somebody's watching me...

By Kitwalkerisbae

final destination Oc x Alex browning I don't own any of the characters I only own Veronica :) More

Cast + playlist :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Epilogue
Alternate ending
-oneshots-

Chapter 13

619 15 54
By Kitwalkerisbae

Veronica was sat on her bed, glancing through photos of her and Billy when they were younger.Tears welled up in her eyes,sniffling,
she shook them away.

It had now officially been more than twenty-fours since he had died, Veronica still felt guilty about it all, she hated the fact that she never got to say goodbye to him.

She looked beside her: the inky, dark black roses, what Alex had given her, she looked down at her feet and sighed, gripping the photos of her and Billy.

The thing what had broken her heart was her parents reaction, when the police had told them her mother and fell onto the floor, breaking into her sobs whilst her father stood there paralysed, tears slowly falling down his face.The night Billy had died, Veronica didn't want to be alone, so she didn't go home that night.Instead Alex had let the girl stay at his she was thankful for him,she knew her emotions for him changed that night.

The sun had begun to set: Red,yellow and orange mixing together, almost as if someone spilt paint over the sky creating a beautiful ombré colour, small droplets of rain also started to fall onto the floor furiously like bullets firing  from a gun.

Veronica sighed, putting the photos back in the folder, placing it in the box.Frowning, She shot up from her chair, making her way slowly over to the phone.She knew she couldn't call Alex at that moment in time as he was in the 'death-proofed' cabin,they had set up for him.So, she rang the second person she thought of.Clear.

When the phone stopped ringing, Veronica smiled; she heard Clear speak. "Hello?" Clear questioned.Veronica sighed, her hands brushing through her hair.

"It's me.Hi,Clear." Veronica greeted, Clear recognised her voice, which belonged to her bestfriend.

"Veronica?! Hi, are you okay?" Clear replied.

"I just wanted to say that you're my best friend and that I love you." Veronica sighed, fidgeting with her fingers.

Clear furrowed her eyebrows," Veronica? Are you okay? Are you going to kill yourself?! I mean I love you too but you never say it randomly? Is there something wrong?" Clear questioned, panicking.

Veronica's eyes widened, "No! No.I'm not going to kill myself.It's just that ever since you know Billy died." Veronica started, her voice cracking as she mentioned Billy. "I feel like I should tell everyone that I care about that I love them since I don't know if anything's going to happen to them." She gulped in worry.She had enough, she couldn't deal with anymore deaths,she really hoped Alex was okay.

"Oh Veronica, we're gonna be okay! I promise that all of us are going to be fine.We can defeat this! We will defeat this.In a years time we'll graduate and hopefully we'll both get into NYU." Clear reassured.

Veronica and Clear had always wanted to go to same college after school, they had planned it for years.They both dreamed of going to NYU.The girls planned their whole life together.Live in a big apartment with each other, have caring, loving lovers and finally graduate college and get good paying jobs.That's all they ever wanted.

But now, Veronica also wanted a life with Alex.She wanted to live with him, go on dates with him and do what normal teenagers did.She had always thought she wouldn't have found a love interest till after she had graduated highschool, but plans change I guess.

"I really hope so." Veronica hoped, biting her finger.She was worried about everything: death was after them and maybe now they wouldn't be able to live their dream lives. "I've never been a natural at anything, Clear.I'm scared that somethings going to happen to you, us.Take first day of highschool for example: I wasn't smart, I had to work that.Most people don't have to try.But that's all I do.And now I'm scared that I'm going to fail you all, with this death thing."

"Veronica, calm down! I swear everything's going to be just fine.Just breathe!" Clear responded, her voice sharp.She was worried about Veronica.

Veronica took a deep breath in, trying to calm down, she closed her eyes slowly.A small smile growing on her face as her heart rate slowed down slightly. "I'm sorry Clear, I've felt weird every since the plane crash.I just feel like somebody's watching me, twenty four seven." She explained, opening her eyes.

Clear nodded, "I'm 99% sure that no one's watching you, it's probably just your mind.Now, I have to go, are you sure you're going to be okay? I can come over if you want?" Clear asked.

Veronica reluctantly shook her head, she wanted time to herself, to think, she didn't want to get distracted.It could be her time anytime now. "No,it's okay, I'll see you tomorrow though, maybe?" She replied.

"Yeah! That's fine! I'll see you later Vera." Clear mumbled, putting the phone down.

Veronica sighed as she put the phone back, collapsing down onto her bed, the bad thoughts, rushing back into her head like a river flowing: she was really worried, she was terribly scared for Alex.Half of her brain told her that he was going to be okay,that he was going to survive.But the other half was screaming that he was going to die and it would be all her fault.She closed her eyes, hoping that these bad thoughts would go away.

-Timeskip-
The sky was now jet-black.As Lightning quickly struck the ground.Veronica rolled her eyes, noticing that there was another storm.Once again.This one was different though; it looked more.Viscus?

Clouds covering the sky; owning the sky, as rain pounded onto the floor, causing loud sounds.As lighting ricocheted now and again, illuminating the sky.

Another thing Veronica had noticed was that the electric had gone out, she groaned, standing up, slowly making her way downstairs.Her parents had gone out to shop leaving her home alone.That same feeling drowned her stomach again; screaming at her somethings wrong.This time she shrugged it off, thinking it was just the storm.When she was downstairs she realised the electric wasn't working down there either.She rolled her eyes, walking into the kitchen.

She looked on the counter, and saw a photo of her when she was younger of her stood in the rain: a bright light illuminating behind her; that light was just Billy with a flashlight.It was supposed to be an illusion, but it didn't look very real, she let out a small laugh before opening the cupboard.

