"Yandere High with EVIL Step...

By AuthorK_0004

The Yandere High School. One of the most Popular schools in the World And BTS, Exo, Black Pink and Red Velvet... More

"Yandere High with Evil Step Siblings". #Part 1.
# Part 2. "War on....!!".
#Part 3. "Third Wheel...?? "
#Part 4. "The Splendid Things..! "
#Part 5. "Happy New year"
#Part 6. "Before The Hell Awakes"
#Part 7: "I'm Awake.."
#Part 8 {1/2} : "The Game Begins"
#Part 8 {2/2}: "The Game Begins"
#"Part 9: "Missing Pieces"
#Part 10: "Unfolding Truth".
#Part 11. "Crime Partner".
#Part 12. "Untamed "
#Part 13: " Stay In Torn"
#Part 14: "Happy Marriage"
#Part 15: "Play with Fire"
#Part 16: "Rising of a Destroyer"
#Part 17: "Real Hyun Bin 1/2"
#Part 18 : "Real Hyun Bin 2/2".
#Part 19 : "Past Secreats"
#20: "Daydreams"
#Part 21:"Devil Eyes Come 1/4"
#Part 22: "Devil Eyes Come 2/4"
#Part 23:"Devil Eyes Come 3/4"
#Part 24:"Devil Eyes Come 4/4"
#Part 25:"Rivalry"
#Part 26:"Sweet But Psycho"
Part 27:"Y/n's Day"
#Part 28:"Profanities"
#29:"Harmony ??"
#Part30:"Stupid B!tch"
#Part31:"Y/n's Culprit"
#Part 32:"Comfort"
#Part 33:"Little Drunk 1/2"
#Part 34: "Little Drunk 2/2"
#Part 36:"Hold On,I still need You"
#Part 37: "The Yoon Fcking Y/n"
#Part 38 : "Naked"
#Part 39: "Insanity"
#Part 40:"Whatever it takes"
#Part 41:"Blood Tears".
#Part 42:"Warning Signs"
#Part 43:"She knows"
#Part 44:" They and I"
#Part 45:"On Mah Knees"
#Part 46 :"Reckless"
#Part 47:"She's a Monster ?"
#Part 48:"Promises"
#Part 49:"Blood over Flowers"
#Part 50:"Drifting Cars and Guns"
The Yandere Ending

#Part 35:"Deep End".

4.6K 491 57
By AuthorK_0004

Note: We reached 400 votes in previous chapter, I hope y'all Will definitely vote This chapter as Well.

Author K POV. . . .

Hyun Bin Has Sitting his office With No lights, Only Moonlight Decoring the office, Hyun Turned around to look at the sound of the Door opening. . . . .

Hyun Bin: You're Again !!

He murmured as he saw Ye Jin Walking close to Him, He ignored her existence and continued to look out of the Window. . . .

Ye Jin: I Guess You forgot....How Much I love You..!!

Hyun Bin replied Nothing But Ye Walked to Him and Back Hugged Him while He trapped his hand in his pocket. . . . . . .

Ye Jin: I Really Miss You....I really Do...!! I can't stand You being like this..!!

She cried out while hugging Him Waitin' for Him to forgive Her and hug Her Back, Even Hyun Bin wanted to Hug her Back But . . . . . .

*Flashback*

Hyun bin: Secre Kyung I want you to Cancel All Mah plans for Today and arrange me a Dinner With Ye Jin...!

Secre Kyung was More than happy to hear That. . .

Secre Kyung: Finally ....I Will Surely surely arrange all the things You Asked For. . .!!*bows*. . .

Hyun Bin: It's Hard For Me...!! I'm Not Goin' to forgive her But At least I want to Her to explain herself More to Me !!

Secr Kyung Smiled at His boss, Who Finally decided to spill out his feelings to his fellow secretary, Secr Kyung Turned to leave But He spoke up somethi'n That Made Hyun Bin feel better. . .

Secr Kyung: I don't know about other things But Ya and Miss Ye Jin Really Love Each other...!! Ya Two Can't Stay Away from Each and it's good to know you're putting efforts to save this Master...!!

He proudly said, then Bowed and Left, Hyun bin Felt Much better, He removed his phone to text Ye Jin But Unaware that Demon in Human Disguise was listening to his Conversation. . . . .  . . .

Lily: May I come in..??? Dad~~Ahh I mean Mr Hyun Bin...??

Hyun bin:*rolled eyes*. . . . . . No...You can Get Lost...!!

Lily:* sarcastic giggle*. . . well I would have Get lost if you I had ever cared about Your opinion...!!

Hyun Bin: Why The You're Here..??

Lily: Well I was Here to Take Mah cheque !!  You remember The Prize I asked For Your kid's freedom...??

Hyun bin sight as He remembered, Lily Asked For Money to Help His kids get out of the jail Even Though Y/n was the Actually one who helped , He Signed a blank cheque and Lily gladly took the cheque as she was surprised to see The blank cheque. . .

Hyun Bin: Fill whatever amount you want...Just Take Your ass And Your Ugly face out mah Office.  !!

