Substitute Bride's Husband Is...

By seravnsmk

Mo Yan was an illegitimate child of a rich family and was arranged by her stepmother to take the place of her... More

Disclaimer
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI - LXXXII
LXXXIII - LXXXIV
LXXXV - LXXXVI
LXXXVII - LXXXVIII
LXXXIX - XC
XCI - XCII
XCIII - XCIV
XCV - XCVI
XCVII - XCVIII
XCIX - C
CI - CII
CIII - CIV
CV - CVI
CVII - CVIII
CIX - CX
CXI - CXII - CXIII
CXIV - CXV - CXVI
CXVII - CXVIII - CXIX - CXX
CXXI - CXXII - CXXIII - CXXIV
CXXV - CXXVI - CXXVII - CXXVIII
CXXIX - CXXX
CXXXI - CXXXII - CXXXIII - CXXXIV - CXXXV
CXXXVI - CXXXVII - CXXXVIII - CXXXIX - CXL
CXLI - CXLII - CXLIII - CXLIV - CXLV
CXLVI - CXLVII - CXLVIII - CXLIX - CL
CLI - CLII - CLIII - CLIV - CLV
CLVI - CLVII - CLVIII - CLIX - CLX
CLXI - CLXII - CLXIII - CLXIV - CLXV
CLXVI - CLXVII - CLXVIII - CLXIX - CLXX
CLXXI - CLXXII - CLXXIII - CLXXIV - CLXXV
CLXXVI - CLXXVII - CLXXVIII - CLXXIX - CLXXX
CLXXXI - CLXXXII - CLXXXIII - CLXXXIV - CLXXXV
CLXXXVI - CLXXXVII - CLXXXVIII - CLXXXIX - CXC
CXCI - CXCII - CXCIII - CXCIV - CXCV
CXCVI - CXCVII - CXCVIII - CXCIX - CC
CCI - CCII - CCIII - CCIV - CCV
CCVI - CCVII - CCVIII - CCIX - CCX
CCXVI - CCXVII - CCXVIII - CCXIX - CCXX
CCXXI - CCXXII - CCXXIII - CCXXIV - CCXXV
CCXXVI - CCXXVII - CCXXVIII - CCXXIX - CCXXX
CCXXXI - CCXXXII
CCXXXIII - CCXXXIV
CCXXXV - CCXXXVI
CCXXXVII - CCXXXVIII
CCXXXIX - CCXL
CCXLI - CCXLII
CCXLIII - CCXLIV
CCXLV - CCXLVI
CCXLVII - CCXLVIII
CCXLIX - CCL
CCLI
CCLII
CCLIII
CCLIV
CCLV
CCLVI
CCLVII
CCLVIII
CCLIX
CCLX
CCLXI
CCLXII
CCLXIII
CCLXIV
CCLXV
CCLXVI
CCLXVII
CCLXVIII
CCLXIX
CCLXX - End

CCXI - CCXII - CCXIII - CCXIV - CCXV

7.3K 242 10
By seravnsmk

Chapter 211: Enemies Meeting

At that time, there were already three people in the conference room. They were the director of the sales department, the supervisor of Team B, and the supervisor of Team D. The three of them were discussing something. When they saw Xu Tian and Mo Yan enter the room, they greeted them in a friendly manner.

The supervisor of Group B was a very cute girl. She was lively and talkative. Meanwhile, the supervisor of Team D was fat and looked simple and honest. When the supervisor of Team B spoke, the supervisor of Team D only smiled and did not say much.

As soon as Xu Tian and Mo Yan sat down, the supervisor of Team B asked, "Have you heard about Lotus Real Estate, the company involved in this project? "

Seeing that Xu Tian and the supervisor of Team D didn't say anything, Mo Yan could only reply, "I don't know. "

"Eh? Let me tell you! I heard that Lotus Real Estate wants to talk about the outsourcing of sales. Their company's main business is development, so they want to talk about long-term outsourcing. Today, we're mainly here to hear about their situation in detail, then come up with a plan for them. "

"I see! " Mo Yan nodded.

"I wonder who will explain today. It would be great if it was a handsome guy. To be able to work with a handsome guy for a long period of time, just thinking about it makes me happy. "

Mo Yan's forehead twitched slightly. Why would she think of a handsome guy when it was clearly a project meeting?

