Rise Of The Owl House

Oleh Anthony7410

The first mystic warrior of the Boiling Isles in centuries. Follow AJ and Luz the humans in mystic and magic... Lebih Banyak

Bio
The lying Witch, a Warden and a Mystic Trainee
Witches before wizards
Origami tsunami
We were teenage abominations
The intruder
Covenant
Hooty's moving hassle
Lost in language
Once upon a swap
Something ventured, some kids framed
Escape of the palisman
Sense and insensitivity
Owl-pellet adventure shorts
Adventures in the elements
The first day
Really small problems
Understanding Willow
Enchanting grom fright
Agony of a Witch and Mystic Warrior
Young blood, Old souls, Endless hope
Separate tides
Escaping exspulsion
Echos of the past
Keeping up A-fear-acnes
Through the looking glass ruins
Hunting palisman and Mystic Warrior
Eda's reqium
Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door
Eclipse lake
Not everything is in black and white
Yesterday's lie
Follies at the Coven Day Parade
Christmas Special!
Elsewhere. Elsewhen. Elsewho?
Black as night, bright as white
Any sport in a storm
Reaching out
Them's the breaks, kid
Not so happy returns Vol. 1
A dream become reality Vol. 2
Tale of the Yokai Vol. 3
Insane in the Battle Nexus Vol. 4
Happy Pride Month
Merry Christmas (Thank you)

Wing it like witches and warriors

1.5K 29 28
Oleh Anthony7410

Open on Boscha with her hair down in her bedroom, which is filled with various trophies. She looks into her mirror.

Boscha: You are talented. You are a star. You may be hated, so long as you are feared.

As she speaks, she puts her hair into the usual bun then stands up, putting on a varsity jacket before heading for the door.

Boscha: Most important of all, you are a winner.

Boscha rips off a page of her calendar before walking out the door, revealing the whole month has been marked "Grudgby Season".

Cut to Boscha walking through Bonesborough dribbling a grudgby ball, passing several mesmerized onlookers.

Old Woman 1: There she goes, captain of the Banshees. Off to win another championship for Hexside.

Old Woman 2: *To her child* Why can't you be more like her?

Her child breathes in deeply with an annoyed expression. Boscha approaches Hexside, with a banner reading "Go get 'em, Banshees" magically unfurling over the school. Skara, Amelia, and Cat form up behind Boscha.

Boscha: Alright, girls. You know the drill. Captain goes first. *Enters the school* Hello, Hexside! Your star has arrived. Groveling line starts here. *Looks around* Something's not right. Nobody's here!

Students are laughing from a distance. Boscha peers around a corner, spotting a crowd of students gathered around Willow, who is holding a potted plant.

Hexside Student: No way!

Potions Student: Do me next. Do me!

Willow uses her magic, the plant sprouting a fruit looking like the potions student's face. The student takes it.

Potions Student: Welcome to the world, little buddy. You're the coolest, Willow.

Willow: *Blushing* Aw, shucks!

Bird Student: Yeah, Willow rules!

Boscha: *Walking past with her posse* Wow, she has to make friends out of plants. How sad.

Amity: *Entering* Oh, please! You know, I used to be like you, Boscha, obsessed with status, challenging my competition. But I grew up. When will you?

The crowd of students laugh.

Boscha: *Angered* Oh, this is not gonna fly.

Cut to outside of Hexisde. Eda and Luz fly in on Eda's staff and AJ flying on his rocket staff. Luz hops off of Eda's staff once they were close to the ground, AJ lands and puts his staff away after the rocket on the end of it dissappears.

Luz: My first grudgby season! I'm so excited, I have more school spirit than the school spirits!

Camera pans to a ghost holding pom-poms.

Ghost: Why do I even bother? *Groans and floats away*

AJ sniffs a stuffy nose and shaking his head a little.

Eda: Ah, grudgby season is the best. You know, I used to play, back in my gory days.

Luz: You mean "glory days"?

Eda: Well, that too. I was unstoppable on the field. I had the best moves and the best cheats.

Luz: Cheating isn't anything to brag about. How do you know you were any good if all you did was cheat your way to victory?

Eda: Ugh. What do humans know, with your goody-goody attitude? If "cheaters never prosper", why was I the star player?

AJ: A star player who- *Gasp lightly* who- *Breathes in heavily*

0:07

Eda and Luz go wide eyed and stay silent for a few seconds, staring at AJ in shock.

AJ: Oh jeezums. *Sniff* Scue me, aww man. *Snort* Does the demon realm allergy seasons?

Luz is cupping her blushing cheeks squealing happily, hopping in place and Eda just laughs after hearing his sneeze.

AJ: *Crosses his arms* What?

Luz: *Unfruls his arms, holding his hands still hopping* That was the cutest sneeze ever! How have you not sneezed for me yet?!

AJ: *Blushing a little* I've sneezed other times

Luz: *Cups and smooshes his cheeks; speaks in a baby voice* But never so cutesy wootsy.

Luz hugs AJ tightly and all he does is growl in annoyance and blushes out of embarrassment.

AJ: *Pushes her away* Can we just go to school already?

Luz: Hmm, OK *Boops his nose* sneezey boy. *Pulls a sleeping King out of her hood* Bye, King, you little snoozers.

