Dandelion

Por UnderTheCloudySky

Isn't being a wicked women much better? Mais

Announcements
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Announcements
SS 1
SS 2
SS 3
SS 4
SS 5
SS 6
SS 7
SS 8
SS 9
SS 10
SS 11
SS 12
SS 13
SS 14
SS 15
SS 16
SS 17
SS 18
SS 19
SS 20
Special SS 1
Special SS 2
Special SS 3
Special SS 4
Special SS 5
Special SS 6
Special SS 7
Special SS 8
Special SS 9
Special SS 10
Special SS 11
Special SS 12

Chapter 177

775 15 0
Por UnderTheCloudySky

“Will Princess Deborah accept the Duke of Visconti’s betrothal request?” 

The 3rd Prince asked, rubbing the charred tip of a cigarette on the table and putting it out.  

“Unless there are any special circumstances, they will get married after getting engaged.  Is there any reason to refuse the proposal of a man who is considered the best groom in the social world?” 

“The Duke of Visconti’s sincerity is also remarkable.”

"Haha. Visconti and Seymour. It's a marriage business that is the most profitable for both sides." 

Count Royen smirked as he poured alcohol into the 3rd Prince's glass, and the nobleman sitting next to him shook his head. 

“I honestly envy the Duke of Visconti. I heard that Princess Deborah runs a fairly large top.  Also, the income is very salty.” 

“It's not just the top. Rumors are circulating that the Princess received a ruby ​​mine from the Duke of Seymour.”

Everyone burst out in exclamations at the word mine.  

They were always short on money, because they spent their lives enjoying the nightlife. 

“When the Duke of Visconti appeared as the princess’s partner during the Spring Flower Festival, everyone was puzzled, but now that I see it, he has more foresight than anyone else.” 

“The craftsman in the Matap Tower, and the owner of the mine. Not only that, the princess is also leading the fashion in the social world without knowing it. If she is placed next to him, she will become a submissive person, but even me too is willing to put up with her harsh personality like a thorn. Haha.”
———TL’s note: "Matap Tower" has the same meaning as Magic Tower.

In the midst of a snobbish and primordial conversation, someone raised a question. 

“By the way, there are rumors that Princess Deborah, who is famous for her sharp temper, is the current saint …  Does this make sense?” 

"Of course, it's just a rumor. It's much more convincing that Miya Binoshu is a saint."

"Miya Binoshu has pink hair that symbolizes a saint, and she has been doing volunteer work while wandering around the slums ......" 

"But there's no way the famous one of the group of scholars could perjure it, right?" 

“There is a fire, and no matter how smart the scholars are, wouldn’t it be hard to be sane?”

The 3rd Prince drank alcohol one after another while listening to the controversies arguing with the saint.

His red lips wet with alcohol were strangely twisted.

Although everyone was hoping for it, Miya Binoshu was a fake created by his mother, borrowing the power of the demon, and the truth is that he knew that Princess Deborah was the real one.

'Fake …'

Her mother, since he was a child, asserted that she would put everything precious in the world in his hands, as if it were a habit of her mouth.

—'Javier. You are the chosen child. If you do what I say, you can put the whole world under your feet.'

At that time when he didn't know anything, he trusted his mother's words and headed for the cold northern part of the country.  

He came back to the capital after suffering so much, but what actually fell into his hands was a fake saint who was not funny, instead of the real one.  

The real saint was occupied by Isidor Visconti …

Duke Visconti's sneering gaze and Princess Deborah's sarcastic tone are vividly revived, perhaps due to the infusion of alcohol.  

Isidor's eyes, which see through the inclinations of others, had a corner that stimulated his latent inferiority complex.  

'I'm a member of the royal family. I'm the emperor's son!' 

Why do you dare ignore me?  

Why does the tough guy hold everything I should have?

Feeling a twisting sensation in his stomach, the 3rd Prince grabbed the glass in his hand strongly.  

“Wait, are you okay?!”

“The glass was shattered, and the nobles around him were stunned, but only a buzzing sound remained in their ears.”

‘Now I’m tired of being swayed by my mother’s words.’ 

Blood began to pool in his empty hands, and he slowly clenched and opened his fists with a fishy smile.

 * * *

In her dream, Nyla looked at the blood-red red moon. It was an ominous light that was different from the Red Moon that I saw in photos while searching the internet.  

And Nyla, she was standing under the red moon, trembling untimely.

—Knowing that I am a foolish human being, while accusing me of being a hogu, why are you pushing me away?  
———TL’s note: “Hogu” is slang. It means the person who is so foolish that everyone uses her/him for their own benefits.

She muttered to herself melancholy 

—Am I the type to get tired of it?  

Nyla was in a state of shock internally because of the words of a man who resembled Isidor, saying that a good woman is not his taste. 

But as I was one step away and looked at the memories of my previous life through the eyes of a third person, I felt like I could understand why the man suddenly pushed her away and became grumpy.

'.…  Nyla was very popular.'  

At the time of crossing the desert, it was only the two of them, the man and Nyla, but after overcoming adversity and returning to the capital, quite a number of reinforcements welcomed her.

The eldest son of the Histech family was childhood friends with Nyla, and the Great Wizard Seymour twins cherished and cherished her like a daughter.  

