Stranger in Oklahoma

By ShevinesChild

"Though we want them as a couple,it'll never happen" What if it did? We all know 'Shevine' right? What if Mar... More

Stranger in Oklahoma
Was he flirting? Is he even into me?
Chapter 3: Boyfriend?
Chapter 4: fallin for you
Chapter 5: months later.. THE VOICE
Plans Fail..
Chapter 6: Loving you isn't easy

Chapter 7: I love you.

472 23 7
By ShevinesChild

A/n: This will be the last Chapter.

Adam's POV:

"Blake I just want to tell you I love you and you're my everything what i did that day I want to take that back but I can't and it's killing me inside to see you with someone else. I need you like I need air. You're my air. How can you breathe without air you cant!" I say to him "adam you ran. You caused me all this pain! Why would I believe you now? You don't have to feel the same way. I want you to be happy." Blake said. "I am happy with you. Blake I could have anyone and I know that. I want you. I want your smile, you're dimples. I wanna wake up beside you every day. " I said. "It's too late Adam. I'm sorry." Blake says getting up to leave "I'll see you on the other side." i say. Getting up and running towards the bathroom. I need pills now. I think Is the door locked? Is he still here? Did he leave? it doesn't matter anymore. I'll be with him when he comes to me. When he's dead. As I down the bottle of pills and the whole world fades away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
758K 25.3K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
752K 35.4K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...