Luz kisses King's head and puts him on the staff as he opens his eyes slightly. Luz and AJ then take their leave, before King scurries into Eda's hair.

King: Ugh. Eda, when was the last time you cleaned up in here? *He throws a bag of onion rings from Eda's hair, then pulls out a rat* Get your own scalp, buddy. This one's taken. *Throws the rat*

King sticks his head out and holds Eda's hair like a blanket before apparently also Millie was in Eda's hair, sticks her head out next to King, with her eyes closed.

Eda: All this talk of grudgby has me feeling nostalgic. Whaddya say you kitty's and me take a little trip down memory lane?

King: Hard pass.

Millie: Mreo.

They both pull their heads back.

Eda: That's the spirit.

Ghost: You mean me?

Eda: Ugh. Come on! *Flies away*

Ghost: *Droops* Oh.

Cut to a history classroom within Hexside.

Teacher: Over 50 years ago, Emperor Belos appointed a head witch to each coven. *Continues talking*

Gus, AJ, Luz and Willow with a new hair peice, are sitting together at one desk and AJ is seen blowing his nose into a tissue paper.

Luz: *To her freinds* I can't wait for grudgby season to start! I've studied up on all sorts of magical sports. Like this. *Holds up a DVD case* Good Witch Azura 2: The Field of Deadly Fates. A classic underdog tale.

AJ: *Sniffs and throws away the tissue* I would say fiction would have no meaning here, but a lot things here are considered fiction. *Pulls out a DVD case* Besides I bet it could never match up to Lou Jitsu Soccer Nexus: Battle Nexus of the Feet.

Willow: *Taking Luz's DVD case* "Azura challenges Hecate in the smibbitch championship. But will she risk it all by taking a chance on the deadly Thorn Vault?" *Takes AJ's DVD case* "Lou Jitsu is forced back into the Battle Nexus, but this time it's a soccer tournament. Will he be able to use his ninjitsu skills to fight his way through? Of course he will!" *Opens AJ's DVD case*

Gus: *Grabbing the DVD* Ooh, a shiny cookie. *Opens his mouth*

AJ: *Grabbing the DVD from Gus* Not food! *Holds it close to his chest*

Luz takes her DVD case back and AJ grabs his DVD case and puts away his DVD in it.

Teacher: The council headquarters was built and paid for by...? Anyone? Willow?

Willow: *Stands up* Uh, the Pixie Dust Taxes?

Bird Student: *From the hall* Whoo, yeah! Go, Willow!

Teacher: Impressive, Miss Park.

The students murmur in admiration.

Luz: What's going on? It's like all of Hexside's caught Willow fever!

Willow: Ever since I patched thing up with Amity, I've been feeling more confident. *Gesturing to the flower shaped hair clip she's wearing* I guess it shows.

AJ: Also, is there actually some kind of allergy season going on lately?

Willow: No, why? Is something-

Suddenly Willow's hair clip levitates off of her head and into Boscha's hand.

Boscha: Aw, Willow thinks she's popular now. How cute.

Luz: Hey, I agree, my friend is very cute.

AJ: *Holds his hand out* Now give her hair clip back. Please?

Boscha just pulls her hand back.

Boscha: It's weird that Amity hangs out with you guys now. Ever since Grom, she's gone soft. But don't worry. *Puts clip in her hair* I'm still here to show you who's boss.

Gus: *Comes out nowhere and grabs the hair clip* Here, Willow.

Gus puts the clip back in Willow's hair.

Boscha: Oh-ho-ho! The friends wanna get in on this too, huh?

Boscha levitates Willow's bag into the air, spilling its contents onto Gus, AJ, Luz, and Willow before She laughs. AJ growls at her.

Teacher: Is that laughter? Hey, hey! Learning's not supposed to be fun!

Luz: We are having zero fun, I swear. Boscha's picking on us.

Boscha: My apologies, sir. I was practicing my aim for grudgby. *Throws an eraser at Willow*

Teacher: Boscha, how could you throw things at them... *Draws a circle on his chest* when you could throw things at me? Am I over here? Or am I over here? Anything for the captain of the Banshees!

Boscha: Oh, thanks, but I already have the perfect targets. *Throws gum into Willow's hair*

Willow: Oh! *Groans*

AJ: Wait.

AJ walks up next to Willow with a clean tissue and a pair of scissors. He gently grabs the gum with the napkin, pulls it back a little before cutting it and tiny bit of her hair off.

AJ: There we go.

Willow: *Smiles to him* Thank you AJ.

AJ: *Soft expression* No probles. *Tosses the tissue covered gum into Boscha's lap and glares at her* You are so disgusting.

AJ walks back and sits in between Gus and Luz as Boscha smacks the gum away giving AJ a stink eye.

Luz: *Puts a hand on Willow's shoulder* Don't worry, it's not like she can follow us around all day, right?

Cut to Hexside's front steps. Gus, AJ, Luz, and Willow's eyes are widen with shrunken pupiles and are all covered in trash, their faces graffitied with insults.

Luz: She followed us around all day. She literally followed us around all day!

AJ: *Growl* I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna power punch Jitsu her face in!

Willow: *Sighs* I'm really sorry I pulled you guys into this. We should have just kept a low profile. Boscha could get away with murder if she wanted to.

