๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ยปยป ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜น...

Autorstwa aftersunenthusiast

๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด Wiฤ™cej

๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต.
๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค.
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ. ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ

๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ

280 26 4
Autorstwa aftersunenthusiast

season two | episode ten
baby cupid

Dylan Evans went on a date, that was the first time she had ever done that, and it would be the last because she and Alex haven't spoken in a week. "Don't you think Syd kinda looks cute in those overalls." Jo was talking but Dylan was in her own world while Jo was watching his best friend talking to Justin Russo at his locker. 

"But when did she and Russo become besties?" Those words seemed to get her attention, "Russo?" She asks but he just rolls his eyes, "Not your Russo." 

"I don't have a Russo." She argues but she knew what he meant. "So, if you're not together then why are you sulking about her so much?" Dylan was not sulking; she was not a sulker. 

"I'm not sulking." Dylan sulked, leaning against her locker when she slams it shut. "You're the one sulking." She shoved him slightly when she notices what he was looking at. "They would be cute together." Her words are barely cold when he shoves her back. 

"Get cancer and die." Jo's words shock her a little, "Oh, ease up, tosser. I was pulling your leg." She smiles slightly before Alex Russo walks up to her, "Dylan." 

"That's my cue." Jo shoves her one last time before walking away, eyes not leaving Sydney. Dylan wasn't focused on that, "Hey Russo, long time." 

"You know where I live." Alex's locker was two doors away from Dylan's, "Oh and I should have just showed up?" Dylan was not big on romantic gestures or any kind of gestures. "Thrown pebbles at your window?" The most Dylan had ever done for a date was show up. 

"Ugh, no I would hate that," Alex's soft smile seems to give her away, but Dylan plays along, "But maybe you can just come to the subway shop today, we're having a sale." Alex explains, taking a tube of lip gloss from her locker. 

"Oh, yeah, what kind of sale?" 

"Everyone wearing a top that matches their shoes gets fifty percent off on their sodas, and they also get to go on a date with one of the waitresses." Alex's smile is very telling but Dylan plays dumb, "I guess I'm pretty lucky today, huh?" 

"Well, I'll be sure to see you there, Evans." 

"Later Russo." 

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

Dylan needed backup for what could possibly be her third date with Alex, which means that Sydney and Jo are going on her date with her. They won't be at the same table, but they came along to the subway shop. 

"So, this special, it's definitely not real, right?" Sydney asks but she was already wearing shoes that matched her top, so was Jo. "You're smart enough to figure that one out." The bell rang above her head when she walked into the shop. 

"Well, one thing I can't figure out is why Alex has a baby." Sydney's comment makes Dylan's head snap to where she finds Alex putting a baby in a tray. "I'll go check that out, you act natural." She wags her finger at her best friends who promise to be on their best behavior. 

"It's kinda like we'll be having a date too." She hears Jo say when he walks away, "Thanks for putting that in my head, now I'll be having nightmares for weeks." Sydney retorts but Dylan chooses to let them go on to bicker amongst themselves. 

"Is this your new waiter?" Dylan sneaks up on the girl, gaining a startled look from her but she's too busy putting the baby in a highchair to say anything back yet, "Can you look out for my baby brother for one second? Thank you," And then she turns back to Dylan. 

"Did you steal that baby?" Dylan is walking backwards, Alex in front of her when they reach an empty table but neither of them sit down. "Maybe but why don't you take a seat and I'll be back with your half off soda." When Alex walks away, she takes her stolen baby with her and leaves a confused Dylan behind. 

Five minutes later and Dylan is eating salt that she's poured onto her palm, was this what it was like to be stood up. "Oh my God, Dylan! What are you doing here?" Theresa notices Dylan before Dylan notices her. "I'm here for lunch." 

"But you friends are all the way over there," She points over to where Sydney and Jo are fighting over fries, "Are those two on a date?"

"I really can't say but have you seen Alex anywhere?" Dylan gets up, wiping the small grains of salt off on a paper towel, "She went upstairs a while ago, you can go check but how are your dads and mom? Actually, better yet, how's Harry?" Harry is her little brother, barely six months old. 

"He's at the stage where he sleeps through the night which is great but luckily for him, me and my dad are insomniacs." Back when Harry would wake up every five minutes, it would always either be Regulus or Dylan that went to him. 

"Well, be sure to tell your parents to come by some time. Jerry and I miss going out to dinner with them." That was a big thing when Dylan was little, Theresa and Jerry would go out with her parents and she would have to spend half the night with the Russo family, strange because she and Alex never really got close during those nights. 

"I will make sure to pass the message along," Two minutes later and Dylan was going up the stairs to find Alex talking to Max who immediately stops talking when he sees her over Alex's shoulder. 

"Hey Dylan." He squeaks up, making Alex hesitantly turn around while Dylan takes the chance to walk into the living room, the couch was still the same one she would fall asleep on up until she was about ten.

"I was just about to come back." Alex walks after Dylan, the Evans girl with her back to Max while Alex stands in front of her, hands in her jacket pockets. "No, it's fine, I've just never been stood up before."

"I didn't stand you up," Alex starts but Dylan shakes her head, "I've stood people up before, Alex, this is how you do it. I could write a manual about it, and it's fine. Don't worry about it." Dylan was in fact something she worried about. 