Just as Mo Yan was quietly complaining, the door of the conference room was pushed open. A person who looked like an assistant came in and stood by the door.

Then, the sound of high heels could be heard. A woman wearing a blue dress appeared.

The moment Mo Yan saw the woman, her eyes widened, and her pupils constricted violently.

...

"Hello, everyone. I'm Mo Lian, the general manager of Lotus Real Estate. "

The director quickly stood up and shook hands with Mo Yao.

"Hello, Ms. Mo. I'm Wang Wen, the sales director of Hong Jing. "

After saying that, she introduced the other people to Mo Lian. When she introduced Mo Yan, Mo Lian spoke first.

"Sister, long time no see. "

Hearing Mo Lian's words, the heads of Teams B and D respectively instantly shifted their attention to Mo Yan. Xu Tian was not surprised since she already knew about it.

Mo Yan had already regained her composure and said calmly, "Long time no see. "

The director knew about the project ahead of the supervisors, so when she saw that the general manager of Lotus Real Estate was called Mo Lian, she went to investigate. Only after doing so did she learn that Lotus Real Estate was a branch of Mo Real Estate and a little about the relationship between Mo Yan and Mo Lian.

In order to not make the atmosphere awkward, the director said, "Ms. Mo, it's our honor to be chosen among the many companies. "

"I'm also very happy to be able to work with Hong Jing. Actually, my father hopes that I can have a happy cooperation with Hong Jing. He said that Mo Real Estate would eventually be handed over to me, and he hoped that I could find a reliable and stable partner. "

Mo Lian's words were straightforward. She directly revealed her identity and released the attractive offer of a long-term partnership with Mo Real Estate. Simply put, she meant that if they wanted to work with Mo Real Estate, they should hurry and flatter her!

Mo Yan sneered in her heart. Mo Lian had really improved a lot. Just a few words from her made the eyes of the director and the two supervisors light up!

If she could be recognized as a long-term partner by another company, not only would her salary experience a leap, but her status in the company would also be different. It was even possible for her to be promoted to a senior executive in the company.

Another point was that Mo Lian had directly expressed the conflict between her and herself. By expressing that Mo Dong had said to hand the company over to her, Mo Lian effectively hinted that Mo Yan would not receive any share of it. Although Mo Yan did not care about it, one could imagine how big her and her father's conflict was judging from how little he would leave her with. If those who wanted to curry favor with Mo Lian understood that, they would do so by hindering Mo Yan at work.

Once Mo Yan knew that the project had nothing to do with her and that there would even be trouble if she got involved, she no longer cared about what Mo Lian said. She did not want Mo Lian to target her again.

"I heard my friend say that previously, when he wanted to buy a house, he met my sister. He even said that my sister's sales ability was very strong. I think this time, my sister will also provide me with a good sales plan!"

Chapter 212: Worlds Apart

Mo Yan could hear the mockery in Mo Lian's words. As half-sisters, one was hired to work while the other worked for others. Their statuses were really different.

However, after experiencing so many things, Mo Yan had long been unconcerned about these small matters. She smiled and said, "Then I have to thank your friend for his compliment. It is prideworthy to rely on one's own hard work to obtain results and recognition. "

She would never take Mo Lian up on her offer. Mo Lian was not prepared to give her the proposal to begin with, but she still tried to put her in a tight spot. Only a fool would take her up on the offer.

Mo Lian's eyes were burning when she saw Mo Yan's beaming face. Mo Yan talking about relying on her own hard work indirectly meant that Mo Lian only knew to borrow the power of her family.

"That's right. Your work is simple, so it's easy for you to do it, unlike me. I still have to manage the company's matters in the future. I have a lot of things to worry about. "

Mo Yan raised her eyebrows. She had really overestimated Mo Lian. Her words had utterly offended everyone in the room.

Other than her, which one of those in the room did not work for others? Other than the director, everyone else's work content was similar, and their hard work was simply written off as for something simple.

As expected, the director spoke.

"Ms. Mo Lian, we haven't started on today's agenda. Why don't we start now? "

Mo Lian wanted to continue humiliating Mo Yan, but she was interrupted by the director's words.

She looked at the amiable director and felt like she had nowhere to vent her anger. Finally, she remembered her father's instructions before she came and unwillingly introduced the project outline.

...

Although Mo Yan knew that the project had nothing to do with her, she still recorded some ideas for the project.

