Politics And Love

Af i_m_akshita

A story of a politician and a doctor. Reyansh Rathore is a young politician and soon in recent elections, he... Mere

Disclaimer
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
Ch-1 Wall guy
Ch-2 Self respect is more important
Ch-3 The most intimidating person
Ch-4 Tempting flexing veins
Ch-5 The guessing game
Ch-6 Obident woman
Ch-7 Still not married
Ch-8 Lost in your own Dreamland
Ch-9 Different kind of tension
Ch-10 Heroes couldn't survive in politics
Ch-11 Usless tattoo
Ch-12 Birthday Party
Ch-13 Engagement
Ch-14 Like he wants to devour me
Ch-15 The almost kiss
Ch-16 It's time to improvise our relationship
Ch-17 Butterflies in my stomach
Ch-18 Holding hands
Ch-19 Do or die
Ch-20 Hugging him
Ch-22 Wedding dates
Ch-23 Our wedding functions
Ch-24 Forehead kisses
Ch-25 Exotic and hot date
Ch-26 Heart break
Ch-27 The secret basement
Ch-28 Same taste
Ch-29 Meyansh's wedding
Ch-30 I get to love you
Ch-31 King got his queen
Ch-32 Since the day one
Ch-33 Running away
Ch-34 Dinner date
Ch-35 His warmth
Ch-36 She is my home
Ch-37 His queen
Ch-38 Birthday girl
Ch-39 Honeymoon
Ch-40 Falling for him
Ch-41 Messed up everything
Ch-42 Provoking strategy
Ch-43 Hurting
Ch-44 The God Damn Queen
Ch-45 Dirty games
Ch-46 Her single glimpse is enough
Ch-47 Never give up on you
Ch-48 Wants a fresh start
Ch-49 Fall head over hill for her
Ch-50 Mine. Only mine
Ch-51 First priority
Ch-52 Use your sweet mouth
Ch-53 Go and win an election
Ch-54 The Godfather

Ch-21 White lies

7.9K 506 49
Af i_m_akshita

Author

"Come outside. I am waiting for you in my car." Reyansh said to Mayra over the phone. Though it was first time she is talking to him on phone but still she recognized his voice.

"Ok" As she said that, he hang up the call and waited for her in his car. His right propped on his side of window and left hand is on steering wheel while tapping his fingers on it impatiently.

He never wait for anyone in his life, this is first time he is waiting for someone and that someone is going to become his wife soon. So that means he might have to wait for her more in future. Waiting someone is very difficult for him but he don't mind waiting for her.

His wait soon come to an end, when he notice Mayra coming outside the hospital building. She wearing different clothes from yesterday. She must have change her clothes from the spare pair of clothes in her cabin.

He press the peddle of accelerator and stop the car right in front of her. She gasp in surprise with sudden brake, so close to her. Her eyes got wide open but soon her expressions neutralized when Reyansh roll down the tinted glass of the passenger side.

"Get inside." He commanded in his authoritative tone. Mayra thought he might mad at her because of the news article. After all, that happened all because of her. So without arguing with him, she open the door and hoop inside the car.

"Are you ok?" Mayra ask after she settle down on the passenger seat. Her words make him look at her, a little taken a back by her question. He was not expecting this from her. He thought she must be furious at him, as because of him she have to face all of his enemies and their deeds.

But the situation is completely different from his imagination here. She is worried about him.

"What do you think?" Instead of answering her question, he question her back. Mayra look at his face to study his expressions but it's not that easy to read his face. A person can't tell what's going inside him, if he don't want that person to know about it.

"Look, I am sorry. I know all of this mess happened because of me and you have to suffer now. Your political career must be in danger because of that news article but trust me I am feeling guilty about what happened." She apologize to him in guilt.

Reyansh inhale a deep breath before speaking. "Doctor, it's not your fault and I am not to here for your apology or anything like that." He said.

"Then?" She question.

"I want your answer now." He stated.

Earlier she had everything clear in her mind, when she decided that she will tell everything Reyansh about her, including her father but now when he is in front of her. She is not able to gather that much of courage to tell him all of that.

She don't know how he is going to react after hearing that information. He is a politician and never trust a politician, that's her rule number one in life.

