Lego Monkie Kid OneShots

By BlankCore5

I can take some request...? Anything. (Why do I feel like I'm going to regret it???) This a fanfiction for th... More

I'm Happy For You... (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Switched?! (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
..Hello and Goodbye.. (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
I'm Sorry (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
A Part Of Me (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
A Day Of Shopping (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Feline Cat Needs Action! (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
..Just A Friend.. (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
SPICY NOODLES!!! (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Sweet Tooth (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
She's Weak (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
AN IMPOSTER! (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Their Daughter (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Seeing You Again!~ (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
I'M A DRAGON NOW?! (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
{MONKIE KID SHORTS}
..Then You Were Gone... (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Blood Orange? (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Artwork
Destiny Leading To Pain? (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
The Worst Biggest Lie Ever (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Arrows & Bows Makes A Cupid...? (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Remembering Hurts... (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Missed Call (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
WOLF TICKLE ATTACK! (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
You Raised Me Up (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
A Love Confession (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
His Touch will Always be Frozen Cold (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
love (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
No Past, Present's Here (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Her Cool Teddy Bear~ (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
The Flirting Game [Part 1]
The Flirting Game [Part 2]
The Flirting Game [Part 3]
Torn Between Two People (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
The X (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Everything's Red (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Pretending To Be The Sun (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
It Takes Two to Tango (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Our Two Promises! (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
The Jade Hooded Girl (A Monkie Kid Oneshot)
Just Lost My Winning Streak!! (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
You By My Side (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
For You, I Fall Down.. (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Flowers For You (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Only Loving Him When His Gone (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Dead End ( A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Lullaby (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
..Wake Up... Please.. (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Expecting You (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Wilted Too Soon (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
All I Want Is Your Time!!! (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Feline Cat's New Adventure! (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
Conflict Between Identity & Friendship (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
A Bloody Forced Proposal (A Monkie Kid OneShot)
The Bees Makes What? (A Monkie Kid OneShot)

Child of a Hero; Child of a Villain (A Monkie Kid OneShot)

401 5 10
By BlankCore5

(In this oneshot, you'll be seeing a lot of Y/N - this practically means your name. So It's a reader participation! It's my first time doing it, spare me some mercy please! QwQ . Also, this story is set during season 3 episode 10! Enjoy~~)

You stared at the ball of flame that covered your mother.

. . .

Y/N, you are the descendent of the great dragon king of the west sea. 

Your mother, Mei, was only 17 when she had you.

A mistake.

She didn't plan on having you, but here you are.

Your maternal grandparents and the dragon clan, even Buddha themselves didn't blame or judge her, they understood, forgave, and accepted her when she had told them she had you at the age of seventeen years.

You live in a small apartment above a noodle shop where your father work.

Sandy, Tang, Pigsy and Mo looks after you when your mother is off with your father, fighting bad guys. They always show you your mother's livestreams, she makes you feel like you were there.

Everyone said you look exactly like your mother. You sometimes too act like her.

. . .

You hear your mother screaming in agony.

As soon as you lost sight of her, you rushed towards her.

"Y/N!" Your father, MK, cried out.

As you enter the ball of flames, you saw your mother's tears dripping from her face.

"Mama! Don't cry!" You yelled at her and then hugged one of her legs to steady yourself from the flames blowing towards your way.

The flame chewed on your jacket, you could feel the heat tingling on your skin. Somehow it only stings. Like you were immune to the fire.

Behind you, your father chased after you.

. . .

When MK heard that Mei was pregnant. He stood by her side, taking on the role of acting as a father to you. He was your Bàba. When you were born, he hold you very carefully as though you were glass. Your mother said, he's face melted at the sight of you. And so was everyone else.

. . .

"Y/N...?" Your mother has finally come to her senses and the sky was clear again.

The dark atmosphere was vanquished in a flash.

She glanced up to see MK hugging you and her.

"Nice." Pigsy and Sandy said in unison, while Tang said: "he did it!"

Nezha looks at the trio, "how can this be? She actually controlled the true fire."

Mei hugged MK back, but she still feels that fire lurking inside her.

"We can't, I don't want to hurt you." Your mother cries. 

"I'm so sorry..." She muttered as she pushed MK away from her and flew away to somewhere far away from them.

"Mei! Wait! Mei..." MK shouted, but she was already out of view. MK fell backwards and was luckily caught by Sandy, Tang and Pigsy. He was at his limit.

"We have to go find Mei," MK stood back up again as Pigsy and Tang supported his balance.

"Kid, you can't go anywhere in this condition," Pigsy said in concern.

"But the true fire of samadhi..."

