Commissionkoji

By Quin-X

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka accepts any work as long as its for the right price. You name it stalking, information, su... More

Chapter 1: Introductions Failed
Chapter 2: The First Task
Chapter 3: A Sudden Commission
Chapter 4: A Horrible Person
Chapter 5: Swimming In Points
Chapter 6: Part Time Instructor
Chapter 7: Accumulating Points
Chapter 8: Ayanokoji Vs Ayane
Chapter 9: May
Chapter 10: Millionare
Chapter 11: Date w/ Ayane Senpai
Chapter 12: Helping For Free?
Chapter 13: Tutoring? / The Deal
Chapter 14: Special Promo Service/ A Personal Request
Chapter 15: Chaos In Class-D
Chapter 16: Class-D State / The Three Weirdos
Chapter 17: Midterms / Horikita
Chapter 18: Midterm Results
Chapter 19: We Have A Millionaire
Chapter 20: Deal
Chapter 21: That Night.
Chapter 22: Azuma Sana/First Day In The Business
Chapter 23: Ayane-senpai's Commission
Chapter 24: The Sudden Visitor/'s
Chapter 25: Mr. Krabs
Chapter 26: My Richest Customer Yet
Chapter 28: Formation Of The Cult / Trouble In The Swimming Club

Chapter 27: Kiryuin's Commission

4.3K 229 48
By Quin-X

Her hands were soft and gentle but she has a strong grip, this is what i felt when i shook her hands, her eyes were looking at mine, it was as if she was looking at my soul that was probably surrounded by bills of money.

"Why don't we grab a dinner first, Junior-kun?" she suddenly said out of nowhere, if this was before, then my pathetic self would have already long agreed to her statement.

However i'm different now, I'm at my peak!

"If Kiryuin-senpai will treat me then it will be my pleasure to accompany you"

"You should be grateful that you'll be having a dinner with a fine woman like me Junior-kun~, but since I'm the one who invited you, its only right that i pay"

Right! Just like what Kiryuin-senpai said, if you were the one who invited a person then you would need to take responsibility as the one who initiated it.

You can't just make them pay for the bill or blackmail them when you said that you'll treat them for free! That's just how being a scammer was!

Although i've already forgive this scammers, except Horikita.

She began to walk towards the direction of Keyaki mall and since i've already confirmed that she would pay for me and recorded it, then there's no problem, i could already tell that she has lots of points anyway, i followed her but we didn't talk along the way.

My admiration to this rich Onee-san, keeps on increasing!

The rankings for the best Onee-san is heating up!

When we were on the way, i was thinking what sort of commission she would request me for, i tried to think what would a noble lady commission, someone to carry around her grocery?, someone to make her tea?, i can't help but to think that her commission would be related in serving her.

On our walk, i was already feeling uneasy, she told me that we would have a dinner but where exactly.

The image of that restaurant appeared in my mind, as well as  certain traumatic memories started to surface.

"Don't worry everyone we have a millionaire here in our table!"

The words of my 'big sister' sent goosebumps to me

It was there in the back of my mind, although i've already forgiven her, the memories i have of that restaurant didn't vanish, it began to resurface and replayed on my mind in high definition.

Before i notice it, my feet stopped walking. It was as if there was a wall blocking me from further advancing, Kiryuin-senpai looks back as if sensing i wasn't following her anymore.

No, not this traumatic place again. I look at the restaurant

-----------------𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓸 𝓔𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓼--------------------

The restaurant for elites they say.

However for me it was a restaurant for having traumas.

"What are you standing there for Junior-kun~?,

It was Kiryuin-senpai's who brought me out of my trance. She was already at the front and i saw him again.

I saw the old man again with that warm smile of his, however that warm smile is something i didn't want to see since...

That damn smile, their charging the customers for it!

When i check the bill that was presented to me that time, i saw that the service fee covered at least 10 percent of the total bill!

That smile was only to deceive the customers of that warm feeling but in reality that waiter was smiling warmly since the customers were about to spend a huge amount of points just because of him smiling!

The most fraudulent schemer of all!

He is no Matsuo-san, i regretted when i suddenly think they look alike but they were entirely different inside.

I couldn't see it as a warm smile anymore, but rather it was a smile of a devil who was looking at its customers as if they were money sacks!

That warm smile he puts on customers was nothing but a façade, a mask that hides his true intentions, and you would only realize it after you finally get the bill, why this old man has a warm smile.

There was no way i will go inside that restaurant ever again!

"Ahh senpai, i'll just wait for you here outside while you finish your dinner,"

This was the excuse I came up, even though I feel that Kiryuin-senpai was rich and she promised that she would treat him, it doesn't mean that she would agree to the deal, also she didn't clarify that she will treat me too, but she could only just treat herself.

