Dandelion

By UnderTheCloudySky

Isn't being a wicked women much better? More

Announcements
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Announcements
SS 1
SS 2
SS 3
SS 4
SS 5
SS 6
SS 7
SS 8
SS 9
SS 10
SS 11
SS 12
SS 13
SS 14
SS 15
SS 16
SS 17
SS 18
SS 19
SS 20
Special SS 1
Special SS 2
Special SS 3
Special SS 4
Special SS 5
Special SS 6
Special SS 7
Special SS 8
Special SS 9
Special SS 10
Special SS 11
Special SS 12

Chapter 179

750 13 3
By UnderTheCloudySky

The lyrical performance that echoed from the arrows suddenly stopped.  

In an instant, the deck was filled with only the harsh screams and the sound of footsteps made by the black wizards.

“Damn, what the hell is this…”

When the 3rd Prince looked around with a puzzled face, magic arrows began pouring out from the direction of the forest again.  

The wizards, led by Duke Seymour, had pre-made movement scrolls that could lead them directly to the forest downstream of the Rene River, and as soon as they received the signal, they began to operate.  

As more and more wizards arrived in the forest, the momentum of the magic arrows grew stronger.  

“Ugh!” 

Soon, mana, sharply forged like the tip of an arrowhead, pierced the 3rd Prince's shoulder.  

The 3rd Prince's body staggered as he swallowed his breath in the pain of his muscles breaking.

"Ugh, argh...!" 

His right arm that held the sword was paralyzed, and his face turned blue.  

The fact that he had fallen into a trap made him more terrified than the pain that rose from his shoulder.  

The 3rd Prince had the experience of leading battles in the vanguard several times, but it was his mother who created the crack in the north, so he always encountered only the predictable situations.  

When faced with an unexpected situation, the 3rd Prince lost his composure in an instant, and the group of black wizards he led fell like autumn leaves due to the enemy's surprise attack.  

As he gasped, the 3rd Prince, who grabbed the sword with his left arm, hurriedly pulled up the sword and hit the arrow.

But when the attack of the arrows stopped, pillars of water surged out of nowhere.  Strong enough to capsize the ship. 

“If this continues, it is annihilation. Avoid it.  It's a trap!”

One of the black wizards who was around hurriedly said to the 3rd Prince, shooting black flames in the direction the magic arrow was flying.  

Some have already jumped into the river to escape.  

The ship, punctured by arrow magic, shook precariously as if it would overturn by a ferocious water column.  

"Damn it!" 

The 3rd Prince, who as his body staggered, eventually disarmed himself and jumped down.  

"Cough! Cough!" 

Barely poking his head above the water's surface, he waved his arms as he made his way towards the nearby pier.  

‘Get out of here first, all you have to do is sneak out here.’

It was then.  

Something blocked the 3rd Prince who was rushing forward.  

It was at the forefront of the ship.  

Using wind magic, numerous ferries that came as fast as a speedboat began to surround all the black magicians struggling on the river.  

As if they wouldn't let anyone run away.  

The 3rd Prince, who stopped his swimming and hurriedly raised his head, faced bright red eyes.  

Deborah Seymour.  

The 3rd Prince took a deep breath and gritted his teeth.  

"How dare you!"

“Because this one was also aimed at you.  Thank you for coming in person.” 

“Cough!” 

“Now I have to take you as a hostage.”

The 3rd Prince, with a face full of humiliation, poured out curse-like swear words toward the princess, but that was also for a short time. 

Crunching—! 

Lightning magic with powerful power spread over the river where the black wizards were struggling.

An electric current passes through his wet body in an instant.  

The 3rd Prince's memory was up to there. 

* * *

"It's over." 

The lightning magic that poured over the river knocked the 3rd Prince and the whole group of black wizards out electrocuted and made it easy for me to get hold of the 3rd Prince.

'How come this guy doesn't deviate even an inch from my expectations at all.' 

I looked at the 3rd Prince who was willing to become a prisoner here and I threw my tongue out.

The 4th Empress is obviously a tough and difficult opponent, but this guy was just as expected.

'There is one thing that the 4th Empress overlooked in this number of battles.'

A lure is a strategy mainly used when the identity of the other person is not familiar with the identity of the other person.

If she had read my number, she would have said that the 4th Empress opened up her own identity and did not understand at all.

'So you must have thought that this lure was intended to bring you out.'

Actually, the 4th Empress neglected to understand the trend of the 3rd Prince, her only weakness and her burden, in order to protect herself and gauge my intentions.

'She failed to crack down on her son.'

In the first place, the opponent that Isidor and I thought there was a possibility of getting caught in this trap was the 3rd Prince.  

Through a Blancha informant infiltrating the Count Royen's party, Isidor found out that the 3rd Prince was an ambitious figure and dissatisfied with the current situation.

By attending the lavender diamond auction, it is also clear that the 3rd Prince covets the saint.  

‘What’s wrong that saint…’

Originally, we planned a birthday party on a ship with only a few people participating, but rumors spread that he proposed to provoke the greedy 3rd Prince, and the result was a success.

The 3rd Prince took the bait!  

After confirming the sight of the 3rd Prince and the black wizards he led crawling into the trap with flying magic, Isidor used movement magic to immediately appear at the dock where the ship was waiting and send a signal.  

