bitches broken hearts || matt...

By chxrryrae

ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด โ˜…ๅฝก ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€... More

ะฒacะบั•ั‚agั” - cฮฑั•ั‚, ฯlaylฮนั•ั‚ & aั”ั•ั‚ะฝั”ั‚ฮนcั•
ฯัologฯ…ั”
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
a/n
8.

6.

352 10 26
By chxrryrae

OK SO I READ MY STORY LAST NIGHT AGAIN 

AND REALISED THAT LEAVING THIS BEHIND WAS KINDA A BAD IDEA

Though I might disappear here and there so yeahhh...

sorry for not updating, homework and studying in the way

Also I'm thinking about writing a Wednesday (new Netflix series) fanfic or a Lorenzo fanfic

RAVEN'S POV

"I can't find the toad!" Mae whined.

"Maybe he's in your pillow." Blaise shushed.

"Or in your hair." Mattheo snorted.

Raven crawled under the bed and looked at Sir Bitch asleep on a candy wrapper. She picked it up, "Oh. I got it."

"You're so quiet, Ave." Sienna marked up, confusion plastered on her face.

"Yeah, uh... had a bad sleep," Raven replied hastily.

"You never get bad sleep," Theodore commented.

"I guess I do."

"You didn't even cuss once today. And when you don't cuss, it's either Dumbledore telling you weird fucking riddles about your future, or you fought with someone." Sienna said.

"And Dumbledore is six feet under, so-" Lorenzo started.

"Wait, wasn't Dumbledore put in a coffin on the ground and not six feet under?" Pansy frowned.

"Hold up... yeah! He was put in that ugly white thing." Raven agreed, vaguely remembering the funeral.

"That was when you pranked Potter."  Mattheo marked up.

"WAIT, WHAT?" Blaise laughed.

"I dyed his hair green and silver."

"Sounds like what my uncle would do to Snape when he was here."  Draco shrugged.

"But anyways, what the hell happened?" Mae asked.

"Chase was being a bit of a dick," Raven grumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Ooh, Mattheo goin' full rage mode!" Blaise roared with laughter.

The Riddle boy rolled his eyes. "Blaise, you'd react the same if this was about Mae."

"Wait... Blaise is with Mae, so that means–" Sienna marked up.

"OH MY GOD! I KNEW IT YOU BITCH!" Mae screamed at Mattheo who covered his ears.

"What? No! I didn't mean it like that you dumb fuck." Mattheo seethed.

"Angry poodle. Rawr." Mae teased, as Raven punched her shoulder, sniggering.

"Shut up..."

"Hey, do you guys wanna go to our tree again?" Enzo asked.

"Yeah, why not, I mean, it's totally safe. It's not like we'd be tortured by the Carrow bitches." Draco said.

"We wouldn't." Raven corrected dryly.

"We're Slytherin, and Mattheo's dad is Voldy Moldy." Mae added.

"And they work for Voldy Moldy." Sienna finished.

"K, guys, I get it. Let's go." Draco rolled his eyes.

"Can we have a snowball fight?" Theo asked, smirking at Draco who cowered in fear, holding onto Pansy for dear life.

"Yippie-kai-yee, all against Draco." Raven snickered.

AT THE TREE

"Alright, I'm going with Blaise, Sienna with Theo, Pansy with Draco, Mattheo with Ave." Mae ordered.

"What about me?" Enzo whimpered.

"Oh c'mere ya big baby." Sienna cooed.

"See, Sienna cares about me." Enzo said proudly.

"Bro, we all do, you're just not so important." Mattheo chuckled.

"Bitch..." Raven slapped his arm, frowning.

"What's gotten you so soft?" Mattheo asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm not being soft, asshole." Raven snapped harshly.

"Jeez, calm down."

"Allrighty! Losers have to kiss!" Mae yelled.

"What?!" Sienna screamed. "I'm not kissing Theo if we lose!"

"You can always kiss me." Enzo cooed.

"Oh come on, losers have to prank the Carrows." Blaise said.

"Whatever, Zabini." Mae grumbled.

"Wait! Sir Bitch Bartholomue Hideous Gingersnap The 3rd!" Raven piped.

"Excuse me?"

Raven grabbed the toad from her jacket's front pocket and held it fiercely. "This bitch is on our team."

"That cunt can't even do anything, Grindelwald." Mattheo rolled his eyes.

"Abracadabra Sir Bitch Bartholomue Hideous Gingersnap The 3rd, piss on Mattheo Riddle!" Ave laughed.

"Ew! Get that sucker away from me!" Mattheo shrieked.

"You scream like a girl!" Raven cackled.

"Or I could make you scream." Mattheo smirked.

"Last time you tried to scare me I dyed your wardrobe pink. Be careful." Raven said cluelessly.

"I didn't know Ave was innocent." Theo whispered to Sienna who nodded.

"I am not!" Ave yelled.

"Guys, shut the fuck up!" Pansy snarked. "Can we play?"

"All right, teams, spread fifty metres from the centre." Mae ordered.

"Where the fuck is the centre?" Draco asked.

"Here. Where I'm standing."

"How are we supposed to know what fifty metres is?" Draco asked.

"Didn't you pay attention in class?" Raven deadpanned.

"Wait! Enzo is the killer, so, he has to hunt you down! And when he slaps you, you're on his side and have to slap other people." Mae declared.

"OKAY! SPREAD THE FUCK OUT!" Enzo shouted. "I'm going to hunt y'all down to the bone!"

All the teams spread out, Mattheo and Raven going towards the taller trees.

"What did Chase do?" Mattheo asked quietly.

