongest in this entire Omniverse thing?

Omnipto let out a booming laugh as he showed Goken the Omniverse.

Omnipto: Behold Goken, Omniverse 1, the center and strongest of all the Omniverses. And funny enough, it's where you reside.

Goken: (looks back at him surprised) Me?

Omnipto: Well the main prime version of you. You are just an extension of him.

Omnipto shows Goken his prime counterpart and his family and friends and just looking at them Goken could tell they were REALLY powerful.

Goken: How is this possible? These guys feel like they can take out Zeno and the Grand Priest.

Omnipto: Each universe has it's own level system of where the strongest power height reaches. And since these guys are from the prime omniverse, they're power is beyond any other worry in the infinite omniverse. (Snaps fingers, everything goes back to the ethereal void) But that's enough of that.

Goken: Hey!

Omnipto: Son Goken, listen well you warrior! DO YOU WANT TO ACCEPT MY AWESOME POWER OR NOT?!

Goken:.........Huh?

Omnipto let out another booming laugh.

Omnipto: I can understand your confusion. So allow me to start again. (Clears throat) You see Goken, I have been alive for over trillions of years and even more than that. Unlike most Omni-kings who wipe out universes for somewhat small trivial things. I have over 700 billion universes. It used to 600 trillion and more but those universes didn't turn out so well so I erased them.

Goken: Cold.

Omnipto: I have governed all these universes for the longest time. Unlike other universes I have no Gods of Destruction, Angels, or Supreme Kais. YES! It was I! THE GREAT OMNIPTO WHO GOVERNED ALL OF THE UNIVERSES, DESTROYED PLANETS, AND CREATED NEW LIFE!

Goken was starting to get bored.

Goken: Okay what's this have to do with you?

Omnipto glances down and brings his left hand closely to his massive eye.

Omnipto: Because Son Goken.........(Throws his head back and screams) BECAUSE I'M SO FREAKING BOOOOOOORED!

His scream shattered planets, erupted stars,  and wiped out black holes. Goken on the other hand lost his balance and fell on his bottom.

Omnipto: That's why for the past millions of years i've been looking for someone to wield my awesome power and become my successor. So that's why I've prying into other omniverses looking for someone I can just "borrow."

Goken: (sweatdrops deadpan face) You mean steal?

A sweat drop rolls down Omnipto's head as he closed his eyes and turned away.

Omnipto: I-It's not considered stealing if the omni-kings didn't know they exist in the first place.

Goken: Okay then why didn't you grab my prime counterpart? I mean he's insanely strong, right?

Omnipto: Not an option.

Goken: Huh?! Why?!

Omnipto: Because your prime counterpart is the link between every omniverse in existence. Should he be taken from there it could throw everything into cataclysmic disaster that could destroy life as we know it! Think of it like taking your father away from certain events that could affect the timeline.

Goken: (a little shakened) Okay that makes sense. So you decided to go with a Goken that's not connected to the omniverse, right?

Omnipto: That's right. So what do you say Son Goken? Will accept my MIGHTY and AWESOME POWER?! WILL YOU BECOME MY SUCCESSOR?!

Goken: (smiles) No way chief!

Omnipto:

Goken: Now, (looks around) How do I get outta here?

Omnipto once proud and loud demeanor was starting to crumble. As he was now acting like a frantic, nervous guy on a job interview.

Omnipto: W-W-Wait! No?! You just can't say no!

Goken: (looks back at him) Hmm? Well I did.

Omnipto began to panic.

Omnipto: Goken think about what you're turning down! You'll have infinite power, you'll be able to control time and space, you can create and destroy things on a whim! You'll be a God!

Goken: But I don't want to be a good. I mean I have god ki but i'm not technically a full fledged god. Even if I would be happier doing what I always do.

Omnipto looks at Goken in disbelief. There was something more precious than being a God? Impossible! He had to know what it was!

Omnipto: Then tell me Son Goken! What can be more better than being am actual god?

Goken looked at him with a look of confusion before smiling.