He Rolled his Eyes and leaned back on Chair, Lily burned up at his insult but she smirked . . .

Lily: Ohh Of course...I really wanted to celebrate Today's day with Mah lovely Sister And Mah dear Mom....but unfortunately Y/n would rather like choke me instead and Mom is Gone...*Smirked*. . .A "Date"...!!

His eyes shot up at Her. . . . . .

Hyun Bin: Date ??

Lily: Yeah !! You Don't know....Uhh Even I'm not sure If it's called date But Mr Min Asked Mom for a Lunch and She hasn't returned Yet .... I'm worried !!

Hyun bin clenched his jaw and immediately feeli'n betrayed, Lily Smirked at the sight and Left the Room, Hyun Bin Tried to Stop overthinking but can't help it. . . . . . .  

*end of flashback*. . . .

Hyun biin: so how was your date ? enjoyed ??*stern voice* 

ye jin was quite surprised because she didn't tolld anyone about the lunch. . . . . . 

ye jin: date ?? it was a just luch with Mr Min and His staff !!!!

she tried to convince him, but he didn't buyed it. . . .

ye jin: hyun You're thinking too much. . . .!! there's nothing like you're thinking~~~

ye jin interupted by hyun bin's angry growled. . . . 

Hyun Bin: WHAT THE FUCKK I'M SUPPOSED TO THINK WHEN MAH WIFE IS OUT WITH A ONTHER GUY AND NOW CAME BACK TO ME. . . .WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE DOIN' WITH HIM . . . ??

yEJIN flinched at Hyun bin's raised tone, she was about to explain him  but. .  .

Hyun Bin: tell me Ye jin ?? what were you doing with him ?? Am i not ~~ enough for you~~~

Before Hyun bin could complete his sentence Ye jin slapped  hard on his right cheecks makin him freeze at his place.  . . .

Ye Jin: You're an A$$hole !!

She cried out and was about to leave But A Message popped up on Hyun Bin's Phone caught Her attention, It was message from Bethany, seems like Hyun bin was ignoring Her message, Ye Jin's blood boiled and she stormed out of the office. . . . . . . . .

*Flashback*. . .

(This is the flashback From the Next Day when Y/n ruined The Dinner Step siblings setted for Her and sended her dress)

Y/n POV. . . .

Y/n: Mah stomach hurts like Shit !!

You yelled since you're Havin' period cramp while sitting on Your Bed, while Red velvet and B.P entered Your giggling at Your yelling. . . .

Y/n: Would y'all like To shut up and Get out.???

Rose: We Seriously Can hear You Downstairs...?! You're loud !!*smirks*. . .

You Rolled Your Eyes at Her comment. . .

Jennie: Here Have some medicine maybe it can Help You.. !!

She offered and You Took the medicine  and Gulped it Down with water, They all Sat Around on your bed which was huge Enough for everyone to sit, You noticed They we're looki'n at each other again and again like They wanted to Talk abt somethi'n. . . . . .

Y/n: What is it ?? Speak Or y'all can just leave...!!

They were hesitating But finally decided to break the silence. . . . . . .

Irene: Do....Do You love Our Brothers... like BTS and Exo ??

They all we're looki'n deep into Your Eyes, like They Won't be leaving this room without getting their answers. . . . . .

Y/n: Y'all Already know the answer...?? Definitely Noo...!!

Lisa: Ohh Stop It...!! At Your Birthday Party We Saw you looki'n at Em' ...!! You weren't looking at us like that...!!

Y/n: I~~....wasn't looki'n at anyone...!!

This moment You Also didn't Realised That Actually That day You we're looki'n at Em' as Much as You we're looki'n at the boys. . . .

Joy: We really want to know....If You Love us..??

You can sense the desperation in their voice, In their Eyes. . . .

Y/n: I don't know....I don't know mahself What I Think about Y'all...!!

You really didn't know what to answer em', While You can't forget Soon You gotta be leaving foreign for your operation, They Are Really young and You don't want em' to Get Hurt. . . . . . .

Seulgi: Why You don't know...? Y/n...We are Here Askin' you if you love us and You don't Even want to answer us...?!

Wendy: Guys Calm Down...!!

Your Doors again opened Revealing Step brothers entering the Room in confusion. . . . .

Yoongi: Why are You all Here...??

Girls looked at the boys and immediately Looked at You. . . .

Yeri: Do You hate us like Lily said...?? Is it because Of What We all did to You in the beginning...??

Baekhyun: We don't know what you guys we're talking about But Do You Hate us ?? Tell me y/n...!!

You Looked Down at Your lap because For the first time in your life You Didn't knew What to Reply . . . .

Y/n: I don't hate Y'all But.... BTS ~~

Hoseok: Don't Hate us please...!! We Can swear That  ~~

Y/n: SWEAR WHAT ?? Please Do not Lie to Me...!!

BTS exchange a Glance with Girls sitting on your bed and they immediately. Get off letting BTS sit There and surround You. . .

Jin: Look Into our eyes Y/n...!! Do You Think We would lie to you...!!

You opened Your mouth to speak But stopped as You Saw Their Eyes, They had a purity and innocence in their eyes. . . .