Principal Bump: *Going down the stairs* What's this? Boscha got away with murder? I can't say I approve, but at least she's trying new things. *Leaves*

AJ's mouth is hung open with a twitching eye.

Luz: We will find a way out of this.

Amity passes by the stairs holding three books in her arms. Both Luz and AJ both notice her and AJ's expression grows softer.

Luz/AJ: Amity!

Luz and AJ cleans themselves off before running up to Amity, who turns to them with a blush on her face.

Amity: Oh, Luz, AJ! You're both here! I mean, obviously you guys are here, this is school, and you two go here now, with, uh, me... I've been talking for too long.

AJ: *Sniff* It's ok.

Luz: Amity, we need your help.

Amity: Yes, I can help! *Pause* With what, exactly?

Luz: Boscha won't stop picking on Willow, and no one will do anything about it because she's the "Star Captain of the Grudgby Team".

Amity: Yeah, this time of year, she's extra unbearable.

AJ: You two were *Air quotes* "friends", is there anything you can tell us about her?

Amity: Uh, the hard part is, there's no reasoning with Boscha. She only speaks in grudgby terms.

Luz: Hmm. Okay, okay. I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down.

Amity: *Looking at the books she's holding* I'm... not putting anything down.

AJ: It's a human expre- eh, eh, *Sneezes into his arm*

Luz: *Cups her cheeks, blushing* Aww.

AJ groans, blushing out of embarrassment. Amity looks at him a little shocked, holding her books close to her chest and blushes from his sneeze.

Amity: *Whispers* So cute..

AJ: *Sniffs* Huh, wha-

Willow screams. Trash falls on Willow from above as other students watch. Luz and AJ runs up to her.

Luz/AJ: Willow!

AJ runs up to Willow and helps Gus get all the trash off of her.

Luz: What happened?

Willow: Boscha happened.

Boscha: *From a second floor window, a trash can upside down in her hands* Hey, Willow! I just thought all trash should stay in one spot.

AJ looks up to Boscha, growling.

Luz: That's it! Boscha! Willow challenges you to... a grudgby match!

AJ: What?!

Boscha: *Dropping the trash can* She what?

Willow: I what?

The trash can falls onto Gus.

Gus: *The trash cans falls on him* She what? Seriously, what's going on here?

Cut to the Owl House. Eda is in her old grudgby jacket with Millie on her shoulders, showing a photo album to King.

Eda: And here's when we took down Epiderm High in the semi-finals. *Points to photo of her younger self holding a trophy* Oh, I was the youngest on the team, but I had what some call "star power". AKA, this. *Pulls a box out from her hair labeled "Eda's Rad Cheats"*This is my cheat box. I have all my best weapons in here. Smoke bombs, sock-worms... Mwah. You name it. Oh, I never lost a game with this bad boy.

The door slams open and Hooty's head enters.

Hooty: Hoot-hoot! Guess who found a special friend in the forest. *He brings in Lilith, wrapped up in his elongated body* It was me. Hoot!

Hooty releases Lilith, who falls to the floor.

Eda: *Stashes her cheat box in her hair* Lilith.

Lilith: *Stands* Edalyn.

Hooty: *Pops up between them* Hooty!

Eda: Ugh. Scram, Hooty.

Hooty: Okay!

Hooty's body retracts back into the front door, which then promptly slams shut. Millie jumps off of Eda's shoulders and sits next to King, both now on the coffee table.

Lilith: Why are you in your old uniform?

Eda: No reason. It's laundry day. What are you doing here?

Lilith: *Summons scroll, clears throat, reads* Edalyn Clawthorne, you are hereby under arrest by the order of the Emperor of the Boiling Isles-

Eda uses her magic to roll up the scroll, which smacks Lilith in the face.

Lilith: Ah!

Eda: You were saying?

Lilith: Come on! I have to bring you in. It's time for you to join the coven. The Emperor has big plans for the Isles, and he wants you to be a part of it all. And The Emperor has a plan to help that boy of yours, he can help him learn and control his mystic powers, even face off against The Shredder.

Eda: *Picks up the photo album; sarcastically* Ooh, Aah. What an incredible opportunity for me and my human boy.

Lilith: What are you even looking at? *Grabs the photo album from Eda* Grudgby pictures? Feeling sentimental?

Eda: Pah! Me? Never. I was just telling King here how good I was. *Summons grudgby ball*

Lilith: Oh, Edalyn. Not only is the curse affecting your hair, but your memory as well.

Lilith holds up the picture of young Eda, unfolding it to reveal a young Lilith with an even larger grudgby trophy, and several medals.

Eda: *Groans* Ah, tell you what. *Spins the grudgby ball on her finger* I'll go with you peacefully to the Emperor with AJ...

Lilith: Really?

Eda: Sure. If you beat me at a game of grudgby. Luz is always challenging people to things. Why not me?

Lilith: Hmm... Game on.

Cut back to Hexside with Willow and AJ walking up to Luz.

Willow: Luz, what are you doing?

AJ: Are you crazy?!

Luz: I'm just following Amity's advice. Boscha only speaks in grudgby terms. Trust me, I have a plan.

AJ: But we don't even know how to-

Luz: *Puts a finger to his lips* Shh, trust me, I got this.