Goken: Being mortal.

Omnipto's eyes widened at his statement.

Goken: As a mortal, you can choose what you want to do and what you want to be. You're free to make friends, fall in love, have a family. Sure there are those who abuse their gift of life for their own selfish gains. But there are those who cherish that life and those they got to share it with. I know our time to  be alive might be short and small compared to you gods. But that's good to us because in the end we can die knowing we lived a good life and have absolutely no regrets. (Points his thumb at himself) And that's what I'm going to do! Live my life with my love ones, keep getting stronger and pushing pass my limits and finally die with no regrets whatsoever!

There was complete utter silence as the massive dragon stares down at the saiyan. Goken was a little nervous at the blank face he was giving him.

Omnipto:.................................................................................................................................

He just kept staring at him which was making Goken feel a little on edge.

Omnipto:..........................................................................................................................heh.

After what felt like an eternity Omnipto finally did something and it was a chuckle.

Omnipto: Heh........Ha ha........ha ha ha....BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Goken: Uh, you all good my guy?

Omnipto: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! TRULY! OVER THE COUNTLESS LIFETIME I HAVE BEEN ALIVE, NOT. ONE. MORTAL. HAD EVER HAD SUCH A DESIRE TO LIVE A SIMPLE LAUGH! IT'S TRULY REMARKABLE!

Goken: Uh thanks?

Omnipto: (finally calms down) Alright, I have decided! Son Goken I have decided to give you rule over everything. My armies, my riches, and my power.

Goken: Look Omnipto-

Omnipto: In exchange, you let me live within you. So I myself may experience what it's like to live the simple life as a mortal.

Goken was shocked to here this request.

Goken: Whoa whoa whoa! I don't need all that stuff! And even if I did, where the hell would I put it anyways?

Omnipto: Infinity space of course.

Goken: Infinity what?

Omnipto: Infinity Space! It's a small pocket dimension that allows you to stash all manner of things in it. No matter how big or small. Be it weapons, potions, those senzu bean things you have, you name it! All my riches will be held in there for you to pull out whenever you wish. All you have to do is focus you mind and you'll warped there immediately. You can even just picture it in your head and reach your hand through the fabric of time and space.

Goken: Huh, so it's like an infinite carry bag?

Omnipto: It's exactly like that! And I have so many soldiers that serve under me. They're now yours to command as well as my most advanced scientists. So what do you say Son Goken will you accept my offer as my mortal vessel?

Goken pondered this for a second after a few seconds he looks back at Omnipto and smiled.

Goken: Omnipto, I accept your offer! However, I don't to be your vessel. I want to be your friend. (Holds out a fist)

Omnipto's eyes widened at what he said.

Omnipto: F-Friend

The face he makes

Omnipto: I-I never had a friend before!

Goken: What the hell?! He went from a badass talking god to a freaking cinnamon roll!

Omnipto: (clears throat) Son Goken! I have thought about it. And I Omnipto, have agreed to call you my BFFEAE.

Goken: (raises brow) BFFEAE?

Omnipto: Yes. Bestest Friend For Ever And Ever.

Goken: (chuchkles) Alright, so are you going to fist bump with me or not? My arm's getting tired here.

Omnipto looks at him before reaching his massive claw out to Goken. He used the tip of his claw to fist bump with Goken. After that Goken turns away with a confident smile.

Goken: Okay Omnipto! Back to my universe to defeat Goku Black and Zamasu!

.............

..............

..................

Omnipto:

Huh?

Goken: (looks at him confused) Uh, yeah you know. The future timeline that's being terrorized by two crazy Kais, one of whom is inhabiting the body of my father from another timeline. So warp us back there so we can kick their asses!

Omnipto: Uh........I can't.

Goken: You can't, w-what'd ya mean you can't? I thought you were supposed to be the Omni-King of you're entire Omniverse!

Omnipto: H-Hey I still am!

Goken: Then tell me why I can't go back!

Omnipto: Because you're........dead.

Goken:

(High pitched) Huh?

