Alphabet Gore[An Alphabet Lor...

By G0DS_R4GD0LL

As the title says,there will be gore and very triggering topics. More

Names
Adam
Benny
Carlos
UPDATE!
Derek-Kevin/Kate
ANOTHER UPDATE
Logan
Mark/Marcus
Nathan
Oscar
UPDATE 2

Lore.

278 3 11
By G0DS_R4GD0LL

[A different lore from the original lore,and not in the place of when they were kids.They never met when they were kids.]
Everyone had been teasing him.Whos 'him',you may ask?Nathan.He didn't like this at all[i mean who would??]and went on an rampage when he had enough.Not just any rampage.A homicidal rampage.
People who weren't killed:Ivan,Timothy,Victor,Leo,Mark/Marcus,Oscar,Petunia,and Herald.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 17.1K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
327K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
603K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...