Luz walks up to Boscha, who is exiting the building, leaving AJ to groan and pull on his hair in slight anger as Willow pats his shoulder.

Boscha: Okay, maybe it's the altitude of the second floor, but I thought I heard you say that Leaf Girl wanted to challenge me to a grudgby match.

Luz: That's right! We'll settle this once and for all on the field.

Students flank both of them. Willow runs up between them.

Willow: *Smiles nervously* Or we could just talk about our issues.

Boscha: *With three of her freinds behind her* Let's do this.

Willow: Oh, no.

Luz: If Willow's team wins, *Pulls Willow beside her* you don't get to pick on her anymore.

She points backwards to AJ helping Gus getting the trash can off of him.

Boscha: Fine! And when we win, Willow and your team will be our water gofers.

Luz: Ha! That's not even a punishment. I love water.

Boscha: And we get to use you as target practice.

Boscha throws the ball and kicks it, sending it straight through a tree trunk nearly hitting AJ with it. The hole smokes as AJ, Luz and Willow watch in shock.

Boscha: See you after school, losers.

The Banshees leave as AJ walks up to Luz and Willow all still in slight shock before the entire tree catches fire making AJ instinctively push Luz and Willow behind him.

Bird Student: Whoo-hoo! Willow verses Boscha!

AJ: Dude! *Bird Student flinches* Not now!

Bird Student: *Backs away* Sorry, sorry.

AJ, Luz, Amity, Gus and Willow all walk over to the front stairs and Willow sits down on the stair case resting her head on her hands.

Amity: Luz, this isn't a good idea.

Willow: Yeah, I've never even played grudgby before! How am I supposed to beat Boscha?

AJ: More like how are we supposed to beat Boscha? If we lose we're all gonna be target practice! And we'll most likely turn out worse then that tree! *He Gestures to the still burning tree*

Luz: *Points to Willow* But you're the better witch *Points to AJ* and you're the best mystic warrior. I don't know much about sports, *Pulls out her DVD case* but I know about sports movies. *Slowly walks up the staircase* We, too, are a ragtag team of lovable misfits joined together to defeat a powerful enemy. With a little team spirit and a training montage, we can win.

Willow: *Smiles* Well, if you think this'll work, then I'm in. How about you, Gus, AJ?

Gus: In seasons past, *Holds up a pair of flags& these flags have waved in support of grudgby greats. Now they will wave for the greatest: Me! *Waves flags*

AJ: *Cups his chin* Well, this does give me the chance to beat Boscha *Air quotes* "legally". So you know what? *Pulls out his tonfas, clashes his fist together, creating red holographic arms and fist pumps the air with them* Let's play!

Luz: What about you, Amity?

Amity: Me? On a team with you *Looks to AJ* and AJ? Running around in cute uniforms? Sweating?! *She blushes heavily, then runs off* I gotta go!

AJ watches Amity run off with a heavy blush as his mystic powers dissappears.

AJ: Swe*Voice crack*ating?

Luz: *Oblivious* Huh? Well, I guess she's out. *Jumps from the stair case, landing in front of them, posing* In any case, let's get training!

Cut to Luz, AJ, Willow, and Gus at the Hexside grudgby field.

Luz: So, how exactly do we play grudgby?

Gus: Well, *He summons a miniature illusion of the field to demonstrate* there's a ball, and you score by getting the ball through the other team's goal. *The illusion dissipates*

Luz: That sounds easy.

Willow: It is, except...

Willow summons a leaf and blows it onto the field. The leaf is quickly ripped to shreds by fire, vines, ice shards, and rock spikes that emerge from the field.

AJ: How is this-?! Actually, I should be used to this by now.

Luz: Yeah. Boiling Isles. Should have predicted this.

Luz sets her phone to play motivational sports music, sets it in between her's and AJ's DVD cases before putting a sweatband on.

Luz: Alright! Every great sports story includes a training montage.

Gus: *Raises hand* What's a "mon-tage"?

Luz: Well...

AJ: It's like this.

AJ snaps his fingers before a montage starts: Luz and AJ explains to Willow and Gus what a montage is using a chalkboard while Gus writes in his notebook;

Luz and AJ shows the two a football movie on a TV with her and AJ leaning on it;

the four of them have a tea party in animal onesies. Luz wears a yellow cat onesie with a cat face, Willow wears a pink frog onesie with antlers and a closed eyed smile, Gus wears a blue walrus onesie with a tea cup in hand and AJ wears a lime green bear onesie with a grumpy look while eating a tiny sandwich.

Cut back to the grudgby field.

Gus: Oh, I get it now. Wait, were we just having a tea party in animal jammies?

Luz: What happens in the montage stays in the montage!

AJ: Besides it makes Luz happy.

Luz: *Hugs him* Yeah! Now let's hit the field.

Luz blows a whistle, throwing a grudgby ball at Gus and Willow. It hits the ground. Willow prepares to kick it, but a giant tentacle burst from the ground, throwing the ball. Willow catches it. Willow and Gus yell. They both across the field and away from the tentacle. A giant hand bursts from the ground, grabbing Gus. Flaming grudgby balls follow Willow.

Bird Student: *From the bleachers* Woo! Go Willow!

Willow runs the opposite direction. A trampoline emerges from the ground and launches her backwards.

