Ayanokouji-kun- What is love?

By shadowmonarch325

Ayanokouji in Shuuchiin, guys. Credits to @Omoshiroi12 for the cover More

Route 1: Hayasaka ( Bonus picture)
Hayasaka's route: Prologue
1. New friends and acquaintances
2. Who is Ayanokouji?
3. Picking the electives and an old friend
5. Birthday Part 1
6. Birthday part 2

4. Masterpiece's fortune and the meeting

2.8K 151 52
By shadowmonarch325

"It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one."
― George Washington

Kaguya POV

About one year ago, I've asked the president "Oh, Shirogane-san. It seems your birthday passed by recently."

President nonchalantly replied with slight confusion "Oh, my birthday?"

How can someone forget their own birthday "Did you forget?"

"I haven't celebrated my birthday in years. It's just another day to me." His family condition is quite pitiful if I say." Are you saying that you want to throw me a birthday party?"

I coldly replied, " Not even if hell were to freeze over."

The statement I made was one of the most regrettable ones I've ever made. The president's birthday is 4 days from now. And , Ayanokouji-Kun rendezvous our meeting. I can ask him what to gift the president.

Aaaghhh Mouuu, what should I gift the president?

Ayanokouji POV

After talking to Manabu-senpai, I made my preparations for that day. I bought a nice phone with the help of chairman Sakayanagi's money.

And I can see Shinomiya is uncomfortable for some reason. Why is she glancing at me and Shirogane?

Ah, I forgot. Shirogane's birthday is within 4 days.

Maybe we should throw a party. He and his sister have been quite helpful to me in adjusting to my daily life.

"Hey, prez. Your birthday is within 4 days. Do you want something?" I gave a gift to Kei on her birthday. She gave me a bad rating which made me think that I'm bad at surprises.

Why is Shinomiya giving me a Thumbs up?

Shirogane made a face of realization. Then he looked at me with a sad smile. "Yeah. My family is poor, you know. I can't celebrate it. I don't need any parties."

Fujiwara cried "President is so pitiful." Her tone sounds so condescending.

"You are the noblesse oblige type, Fujiwara-Senpai. You look like caring but look down on people." Ishigami has a rather sharp tongue.

"Shut up Ishigami-Kun."

"How about we all throw a party for the president?" I asked.

"I'm in," Ishigami said with no hesitation.

"Me as well." Fujiwara was second to reply.

"I would like to join as well." Shinomiya also joined.

Shirogane looked happy. "Thanks, everyone. But I don't think you should waste your money."

"Nonsense, we are not paying for a costly restaurant," Fujiwara said.

"Yeah, let's make it simple and entertaining." Ishigami joined.

"Shirogane, don't worry about the cost. We will take care of it.

He sighed in defeat. "Well, I'm in your hands then."

"By the way, I have found a fortune teller app."

A/n: you know how this goes. Miyuki will not tell his fortune, and Kaguya does not get upset because now she's celebrating Miyuki's birthday.

"Well, it is Ayanokouji-kin's turn."

Initially, I didn't believe in fortune-telling, but it became quite true when I was in ANHS. It was incomplete but true.

I said to Fujiwara "My birthday is on October 20."

Fujiwara typed it and surprisingly everyone was interested in my fortune.

She said, "You are like an amazonite. You were confined, yet revered as the supreme. You are the master of your fate. You lurk in shadows yet live in the light. You will not be blessed by anyone but yourself. Your past will always define you, also does not. You are cursed by solitude. Shall you walk on the right path, find great allies, and you will conquer your destiny." She was shocked and looked at me. "Ayanokouji-Kun, what is this?"

"This is quite surprising." Shirogane was shocked. The same with Shinomiya and Ishigami

I need to close this topic. "Sorry, it might involve some personal matters. Please don't ask me anything about it." they just nodded.

I walked out of the door and went to the room I had designated for the meeting between Shinomiya and me.

***
"Ah, you came." I looked at both Shinomiya and Hayasaka. I messaged Hayasaka in Morse code about the timings since she always glanced at me in class.

"Of course. I value promises" Shinomiya replied. "So... What do you want to talk about?"