My 'big sister' was rich too, yet....in the end....

I almost became the villain of the story after that incident.

Some might be thinking I could just dine and dash, but where in this school will I hide after?

Its not like I could just hole myself inside my dorm. I was the swimming instructor of the swimming club and I needed to tend to the problems that might arise in the commission center.

My face was also caught in the camera inside the restaurant, so they could easily track me, so there was really no way i could just escape after eating.

Kiryuiin senpai was confused about what i just said. I don't fully trust her, some might be rich but that doesn't mean they would spend it for others.

Should i just say that i have developed a phobia for expensive places to make her convince?

I'm pretty sure i didn't have extreme fear of spending money, i bought a suit just so I could get a free luxury dinner meal during my first date with Aya-senpai after all, i also spend 190,000 points for me to gain Class-D's cooperation in establishing the commission center.

What i didn't like is when i spend yet i got nothing in return or i received something that wasn't worth the spend.

The world works on a give & take relationship, of course i lean more on the taking.

"That's not happening, i already reserved a table for us, we will talk as we eat, it's bad to refuse a grace especially if it comes from me" she said as she flicks her hair over her shoulder.

I wasn't planning to refuse grace and i didn't want to appear rude to Kiryuin-senpai, its just that this restaurant that was screaming of fanciness brought uneasiness to me, especially after that event and i did swear that i would refuse an invitations for a meal.

However, i reluctantly followed Kiryuin-senpai, she already reserved seats for us and refusing further could potentially lose her as my customer.

I scowl at the old man in a suit when i pass by him making him confused about my actions.

I wonder if the owner of this restaurant take students to be their employees, i would gladly replace this old man when all i need was to smile and guide customers to their seats while earning a huge amount of points.

Unlike the table that we occupied before, we were taken to a private room where a luxurious two seater dining table could be seen, plates and cutlery was also placed.

It was obvious that this part of the restaurant charges more than the one that Ryoko-nee reserved for our group, since it offers privacy for its customers.

Now i was even more nervous if Kiryuin-senpai suddenly drop a bomb like she left her phone and I need to pay for the bill.

Despite these, i assisted Kiryuin-senpai while she responded with a 'thank you', and i went to my seat facing her.

Before i could come up with a topic, a knock came from the door, which Kiryuin-senpai responded with a "Come in", the waiter already has a tray with food that was placed in a bowl and plates.

"Sorry for already ordering food Junior-kun, i hope you enjoyed the meal that i ordered for you" she said with a smile.

"It's fine Kiryuin-senpai, i pretty much almost eat anything" i said as i start with the soup.

I don't think this restaurant would served a food that was worse than Yui's cooking anyways.

-------------------------------------------------------
"What happened Yui-san?" Sakura asked as she noticed Yui suddenly stood up, this also caught the other's attention as they look at her.

They were currently having a dinner  in the first floor at the Keyaki mall.

"I just felt that Oni-kiyo was talking about me, hehe so he's thinking of me!, i wonder what he was thinking of me though" she said squirming, which made the others also said the same.

"I also felt like he was thinking of me, i just didn't said it since it was a bit inappropriate while eating." Maya lied, but rather she was thinking of him instead...inappropriately.

"Of course Kiyo will think of her big sister, it was only right that he was worried about his big sister" Ryoko confidently said, she didn't seem to be lying but that is what she just believed.

"I wonder if he's thinking about me too..." a red haired girl muttered, this was her first time having dinner with the group. It was Ayane Aya the vice-captain of the swimming club.

"Hoho, did i hear that right Ayane-senpai? You wanted attention from our Kiyotaka-kun?"

Ryoko teased her but she couldn't refute so she just averted her gaze while drinking a glass of water as she tried to stop the blush forming on her cheeks.

If Ayanokoji could see this then he would be having a troubled look, as the group of weirdos, have yet again gained another member.

------------------------------------------------------

"I just heard you are close with Ayane from Class-A right?" Kiryuin-senpai said, we were already eating dessert but we haven't gotten into the main topic yet.

We have been talking with daily matters, mixed with questions about myself.

"She was the vice-captain of the swimming club, and also became my friend"

I'm not exactly sure about friends since she just requested that i need to pretend as her boyfriend, or was it normal for friends to pretend as their lover when they were caught in a problem?

" Interesting, that Ayane doesn't befriend boys though" she smirked to me, i already know that Aya-senpai doesn't befriend anyone easily, however this was my first time hearing that she doesn't befriend boys.

The dinner was already almost over, so i decided to be the one to say it.