Bird Student: You'll get 'em next time!

Willow lands next to Luz and AJ, who both haven't moved at all. Luz just Smiles to them while AJ looks on in worry.

Willow: *Sighs* I need a cup of water.

AJ pulls out one of his katanas, makes a small portal before sticking hand through it and pulls out a water bottle.

AJ: *Hands it to Willow* Here you go.

Willow: Thank you.

She then proceeds to chug the bottle down as Gus walks up to them and falls on the ground.

Luz: Now for our big finale! Let's try... *Activates a plant glyph* the Thorn Vault. *Puts glyph on ground*

AJ: Wait what?!

Willow: Luz, wait-

Willow and Gus are launched into the air by a column of thorns.

AJ: *Runs after them* Willow! Gus!

Willow summons a large plant to break their fall. Gus rolls right off of it. Willow over to him and holds him up.

AJ catches up to them with Luz behind him.

Willow: Gus! Talk to me, Gus!

Gus: I-I think something's broken. *Pulls out his flags, now snapped, and gasps* My flags! I never should have tried to play. You were always enough for me. *Sobs*

AJ kneels down and puts a comforting hand on his back. Willow looks down to see her hair clip, now snapped in half.

Willow: Come on, Gus. I have some floral tape in the greenhouse. We'll fix them.

Gus: *Sniffs* Okay.

Willow and Gus stand and begin walking away. AJ stands up as well.

Luz: Guys, let's try the Thorn Vault one more time.

Willow: Not now, Luz. We're tired.

AJ: *Puts a hand on Luz's shoulder* Luz, let's just back down from the bet.

Luz: But we're the underdogs, we have to stay upbeat and keep trying and-

Willow: *Walks up to them snd gets in Luz's face* Luz! Not everything can be solved with a good attitude and a dope music soundtrack. We're going to lose. And no movie can help us against that. The game is off. *Leaves*

Luz: Willow, wait!

Luz looks down at the broken hair clip. She picks it the peices up and watches Willow walk away saddened. AJ puts a hand on her shoulder.

Cut to outside the Owl House, with a makeshift grudgby field set up in front of it. Eda and Lilith approach each other from opposite sides. Hooty stretches out to be between them, now wearing a ref's hat and whistle.

Hooty: You gals ready to hoot? We want a clean game here, so no magic allowed.

King: *Next to a scoreboard, dressed as a cheerleader with Millie next to him in familiar cheerleaders costume* Yes! Now we'll strike fear into our enemies with these armors of intimidation.

Eda: *Laughs, snorts* Yeah, intimidation armor. *To Lilith* Pushing paper all day might make you a little rusty. I'll try to go easy on you.

Lilith: Remember, dear sister, you may have been star player, but I was team captain for a reason.

Eda grunts. Hooty blows the whistle.

Cut back to the Hexside grudgby field, Luz sitting on the bleachers with AJ next to her on her right, comforting Luz with back strokes. Luz repairs Willow's hair clip with a band-aid before Amity walks up to them.

Amity: Tough practice? *Sits down next to Luz*

Luz: I pushed Willow and Gus too hard. It's just, I hate seeing Willow get picked on. She's one of the best friends I've ever had. Winning this game is the only way I know how to help.

AJ: Well, there are other ways. *Sees Amity glaring at him* But yeah, this is a nice way to try to make it up to Willow.

Amity: Did you know, before Boscha, I was the grudgby team captain?

Luz/AJ: Really?

Amity: Well, once I left the team, I decided that was a part of my life I wanted to forget.

Fade to a flashback of Amity as captain of the Banshees with Boscha, Amelia and Skara.

Amity: *Voiceover* We were playing Glandus High for the Island Championship. We had a move planned, and it was a good one. But, at the last minute, I decided I wanted to do something a bit flashier. I changed our game plan to... the Thorn Vault.

Luz: Good Witch Azura 2: Field of Deadly Fates! You watched it too?

Amity: Uh, yeah.

In the flashback, Amity successfully does the Thorn Vault, launching herself to a goal post and tossing the ball in. The score changes for a Banshee win. Amity cheers, then realizes she hurt her teammates.

Amity: It went disastrously wrong. My teammates got hurt. All because I had an idea of how things should be. I pushed them too far.

Fade back to Amity in the present.

Amity: I never played again after that day.

Amity turns to Luz and AJ, their faces incredibly close. Amity stumbles back and falls, blushing heavily.

AJ: Oops! Sorry.

Luz: Wah! Sorry. *Her and AJ help Amity up* I just really love backstories.

AJ: Same here.

AJ and Luz look down and see The Banshees enter, walking onto the field.

Luz: *Putting something in Amity's hand* I know what to do to make this up to Willow. Thanks. *Leaves*

She notices AJ following her and puts a hand up to him.

Luz: AJ, no. I have to do this.

AJ: *Grabs her hand* And I'm not letting you do it alone, we do this-

Luz smiles and blushes knowing what to say.

A-Luz-J: Together.

Amity watches them walk away, hand in hand with a smile on her face before looking at her hand, revealing Luz handed her Willow's hair clip. She gasps a little before looking over to them.

Boscha: *To Luz* It's after school. Where's the leader of your loser brigade?

Luz: We're here on her behalf.

AJ: We forfeit.

Amity gasps.