"Uh," Raven paused, "Threaten... me? Sounded more like he's the Devil's messenger and wanted to invite me to hell permanently." 

"Lemme guess, he wanted to kill you again?"

"He's that predictable, isn't he?" Raven breathed.

Together they walked through the snowy forest, snowflakes softly falling from the clouds onto their coats. Raven bent down, picking up snow and forming them into a ball with her hands.

"We could make a fort." Mattheo suggested.

Raven put the snowballs in a duffel bag with an infinite inventory spell. "We could."

"Why did Chase want to kill you?"

"I don't know, but they might be working for someone." 

"My dad?"

"Doubt it. Your dad loooves me." Raven hummed.

"Sometimes I'm asking why,"

"Obviously I'm too amazing." Raven chuckled, "Hey poodle, can we go make a fort now?"

"Sure. Spells?" Mattheo held out his wand.

"Fuck yeah." Raven grinned wickedly.

five minutes later...

"I love this thing." Raven admired the big fort they had. "It's indestructible!" 

Mattheo kicked the 'door'. "Haha, not anymore, bitch."

"You MOTHERFUCKER! YOU KICKED MY DOOR!" Raven cried out.

"It's just a door." Mattheo scoffed.

"Just a door? Just a door! This is not just a door! This is Elsa's door!" Raven gasped.

"This shit doesn't look one bit like Elsa's castle." Mattheo said.

"Wait, you watched Frozen?" Raven squealed. Mattheo turned towards her.

"N-no I didn't."  He lied.

"You did, you did! You watched Frozen!" Raven hugged the curly haired boy strongly.

"Let it go." Mattheo muttered dryly.

"Can't hold it back anymore!" Raven continued.

"Ave?"

"Let it go, let it gooo! Turn away and slam the door!"

"Ave!"

"HERE I STAND, IN THE LIGHT OF DAY."

"AVE!" Mattheo snapped. "Shut up. You're gonna get us found by the big bad wolf."

"Who's the big bad wolf?"

"Enzo, dumbass!"

"Oh, right! Enzo!" Raven realised.

Raven and Mattheo heard a crack in the branches, "Hey guys, how ya doing?" Enzo's voice chuckled.

 "Fuck!" They yelled.

They ran, and Raven cast a spell on the fort, making it fly upwards.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHY IS THE CASTLE FLOATING?!" Mattheo screamed at the flying fort above them.

"BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE MY BABY BEHIND!"

"WAIT, WE'RE HAVING KIDS NOW?!" 

"NOOO! STUPID IDIOT!"

They stopped at a clearing, and the fort landed softly on the snowy ground.

"Ha! Made it! Take that Berkshire, kiss my ass–" Mattheo cut off Raven, wrapping his hand around her mouth, and picking her up with his arm around her waist.

"Shut up! Want us to run again?"

"It seems fun." Raven's voice replied, muffled.

"If I take my hand off your mouth, will you promise me you will not scream?" Mattheo whispered in her neck.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Raven asked through his hand.

"I'm asking you to promise me something."

"Last time someone made a promise they broke it." Raven recalled.

"Yes, and made them dance on the table during fourth year Defense Against the Dark Arts."

"Okay, okay, I promise."

"Do you really?" His mouth was now darn close to Raven's ear.

"For fuck's sake, do I need to sign a contract?" Raven snapped. "Let it go, Elsa."

Mattheo dropped her on the ground, and Ave fell softly on the snow.

"Ow! Bitch!" She whisper-yelled, slapping his knee.

"Oh I'm so sorry, princess." Mattheo mocked.

Raven got up. "I hear something."

"I hear your voice."

A snowball flew past Mattheo's ear.

"A–!" Raven slapped her hand on his mouth.

"Do you promise you'll be quiet?" She huskily whispered.

"Now is not the time!" Mattheo warned.

"Jeez, you're always the one doing that shit and now I can't do it?"

They climbed up the 'stairs' in the fort and towards the top.

"How many snowballs?" Mattheo asked, preparing the 'snowball canon'.

"Six hundred and twenty-six." Raven replied. "Medium size, five pennies each."

"Oh my God, give them here!"

"Three hundred and thirteen snowballs on their way to Mattheo Riddle." Raven announced.

Another snowball flew over their head.

"Ah!" Raven got out her binoculars and spotted Mae, Sienna, Blaise and Theo in the trees, standing together.

"They fucking teamed up!" Mattheo growled.

"We shall get out of here! Even if it's the last thing I'll do!" Raven declared.

"The last thing you'll ever do is holding my hand." He smirked.

"Oh, fuck off, will you?"

They threw the snowballs with speed towards their 'enemies'/'opponents'. 

"AHHHH! JESUS! WHAT THE HELL?!" Mae screamed.

"HAHAHHAA, SO LONG, SUCKERS!" Raven made the house fly again and their friends down below gasped.

"WHY IS THE HOUSE FLYING!" Sienna shouted.

"AHHHH!" Raven roared, hitting them with more snowballs from above.

in the Slytherin Common-room

"I am never teaming you two up." Mae grumbled.

"Good idea." Mattheo snickered.

"You two are devils." Theo muttered, him and Sienna lost due to the fact that Enzo caught them first.

"Ha, you have to get in trouble with the Carrows." Blaise laughed, high-fiving Enzo and Draco.

Snape entered the common-room dramatically, "Slytherins. Two new students shall join your house, Evelyn and Esmeralda Rosier."

"Hi, call me Evie!" An enthusiastic girl smiled broadly.

"Hey," the second one said to Mattheo whose eyes sent her a dark glare, "Babe."

i'm back

tho

no updates every week probably sorry homies❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
78.7K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
432K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ๏ฟฝ...