You Have a Heart?: (Soap x Gh...

By falkenor

(A re-telling of the Modern Warfare 2 campaign) All Ghost had ever known was war. He's sworn to himself never... More

We're Burning Daylight Here
Capture or Kill
Hold Your Position, Sergeant
Breaking and Entering
Hassan Has a F*cking What?!
A Little Bit of Downtime
A Meeting in Las Almas
The Cartel's Protection
Dirty Soldiers
Swimming in The River
An Interrogation
Setting Up Camp
El Sin Nombre
Sicaria
Quick and Easy
Going Out For a Smoke
Dark Water
Control
Under the Stars
Alone
War Crimes
Skull Face
Black Powder
The Coffee Shop
The Church
Midnight Drive
Safehouse

Author's Note

6.7K 71 6
By falkenor

Currently Being Rewritten :D

-----

The retelling of the game MW2 told in Ghost and Soap's perspectives. Not everything will be exactly like what happened in game, but all the missions involving Soap and Ghost will happen in this book along with a lot dialogue from the game.

Trigger Warnings:
(typical cannon violence, blood, death, and gore; mentions of past torture; minor character death; torture)

This list will update occasionally, but if anything new is added I will write an author's note before said TW happens. The beginning of a chapter will have a TW unless nothing happens in that said chapter.

This book is meant for person's that are 18+

---

I'm a slow writer with very little experience in writing besides the small time frame in middle school that I made Undertale shit with my friends.

Chapters will receive some updates to make them less grammatically incorrect and flow more smoothly. Right now this story will just be a draft people can read.

I'll try to make this shit make sense storytelling-wise but I also don't read my own stuff sooo...

My vocabulary is as small as my brain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1K 23
*WARNING- NSFW, mention of sexual assault, mention of abuse, trauma Y/N joined the Military to get away from their abusive ex, after being in it for...
94.3K 1.4K 25
Slow burn, enemies to lovers fanfic. "You're a bitch." "You love a bitch" Ghost smirked, shaking his head as if in disbelief for falling in love wit...
317K 9K 77
A killer. That is who you truly are. Unable to love and run away from your past and future. But the moment you meet Ghost you start to change. And yo...
2.2M 51.2K 39
"I'm just trying to protect you" "I don't need your protection" "We'll that's too damn bad" - COMPLETED Simon 'Ghost' Riley x reader enemies to lover...