When she opened it, a small glass fell out onto the floor, falling onto photo of her.The glass smashed, pieces falling all over.Whilst, a few pieces laid out on the photo, on her neck.

Veronica's eyes widened in panic; that feeling what was drowning her become worse, her heart started to pound,her face paling as her lip quivered.It was at that moment she realised.She realised that she was next.

She gasped, throwing her hand over her mouth, rushing over to the door, quickly throwing her coat on as she rushed out the door.She had to find Alex! Her brain was flooded with bad thoughts that something bad had happened to him.

As she ran out the door, she tripped on a step, falling on her face: mud blanketing her clothes.She squirmed, standing up continuing to run.

She screamed, when lightning struck behind her: just missing her foot, her breathing was uneasy.She continued to run into the forest, trying to miss any obstacles what could potentially  be dangerous towards her.

"ALEX!" She screamed, as she ran as fast as she could in the woods, rain pounding onto her.Anxiety filled her body. "oh god, Alex.Please be okay." She mumbled.

Ignoring all the lighting, she continued to run towards the cabin.She slipped, falling onto the floor, as she rolled down a hill nearly falling into a branch that was sticking out.She widened her eyes, stopping herself, gasping.

She sat there a few seconds until, she shook her head quickly standing up, continuing to run.The wind furiously blew into her she threw her hands to her head to stop herself from falling yet again.

Suddenly, a large tree started to fall onto her: she stood there, bracing herself as it slowly fell onto her.

She fell onto the ground, not being able to move as her head was in a deep puddle: she panicked as wasn't able to breathe.Her hands roamed the ground: trying to find ways to pull herself up from the water.She swallowed some of the water, it was becoming harder for her to breathe.

She tried to scream,trying to pull herself up.She then rolled over; gasping for air as she got out from under the tree. She stared at the tree in horror,gulping.She then rushed up as she continued to run again.

-Timeskip-
When she finally got there, a large smile grew onto her face as she saw him rush out the cabin, putting his jacket on.He must've noticed her as he smiled, running towards her.

She ran towards him, pulling him into a hug. "Alex! Oh god! You're okay! You're okay!" She breathed into his neck.He kissed her head, stroking her hair.

"I'm okay? Ronnie I thought you were dead! I made a mistake, it's you who's next not me, I'm so happy you're alive!" He replied, pulling out the hug.

The duo had noticed the police, pulled up next to the cabin, Veronica glanced at Alex,pulling his sleeve, whilst he stood there in horror.

The cops climbed out the car: loaded with weapons. "Alex Browning! You are under arrest for murdering Valerie Lewton!" They claimed.

Veronica gasped, staring at them in horror. "He didn't murder anybody!" Veronica shouted.

Alex bent down whispering into Veronica's ears. "Run!"

He then started to run the way Veronica had came from. She stayed there, her mouth open, as her eyes widened."Alex! No!" She screamed.

One of the cops then slowly pulled a gun out aiming it towards Alex, before he pulled the trigger Veronica screamed, running infront of Alex.

"ALEX!" She screamed, so loudly you would have thought someone had been murdered.

She looked down to her stomach: as scarlet red blood spilled from her abdomen.The bullet had hit her.She gasped, falling onto the floor.Alex screamed, catching her body.

"VERONICA! No!" He screamed, kneeling onto the floor. "What have you done?!" He shouted at the cop who had shot her.The cop stared at Veronica's body in horror.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE !" Alex shouted, his voice cracking, he covered her wound,putting as much pressure on it as he could.

"Alex." She chocked, looking down at the crimson blood  which was rapidly spilling out of her body.

"Veronica.No!" Alex cried, tears falling down his face. "Please! I love you!" He confessed, looking into her eyes.

Veronica smiled weakly, her vision getting blurrier. "I love you too." She replied, putting her hand on his cheek. Wiping his tears away.

The cops all rushed too her, pulling Alex away from her. "No!" She weakly called out. "Please, just let me kiss him.One more time before I go." She begged, blood trickling on the floor.

Alex had started to sob at this point: watching the girl he had loved since freshman year of highschool slowly fade away.His lips quivered as he crawled over to Veronica. "Please don't do this to me Veronica.Please!" He moped.

"Just kiss me one more time." Veronica broke out, grabbing onto Alex's face pulling him in for their last kiss.

When they broke apart, Veronica smiled as she took her last breath, fading away into the other side in Alex's arms.Alex screamed, his head hanging low, pulling her now lifeless body closer into him.

"God! No! Veronica! Don't die on me!" He sobbed, the cops stared at eachother, awkwardly wondering what they were going to do.

"No! You're joking! We made plans remember? We were going to run away together, god no! Why did it happen to you?!" He sobbed, uncontrollably.

An ambulance had now arrived, whilst Alex was still sat there, Veronica's body laid in his arms, they rushed over to them, as they pulled him away.Alex stared at the scene; pulling Veronica away, in misery.He hated the fact that it was her.He hated the fact that it was meant to be this way.

He hated death.And now because of death, veronica was fucking dead because of it.He hated it: he didn't dare move, watching the paramedics slowly take Veronica's body away.

[2078]
The end!!

Nah I'm only joking I'll write an epilogue tomorrow I hate that I killed Romnie off but things have to happen you know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.3K 66
When 18-year-old Emma Dawson was raped after her junior year in high school, her entire world fell apart. Especially when her egocentric father didn'...
17.8K 143 18
jj maybank imagines!! (these have nothing to do with the actual plot of obx and each chapter is a new story so none of them go together unless i writ...
546 14 18
I don't own Marvel characters, I only own my OC and storyline.
44.5K 635 17
Where a girl falls in love with a ghost LukeXfemOC I don't own any of the characters but Dylan and Felix