๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”™๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฅ

By Klausloverxx

๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘ฆ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘“๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ช๐’‚๐’”๐’•
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’ ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’–๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†
๐‘ต๐’๐’•๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’„๐’š
๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’†๐’š
๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’…๐’ƒ๐’š๐’†๐’”
๐‘บ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐‘ซ๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’š๐’”
๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’๐’˜๐’๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’…
๐‘ป๐’๐’Ž ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’—๐’๐’๐’ ๐‘น๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†๐’“๐’”
100K Q&A!!
๐‘บ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š๐’

๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ

5.6K 162 10
By Klausloverxx

WARNING : This chapter contains Smut. I will put a warning before it starts also this my first time writing smut so it may not be very good. Please don't be silent readers. Enjoy .

" I think we should continue tomorrow " McGonagall said and everyone agreed.

" Mother, Father " Visenya greeted as she approached her parents with Apollo next to her.

" My sweet girl " Aemma hugged her daughter tightly as if she would disappear.

" My love let the girl breath " Viserys chuckled making Visenya smile.

It wasn't often that her father showed emotions in front of other people.

" Father " Visenya said hugging her father aswell.

" Hello sweetheart " Viserys kissed his daughters head.

" Move over i want to see my sister " Althyra said making her way over to her sister.

" Yeah, same " Alexys said as the three siblings hugged each other tightly.

" I want you all to meet someone " Visenya said after they pulled away taking hold of Apollo's making her father and brother glare at him.

" Family this is Apollo Lestrange, my fiance " and just like that she dropped the bomb.

Boom.

" YOU'RE WHAT " Viserys yelled with wide eyes and if looks could kill Apollo would be six feet underground.

" My fiance " she rolled her eyes.

" No you are way to young to be engaged " Viserys said and Alexys made a sound of agreement.

" Oh leave her alone Viserys " Aemma said rolling her eyes at her husbands behavior.

" Congratulations my sweet girl and it is a pleasure to meet you Apollo " Aemma smiled at the boy which helped ease up his worries.

" It is a pleasure to meet you too Lady Blackthorn " Apollo said making Aemma laugh.

" Call me Aemma, you are family "

" It is a pleasure to meet you as well Apollo but now if you don't mind i will steal my sister from you " Althyra said and dragged her sister with her.

" Tell me everything " Althyra said when they sat down somewhere were no one could hear them.

" About what ? " Visenya asked .

" About you and Apollo " Althyra exclaimed .

" Well as you saw we met at the Hogwarts express. I think we always liked each other but never admited it till the fifth year though there was a moment on the third year but you will see that when the time comes " Visenya softly smiled as she talked about her and Apollo .

" He is kind and sweet with me but also extremely protective. He is everything i could have ever asked for " she continued making Althyra smile.

" You guys are perfect for each other " Althyra said.

" We should go back before father kills both of our men " Visenya said as they both looked at their family.

" We should all go to sleep and continue tomorrow " McGonagall said when they came back and everyone agreed.

" Keep your hands to yourselfs, both of you " Viserys said looking at both Regulus and Apollo before he got dragged by his wife who was scolding for scaring the poor boys.

" Come on, let's go to our room " Visenya told Apollo and the made their way to their room .

WARNING : SMUT

Once they reached the room Apollo sat on the bed and pulled Visenya to sit on his lap.

" Are you okay ? " Apollo asked as he softly kissed her neck and shoulder .

" Just stressed i guess " Visenya said as she played with Apollo's curls and he just hummed for her to continue talking as he continued kissing her neck and now slightly sucking the skin making Visenya sigh in pleasure.

" It's just that, seeing my life on the screen feels like i am living it all over again " she said making Apollo pull away and look at her.

" No matter what happens we are gonna get threw this together, okay ? " Apollo said making her smile softly.

Oh how she loved this man.

" Okay " she said .