Luz: And I'm here to tell you that we'll take Willow's place as your water gofers, target practices, whatever you need.

Boscha: Wow, you're really good friends. *Magically lights a grudgby ball on fire* And a perfect target.

Luz gasps and AJ pulls out his tonfas, both sparking red electricity.

Boscha: *Throws ball at them* Think fast!

AJ grabs Luz and they both duck out of the ball's path. Boscha summons more flaming grudgby balls. AJ clashes his fist creating red holographic arms going all the way up to his shoulders.

AJ: *Turns to Luz* Run! *Turns back to the flaming balls* Power Punches Ahoy!

Luz runs as AJ punches the balls the balls away. Amity runs off to go find Willow and Gus.

Cut to the school greenhouse. Willow tapes up Gus's flags, both seeking medical attention?

Willow: There, that ought to do it.

Gus: These are flags of surrender now.

Amity: *Slams open the door* Luz and AJ needs our help!

Willow looks to Gus uncertain.

Amity: I know Luz pushed you guys, and she always gets in over her head. She can be so stupid, which I love- *Blushes lightly* I mean hate! And AJ is doing everything he can to protect her, which is admiring- *Blushes* I mean excruciating to watch! In any case, they need you right now, which is sweet- *Blushing brighter* I mean, I hate it, and it's dumb!

Willow looks to her suspiciously.

Gus: You lost me.

Amity: Just, here.

Amity gives Willow her hair clip. Willow smiles.

Gus: Can we resist the call to action? No! May the flags be raised once more.

Gus runs out, knocking the medical supplies over and Willow and Amity right behind him.

Cut back to Eda and Lilith's grudgby match. Eda tries scoring a goal, but Hooty blocks the ball.

Hooty: Hoot!

Eda: Hooty! Whose side are you on?

Hooty: I'm an unbiased participant, hoot-hoot.

Lilith grabs the ball, successfully avoids Eda and Hooty, and scores a goal. King marks the score, now tied 5-5 while Millie attacking one of King's pom poms.

King: Point goes to Lilith. We're at a tie here, folks.

Eda and Lilith both pant in exhaustion.

Hooty: *Balancing the ball on his head* Time for one more play.

Eda: *Pulls our her cheat box from her hair* Just one little trick and the game will be mine.

Eda opens her cheat box, only to find it empty, save for two notes reading, "I noticed your lunchbox was getting dirty so I cleaned it! LOVE, LUZ", with a drawing of a heart and a really good drawing of Luz throwing a peace sign. The other note read "There will be no cheating in my presence. It's for your own good! Love, AJ." With a heart and winkey face drawn on. She slams her cheat box shut.

Eda: Dang it, kids! Your nonsense has gotten into my head. *Stashes her cheat box away in her hair* Well, time to do this the old-fashioned way.

Lilith: Taking your time. Nervous?

Eda: Not today, sister.

Hooty blows the whistle, beginning play again. Eda and Lilith both jump for the ball. Eda grabs it and makes for the goal. Hooty emerges from the ground.

Hooty: It's me again!

Eda steps on his face, using him as a launchpad.

Hooty: Ow!

Lilith tries to do the same but her gut get caught on his face.

Hooty: Oh geez, hey!

Lilith: No!

Eda: Yeah!

Eda scores the goal and King draws in the last score.

King: Ha ha! Game over! Team Owl House rules supreme!

Millie: Meow!

Eda: Yes! Still got it! Still got the skills to pay the bills!

Lilith: No! *On her knees, slamming her fists angrily at the ground* No! I can't go back to the Emperor empty-handed.

Eda sighs. She takes her ring off, and holds it out to Lilith.

Eda: Here. Tell them I put up a heck of a struggle.

Lilith: *Takes the ring* I will be back for you. And next time, I won't be alone.

Eda: I'll be waiting.

Lilith looks over her shoulder at Eda, then walks into the distance.

Hooty: I'll be waiting too! Hoot-hooty-hoot!

Cut back to the Hexside grudgby field. Luz is running from Boscha's grudgby balls and AJ doing his best hit them then. Soon a ball hits the ground below AJ and explodes sending him flying back in Luz.

Luz: AJ! *Helps him up*

AJ: *Stands straight* I'm good, come on!

They both run but come to a halt as a wall of spikes blocks their path.

Boscha: Having fun yet? 'Cause I'm just getting warmed up.

Boscha throws a flaming grudgby ball at them, which is sent back by a tree suddenly emerging from the field in front of them.

Boscha: *Catches the ball* Huh?

Willow: Boscha. Your issue is with me, not Luz or AJ. Leave them be.

Luz/AJ: Willow! *Runs up to her*

Luz: Willow, I'm sorry I got you into this mess. You're right, I got my head too stuck in the movie biz.

Willow: It's okay. I know you were just trying help in your Luz way. But now let's finish this... my way.

AJ: *Grins* Lead the way, captain.

Willow turns back to Boscha with now AJ and Luz standing beside her, all three standing triumphantly.

Willow: The game is back on.

Boscha: You need four players on your team. Where's your fourth?

Willow, AJ and Luz look to Gus in the bleachers, looking sadly at his flags.

Willow: Uh, well...

Amity: Right here.

They all look to see Amity walking up to Willow, AJ and Luz with a smile and walks past Boscha.