Omnipto: Don't you remember? You blew yourself up in order to cripple Goku Black. And that's definitely going to affect him this time then what originally happened.

Goken: What happens originally?

Omnipto: Don't worry about it. Anyways I grabbed your soul while it was on it's way to the check in station.

Goken: So I can't go back to my universe?

Omnipto: No, i'm sorry Goken.

Goken looks down sadly thinking about never seeing his loved ones again.

Omnipto: However I can reconstruct your body and embed it into one of my many universes. Think of it as beginning anew and your body and everything else will be the as it was before you died. So what do you say?

Goken pondered about this, it's not he had a choice right? He was dead and he couldn't exactly go back to his universe and his timeline. After a few minutes of thinking Goken looks towards the dragon god. A smile on his face with a look of determination.

Goken: Okay! I'll do it!

Omnipto nods his head and summons a map of all the universes he had. He looks through all of them and stop at one.

Omnipto: Ah, this one will do. Universe 7.

Goken's eyes widened in surprise when he heard that. That was the same number as his universe!

Omnipto: I thought it would be better if you put in a universe and on a planet you were already familiar with.

Goken: (nods) Thanks, Omnipto. Are you sure you missing won't cause any cataclysmic effects for the multiverse?

Omnipto: Oh it will.

Goken: (comically Shocked) YOU JUST SAID THAT SO CASUALLY!

Omnipto: Calm down! I had a feeling this would happen. So I decided to find another being willing to take my place in ruling the multiverse. You will be the being who will inherit my power.

Goken: Oh, I guess that's okay.

Omnipto: Now then Son Goken put out your hand.

Goken puts his hand out as Omnipto put his massive claw out. The tip of his claw touched Goken's palm as he began to glow. The light was blinding as it fills the void up before finally dying down. It revealed Goken floating there in the void by himself. The saiyan hybrid was shakened as he looked at his hands. The power that surge through his veins it was incredible!

Goken: (amazed) Wow unreal. My gosh! THIS IS AMAZING! I FEEL INCREDIBLE! YES YES YES! I CAN WIN! I FEEL GREAT! I. CAN. DO. THI-

Omnipto: What are you doing?

Goken froze up when heard Omnipto's voice. He looks around but saw no one was there.

Goken: Omnipto? Where are you?

Omnipto: Where do you think? In your head. Now i repeat, what are you doing?

Goken: (blushes) Uhhhhh, nothing?

Omnipto: (not convinced) Really? Cause it sounded like you were chanting to yourself.

Goken clears his throat nervously.

Goken: So you're in my head now?

Omnipto: Yes, but don't worry, I should fade into your subconscious soon.....maybe.

Goken: (deadpan) You're not going anywhere are you?

Omnipto: (laughs) No way! You're stuck with me suckered! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Goken: Hilarious, so what now?

Omnipto: Now i'll use my powers to recreate your body and put your soul inside it. I'll also transport us to the most magic filled place on Earth in Universe 7. By calculations you will be the most powerful being in that universe and the other universes as well.

Goken: What does that mean?

Omnipto: Well to put it in a way you can understand. YOU CAN WIN! YOU FEEL GREAT! YOU. CAN. DO THIS!

Goken: (annoyed, blushing) Oh ha ha ha!

Omnipto: Teleporting!

Goken is then engulfed in a bright light as he then vanished. Now his new journey will begin in another universe!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.8K 89 11
What happens when goten and trunks are bored and want someone to play with and they use the dragon balls to wish for younger versions of their father...
7.3K 198 12
After having fun in Naruto verse Rimuru and his gang decided to go to the Dragon Ball verse to have a lot of fun fighting with their favorite charact...
905 13 4
Son Goken, the son of Goku and ChChi. Brother to Gohan and Goten. A descendant of the Saiyan race. After Goku's death against Raditz Goken vows to ga...
741 3 19
As a young teenager, Prince Vegeta inquires about Kakarot and is sent to track him down and retrieve, or kill, him. But Vegeta underestimated the str...