"What can i do for you Kiryuin-senpai?"

This was the main topic of our conversation, this was the first time someone didn't told beforehand his or her commission.

I was planning to just lay low for a while, i almost do nothing in the swimming club and the practice dates with Aya-senpai will happen every weekends while enjoying the coins to pile up, but due to this personal request, i was forced to do it, it's not like i have a problem doing commission for this rich onee-san though.

Kiryuin-senpai put down the spoon she was using after she took the last bite of the red velvet cake she was eating, she look at me with a smile and responded.

"Entertainment"

Kiryuin-senpai responded, she was grinning while looking at me like a prey.

I already finished eating so i could prepare to respond easily with her request but her commission was too unique i guess, i gave her a confused look, what kind of entertaiment did she meant?, she didn't specify.

I started to think, there were lots of entertainment and each of it depends on a person, however if a woman requested a boy to entertain her...

Don't tell me, that kind?

In the end, do i really need to sell my body?

"That's up to you however i won't pay you anything unless i am satisfied."

She brought a glass of juice to her mouth and took a sip of the content, she was smiling throughout all this time as if she was enjoying seeing my troubled look.

Soon she stood up from her seat as she approach me. She placed her hand on my chin, while her face lean closer to mine.

"Entertain me, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka"

This was her last words as she left the room.

Thankfully she paid for the meal.

I thought i would really have a heart attack when that waiter approached me,but he only ask me if i was done since Kiryuin-senpai already paid for the meal which i sigh in relief.

Still, what kind of entertainment could satisfy Kiryuin-senpai?

When i went to my dorm, Azuma was standing outside my dorm probably waiting for my return.

"Ayanokoji-kun, its about Sudo-kun and the others"

Oh right there was a problem like that.

"Let's enter first" she nods but she hesitated when she entered my dorm. I made her seat at the sofa that was placed in the living room.

"Do you want some water? My treat?" i asked her, however she refused me saying that she wasn't thirsty.

Geez. Just when i was started being generous. I grab a chair and place it in front of her so we could talk easily.

"C-can we talk in other place?, i don't really feel good talking in the living room." she asked, this was my first time hearing someone who hated talking in the living room.

Typically the living room was where most people usually decide the best place to talk.

I didn't know the reason why but this might be because of her circumstances, however i wouldn't go deeper so i ask where she was comfortable with.

I didn't know why she was fine talking in the bedroom instead, but i left the door opened to assure her i wouldn't do anything.

I waited for her to respond, i thought she would report about the current situation about Sudo and the others but it seems like it was an entirely different thing this time.

"Can i confess about something to you Ayanokoji-kun?"

"I don' t have time for relationships, sorry."

"No,that's not it, Ummm... where do i start?..."

She looks troubled, what she was about to say might be something she couldn't reveal casually.

"Do you love your family?"

Her question almost caught me off guard, if she would be talking about family then this might be related to her past.

This might also lead to the answer why she was desperate in staying at school, that she would actually kneel to me.

Still, family huh. I don't really have fond memories about the topic.

My parents was too busy to take good care of me. I couldn't even remember the face of my mother.

"We were a run-of-the-mill kind of family"

"You didn't answer my question"

I didn't respond to her, but nonetheless she began to talk about her past, the reason why she was desperate in staying at this school.

Her confession made me remind how cruel the world is, not everyone was lucky enough to live, but that doesn't mean that those who live are lucky.

I couldn't do anything when she started to sob, i could only offer my shoulders to her, i guess i could overlook when she made my clothes wet due to her tears, all points that she would receive was mine anyways.

The darkness that she experienced might not be comparable to mine but it was still there. Azuma lived a life serving for her parent's desires.

I couldn't understand why she told me her past, she should already know that i couldn't help her.

The door of my room opened revealing the intruders who just suddenly barge in my room.

Azuma was still sobbing on my chest, while i was patting her back to calm her down.

There was only a few people who could barge inside. Indeed it was the weirdos and Aya-senpai.

"What's this?, are we not enough for you Kiyotaka-kun?, we always made sure that you are satisfied every night?"

Please don't say such misleading words, Ryoko-nee.

What they were talking about was a satisfied stomach. They always have a dinner at my place and i can eat for free since they use my place.

Still, how come there's another member of their group?

My eyes landed to Aya-senpai who was looking intensely to the girl that was sobbing on my chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 628 10
As the name says, this fic only contains oneshots. In this fic, I'll write the oneshots completely based on readers' requests. You guys name it in th...
66.6K 1.8K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...
6.5K 344 7
During the Entrance Ceremony in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool gymnasium, a massive spell of light appeared throughout the gymn...