I'll give you the worldโ™ก ||wm...

By corliss_27

(for people that has daddy issues including me lol *sobbing) The world tree has given up hope for lucas. The... More

Chapter 1

70 6 1
By corliss_27

"Congratulations your majesty!"

The crowd in the capital yelled altogether, It was the official announcement and celebration of their beloved empress and her future emperor.

The well known magician of the black tower, he was often seen when the princess has tea parties with other ladies. It was only a matter of time when they realized their feelings for each other.

While they received blessings, a young man was still in his room laying in his bed staring in the ceiling, he had dark circles in his eyes. He is -or was formerly- known as the lord of soft charisma, Heir to the alpheus duchy, now he looks like he was deprived of sleep for years.

He was depressed knowing he can never express his love to the crown princess or even confess. The magician beat him to it.

He despises the magician but then again it was his fault for not confessing sooner. Maybe she would accept him, maybe he could've been hers, maybe they would be married, maybe he would wake to see her by his side, maybe-

But that future is gone. He took it away from himself, he was a coward. There wasn't any argument to that.

He didn't tell anyone that his mother is sick. She would've lived

He didn't tell anyone that jenette was anastasius's daughter not claude's. This could've help his cousin from ruining her reputation

He didn't tell anyone that anastasius was possessed by Aeternitas. The issue would've been solved easier and less brutal. Jenette could've had her real father by her side

He didn't tell jenette that her father was anastasius and she was not athanasia's sister. And she will never will be, he shouldn't had given false hope and just be honest to her

And everyone would have their happy ending, but no.

he hurted his cousin alot more than anyone.

He loved his cousin from his childhood and treated her like a little sister,

When she confessed to him, he didn't know what to say, I mean how would he? He didn't see her as someone he could love romantically, and besides he loved her.

He tried, he tried so hard to sugarcoat it to sound like he didn't love her romantically, she took it the wrong way and they haven't spoken since.

What's even worse a few days after that her father was 'executed' she begged the emperor and princess, The princess joined in and pleaded with her cousin, the emperor wasn't swayed, even when the princess pleaded he was sure of his decision.

He felt so guilty about it, he couldn't even attend the execution with jenette but his father said he needed to be there
Jenette felt so sick because of the execution that she was bedridden for a month.

It was his fault. He wished he told the emperor that it wasn't his brother but Aeternitas, it was just possessing his body.

He tried to comfort jenette like he would always do, but this time she would push him away or ignore him,
He understands of course, he knew his cousin from her birth in the duchy, he knew that she wished to meet her father and sister, brimming with excitement when it was time for the debutante.

All that only to talk to the princess and emperor for less than 5 minutes

Recently, jenette is more stable and has eaten with ijekiel and the former duke.
But it was the time when they were invited to the celebration for the engagement party for athanasia and lucas.

"Excuse me, Your grace, A letter has been sent by the palace" the three sit still idle, ijekiel asked the head chef to prepare jenette's favorite dish and desert to be served. jenette was just eating, uninterested. The duke was observing the two.

"It is the celebration of the empress and her future emperor consort, Your grace" ijekiel's eyes went wide. He didn't know that lucas had already- he was to focused on jenette that he couldn't believe it.

Jenette was also shocked. She knew that ijekiel liked her cousin, she felt bad now,
She didn't resent him for rejecting her, it was her father, he didn't tell her his plan.

The former duke was not so surprised, he knew from the beginning, he just hoped for his dear son to not be hurt by this.

He was dead wrong.

The duke left dinner early and went to his office to properly process what he had heard.

Ijekiel was dumbfounded, he could not blink, he was still in shock.

He didn't sleep that night. He kept doing work to get his mind off of that.

He was afraid, he was afraid that his thoughts would get out of hand.

He was afraid he will be consumed by the thoughts and do something the empire would never imagine.

No, He cant do that, he has his public image to take care of, He can't damage the house of alpheus.

It was already bad when the empire found out that anastasius was hiding there.

