7 Rings

נכתב על ידי sumxmoonlyfe

Been through some bad shit, I should be a sad bitch Who woulda thought it'd turn me to a savage? Whoever sai... עוד

7 Rings Main Characters
Entry #1- The Dancing Duo
Entry #2- I'm the real voice
Entry #3- Mom my beloved
Entry #4- Mister Songwriter
Entry #5- A Singer who Stacks and A Rapper who Smacks
Entry #6- His Hyung and Her Unnie
Entry #7- The Soulless Singer
Entry #8- Street Singer not Lowlife Thief
Entry #9- Cold Shoulder
Entry #10- How To Say Sorry (PT 1)
Entry #11- Beyond (PT 2)
Entry #12- The Five Year Break Point
Entry #14- Cologne and Wax Strips (PT1)
Entry #15- Classy Reunion (PT2)
Entry #16- Strawberry Shortcake
Entry #17- Valentine's Day (PT 1)
Entry #18- Valentine's Day (PT 1.5)
Entry #19- Valentine's Day (PT2)
Entry #20- Hyung's Comfort
Entry #21- A Little Bit of Awkward and A Little Bit of Fun
Entry #22- One Step Closer
Entry #23- Caught in Between
Entry #24- Broken
Entry #25- Scoutings and Acceptance
Entry #26- The Fated Encounter of Ten Years
Entry #27- Unexpected Anger
Entry #28- Future Fear and Drinks
Entry #29- Unintended Meeting
Entry #30- Car Repair with You
Entry #31- I Won't Let Anyone Hurt You
Entry #32- His Savior

Entry #13- My Only Hyung

165 5 4
נכתב על ידי sumxmoonlyfe

February 4, 2013

*Vile Labels*

Taehyung was once again hard at work memorizing the new song that was given to him. It's been hours since he came but still wasn't allowed a break yet. It is now 3 pm when Namjoon knocked on the door.

Namjoon- Tae you in there?

Taehyung- yeah come on in.

Namjoon- (enters) Tae, how long have you been here?

Taehyung- since 5 in the morning.

Namjoon- Oh- WAIT WHAT?!

Taehyung- what??

Namjoon- please tell me you had your break?

Taehyung- nope... the assistant never came and told me I could have my break.

Namjoon- Tae...

Taehyung- hyung I can't.. you know what happens.

Namjoon- I guess I'll stay with you. I just submitted that last song that Jihyo has to sing.

Taehyung- who's Jihyo? Ohh wait you're talking about Ms. Park.

Namjoon- yeah her.

Taehyung- you seem awfully close to her.

Namjoon- I admire her for withstanding with Vile for this long.

Taehyung- Eh true.

Namjoon- what about you?

Taehyung- what about me?

Namjoon- what's with the V situation?

Taehyung- who-

Namjoon- I have an IQ of 148 and you dare to ques-

Taehyung- Jungkook told you didn't he?

Namjoon- ....

Taehyung- I'm waiting.

Namjoon- what a buzzkill. But yes. Kook told me.

Taehyung- that Maknae!!!!!

Namjoon- so?? Who is she?

Taehyung- just a neighbor.

Namjoon- jUsT a nEigHbOr. Boy who do you take me for?

Taehyung- a songwriter.

Namjoon- you have got to stop spending time with Yoongi hyung.

Taehyung- he's fun to hang with.

Namjoon- I'm not even going to... just tell me come on!!

Taehyung- alright alright. Her name is Jennie. She works at the bar I used to go to.

Namjoon- BAR?! USE TO GO?! KIM TAEHYUNG!!

Taehyung- oh boy...

Namjoon- wait until Jin hyung hears of this.

Taehyung- ughhh!!!

Namjoon- continue..

Taehyung- we started talking and I may have told a white lie about my name...

Namjoon- meaning you didn't tell her your real name.

Taehyung- (rolls his eyes) yeah..

Namjoon- do you like this girl?

Taehyung- honestly hyung, I really don't know. When we talk I just want time to stop. And when she smiles, oh boy it's so adorable!!!

Namjoon- oh jeez... he's far from liking. He's whipped.

Taehyung was lost in his own world after talking about Jennie to Namjoon. Namjoon waved his hands over Taehyung's face but no reaction. He facepalms himself and walks out. As he walks to the elevator, he bumps into Jihyo who fell to the ground after the sudden contact.

Namjoon- oh my gosh I'm so sorry.

Jihyo- it's fine.

Namjoon offers his hand to Jihyo to help her up but from the corner of her eyes she sees the security cameras so she pushes his hand and stands up by herself. Namjoon gets confused and looks at her.

