Let Me Heal You

By Crystal_Saisha_03

"I am warning you for the last time... Otherwise I will complain to your father..." He warned her but she did... More

Aesthetics of the Characters
Professor Hot Ice
Red Rose Or Red Blood
Messed Up
Breakdown
6 years
Dr. Roy Chowdhury
Working Together
Moments
Reunion
Past
Maybe Last Time 💔
Shifted To Another Department
Promos
Emergency
Truth
Kiss... Regret or Guilt?
Heartbroken
Consolation
Swayamvar?
Realization
Rejection
Marraige
His Wife
Vidaai
After Marriage Rituals
Boubhat
Getting Ready For Reception

Trap

632 82 32
By Crystal_Saisha_03

After that incident I started avoiding him like I do attend his class but whenever he looks in my direction I hide myself behind someone so that he doesn't have to face me.

As for the doubts I started asking it to some other professor although I don't understand half of the things but still he is better than him.

Afterall this is what he wanted right? Me staying away from him...

Well for a few time we met... unintentionally but it seems like god himself wanted both of us to meet each other every fucking time, every fucking place.

One day we both were in library for our respective work and it was already 9pm and I was still in the library... obviously with him.

No one was there in library except both of us.

He was sitting in middle of cupboards... away from where I was sitting but still some time I could feel his eyes on me.

As if he was waiting for me to leave but why?

Does he need a maid to help him reach home... huh?

Choti bacchi ho kya! opps sorry I changed his gender... hehehe

But little did I knew that he was sitting there because he wanted to drop me in my hostel safely but he wasn't able to say it because of that incident.

Although we were away from each other but still there was a tense situation around the library.

Arghh... Why our relation is so complicated?

When I saw the time it was already 10pm and it was quite late now so I packed my things and headed towards the entrance.

While he too came behind me.

Nor did I stopped him from following me nor did he left me alone, he was behind me all the way to my hostel and as soon as he saw me entering inside the hostel he left.

I don't want to say it but when he was following me I wasn't feeling uncomfortable or scared as I thought I would feel.

I thought that this may be the right moment to yell at him for following me and making me uncomfortable but...

Instead I felt really safe... I was walking freely while humming song and I knew that he can hear it and I also knew that he was smiling.

Argh... I want to see his smile

I mean I never ever saw him smiling coz he always wear a poker face mask and roams around.

How would he look if he really smiles then...

God... He is already so fucking hot and if he smiles then kayamat aa jayengi...

....

Like this we usually met and unknown to me some times he protects me like once it was raining and I forget to bring umbrella.

And I went outside the classroom for a round and I came back to the class I saw an umbrella near my bag.

I looked around as no one was there in class, a few left and a few were in canteen or in corridor.

But the question is who kept the umbrella for me?

I didn't care much and took the umbrella before leaving.

But somewhere I knew that it was his umbrella.

I don't know why he always wants to help me when he himself me to stay away from him.

Now isn't he behaving like a boy who is in love but afraid to confess it.

First yell at me and then help me... Don't know what he thinks of himself.

Such bipolar person he is!

We no matter how much he tries to help me, I will still not like him.

I still remember his each and every harsh words.

I haven't forgiven him yet...

....

It's been one week and everything was going normal like it was going but one day suddenly a peon came and informed me that professor hot ice wanted to meet me.

Neha and I was really confuse... like a person who himself ordered me to stay away from him wants to meet me... strange.

But I didn't thought much... maybe he wanted to sort out things between us.

Well I too wanted this because I am really hell irritated with this cold war and I am done with it.

The peon left and I decided to meet him after the class.

Soon the class ended and I left for his cabin.

As usual the door was open of this house.

Can't he close the door? What if some thief came into his house?

Well little did I know that the thief will also rather choose to kill himself then robbing in his house.

Huh! What a joke!

I went towards his cabin which was in second floor and knocked the door.

No response

Can't he fucking give response?

Now again he will give me punishment...

What should I do now?

Well... Fuck it

I entered the cabin and looked around only to find the cabin empty.

Very good!

First he himself asked me to meet him and here he himself is nowhere to be seen.

I turned to leave when I found some pieces of thermal paper.

I kneeled down and looked at the paper carefully.

It is someone's sonography and... someone intentionally destroyed it.

But who? and why?

BANG!!!

The door opened in thud and there I saw him.

He looked really angry, his veins were popping out of his neck and eyes red.

I never saw him this angry...

Don't know why I too got a little scared of him.

He looked at the sonography and then at me.

Wait... Was he thinking that I destroyed it?

No no no...

"Professor... I..."

SLAP!!!

.

.

.

He... He slapped me!

I don't know what he said to me after that as I was too much in shock to understand it, all I knew that he was gripping by shoulder and yelling at me.

I don't know why I felt like this but I was really hurt not by his words but by his action.

All the time my tears were falling, falling and falling...

....................................

A very very very important note:

I don't know what the fucking hell is happening to me because I am constantly getting sick. I thought I recovered from my throat infection but to my badness I again started coughing.

And this time whatever medicine which I used to take before were also not working on me. Since two months I have been taking antibiotics and still I am coughing.

My doctor suggested me to do blood test and the report is that my WBC's count has increased that is a normal count of WBC is till 10000 but mine is 15400 which is too high.

And this is the reason why none medicines were working on me. I got a severe infection and again I am in meditation for 10 days and after 10 days I have to again do a blood test but this time my medicine dose has been increased to 2x because of which sometimes I really feel tired and unwell.

What the fuck is happening to me😭!?

I am really really tired of eating medicines every fucking day 🥲

And all thanks to the pollution for this beautiful gift 🙂

....................................

What do you think? what Anirudh did was correct?

....................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 6.8K 73
It's a story based on serial BARRISTER BABU and my favourite couple ANIDITA . It's totally based on my imagination it has nothing to do with the seri...
2.2K 214 8
it's a dark mature story of Anirudh Roy Choudhury and bondita singhania .. Anirudh is a Mafia don and bondita is a doctor.. how will they cross with...
26.9K 3K 30
"Bondita... I have decided that I will not leave you here alone. I will stay here by itself with you in London, until and unless you become Barrister...
66.1K 4.8K 48
This is the second OS / TS / SS book and from here I will continue my short stories. This book contains mature content so read it with our own risk. ...