But, how can he process his own feelings when his families reputation is on the line? His relatives will give him another scolding for shaming their name.

Its exhausting

He remembered when he was young he always couldn't wait to take on his fathers title. Now he wants to go back to being a child, he took on being duke way to young he was only 18.

How can he continue to being a duke if he can't handle this? Why can't he be like his father during his time being duke?

"Excuse me, My lord, Lady jenette is lo-"

"Get out."

"I'm sorry my lord I didn't he-"

"I SAID GET OUT!" The poor servant quickly got out of the room, he then realized what he just did.

How could he be ever forgiven? He failed to control his emotions, if word gets the image of the alpheus family-!

*sigh*

He put his hand on his forehead, brushing his hair upward

For the last few days before the celebration, he tried to prepare some gifts but he couldn't bring himself to

Jenette helped him for the preparation, managing the for the decorations for the streets and guards to control the crowd next week.

Today, was the day for the celebration

Ijekiel prepared a ring, A diamond ring that matches athanasia's eyes

It was a congratulation gift for the two.

He looked at the ring and closed its box
and stored it away in the drawer in his room. He sat down on his chair and was writing a letter

Knock Knock

"Brother ijekiel? Are you...gonna go to the ceremony...?" Jenette's recognizable soft voice echoed into ijekiel's mind

"No... I'm not feeling well. Though, I have this gift and letter. Please give this to the empress and-" Ijekiel's lips stopped and took a short pause

"Her emperor" Jenette understood and nodded

Soon, ijekiel looked out his window and saw jenette leaving in the carriage with the alpheus seal. She is the representative of the alpheus family from now on.

Somewhere, in a secluded place in earth

The world tree is pissed, not only did it got its branch stolen, lucas didn't do the things it asked him do

If it can get out of that place, it would kill lucas and burn his remains and send him off to hell and-

the tree felt a powerful wave of negative emotions, it wondered what being was doing that

It looked in and found out it was a certain white haired young man having his depressive episode.

It was surprised a human being was capable of that strong emotions.

Then an idea hit the tree

What if, he could be Lucas replacement?

It seemed perfect! Lucas hated his guts, he has strong emotions and ambitions, what's even better is that, he looks like Lucas old mentor.

The world tree teleported ijekiel to the place it was in.

Ijekiel woke up in shock, did he die in his sleep? He realized he was in a white place and looked up and saw the world tree

"What...what am i doing here...?" Ijekiel asked the tree

"Consider yourself lucky, I'm going to be your mentor, you're going to be Lucas's replacement" ijekiel's eyes went wide when the tree mentioned lucas, the tree then transformed to look human it then walked around and leaned foward at ijekiel ever being so close.

"I'm going to teach you magic spells that was never mentioned on books, on lucas 's level or even greater. Doesn't that sound nice?" The tree grinned at poor ijekiel

"But the duchy, I can't just leave jenette and father on their own-!" The tree looked displeased when he said that

"Don't you want that girl? Won't it be able to win her over?"

"I...I don't want to steal her happy ending with lucas...I would want her to be happy..." The tree looked at him, rolling its eyes.

"Whatever, just know that you can't leave here, only I can get you out in here." Ijekiel's expression worsened, the tree smirked at his Expression.

"Fine...just don't take long with this training. I still have the duchy to handle" Ijekiel sighed and the tree's smiled cheerfully

"haha! Ofcourse you wouldn't even realize it's over!!" The tree exclaimed

Ijekiel sighed

Not knowing it will take atleast centuries of training to get to the expectations of the tree

**
This was the most angsty chapter I have written in all my 13 years of life

I tried to portray some emotions like heartbreak, pressure, and just neglecting your emotions and such. I may not really did it well cuz this is my first time writing heavy topics but yeah :D

I also took some inspiration from 'For my abandoned love' so i hope thats fine

This idea was from tumblr user lukielsuff except I put my own ideas in!!

Anyways, I enjoy writing this either way. Also, recommend some things to show up in later chapters~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 4.8K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...