"I'll get to the point. I need to meet your 3rd brother Un'yo to meet me."

"Why?" Hayasaka glared at me. She also looked confused.

I need to mix some truth in my lies. "You see, I am valuable merchandise, Hayasaka. I want to protect myself."

"From who?"

"None of it is your concern, Shinomiya."

"Then consider the deal canceled."

"Good then. I have other ways to contact your brothers. See you later." I went to the exit.

"Wait!" Shinomiya stopped me. "Just who are you, Ayanokouji-Kun? I can't let you leave until you answer my questions. Hayasaka, restrain him."

Hayasaka said "Sorry" and tried to chop my neck. I dodged it and choked her. I lifted her high against the wall. They both were surprised at my strength.

"H-how are you this strong?" Hayasaka was asking, I gripped her throat harder to prevent her from speaking.

I've defeated countless men in the white room, I destroyed my enemies. I'm not a masterpiece for nothing. I stood on top against my enemies.

"Do you think you can defeat me?" I glared at both of them, which made them stumble. Hayasaka looked like she was out of breath, K released her from the chokehold.

Then I looked at Shinomiya. "I don't have a reason to tell you, but you won't be harmed in any way possible. Tell him that I have something which interests him and will have a weapon against his brothers. And if you don't  act now, your Steward will be stolen away from you."

They looked shocked. "What do you mean?" Hayasaka asked me with a flustered tone.

Hmm, she will be a good tool.

"You know, Shinomiya. Your lovely Hayasaka, who you loved as a sister was ordered by Oko to report your daily activities."

Shinomiya's eyes widened "No way. Is it true Hayasaka?" Eyes of betrayal boring deep into the eyes of guilt. Hayasaka Ai didn't answer and averted her eyes. Tears were falling from Shinomiya " You traitor. I thought of you as my sister. But you betrayed me from the start,"

"NO!" Hayasaka's voice was trembling. "I was forced to betray you. I loved you as well, but I had no choice, Kaguya-same."

"You see, Shinomiya. She only said 20% of your life. She didn't mention your friendship with the student council and your crush on Shirogane. If you make a deal with me, you two will be safe and your love for Shirogane won't make his life miserable by your brothers."

Shinomiya reluctantly accepted the deal. "Alright. I will be in your care now. Protect president. But you are wrong about one thing. It is not that I like him or something." She published and wiggled.

Hayasaka and I looked at her dumbfounded. This is what you call a tsundere, right?

"How do you know about all this?" Hayaska asked me with a hostile tone. Geez, why so much hate?

" Your mother informed me."

Shinomiya and Hayaska looked at me with completely bewildered expressions.

"HOW?!"

"That would be a secret for a while. And Un'yo is planning to abduct Hayasaka. I will tell you the details after meeting Un'yo." they nodded. " Tell him to meet me tomorrow at Starbucks near the school at 6:00 pm."p

"By the way, Ayanokouji-kun." Shinomiya looked all flustered. "What do you think I should gift the President on his birthday."

I don't know how to answer this question. "Whatever that suits him and makes him happy." I think this is good for now.

Then, I exited the room.

Everything is exactly as I planned.
-----———————————————————————-

CHAPTER 4 ENDS HERE.

KIYO IS KINDA OOC, BUT PLEASE WAIT.

HAYASAKA'S LOVE BLOOMS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

STAY TUNED AND PLEASE VOTE

GOD OF WAR RAGNAROK IS DOPE.

PUBLISHED ON -10TH NOV 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 424 8
Reaction to CoTE x Grimgar, and Alternate Universes, or even the Deleted Crossover before this. Just read it.
597K 17.6K 106
OK. So, this is just a compilation of different one shots with Ayanokouji along with all waifus in COTE, and by ALL, I literally mean ALL specially...
3.7K 191 6
One-Shot Book (Mainly dabbles in crossovers) Been around the COTE community for a year or two, reading and lurking within the shadows, and now, I hav...
113K 4.3K 17
As we know was our protagonist, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, raised in a loveless environment named the white room. However, what if the concept of the Anime...