'Like diamond cuts diamond, in the same way Reyansh can beat your father and he will protect you too.'

Meera's words from earlier rang in her mind. Will he really going to protect her from her father? Or is he going to just use her against Harshal to win elections?

"Doctor." Reyansh snap his fingers in front of her to bring her back to reality. "Yes or no?" He asked her again.

Mayra real her throat before speaking. "Mr.Rathore before that I need to tell you something." She finally found courage to tell him. She is going to take the biggest risk of her life. After this she might die in next few days or she might live happily ever after. It all depends on Reyansh now.

"Look, I am telling you this, that means I am trusting you on this matter very much. If anyone get to know about this, other than you, then it will put my life danger. So I hope you will keep this secret with you only." She said.

"What it is?" Reyansh asked curiously.

"It's about my..... Mom. What is she doing here? Oh shit! How did she reach here so soon?" Mayra started but then before she could tell him about her father, she saw Meera's mom walking towards the entrance of the hospital.

"What happened?" Reyansh asked when he notice her panicking. "My mom is here. At hospital. She was not supposed to be here." Mayra said, still panicking.

"Why?" He ask again. "She didn't know about Meera's accident and if she will find out now. She is not going to spare anyone. I need to stop her." By saying that she hoop out of the car and run towards her mom, who is now standing beside the reception desk.

"Mom." Mayra called out loudly to gain everyone's attention who are present there at the reception area including her mom. Her mom first look at her but then her eyes moved to the person who is now standing beside Mayra.

She followed her mom's gaze and her eyes got wide open when she look at him, standing beside her in front of her mom. This would have been normal, if that news article about both of them have not published. But right now situation is way far away from normal.

"What are you doing here?" She ask him in whisper yell. "Helping you." By saying that he grab her small hand in his large ones while leaving both mother and daughter duo in shock. An electric shock travelled from her hand to her whole body.

"Reyansh, what do you think you are doing?" Mayra asked in panick.

Her words made him look her. "What did you just said?" He asked. Did she just call him by his name? Or did he misheard her?

"I said, what are you doing? Leave my hand." She repeated herself, still whispering. "No. Not that. You said my name." As Reyansh pointed out, Mayra recalled her words. Yep, she call his name, Reyansh but it was not intentionally. She must have said that in panick. He was holding her hand in front of her mom, so in panick she lost control over her tongue.

"Keeping saying that." Reyansh added while looking into her eyes and holding her gaze. A clear of throat bring them back to reality. They look at the person who is now standing in front of them.

******

Prachi's eyes move to their hands, then to Reyansh's face and at last, she look at Mayra. Right now three of them are in Mayra's cabin.

"So, the rumours are true?" Prachi ask to her daughter. "Mom, I can explain." Mayra started.

"We are planning to get married." Reyansh interrupted while gaining the attention of both the ladies. "What?" Prachi ask in shock. "Is this true, Mayra?" She asked to her daughter this time, who immediately shook her head. "No mom. It's not like that." She said.

"Mayra, come on. Let's not hide our relationship from our families anymore. Everyone know about us now already." Reyansh said to her.

Mayra tried to ignore the affect on her body when he call her, by her name and focus on the lie that he is feeding to her mom.

"Relationship? And for how long is this going on?" This time Prachi ask to Reyansh instead of asking to her daughter. "Mom-" Mayra tried to talk to her but her mom interrupted her.

"Shh.. You stay quiet. I will talk to you later." She order her sternly and look back at Reyansh. "Around one year." He answer, fully aware of continuous gaze of Mayra on him.

"How did it all started?" Prachi asked again. "I was on visit of one of my NGO and she was there for volunteer at the same time." He said. She is noticing how easily lie spills out of his mouth. He is not even batting his eyes while feeding the white lies to her mom and how easily he is manipulating her.

And she was going to share biggest secret of her with him. What was she even thinking at that time before taking that decision but thankfully she didn't share it with him. He don't deserve that. He must have shared his secrets with her for some hidden motive. Maybe he shared it, to manipulate her like he is doing to her mom.

Shit, he actually manipulated her so that she can say yes to his proposal easily. He is nothing but an updated and young version of her father. After realizing all these things she comes to a conclusion, she is not going to marry him. There is no chance of that to happen.