Jihyo- try to look where you're going next time.

Namjoon- but I-

Jihyo walks away from there and enters the recording studio that was next to the one Taehyung was in. Namjoon sighs and walks towards the elevator and clicks the button for the elevator. As he waits, he suddenly gets a call. He looks at the caller ID and saw it was Jin. He answers the call.

Namjoon- hey hyung what's up?

Jin- Mon ah I need your help!!

Namjoon- with what?

Jin- come over and I'll tell you.

Namjoon- alright I'll be there in 30.

Jin- alright.

He hangs up the call and enters the elevator going down to the lobby. He walks outside the building and calls an Uber where he gets inside and went to Acre Apartments. 30 minutes later, he reaches the apartment complex and park his car. He walks out and inside the apartment to Jin's apartment.

Namjoon- Jin hyung?!

No response. He calls out again for Jin but still no answer. He knocks on Jin's mother's door but since she was asleep there was no answer. He looked for Yoongi but couldn't find him either. So he takes his phone out and Jin.

Namjoon- Hyung where are you??

Jin- I'm coming right now.

Namjoon- where's Yoongi hyung?

Jin- I think he's out making deliveries.

Namjoon- you still haven't talked yet?

Jin- I'd be lying if I said we did.

Namjoon- I'm waiting.

Jin- be there soon.

Namjoon hangs the call up and sits on the couch waiting for Jin. He scrolls through his phone and comes across an ad for a record company. He reads the ad and thinks to tell the other boys about it. After 20 minutes, Jin comes back home and Namjoon lets him inside the house.

Namjoon- so what's up hyung?

Jin- we have a problem..

Namjoon- and that is??

Jin- Yoongi still won't talk to me. And he's always hanging out with that girl.

Namjoon- which girl?

Jin- Jisoo's friend.

Namjoon- ohh Nayeon. What's he doing with her?

Jin- I don't know. But he takes his song books and laptop with him every time.

Namjoon- huh...

Jin- anyway... I don't know how to talk to him. I've been trying but everything is just going wrong..

Namjoon- just sit him down somewhere. He'll listen as long as he's sitting.

Jin- (chuckles) true.

Namjoon- so hyung...

Jin- what's up Mon?

Namjoon- have you decided what to wear for the reunion next week.

Jin- surprisingly yes. Taehyung and Hobi took me shopping with the spare money I had left after paying the bills.

Namjoon- show me!!!

Jin- alright alright.

Jin and Namjoon go to his room where Jin opens the closet and takes out a black jacket and a pair of jeans matching with a white t-shirt.

Namjoon- waaahhh hyung!! You'll be the best dressed out of all of them!!

Jin- uh duh!!

Namjoon- (sigh) and I take it back.

Jin laughs as Namjoon facepalms himself. Yoongi came back home after finishing his last delivery. He heard laughter as soon as he entered inside. Following the sound, he stands in front of Jin's room and opens the door a little. Hearing the creak of the door, Jin looks over Namjoon's shoulder to see who was at the door. He sees Yoongi and waves at him. Yoongi waves back and Jin signs him to come in. Yoongi walks inside and Namjoon figured out that it was his cue to leave now. He bids bye to his hyungs and leaves.

Jin- hey...

Yoongi- hi.

Jin- so, free right now?

Yoongi- yeah. Finished all of my deliveries.

Jin- so uh... wanna get some food?

Yoongi- what about mom?

Jin- don't worry. She's eaten and she's sleeping right now. She'll sleep through the night.

Yoongi- oh. Then sure let's do it.

Jin- what do you feel like having?

Yoongi- anything hyung!! I'm starving!!

Jin- come on.

Jin and Yoongi leave the apartment and ride the bus to a restaurant 20 minutes away from their home. They are seated by the waiters who give them the menus and they look over it. After a while they order their food and wait for their order to arrive. Silence engulfed them for a while but Jin decided to break it.

Jin- I'm sorry Yoongi.

Yoongi- why are you apologizing hyung?

Jin- you know why Yoongi. I was way out of line and I said some things that I didn't mean at all.

Yoongi- in that case the. I'm sorry as well. I knew you went through so much and still pushed you to do something you didn't want to.

Jin- but I shouldn't have snapped at you like that. You were right. I should've at least gave Jisoo one chance to explain herself.

Yoongi- you weren't wrong either. You went through something that I don't even want to dream about and I called you petty for being scared. I would be scared too.

Jin- you didn't go through anything less.