No matter what kind of project it was, it had its advantages. If she did not participate in the project, she could accumulate ideas for other projects in the future.

The meeting had lasted for nearly two hours. Mo Lian only walked to the screen at the beginning of the presentation and talked about the scale of the Mo family's company and the projects it had developed. In general, she was bragging about how big her family's company was.

The main task of explaining the specific parts of the project was left to the assistant while Mo Lian played with her phone at the side.

Halfway through the explanation, there was a small incident.

At that time, Mo Yan was taking notes when Mo Lian suddenly knocked on the table to stop the explanation. Everyone could not help but look at her.

Mo Lian smiled and said, "Everyone must be tired after such a long meeting. Why don't we have some tea and rest for a while? "

Hearing what Mo Lian said, the director was about to ask the assistant to bring two pots of tea in but was stopped by Mo Lian.

"No need to trouble others. Actually, I heard that before my sister came to Hong Jing, she worked as a waitress in a tea shop. I think her skills of making tea must be pretty good! Why don't you make some for us today? "

As soon as Mo Lian said that, the others focused their attention on Mo Yan.

The trio had seen Mo Yan's shoulder with the support in place. They just never asked about it because they were not very familiar with Mo Yan.

Mo Lian actually asked Mo Yan, who had an injured shoulder, to make tea? What was she thinking?

The atmosphere was strangely tense for a moment. Xu Tian glanced at Mo Lian and said, "I'll go make the tea. "

"Supervisor Xu, how can I trouble you with such a small matter! It's better for my sister to make tea, isn't it? " Mo Lian only wanted to cause trouble for Mo Yan, completely ignoring what the others thought.

Mo Yan inwardly laughed out of anger at Mo Lian's unreasonable provocation. The two companies were there to discuss a cooperation. What was the meaning of looking down on others like that? Couldn't she see that the director's expression was a little bad?

Seeing that the atmosphere was getting more and more awkward, Mo Yan lowered her eyes and smiled, "All right! Everyone should drink some tea to refresh themselves after such a long meeting. Why don't I help everyone brew a pot of black tea I got recently? "

As soon as Mo Yan said that, the director glanced at Mo Yan, but she did not say anything. Meanwhile, Xu Tian looked at Mo Yan with a hint of a smile in her eyes.

"That tea... "

Just as the supervisor of Team B frowned and was about to speak, the supervisor of Group D nudged her arm. It was unknown whether it was intentional or not.

Seeing that no one said anything, Mo Yan asked Mo Lian, "What do you think? "

Mo Lian did not know much about tea. As soon as she heard that it was black tea, she said, "Okay! Go! "

After seeing Mo Yan's left shoulder with a support, Mo Lian had, on the spur of the moment, thought of torturing Mo Yan. It was not easy for her to think of that way, so she quickly asked Mo Yan to make the tea.

Chapter 213: Bitter Black Tea

Mo Lian's attitude as if she was instructing servants made everyone present frown.

Mo Yan smiled as she went out. The director also sent a message to her assistant asking him to help Mo Yan with making the tea.

Although she could only move her right hand, Mo Yan was skilled in making tea. With the help of the director's assistant, Mo Yan quickly brewed the tea and was accompanied back to the office by the assistant. She then served the tea to everyone.

The fragrance of the black tea was rich, and its color was clear. Just smelling it was a form of enjoyment.

As Mo Lian saw that Mo Yan had brewed the tea so quickly, her expression became a little unfriendly. She immediately glared at the director's assistant, who pretended not to see her and left the office after helping to serve the tea.

"It's been a long time since I've brewed tea. My skills are a little rusty. Everyone, please have a taste. "

The director and Xu Tian picked up their cups and started drinking. The supervisor of Team B glanced at the supervisor of Team D and helplessly picked up the teacup as well.

Mo Lian saw that everyone else had drunk the tea. Although she was dissatisfied that Mo Yan had successfully brewed the tea, she had no choice but to pick up the teacup and take a sip because she was a guest in Hong Jing.

Cough! Cough Cough!

Suddenly, a violent cough sounded. Mo Lian covered her mouth with a tissue and glared at Mo Yan.

"Mo Yan! What did you give me to drink? ! Why is it so bitter? "

...

Mo Yan raised her eyebrows and smiled, "This black tea's leaves are plump and thick. The brewed tea is slightly acidic-tasting and bitter, helping to invigorate oneself. It also helps in detoxification and has a sweet aftertaste. "

"Did you say that this is slightly bitter and acidic-tasting? " Mo Lian's sharp voice was unpleasant.