"For how long you were planning to hiding all of this from me?" Prachi asked to Mayra while looking at her. She is upset and little disappointed with her daughter for hiding her relationship from her for so long and then she is finding out about it through a news article.

"Mom, I-" Mayra started but Reyansh immediately cut her off again. "Mrs.Pathak don't say anything to her. It's not her fault. She wanted to tell you but I don't want to involve parents at that time and she agreed for me. But now both of us wanted to take our relationship to next level with the blessings and support of our families." Reyansh defended Mayra.

"I wants to meet your parents." Prachi said. "How about lunch? My mom is anyway expecting Mayra on lunch. You guys can talk too." Reyansh suggested. "Ok" Prachi nodded.

"My driver will pick you all up before the lunch time." He added. "Now if you don't mind, I wanted to talk to Mayra for minute." Since when Reyansh Rathore started asking for permissions. Maybe he is just trying make impression in front of her mom.

Prachi first glance at her daughter, who was silent since she order her and then she look at Reyansh, who is waiting for her answer. "Ok but not more than a minute." She replied and Reyansh nodded.

"Come on." He said to Mayra while taking her out of her office, holding her hand. He left her hand when they reach outside. "What the hell was that?" Mayra question in anger.

"I already told you. I was just helping you." Reyansh replied with calm expressions. "Helping me?" She let out a sarcastic chuckle. "You think you helped me while ruining my image in front of my mom?" She asked again.

"Having relationship with me will ruin your image? You consider me this low?" Reyansh ask, little hurt with her words. "That's not what I mean and it's not even about you. It's just that, I have never hide anything from my mom. And after knowing this relationship of ours, which is not even true, she must be hurt." Mayra explained.

"And anyway why did you even lie to her about our relationship in first place?" Mayra ask. Reyansh inhale a sharp breath meanwhile controlling his anger, nobody has ever dared to talk to him in this tone. Even if someone dared to do that, he never control his anger. Right now he can't let out his anger on her, he might scare her away from him and he don't want that.

"I said that because you might spill my secrets to your mom by mistake and I want that. And our marriage will look more realistic with my lie. I said the same thing to my family. So let's pretend to be a happy couple who love each other in front of our families." Reyansh said while leaving Mayra in disbelief.

"You could have discuss this with me before lying to everyone about us." She suggested. "I wanted to but I never got the chance. The news article was published about us and my mom was questioning me, just like yours. So I left with no choice but to lie about us." Reyansh explained. Mayra sigh helplessly, she looked away from him while palming her forehead.

"Now what?" She ask, looking back at him. Situation is going completely out of her control now. "Nothing, just dress nicely and come along with your family for lunch." He replied with obvious shrug. "And for now smile a little. Your mom is looking in our direction." Reyansh said.

When he said that, Mayra side glance at her mom who is standing at the door of her cabin while watching them. As she look back at Reyansh, he slightly lean towards her at the same time, wrapped his long fingers around  her nape and planted a soft kiss on left cheek, leaving Mayra completely in shock.

He look back at her face still standing so close to her face. "I'll see you at lunch." By saying that he left so casually like he didn't just kiss Mayra in public place and in front of her mom.

Preview:- Let's finalize their wedding dates now.

Hello everyone.
I swear I still can't believe myself. How am I able to update so regularly?

I think it's all happening because of your love and support. You guys are amazing. XOXO and thank you.

And now back to the story, our daring Reyansh just kissed Mayra in front of her mom. Just imagine yourself in place of Mayra. In my case it would have turned into a horror movie. What about you?

You guys must be thinking, why I am blabbering so much today? I usually don't talk that much. But today I am in good mood. So it's an exception.

Anyway, hope you like the chapter.

Let me know.

Vote and comment.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.3M 163K 69
Yaduvanshi series #2 A second chance romance If you want to read a story which make your eyes weep and heart bleed but then make you giggle and shy...
273K 11.3K 60
At two opposite ends of the spectrum, Bound by the shackles of marriage. Aarav Singhania Rhea Aggarwal Aarav Singhania, a 27-year-old tycoon, The bi...
2.7M 118K 132
Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecurities which she couldn't share with others...