That was not all. Supposedly at the invitation of the Orgo and Montez family, they were close to her, too.

'.…  You were jealous, he was jealous.'

As I was biting my tongue, my vision suddenly began to turn red, and the sky gradually began to turn dark red with the sound of ominous crows.

Nyla's memories were coming to an end, and I opened my eyes in a cold sweat.

“Hmm…”

As soon as I saw the familiar ceiling, a sigh of relief flowed out.  

It was a dream, but the scene of the opening of the gates of the demon realm was vividly unfolding in front of my eyes, so my heart was beating so violently that it hurt.  

I turned my head, wiping the cold sweat from the back of my neck.  

The sky outside the window is the same as usual, but the dark clouds are flowing slowly.  

However, the dark red sky I had seen in my dream kept flickering, so I could not fall asleep again and toss and turn for a long time.  

Suddenly, the dim light of dawn was coming in through the window, and in order to change my mood, I lightly tossed up the lucky coin that Isidor had given me.  

I stood up after staring at the shiny heads of the coin for a while.

'It's been a long time since I woke up early.' 

I usually fall asleep until I feel like it, but after much effort, I got out early and took a walk around the annex.  

In the meantime, I overheard the servants chattering from the backyard of the garden. 

“Oh my God!  Is he decorating the ship with flowers?” 

“Yes. The reason that the Duke of Visconti gave the princess a ship as a gift and won the lavender diamond bid was to apply for betrothal.”

I wonder if Isidor's actions seemed romantic, and excited screams erupted from here and there. 

“Besides, they said he bought some firecrackers, is he going to propose on her birthday night?”  

"It's just romantic to hear it. A proposal on board!" 

I scratched my chin in a vague feeling as I listened to their chatter. 

'The rumors are spreading much faster than I expected.'

Isidor will formally apply for betrothal to me on a white shipboard bearing my nickname is the truth. The source of the rumor is...  It was from me.

Of course, the accomplice, as always, was Isidore. 

That day. 

That is, from the moment I found out that the 4th Empress Jamila was the mastermind behind my life, I was in agony. 

Since the opponent already knows that I am a real saint, Hoshi Tamtam will try to kill me. 
———TL’s note: "Hoshi Tamtam", It means that the tiger opens its eyes wide and stares at its prey. It means to watch a situation and wait quietly for an opportunity to take another's possessions.

'Gosh.  It's my fate.'

I am convinced that the side of the 4th empress is the same, so it can be said that the score is a tie, but the problem is that there is no substantial evidence that can investigate or question the imperial family.

In addition, the fact that they have been hiding their identity for a long time in the imperial family, which has strictly rejected the black wizard, is also proof that it is difficult to capture evidence that the 4th empress is a black wizard.

It was also proof that it was difficult to bet.

'… First, you have to drag the enemy in the dark into the light.' 

Due to the long period of repression, the black wizards would have had a hard time hiding.

The imperial guards clamored here and there to catch the black wizard, the main culprit of the library's arson, but in the end they failed.  

'It's better to let them come out on their own.'

I reached out to the white bishop on the chessboard on Isidor's office desk. 

"Let's throw the bait first. Seeing that they committed arson in the library, they seemed to have a sweet body too.”  

"You're going to write a lure," 

I nodded at Isidor's words.  

"This side is faster than finding evidence that the 4th Empress called the black wizard. You lure them with a mouthwatering bait, and then you take them all at once. What do you think?"

He did not answer easily.  

Because what they are hunting is my life, Isidor was worried that I might use myself as bait. 

“Don't worry about that. My dream is to have a healthy and long life.”

"....."

"Isidor, how about using a ship as bait?" 

I slowly moved the bishop diagonally.

“Just in time, my birthday is approaching, so this is the strategy I was thinking of…” 

“Go ahead.” 

“Can you lend me one of the ships in the South?”

“……”

“If I throw a party on board, I can naturally leak information to my enemies that I'm on the ship,” 

I said slowly, watching the bishop being knocked down by the black pawn.

“Perhaps the enemy will think of the ship as a much easier place to break into than a library. Especially in the lower reaches of the Renee River, the flow is strong and there are large forests around it, so it is easy for the enemy to sneak in and attack the ship.”

A ship floated on the river is, after all, a bait to pull out the enemy. 

“By the way, I don’t know if I will get caught…”

At my murmur, Isidor looked at the King, who had become his checkmate.

“Let’s try to create a probability to get caught.” 

Isidor understood what I meant, and immediately presented me with a large ship the next day. 

Moreover, he even put up a rare gem at an auction. 

So naturally, people came to the conclusion that Isidor would propose on the ship.

—∞oOo∞—

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

325 12 8
Deliana Just Moved Down Here, & Already Has Females Wanting Her Head. She Runs Into Blaze. Will He Make Her Life Better Or Be For Worse?
28.1K 1.4K 9
Beatrix, villainess and social butterfly, gains the memories of a girl of another world. Unsatisfied with her fate, she plans a scheme to overthrow i...
4.1K 136 11
You're a college student living at home and working multiple part-time jobs to make ends meet. Neglected by your family you're forced into isolation...
101 27 18
Love is hard to find and even harder to loose.