"Indeed! " After saying that, as if afraid that Mo Lian would not believe it, Mo Yan took a sip.

Mo Lian stared at Mo Yan, whose expression did not change, and frowned. Suddenly, a suspicion arose in her heart.

"Mo Yan! Did you add something to my tea? Otherwise, it would not be so bitter! "

Mo Yan smiled and replied, "How is that possible? Ms. Mo Lian, you are a big client of our company. Why would I do such a thing? "

Other than the two who were at loggerheads, the others were carefully studying the tea, as if they had not heard anything.

At the end of the day, both of them were surnamed Mo, and they were both Mo Dong's children. Any conflict between them was their family's internal business and wouldn't affect the cooperation.

However, if they brought their personal grudges to the cooperation between the companies, then that kind of partnership would need to be considered more carefully.

In the business world, there were many projects that flopped due to bringing personal feelings into the work. The purpose of cooperation was to make profits. If it didn't make profits in the end, it would be better to put an end to that possibility before the cooperation.

However, a few executives from Hong Jing presently had some understanding of the Mo Lian's arrogance and despotism. The cooperation being based on equality and mutual benefit aside, that the two families were cooperating under the conditions of mutual and equal benefit aside, for starters, it was not wise to start a fight just like that when it was one's first time going to another company.

Looking at Mo Yan's smiling face, Mo Lian felt like she could not take it anymore. She wanted to grab Mo Yan and give her a few tight slaps.

"Mo Yan, you also said that I'm a big client of your company. Why are you treating your clients with such bitter tea? I think you're deliberately trying to make a fool of me! I've drunk plenty of black tea! There's never been such a bitter one! "

The more Mo Lian spoke, the angrier she got. In her heart, she was already certain that Mo Yan was making a fool of her and that those supervisors were mocking her.

Thinking about how she had actually embarrassed herself in front of Mo Yan, a wave of anger burned straight to her brain. Suddenly, she stood up, picked up the teacup, and threw it at Mo Yan.

Mo Yan had long been prepared for her overreaction. The moment the teacup was thrown at her, she stood up and dodged. Her eyes that were filled with frost were staring straight at Mo Lian.

The others were also shocked by Mo Lian's sudden action and stood up in unison.

At that moment, the director couldn't hold it in any longer and asked with a frown, "Ms. Mo, what do you mean by this? "

"Director, your employee has been disrespectful to your guest, and you still want to protect her? Do you not want to cooperate anymore? "

Mo Lian had long been angered to the point of losing her mind. Without thinking, she actually began to threaten the director of Hong Jing.

The old and experienced in the company knew best how to interact with others. Using profit as temptation was fine, but doing it via a threat was not. It was supposed to be an equal and win-win cooperation, yet she wanted to use profits to threaten others? What kind of joke was that? Did she really think the whole world revolved around her?

The director's face turned cold at that moment. "Ms. Mo, before making tea, Mo Yan asked if the black tea leaves she had with her were okay, and you unhesitatingly replied that they were. The characteristics of those tea leaves include bitterness and a sweet aftertaste. If you didn't like that type of tea, you could have brought it up at that time, but now you're suddenly throwing a tantrum because it doesn't suit your taste. Ms. Mo, I wonder if you are targeting Mo Yan or Hong Jing?"

Chapter 214: Verbal Victory

The director's voice was stern, instantly waking Mo Lian up. Thinking of the instructions her father had given her before she came, she forcefully suppressed the anger in her heart and said, "Of course I want to work together happily. I've lost my composure this time. Please forgive me. "

However, Mo Lian did not seem to be the slightest bit apologetic.

At the end of the day, she still saw her company as bigger than Hong Jing's and felt that Hong Jing had to be grateful for the chance to work with her family.

In order to continue the project, the director had no choice but to suppress her anger, and she said, "Then let's continue! "

After everyone sat down, Mo Yan gave Mo Lian a mocking look that nobody else saw. She was doing it on purpose. Since Mo Lian had mocked her career, she would use the knowledge she had learned to teach Mo Lian how ridiculous her ignorance was.

The meeting continued. Mo Lian stared at Mo Yan from her seat as if she wanted to eat Mo Yan alive. Meanwhile, Mo Lian did not cause any trouble until the end of the meeting.