MK was then cut off by Nezha, "was supposed to burn that dragon girl to ashes, but as a result it didn't. This is very unusual," Nezha crossed one arm while the other touched his chin.

"What does this mean? Could you explain it to us?" Sandy asked the third lotus as the others and him touched their pointer fingers together.

"Just to say, maybe the great sage's crummy plan can actually be accomplished after all. If she learns to control the true fire, then we can use the true fire to defeat Lady Bone Demon."

"So we just need to give Mei some training? Great, then let's go and get Mei back!" MK said.

"But we're out of time. Now that the true fire of Samadhi is already united, Lady Bone Demon will do anything to get her hands on it. If we don't make preparations, it's just the same as just handing Mei over to her. Alright, from the start this was a task only for me. The only one who can go and stop Lady Bone Demon is me." Monkey King started walking away from the others.

MK looked onto his mentor's face, "what? But didn't you say that the true fire of Samadhi is the only way to defeat Lady Bone Demon-"

"I know what I've said, but I've beaten her once, I can do it again." Monkey King stopping his other arm from shaking, "Mei is right, I can't keep having you fight my battles for me, also you guys."

The great sage turned his head around with a serious look, "sorry kid, but I won't be bringing you this time," he said before jumping on to his cloud.

"If anyone else leaves me alone again, I won't be able to take it anymore!" MK's face was dripping wet as water poured from his eyes.

"Only working together can defeat a strong enemy! This is Monkie Kid's saying!" MK wiped his faced as Nezha approached him.

"If the great sage is really going to battle Lady Bone Demon, the result would be terrible," Nezha stated.

MK rubbed his cheek, "if Mei learns to control the true fire, we can deal with Lady Bone Demon together?"

"Or we could fight.." Nezha clearly didn't like that idea.

"Thank you for trusting us. Let's go stop Monkey King."

"You two go ahead, we'll just drag you down." Tang said to him.

"Right! Us three can go drive my car and go get Mei back!" Sandy spoken in confidence.

"Go give them some colour to look at." Pigsy supported.

Sandy hugged the three (Tang, Pigsy and MK), "I really love you guys to death."

"Quick question, where's Y/N?" Nezha asked, causing the others to finally realized that Y/N was missing after Mei flew off.

-Meanwhile-

You struggled on keeping your grip on your mother's leg as you both rapidly flew to a place.

Before you knew it, you both landed on water.

Mei caused a big hole on the ground as the water from it splashed away, with little water on the ground now.

"Mama?" You patted her head. She was crying again.

"No, don't come closer, I don't want to hurt you Y/N!" She shouted at you as the flames you once saw came to engulf her again.

Suddenly, out of nowhere the familiar dragon plushie was thrown at her, making your mother catch it. Then the flames quickly died out.

"Isn't this the dragon girl and the annoying little brat [he means you]?"

You and your mother looked up to see a familiar demon prince.

"Looks like you need a fire lesson!" The red-headed demon declared out loud as he showed off his fire skills.

"Mama! Its the angry fire-man!" You pointed at the man with awe from his quick performance.

Your mother giggled in response whilst clutching onto her plushie.

As the three of you walked through the woods, you can't help but gaze at the man called Red Son.

Red cleared his throat, "we're almost there-"

"ACHOO!" Your mother loudly sneezed, "sorry....?"

The man removed his coat and wrapped it around your mother.

"I'm cold too!" You exclaimed, pretending to sneeze, which ended up as a real one. It seems the cold has gotten a hold of you and Mei, especially when you two have lost your warm jacket from the fire...

The demon prince glared at you, but then sighed.

All of a sudden, you found yourself clutching onto his chest as he carried you.

He's really warm. Warmer than anyone you knew of.

With his free hand, he grabbed hold of Mei's hand, dragging her to move faster.

"Let's try to get there before the sun sets," he grumbled and he then mumbled silently to himself, "how did I end up in this situation..."

You and your mother both smiled at each other with Red entirely unaware. Boy, you were so glad this demon came to your aid.

Little did you know that the man whose holding your mother's hand and carrying you...

Was the same man that brought you to this world.

In other words, he was your biological father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 1K 8
[READER] ... "๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™ก-๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ...
65.9K 2.8K 22
Sun Wukong & Macaque x Nezuko Reader _______________________________ โMmm hmm!!โž ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‰๐™„๐˜พ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™๐™๐™Ž| Everyone thought that the flesh-eating d...
44.1K 856 24
Simpin' for chimps and more! Potentially slow updates. [Note: I don't take requests as I prefer writing stories I'm actually interested in myself.]
37.8K 548 33
This story has been discontinued/finished. Please read the A/N. Or not it's your choice ig. Karlnapity one-shots warning they're really bad and cring...