A ship carrying only the dolls and recording artifacts sponsored by Michel Granbert was able to move to the place where the enemies ambush without a captain through the Rosard's wind magic.

Since Rosard can freely control the wind, the operation to surround the black wizards who jumped into the river and ran away, proceeded more easily.  

From the beginning, I had no intention of going through a rough patch on a dangerous ship. 

‘I don’t want to see the people I care about get hurt.’

After shooting magic arrows to make enemies jump from the ship, then surround them with ships waiting on the other side of the forest and finish them off with electric shocks.

‘I succeeded in catching the 3rd Prince and the horde of black wizards without sacrificing anyone.’

I took a deep breath and looked around.

“Put it on roughly.”

Duke Seymour gave a cold command and looked at the black wizards tied with ropes.

The black wizards' limbs were filled with restraint spheres containing divine power, and the wizards, who received orders from the Duke of Seymour, threw the stunned black wizards into a prison-like chariot.

They are the ones who have committed murder and kidnapping in order to make sacrifices to the demon.  

Even if you don't get your hands dirty, the imperial judiciary will punish them severely.  

After a while.  

Belek, who was exploring the forest around the downstream of the river to see if there were any remaining remains, appeared.

“These damn children were trying to summon a demon by sacrificing a human corpse.”

The black wizards captured by Belek were tied with ropes together with a magic circle drawn in blood. 

“To destroy evidence, they must have tried to summon an underwater demon.”

Isidor, who picked up a magic circle with a strange pattern on it, raised the corners of his mouth.

“I have to submit this as evidence that the 3rd Prince had colluded with the black wizards.  Even if I don't have this, I can't even take it out or beat it.”

As Isidor said, the opponent is at the edge of a cliff.

Not only Seymour's direct line, but also the Matap Tower and the White Knights participated in this black wizards operation.  

The nobles of other families also witnessed with their own eyes the sight of the 3rd Prince leading a group of black wizards attacking the ship, so there were enough eyewitnesses. 

“This one, put him this way.” 

The precious hostage, the 3rd Prince, was specially thrown into the toughest wagon prison with a triple barrier.

“……By the way, trying to make this kind of person an emperor. Did you think that Seymour would acquiesce to this palpun as the emperor and follow him?”
———TL’s note: the word “Palpun” here is slang, has the meaning as a person who thinks foolishly and has a lot of gaps.

Rosard muttered with a bewildered look on his face.  

I, too, had to swallow the ridiculous feeling watching the 3rd Prince stretched out while stunned.  

No matter how talented and intelligent the 4th Empress was, it seemed that she was not good at objectifying her children.  

“Children don't always do what their parents want.”

The Duke of Seymour murmured bitterly. 

The night grew deeper and deeper, and as the situation came to an end, all the agents planted by Isidor rushed over here. 

"Duke Visconti!"

"Report." 

“The suspicious movements of the 4th Empress have been identified.”

* * *

“What, what? Harvey… My Harvey… drag the black wizards to kidnap that girl?” 
———TL’s note: In the previous chapter I thought when the 4th Empress called her son with the name “Harvey”, it was a typo from MTL so I changed his name to “Javier”, but in this chapter she did it  again and maybe the name “Harvey” is another name of the 3rd Prince. And this name was only used by the 4th Empress.

“Wow, hold on!”

“Well, that can’t be true. Say it again!” 

No.  

No!  

No matter how hard she tried to deny reality, Javier's empty bedroom was a blatant hint that her son had entered the limbs on his own feet.  
———TL’s note: “The limbs” means a deadly place; dangerous place; fatal situation.

“Gasp!”

The 4th Empress, who was strangling the neck of her close confidant who delivered the shocking news, shook her body and ran out of the palace while panting for her breath.

She had already lost her temper and her eyes were red and bloodshot.  

Because when the morning comes tomorrow, her son will be dead.

The laws of the Empire had no tolerance for the black wizards.  

Black magic was classified as a high-level blasphemy, and the punishment for blasphemy applies to the imperial family without exception.

'You idiot! You fool.'

Since this is the case, she has no choice but to kill the Seymour junk and then run away with her son.

"You damn Seymour snakes!  You touched me, you'll regret it with despair!"

She cried out in a paroxysm, and ran to the cave where the Great Demon, Lucifer's summoning camp was located.

Surprisingly, the cave was located inside the sky forest, the forest closest to the Imperial Palace.  

Who would have imagined.

The fact that the black wizards’ stronghold which is the peak opposition is near the Imperial Palace, which strictly antagonizes gold magic.  
———TL’s note : the word “Gold Magic (Geumseul)” has the meaning of marital relationship. Love relationship between husband and wife; affection between a married couple. So the part “which strictly antagonizes gold magic”, meant  that between the Imperial Palace and the black wizard had a contradictory relationship as the two of them had completely different sides.

As the door bit her finger and bled, the tightly closed cave opened slowly and she hurried down the long maze-like staircase.

“I will give my whole soul, come out!  Please…!”

Standing on the magic circle with her name written on it in blood, she cut off her arm and sprinkled blood.

Her blood spilled over the floor like a river, and a gentle breeze blew out all the candles that had lit the interior.  

The demon has begun to be summoned.

—∞oOo∞—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190 8 18
Well... shit... why am i doing this?
275 8 5
alleyway romance ; " you could do so much better. "
484K 27.4K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
801K 29.6K 31
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. *** After my death, I'm grat...