Just as Mo Yan was organizing her notes, Mo Lian said to Mo Yan, "Come out with me for a moment. "

They were in the company, so Mo Yan was not afraid that she would have any bad thoughts.

Walking into the company corridor, Mo Lian said hatefully, "Mo Yan, don't think that you've won me this time. You will cry in the future. "

Seeing that there were no surveillance cameras there, Mo Yan no longer pretended to be amiable. "Mo Lian, you have to be kind. Good will be rewarded good, and evil will be rewarded evil. Have you heard of such a saying? I haven't forgotten what you did before. I hope you won't give me a hard time. "

Mo Yan's indifferent gaze gave Mo Lian a fright. Subduing her feelings of guilt, the latter answered, "I... What did I do? You were clearly the one who framed me before. "

Mo Yan sneered. "Mo Lian, were you happy staying at Jing City's police station? Don't do the kidnapping and drugging thing a second time. You managed to get out the first time, but what about the second? "

Mo Lian did not know when Mo Yan had become like that, and her heart was beating wildly.

"I should have those people in the room see your true face you're showing now so they realize you're only pretending to be the good person! I'll see how your company will still protect you if this cooperation fails! " As Mo Lian spoke, she wondered whether Mo Yan would be ostracised and targeted by her colleagues if she went home and told her father that she did not want to work with Hong Jing because of Mo Yan.

Mo Yan looked at Mo Lian's calm gaze, and her lips parted as she said, "Mo Lian, I advise you not to do that. "

"Haha! Mo Yan, are you afraid? " Thinking of Mo Yan's future life, Mo Lian felt that her newfound method was feasible, so she continued to ridicule Mo Yan.

"You, a missy who doesn't care about anything, suddenly took over the cooperation between the two companies. I think it's not your idea, but Mo Dong's idea! Mo Dong has always been a person who cares about dignity and prioritizes profit over anything else. What you did today not only shamed the Mo family but also caused the cooperation to fail. Do you think Mo Dong will not scold you? "

Mo Yan's expression of understanding made Mo Lian suddenly feel fear. She did not know if it was her own imagination, but she seemed to feel a strong aura around Mo Yan that suppressed her, making it difficult for her to breathe. She didn't know how Mo Yan could guess so accurately.

Before she came, her father had specifically told her to keep an eye on Hong Jing. He was optimistic about Hong Jing's future and intended to form a long-term partnership with Hong Jing.

Mo Lian, suppressed by Mo Yan, clenched her hands into fists. She didn't dare to make a move, afraid that Mo Yan would really have some evidence that could send her to the police station again.

"Mo Yan! Just you wait! Our business is not over! One day, I will take revenge! " Seeing that she could not control Mo Yan and was even humiliated by Mo Yan, Mo Lian's face flushed red. Her eyes were wide open as she roared angrily.

"I'll be waiting for you at any time. "

Mo Lian stomped away angrily, leaving Mo Yan alone on the spot. She did not know if it was because she had been with Luo Tao for a long time, but the indifferent yet controlling aura around Luo Tao was exactly like the one currently around herself.

In any case, she had long started fighting with Mo Lian to death, so she would look weak if she continued to avoid her.

Mo Yan would not take the initiative to harm Mo Lian. She would just wait for the latter to strike back, then counterattack.

Since she could not kill Mo Lian directly, she had to win with words. If Mo Lian was angered to death one day, Mo Yan would be immensely grateful to the heavens.

Chapter 215: Trouble Is a Form of Training

After Mo Lian left, no one talked to Mo Yan.

Everyone knew that Mo Lian was deliberately looking to trip Mo Yan over. One could control oneself and avoid harming others, but one couldn't control others who wanted to harm oneself. That was the case with Mo Yan.

But even though that was the case, with Mo Real Estate as bait, there would always be people who wanted to bite the hook, and their freedom in choosing to bite the hook made things difficult for Mo Yan.

In the morning, Mo Yan realized that the Team B and D supervisors whom she had just met in the morning treated her like air. They would not return greetings, and they would pretend that they did not hear whatever she said. Mo Yan was not the kind of person who would assertively flatter others, so facing such a situation, she just smiled.

In the afternoon, Mo Yan rejected Xu Wan's invitation for lunch. She had something that she wanted to ask Xu Tian alone.