Yoongi- ok. We both went through terrible things. But we have each other. And that's why we're better than all of them.

Jin- not wrong. Now come on let's eat!! I'm starving!!

Yoongi- that's what I've been saying!!!

Jin snickers and the waiter brings them their food. Both men thank the waiter and start eating. After eating, they pay for their food and decide to eat some ice cream even though it was a cold winter day. Calling their other friends, they meet at Jin's house where they sit on the floor in a circle and eat the ice cream while talking.

*Jin's Apartment 217*

Jin- JUNGKOOK I DO NOT WANT MINT CHOCOLATE!!!

Jungkook- you won't even give it a chance!!!

Namjoon- why would we give toothpaste a chance?!

Jungkook- it's not toothpaste!!!!!

Yoongi- here we go again...

Taehyung- let's just take the chocolate ice cream and watch this. It's quality entertainment.

Jimin- no kidding.

Hoseok- guys!!!! Stop!!!!

Jin- JEON JUNGKOOK I SWEAR!!

Jungkook- ok ok.

Yoongi- finally.

Namjoon- sooooo Yoongi hyung!!!

Yoongi- what?

Namjoon- whatcha doin with Nayeon everyday???

Jungkook- WHAT?!!?

Taehyung- WHO?!?!

Jimin- WHEN?!?!?!

Yoongi- um....

Namjoon- soooo????

Yoongi- who told you?

Namjoon- I have an IQ of 148 and you question my—

Taehyung- I bet it was Jin hyung.

Namjoon- TAE!!!!

Taehyung- what?? you left after hyung called you so, naturally I'd assume that he told you.

Jin- and you're right.

Yoongi- are you spying on me?!?!

Jin- it's hardly spying when you're in the lobby....

Yoongi- touché.

Jungkook- YOONGI HYUNG HAS A CRUSH!!!!

Yoongi- what no!!!

Taehyung- so what were you doing with her everyday???

Yoongi- she wants to be a singer and found an audition ad at the school she works and she needed help producing the music so I offered.

Jin- oh.

Jungkook- sounds boring.

Hoseok- how's that boring??? He's being helpful.

Yoongi- thank you Hobi.

Jin- he means his romantic life is boring.

Taehyung- he has a romantic life!?!!?!?

Yoongi- hilarious guys.

Namjoon- that is pretty nice hyung. Speaking of ads. I wanted to show you guys something!!

Jimin- what is it??

Namjoon shows the ad he saved on his phone earlier to the guys who get really excited seeing it.

Jimin- waaahh Hobi hyung look!! It's the company we work for right now.

Namjoon- wait this company hired you guys???

Hoseok- yeah. It's a small company but modest and comfortable. They're looking for new recruits right now.

Jimin- you guys should do this!!! Then we'd all be able to work together. Who knows maybe we'll all be in a band together.

Taehyung- it'd give us a chance to be free from Vile. I'm in.

Namjoon- I've already been in.

Yoongi- let's do it Jin hyung. You could make your dream of singing come true.

Jungkook- YAS LETS DO IT!!!

Jin- ok. I'm in.

All the boys cheer and start planning on how they will make their audition video.

Hoseok- hey Jin hyung?

Jin- yes?

Hoseok- don't you have that reunion to go to tomorrow?

Jin- oh that... yeah.

Yoongi- wait hyung?? You decided to go???

Jin- yeah.. I didn't get the chance to tell you guys what happened that made me decide to go.

Jungkook- what happened hyung?

Jin tells them everything that happened and they listen without interrupting. They encourage him that it's a good decision.

Taehyung- I think you'll shock them all. You're living better than all of them.

Yoongi- and if they say anything, then—

Jin- I'm not resorting to violence.

Namjoon- we are richer than them in every aspect. And that's what hyung will prove tomorrow.

Jungkook- heck yeah he will!!!

Jimin- but before that, you need sleep!! So let's go so the man can sleep.

They all laugh and leave for their apartments. Jin helps Yoongi clean up and then off he went to bed dreading the day that will come as soon as the sun rises.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

159K 7.4K 24
"Who says that women can't lead?" The deepest secrets get revealed, there are battles between the biggest enemies..but who will win in the end? Who w...
55.6K 2K 59
Jennie comes from a rich family, but doesnt want to appear rich. She wants to be simply be normal like no other are. She likes to wear clothes that a...
81.4K 1.3K 48
Bangtan use Blackpink for popularity, when Bangtan already get what they want which is the popularity they ended their relationship to Blackpink. But...
1.5M 78.2K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...