Y/n: Then You Tell whom should I believe .?? I can't Fight anymore......Tell me...!!

Namjoon: Just know That Y/n, We Never Hurted You...We Could Never...!!

You could feel em' tearing up slightly. . .

Y/n: Then What we're y'all doing There...??

They all looked at each other. . .

Jungkook: Please....We just happened to be There...!! We Never Hurted You But ...*paused*.....But we Saw who did it...!!

Y/n: Who ??who Was it ??

Taehyung Reached his big hands to Cup Your Face. . . . .

Taehyung: We'll tell you at right time..?! Please Trust us ...!!

You wanted to protest But he pulled You into a Hug, A group Hug. While Exo, B.P and R.V joined the Hug, You somehow Calmed, You didn't Asked em' twice But quietly sobbed in their embrace and wrapped Your hands around Taehyung . . .

*Skip 5 mins*. .

After breaking The Hug, Step brothers Left the Room leaving you alone with girls as They Still wanted to talk to you. . . . .

Y/n: Y'all sucks..!!

You sat and get off the bed to leave the Room But. . . . .

Lisa: You love em ... Don't you..??

You immediately Turned to Look at Em'. . . .

Y/n: It's Not Like that~~

Irene: You love Our Brothers...Not us !! We can feel it...No need to lie...!!

Joy: You Just like us as Your sisters....Not As Your lovers..!!

Y/n: I said I don't know mahself...

Jennie: Jungkook kissed You Right ? Maybe This will Help You to figure out..!!

Suddenly She came close to you, she Looked Deep into your Eyes, and then the Next thing You knew was Her soft lips we're landed on Yours, She kissed You slowly and passionately while you were in shock First, and you immediately stepped back making Girl lightly Giggled. . . . .

Somehow they All we're smiling and Was Not sad anymore. . . .

Jennie: This was really Enchanting Y/n..!!

Irene: We Hope You'll remember Her kiss.  . .  !!

They all turned to finally leave But. . . . .

Step Sister: We Don't care If You're into us or Not Just Know We love you....and Only You..!!

With That they left Your Room, You we're filling the things you Never Felt cause You Never kissed a Girl, But About the thing lisa said....Do you really love the brothers..??

Putting all the grudges aside, Ya and The step siblings Ganged up together to Save Hyun Bin and Ye Jin's Relationship, While the plan Was to Gain Lily's Trust on the step siblings, They we're supposed to Be around her and make Her feel like they are falling in Her honey trap, while they Will Share Every information to you and Keep The couple Away from Lily's shadow. . . . . . .

Planned seemed to be successful as Lily Belived That now step siblings hate You and is now interested in her, But Actually It was all Your plan. . . . . .

*Present*. .

Step siblings successfully carried the Drunk Y/n in the house, Fortunately Hyun and Ye Jin not Home yet after Their fight in office, . . . .

Jimin: Lily is in her Room let's go...!?

Yoongi Carried the Drunk Baby Over his broad shoulder to her room, Successfully Makin' it through her Room and tucking Her into her bed. . .

Yeri: aish... Today was soo much Fun..!!

Jennie: It was , But We all need to Freshen up Right...!

Suho: Right...We also have to Face that lily in the morning...I see she have Called me Over than 10 times !!

Kai: Of course...She Will Question us tomorrow That Where We we're..!!

Chanyeol: We'll make a Good excuse....!! Now Let's leave I wanna take a shower I smell like blood...?!

Sehun: Because You have Those bastard's blood on You...!!

They giggled looki'n at Each others clothes which was having. Blood, They didn't Regretted a bit what they did because they had to protect what's belong to em'. . . . .

...!?!: Y'all Here...??

We all frozed at the voice comin' from behind us. . . .

To be continued. . .

Note:
Y'all Think I'm sadist ?? Maybe I am ?? Anyways, Y'all thought I'm making Y'all beg for Update, It's Not Like That Guys, I'm sorry But Not sorry Because I'm in 12th and recently I had mah Exams that's Why I didn't updated , but You see As Soon I got Free I immediately Updated. I seriously have No intentions to Upset anyone especially Y'all. Some complained about me Not updating on Time, It's OKaY I understand How much y'all Love This story, So It's just a misunderstanding I hope We are Good Now !!

And For that one girl who cursed me..You can simply complain me about your problem like everyone, I Will Try to solve it out But Better Watch your Language sissy, Next Time instead of Deleting Your comment I will definitely Shave Your Eyebrows. Got me love ?? 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 219 32
{Completed} Korean Arts High School is a school with many talented student.Most of the idol career started here making it one of the famous school ar...
7.5K 883 46
After a terrible break up leading to horrible, unforgettable things, Jamie Samuels moves to live with her sickly grandmother. Starting at a new scho...
172K 6.4K 33
COMPLETED on 18th august 2016 WARNING: clichΓ©, one of my more dated fics lmao. i am not proud of this fic in any way, so be careful hah. in short, th...
218K 7.4K 11
Jungkook - "You're my wife for the outside world but inside of this house you're nothing but a whore of mine . Get this thing stuck at your brain , s...