On the way to the cafeteria, Xu Tian happened to witness Mo Yan's amiableness was snubbed. She pushed up her glasses and said, "Chen Ya just left, but Mo Lian arrived right after. You're really good at attracting trouble to yourself. "

Xu Tian's words seemed to be familiar with the rumors in the company.

Mo Yan sighed. Xu Tian was right. The troublesome things that happened around her really came one after another.

"This kind of trouble-attracting trait is also a headache for me. " Mo Yan pretended to rub the space between her eyebrows.

"Trouble is also a kind of training, " Xu Tian comforted Mo Yan.

Mo Yan knew that it was indeed true. Compared to when she just joined the company and could only complain about being schemed against, she now knew to collect evidence and clearly analyze the other party's plans. Although the improvement wasn't considered big, wasn't it proof of having trained herself up?

"Yes. " Mo Yan nodded and brought up the business of the day. "Sister Xu, what do you think about this project? "

...

At night, when Mo Yan returned home, she found that Luo Tao wasn't at home, so she sent Luo Tao a message: "When are you coming home? What do you want to eat tonight? I'll order takeout. "

"Darling, you're home? "

Mo Yan's message was almost immediately answered.

"Yes, I left work early today. "

Usually, Luo Tao would pick her up after work. Now that she had injured her hand, Luo Tao would all the more arrive at the company on time. However, she came home early today because she had good news and wanted to celebrate with Luo Tao.

"Then I'll go straight home. You don't need to order takeout. I've already ordered food from Hotel Extravaganza. "

Hotel Extravaganza was the hotel that Luo Tao had chosen. It was slightly expensive, but the dishes were full of flavor. It couldn't be denied that their dishes were delicious.

At the beginning, Mo Yan was still worried about the cost of takeout. However, Luo Tao successfully pampered her taste buds such that she no longer put up a fight. For example, if she didn't want to or couldn't cook, or if there was anything worth celebrating, the two of them would order something expensive to celebrate.

Not long after, there was a knock on the door. The dinner that Luo Tao had ordered had arrived.

Mo Yan brought the dinner into the house and looked at the receipt. There were a total of three dishes and a soup, two meat dishes and two vegetables. The soup could be considered vegetarian! It was all the food that Cheng Xiao said would be beneficial to her recovery the day before. She didn't expect Luo Tao to have actually noted it down.

Looking at the table full of food, Mo Yan felt an indescribable sweetness in her heart. She and Luo Tao didn't have a good start, but the process was full of unexpected surprises.

She had always felt that Luo Tao was a gift from heaven.

Meanwhile, their message log ended with Mo Yan sending a "Yes" and a cute emoji to Luo Tao.

After another ten minutes, Mo Yan opened the door for Luo Tao and saw him carrying two small boxes of tea leaves.

Seeing Mo Yan's confusion, Luo Tao explained, "Gifts from a friend. He insisted that I go and get them. "

Mo Yan took over the gift boxes and had a look. Coincidentally, it was the same black tea leaves she had brewed during the project meeting. Did she have some fate with those tea leaves that day?

She burst out laughing, and her llaughter made Luo Tao surprised.

"What's wrong? " Luo Tao asked.

Mo Yan told Luo Tao about what happened during the day. Luo Tao also laughed and touched Mo Yan's head with some relief.

"Not bad. You've improved. You finally know how to put up a fight. "

Mo Yan laughed until tears fell from her eyes as she spoke. Laying on Luo Tao's lap, she mainly described the incident where Mo Lian was so bitter that she only coughed and almost spat out the tea. That was something she had specially observed.

After laughing enough, Mo Yan raised her eyes and met the eyes of Luo Tao, who was looking at her with a gentle expression.

That pair of eyes only saw her figure, as though they could no longer see anyone else, just like how he had always given only her special treatment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 5.3K 149
In her past life, Su Meng married Wei Ting, thinking that she could eventually win his heart with tolerance and flattery. For this, she tried to flat...
10.8K 106 23
Synopsis Qin Yu had lost both her parents when she was young and was all alone. Since then, she lived with her father's comrade-in-arms. Due to the h...
191 7 13
Two twin sisters drifted apart because of misunderstandings and screaming by there on family no less. Zan Cui the one with a dragon fate was seen as...
27.3K 561 149
Once she opened her eyes, Si Nian became the fake wealthy daughter straight out of a period drama, only to be sent back to the countryside to marry a...