Boscha: You just destroyed your social life.

Amity: *Looks at Willow, AJ and Luz* Nah. I think I made it better.

AJ: *Puts a flat hand out* Amity, welcome to... The Mad Dogs!

Amity/Willow/Luz: Mad Dogs?

AJ: I tried to think of a good team name. *Frowns a little* No good?

Amity: *Puts her hand on top of his* I like it.

Luz: *Puts her hand in* I love it!

Willow: *Puts her hand in* It's the best one we got.

AJ smiles brightly.

AJ/Willow/Luz/Amity: Go, Mad Dogs!

They raise their hands in the air cheering their team name.

Boscha: Ugh! Game on!

Boscha stalks off. Amity, Luz, AJ, and Willow smile at each other.

Cut to Boscha, Cat, Skara, and Amelia facing off against AJ, Luz, Willow, and Amity, all eight in grudgby gear.

Gus: Go Willow!

Willow: *To Boscha* There's something on your shoe.

Boscha: *Scoffs* Like I'd fall for that.

The ball is launched into the air. Boscha lunges for it but is stopped.

Bosha: Huh?

There are vines wrapped around her shoe making her falls to the ground.

Boscha: Oh!

Willow catches the ball she makes a magic circle marking a magic plant to pull her into the ground in time before Amelia, Cat, and Skara could catch her.

She comes out from the ground near Boscha's goal and scores.

Banshees O-1 Mad Dogs

Luz holding the ball and Amity are stopped by a sliding axe blade popping out of the ground moving back and forth, blocking their path to score. AJ, now having KF in hand, uses it for a stair case before jumping in the air passing Luz and Amity.

AJ: Mystic Whip Grip!

KF laughs as it wraps around the sliding axe blade, AJ lands on his feet and pulls the axe back, stopping in place. Luz and Amity takes this and both run pass the blade, both giving AJ a thumbs.

Banshees 0-2 Mad Dogs

Gus creates illusion duplicates of himself to cheer Luz, Amity, AJ, and Willow on.

Amelia runs past a spikey tentacle and flying arrows with the ball in hand before throwing the ball scoring a point for the Banshees.

Banshees 1-2 Mad Dogs

Luz runs up to Amelia who is panting and raises her hand up for a high five.

Luz: Nice work.

Amelia: Thanks.

The two high-five and Boscha sees this.

Boscha: *Annoyed* Hmm.

Amelia saw her and looks back to Luz with her arms crossed and a fake angry look.

Banshees 5-5 Mad Dogs

The game progresses further. Boscha throws a flaming grudgby ball at Luz, who blocks with an ice glyph. Luz catches the ball, seeing a fire glyph burned onto it.

Luz: Whoa.

Luz puts a piece of paper onto the ball, burning the glyph onto the paper. She taps it, activating a fire spell onto the ball setting it ablaze.

Luz: *Gasps* Fire magic! *Throws ball* Amity!

Amity knocks it into the goal with a giant abomination fist coming out from the ground.

Amity: Yeah! *Laughs happily*

AJ: *Runs up to Luz and Amity and hugs them* Whoo! I'm so proud of you two!

The three all all laugh happily together with light blushes on their faces.

Banshees 9-9 Mad Dogs

Both teams huddle up, making up their next game plan.

Amity: There's time for one more play.

Willow: And this play could determine whether us Mad Dogs win or lose.

AJ: *Punches his left palm* So let's make it the grandest of all the finales.

Luz: Here's what I have to offer. *Holds out fire, light, plant, and ice glyphs*

Willow: I think we should try... *Points to plant glyph* this one.

Luz: *Gasps* The Thorn Vault? Are you sure?

Willow: I'm ready this time.

AJ: *Puts his hand in the middle* Let's do this.

They all put their hands in the middle before throwing their hands in the air cheering.

AJ/Luz/Amity/Willow: Go Mad Dogs!

Gus and his illusions cheer on as play resumes. The two teams face off at centerfield once again. The ball is launched into the air, and Luz catches it.

Luz: Ha!

Amity: Watch out!

Amity pushes Luz out of the way of Boscha, getting tackled as a result.

Luz: Amity!

Amity: Luz!

Amelia, Skara and Cat chases after Luz but AJ gets in their way with his tonfa powers.

AJ: Luz, go! I-I-I *Sneezes*

0:06

Amelia, Cat and Skara stop and stare at AJ for a few seconds before holding their hands with slight blushes.

Amelia/Cat/Skara: Aww!

0:34

AJ: *Blushes and stomps his foot* Doh, come on, man! I'm not cute! *Sneezes again*

Skara: *Gasp* I gotta get this on my Penstagram! *Summons her Penstagram and takes a picture*

AJ: *Stomps his foot again; whines* Stop it! *Sneezes again*

Amelia, Cat and Skara continue to take photos and records him and continue to "Aww!", much to his suffering.

Luz: *Giggles* The power of cute sneezes. *Turns to Willow* Willow!

Luz places a plant glyph on the ground and tosses the ball to Willow, Willow runs up, catches the ball and stomps on the glyph, it activates, shooting her across the field, running up on the plant pillar, and successfully scores a goal.

Willow summons a bush and falls into it, softening her landing.