" Now how about i take some of this stress away " he said pulling her closer so their faces were inches apart.

" And how exactly will you do that ? " she teased him.

" How about i show you instead of telling you " and with that he kissed her .

The kiss was full of lust and want making her moan.

He took her of his lap and pushed her on the bed hovering and slowly kissing and sucking her neck leaving hickeys behind.

Before he continued he looked at her asking for approval which she gave.

He took her clothes off and took a moment to admire to her body .

" No matter how many times i see you naked it will always be the most breathtaking sight i have ever seen " he told her making her blush.

He continued kissing and sucking till he reached her breasts.

He took a nipple in his mouth making her moan.

" Fuck " she pulled on his hair making him groan.

After he gave enough attention to her breasts and was satisfied with his work on her, he moved lower and lower till he reached her thighs.

He kissed everywhere except the place she wanted him the most.

" Please " she gasped when he left another hickey on her thigh .

" Please what my love " Apollo asked.

" Touch me " that was all it took for Apollo to attack her pussy with his mouth.

Sucking and licking her clit while two of his fingers were inside her.

" Shit " Visenya moaned loudly and as she was about to cum he pulled away.

" Why did you do that " she asked but all she got for a response was a kiss.

" Ready " Apollo asked as he lined up with her entrance.

" Yes " Visenya whispered.

" Fuck " he groaned as he pushed inside her waiting for her to get used to his size.

" Apollo " she moaned telling him that she was ready.

He started thrusting inside her slowly but started to pick up pace making her a moaning mess.

" I am gonna cum " Visenya managed to say between the moans.

" Me too " he groaned .

When she came her walls squeezed him making him cum aswell.

" I love you " Visenya mumbled sleepily cuddling into his chest .

" I love you too my Queen " Apollo said kissing her head.

END OF SMUT

The next morning Visenya was awaken by the soft sunlight and a hand that was playing with her hair .

" How long have you been awake ? " she asked Apollo .

" A while " he answered looking at her like she hang the stars in his life.

" Why didn't you wake me up ? " she asked getting up and putting her pijamas on.

" I didn't want to wake you up. You looked so peaceful plus i know you haven't been sleeping a lot lately " Apollo explained the look of love in his eyes being replaced by a look of worry.

It was true she hadn't slept a lot lately to busy being haunted by nightmares and worrying about her duties.

" My love, are you okay ? " Apollo's voice pulled her out of her thoughts.

" I am fine " .

She wasn't.

He knew she wasn't fine but he didn't want to push her.

When she was ready she would tell him but for now he would just have to be there for her as much as he could.

" Come here " he opened his arm and she cuddled into them.

" I love you, you know that right ? " Apollo said.

" I love you too " she said and kissed him.

Unlike the other kiss this kiss was filled with love and a promise that everything was gonna be okay.

Their moment was sadly interupted by the door being slammed open and Artemis walked in with a wide smile on her face.

" Goodmorning lovebirds, i hope i didn't interupt something " Artemis greeted them.

" Yes you d- " Apollo went to say but was interupted by Visenya.

" No, of course not "

" Good now get dressed so we can continue watching the movies " she said and walked out of the room.

" Finally what took you so long " this was the first thing Artemis said once they walked in the Great Hall.

" Oh shut up " Visenya playfully said.

" Shall we continue watching ? " McGonagall asked once everyone had settled down and everyone agreed.

Hi guys how are you ?

I hope you liked this chapter .

I am pretty sure this is the biggest chapter i have ever written.

Love ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 32.4K 91
-โœผ- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ. ...
14.3K 344 52
.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป ๐–  ๐–ฅ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ฃ ๐–ถ๐–ค๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ธ ๐–ฅ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฅ๐–จ๐–ข๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ. โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ... ๐–ฅ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ...
678K 14.2K 126
Dumbledores adoptive daughter has lived at Hogwarts since she was five years old , what happened when her life becomes intertwined with the boy who l...