"Maybe it can just be a casual thing." Dylan places a hand on Alex's arm, she had never been that upset at a word before, and Alex had never been that disappointed before. Before Dylan could walk away, she felt something poke her in the back and she didn't want casual anymore. 

"Or we can get married, is that casual?" Dylan's voice went up, smile on her face when she pulls Alex into a hug and Alex pulls Cupid's Love Arrow out of her back. "Max!  What did you do?!" Alex would be lying if she said she wasn't enjoying the hug. 

"I guess I'm not good with the bow and arrow." Max was standing at the kitchen counter when Justin walks up the steps. "Oh my God, did you shoot Dylan with Cupid's Love Arrow?" He immediately asks Alex, "Hey! I don't need magic to make someone like me!" She defends herself and his attention goes to Max. 

"Well, of course not, you are magic." Dylan's charming tone makes Alex blush slightly, "Maybe this isn't a bad thing after all." 

"Come on, let's go get those sodas." Dylan's hand is in Alex's, something she always wanted, "You can't just leave with her!"

"I'm keeping her busy while you guys fix this." Alex calls back to her brother but secretly she wishes this day would never end. 

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

Ten minutes later and Alex is staring into Dylan's eyes, maybe the spell wasn't that bad. "I really like your eyes." Dylan on the other hand, had no idea what was happening to her, all she knew was that she was in love. 

"They're just brown, nothing that special." Alex really did like how sweet Dylan was being, but her use of the word casual was still stuck in the Russo girl's head. "You know what else is brown, chocolate and chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream and hot chocolate." 

"I see you really like chocolate." Alex muses and Dylan becomes very serious suddenly, "Unless you don't like chocolate." She seemed eager to agree with whatever Alex was going to say. "Of course I like chocolate. What else do you like?" 

"I like whatever you like." 

"No," Alex laughs, "I mean what do you, Dylan, like?" 

"Dylan likes Alex, if that's what you mean?"  Dylan's smile warmed her heart, but she didn't like Dylan because they agreed about everything, Dylan was her own person and Alex really liked who she was when she was just being herself. 

"Can you give me a minute?" Alex gets up, taking a few steps away from Dylan who waves and smiles, "I miss you already!" She calls after Alex when Sydney and Jo approach her. "Someone's coming off a little too strong." Sydney sits down first, Jo flopping down on her lap. 

"I can't help it, I'm in love." Dylan swooning was something they have never seen before. "Are you sure you're not just a little high?" Jo throws his head back, leaning over on Sydney who shoves him to the ground. 

"I'm high off love." 

"You're insane." Sydney leans in closer to get a better look at her best friend, "Your pupils are insane too, are you sure you're not high." 

"Just happy, don't ruin my love." 

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

Dylan walks into the school with her mom and dad to the open house where her parents are meeting all her teachers. James and Lily were there while Regulus stayed with her baby brother. "I made a scrapbook." Dylan stayed up all night to make it, she drank almost all the coffee in the house. 

"We know, is that for a class?" Lily had grown a little sick of Dylan telling her about the scrapbook every five minutes. "It's for love." 

"Okay, what's wrong with her?" James watches as his daughter walks off, hair loose as it flows through the hair. He had never seen her that giddy before. "She's in love." Sydney had cupcake icing all over her face when she approached her best friend's parents.  

"With who? Please don't say Jo." James was shaking his head when Jo ran up to him, he also had cupcake icing all over his face. "I'm actually hurt." 

"He has a point," Sydney shrugs, "And she's in love with Alex Russo." 

"Not  shocked, she has been since they were like six."  When Lily sees Dylan again, she and Alex are talking at their lockers. 

"You made me a scrapbook?" Alex was flipping through the book, looking at the pictures of her and Dylan when they were just kids, she didn't even know Dylan still had those pictures. 

"I know it's not casual or whatever, but I would do anything for you." Dylan smiles but Alex has her gaze focused on the picture of her and Dylan at seven, smiling together at the beach.

"I love it, I almost forgot about that day." Alex had forgotten how close their families were when they were kids. "I hoped you would like it."

"Yeah, I just hope you'll still like me when the magic is gone." When Alex looks up, there are red hearts in Dylan's eyes before they vade away, the spell washing away with them. "I think you're the real magic, Russo." 

"Like magic cause you think I'm cute or like, you like being friends with me?" Dylan doesn't have anything to say, instead she leans over and kisses Alex's cheek. "You're smart enough to figure that one out by yourself." When she walks away, Alex can't stop smiling because that was real, not magic. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

1.2K 60 4
"you ever fight a widow before?" "no, but I have killed a spider before," "that doesn't count," when lola finds herself stuck in a new school she f...
645K 34.5K 177
Xie Yang has spent many years in the apocalypse and is tired and worn out. Then he transmigrated into a simple and superficial novel about the entert...
38K 1.1K 13
- every time i close my eyes, it's like a ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ. THE ORIGINALS, SEASONS ONE - FIVE HAYLEY...
2.5K 113 8
โ๐„๐•๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐€ ๐…๐€๐‹๐’๐„ ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐–๐„'๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...โž in which ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ž๐ฌ falls for...