Luz: Whoo! *Runs up hugs Willow* You did it, Willow! We did it! We won!

AJ: Ree!

AJ runs up to Luz and Willow and hides behind Luz. He hisses and swipes at Amelia, Cat and Skara who are still filming and cooing at him.

Luz: *Blushes lightly and hugs AJ* Aww, you sneezey baby!

AJ groans a little but hugs her back.

Luz, AJ and Willow look to the score board, reading 9-10. Then the Banshees' score changes to 999.

Luz: Wait, what?

AJ: What the what?!

Boscha holds up a golden insect with a blue gem.

Willow: Oh, thorns.

AJ: What is that?

Luz: Wh-What happened?

Willow: She caught the Rusty Smidge.

Luz/AJ: The what?

Boscha: Yeah, while you were celebrating your "victory", I caught this guy. It means we automatically win. All magic sports are like this.

Luz: That just invalidates all our efforts! If catching that thing is so important, why do anything else? There's no reason to watch any of the other players! That's such a stupid rule!

AJ: Besides, the game was over! The timer already ran out, right before you pulled that stupid bug out of your tacky back pocket!

Boscha: Well, we beat them and proved our social dominance. All is right in the hierarchy.

Skara, Cat, and Amelia run up to Willow, AJ and Luz.

Boscha: Hey!

Skara: Good game, Willow!

Amelia: I had so much fun playing you guys.

Willow: Oh, really?

Cat: Willow, you're really good. Would you want to be on our team?

Skara: *Leans to AJ* What about you cutey? Wanna join us too?

AJ just hisses at her and hugs Luz's arm.

Luz: *Blushes and smiling smugly; holding AJ close to her* Sorry but that means no.

Amelia, Cat, and Skara all whine a little disappointed

Willow: Mm, thanks for the offer, but I think I'm done with grudgby for a while. Hey, where's...

Willow, AJ, and Luz look over to Amity, who groans, trying to stand up.

Luz/AJ/Willow: Amity! *Runs up to her, kneeling down and checks on her*

Amity: I think-I think I hurt my leg. But, I'll be okay.

Luz: Are you sure? I could help carry you if it really hurts.

Amity: *Blushing and chuckling nervously* I'm fine! Who's Amity?

Luz: And, scoop! *She picks Amity up, bridal style*

Amity: *Chuckling nervously* Oh, wow. Sports.

AJ looks to them a little jealous that Luz is the one holding Amity up with a smile and Amity blushing.

He feels left out.

Gus: Can we have another montage?

AJ: *Smiles* Sure.

Luz: Yeah! Montage, activate!

Montage: Gus, Luz, AJ and Willow all score goals, then lounging in huge flowers with spring-like stems;

Gus uses his illusion magic to change their team's score of 10 to 1000 and AJ fist bumps with Gus;

The four run up to the Owl House. Hooty pops out from the ground to greet them but Luz, Gus and Willow step on him and run past him. Hooty was about to cry but AJ helps him up and hugs him. Hooty cries happily to this and wraps his head to his back, hugging AJ back.

Cut to King dancing in his cheerleader outfit next to Millie who is also in her cheerleader outfit, while Luz records them on her phone. AJ and Eda are behind Luz both grinning.

King: *Chuckles* You're-You're not gonna show this to anyone, right?

Eda: Of course not. Keep cheering.

Luz and AJ chuckle as King goes back to dancing.

The montage ends with Amity, now with a cast on her leg, walking into the Owl House, with Hooty sitting her on the couch with Luz and AJ surrounded by Willow, Gus, King, Millie and Eda.

All of them smiling together and hope that this moment never ends.

Cut to the secluded cave, where The Shredder's stone body rests in. Purple lighting still surrounds it's body. Soon a pair of blue glowing eyes approaches the armor.

The Shredder: *Telepathic* I grow tired of waiting. I wish to be free-

The blue eyes step out from the dark to reveal.

The Shredder: Belos.

Emperor Belos: Patience, Shredder. The boy is much more capable of protecting himself then we expected. He is a worthy warrior.

The purple lighting start to grow more wild, shooting past Belos.

The Shredder: All the more reason to annihilate the child, NOW!

The purple lighting crashes around the cave making the whole room shake and bits of the ceiling to fall beside The Shredder and Belos.

The Shredder: Or is this another white lie? How do you think The Collecter would react?

Emperor Belos: Master Shredder, we have been over this many times. I want to find a way back, you and The Collector want to be from your prison. And I can make that happen.

Emperor Belos turns and goes to leave.

Emperor Belos: The Collector will be free to play his silly little games and you will have your revenge on the human realm. Doesn't that sound pleasant?

Once he was gone, The Shredder Chuckles to himself.

The Shredder: *Speaks demonicly* Yes.

To be continued...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

487 2 18
Everything was great. Belos was finally defeated, Luz and Evan were together again and everyone in the Boiling isles was safe. That's what they thoug...
583 18 6
This story plays before Season 2 of The Owl House and Luz and Amity are a bit older. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters nor the artwork! ...
2.8K 153 19
Just a little collection of oneshots from The Owl House!!! Rules are stated in the first chapter so please read before requesting Disclaimer: I don't...
3.9K 127 14
The beginning of this story takes place after 'young blood old souls', Edit: this takes place like a year after the last episode of the first season...